Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,313 members, 7,829,747 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 - Jobs/Vacancies (144) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 (427201 Views)

Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria 2020 Part 2 / 5 Reasons Chasing Self-employment Beats Job Hunting In Nigeria / Top 5 States In Nigeria With High Employment Opportunity - Careerportal.ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) ... (398) (Go Down)

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by BuzzRay(m): 12:27am On Oct 14, 2019
BOSS5:
You're welcome. More 5s to everyone. cool grin
Thank you boss. Got a 5 and 4 today again. Your book has really helped me.

1 Like

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Prenom: 3:54am On Oct 14, 2019
I thought I should have been on the Leaderboard though, with 334 minutes currently having a rating of 4 or 5.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by samsard(m): 6:18am On Oct 14, 2019
Prenom:
I thought I should have been on the Leaderboard though, with 334 minutes currently having a rating of 4 or 5.
I've never even done 300 minutes a week. You new guys sure do have ginger
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Obascoetubi: 7:30am On Oct 14, 2019
brijibs:

Nope.
LET US KNOW HOW IT GOES
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Prenom: 7:41am On Oct 14, 2019
samsard:

Boss! You guys are my inspiration. It's the first time and I think it's quicker for me with the new platform.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by samsard(m): 8:20am On Oct 14, 2019
Prenom:

Boss! You guys are my inspiration. It's the first time and I think it's quicker for me with the new platform.
Nice
Landing 20k a week is sure cool result.
Keep it up

3 Likes

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by brijibs: 8:36am On Oct 14, 2019
Prenom:

Congrats, man! More of that! Be looking out for you on the leaderboard!

1 Like

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by brijibs: 8:36am On Oct 14, 2019
samsard:

Yes, they do.
Obascoetubi:
LET US KNOW HOW IT GOES

Sure thing.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by brijibs: 8:40am On Oct 14, 2019
Prenom:

Boss! You guys are my inspiration. It's the first time and[b] I think it's quicker for me with the new platform[/b].

For real? That's the first positive review on the new platform. Do you use phone or system?
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Alienwarfare: 12:47pm On Oct 14, 2019
Can I load uba naira Africard with dollars?
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by samsard(m): 12:55pm On Oct 14, 2019
Alienwarfare:
There's a dollar variant. But why do you ask?
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by thorrvik55(m): 12:56pm On Oct 14, 2019
Alienwarfare:

Why do u want to load it with dollar?
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Alienwarfare: 1:10pm On Oct 14, 2019
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Alienwarfare: 1:12pm On Oct 14, 2019
thorrvik55:

Why do u want to load it with dollar?

I want to change the dollars to naira
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by thorrvik55(m): 1:14pm On Oct 14, 2019
Alienwarfare:

I want to change the dollars to naira

I don't get u bro.

U want to change the dollar u have to naira with the naira africard?
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Alienwarfare: 1:18pm On Oct 14, 2019
thorrvik55:

I don't get u bro.

U want to change the dollar u have to naira with the naira africard?

Yes
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by thorrvik55(m): 1:22pm On Oct 14, 2019
Alienwarfare:

Yes

The dollar in ur paypal or physical dollar u have?
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Alienwarfare: 1:24pm On Oct 14, 2019
thorrvik55:

The dollar in ur paypal or physical dollar u have?

Physical dollars
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by thorrvik55(m): 1:27pm On Oct 14, 2019
Alienwarfare:

Physical dollars

To turn physical dollars to naira with the naira AfriCard?
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Alienwarfare: 1:36pm On Oct 14, 2019
thorrvik55:

To turn physical dollars to naira with the naira AfriCard?

Yes
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by samsard(m): 1:39pm On Oct 14, 2019
Alienwarfare:

Yes
What happened to BDCs?
Anyway, you could get the dollar Africard and load it with your forex then withdraw in Naira. I don't know how the rates would be tho.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Alienwarfare: 1:41pm On Oct 14, 2019
samsard:
What happened to BDCs?
Anyway, you could get the dollar Africard and load it with your forex then withdraw in Naira. I don't know how the rates would be tho.

Any BDCs around festac?
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by thorrvik55(m): 2:14pm On Oct 14, 2019
Alienwarfare:

Yes

No idea on this, sorry.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by God1stson(m): 2:21pm On Oct 14, 2019
Route99:

Which book please? I need it too. Thanks.
Pls i still need this book kindly send it to me on chijiwiz@gmail.com
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by samsard(m): 2:22pm On Oct 14, 2019
Alienwarfare:

Any BDCs around festac?
I don't live in Lag.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Obascoetubi: 2:40pm On Oct 14, 2019
brijibs:

Sure thing.
ANY UPDATE?
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by brijibs: 3:59pm On Oct 14, 2019
Obascoetubi:
ANY UPDATE?

Hmm... This thing just weak me.
Still not able to withdraw. So, I did some troubleshooting on the PayPal site, found that, my info on the account must match that on the card. So, I added my address, as it is on the card. But, my middle name is on the card statement too, and I'm not able to add that, unless I provide a photo ID that has my middle name. Now, the only valid photo ID I have that has that name is my national ID (Nigerian). So, I'm wondering, will this suffice? Or, should I just sell the funds in my account and close it?

I SERIOUSLY NEED URGENT HELP!
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by samsard(m): 4:07pm On Oct 14, 2019
brijibs:

Hmm... This thing just weak me.
Still not able to withdraw. So, I did some troubleshooting on the PayPal site, found that, my info on the account must match that on the card. So, I added my address, as it is on the card. But, my middle name is on the card statement too, and I'm not able to add that, unless I provide a photo ID that has my middle name. Now, the only valid photo ID I have that has that name is my national ID (Nigerian). So, I'm wondering, will this suffice? Or, should I just sell the funds in my account and close it?

I SERIOUSLY NEED URGENT HELP!
I'm not sure PayPal needs your middle name.
There's no problem providing your Nigerian ID, PayPal already know where you're using the service from.
I provided them my bank statement and National ID when they requested it and they gave me feedback when it wasn't good enough or was accepted.
Card information has to match the information on the account, basically address and first and last name.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by brijibs: 4:09pm On Oct 14, 2019
samsard:
I'm not sure PayPal needs your middle name.
There's no problem providing your Nigerian ID, PayPal already know where you're using the service from.
I provided them my bank statement and National ID when they requested it and they gave me feedback when it wasn't good enough or was accepted.
Card information has to match the information on the account, basically address and first and last name.

So, what's the issue with mine now? Why am I unable to withdraw?
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by samsard(m): 4:10pm On Oct 14, 2019
brijibs:

So, what's the issue with mine now? Why am I unable to withdraw?
I honestly wouldn't be able to say with certainty. Mail PayPal customer service, maybe they'll have answers.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by brijibs: 4:15pm On Oct 14, 2019
samsard:
I honestly wouldn't be able to say with certainty. Mail PayPal customer service, maybe they'll have answers.

Please give me their address. Or, is it the one they use to notify me?

(1) (2) (3) ... (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) ... (398)

Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August / Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. / Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.