Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,197 members, 7,829,287 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 - Jobs/Vacancies (160) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 (426997 Views)

Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria 2020 Part 2 / 5 Reasons Chasing Self-employment Beats Job Hunting In Nigeria / Top 5 States In Nigeria With High Employment Opportunity - Careerportal.ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) ... (398) (Go Down)

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by SUPERPACK: 8:02pm On Oct 22, 2019
Biritiko:
Oh! Just the id number and all. I get you now.
Yes. am sorry for the confusion

1 Like

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Nirco(m): 8:03pm On Oct 22, 2019
Biritiko:
Oh! Just the id number and all.
I get you now.
Modified: It's correct. I see it now.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by SUPERPACK: 8:03pm On Oct 22, 2019
spactacus:
maybe the guy do mistake during registration, cos e no dey the instructions
Sorry, I only added only the ID number.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by SUPERPACK: 8:05pm On Oct 22, 2019
Nirco:
Upload means of identification..
I'm not sure he's referring to ID number.
Sorry wrong use of terms there, just checked and I only supplied ID number as means of identification.

1 Like

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Nirco(m): 8:05pm On Oct 22, 2019
SUPERPACK:
Sorry only I added only the ID number.
Yeah, part of the registration procedures.

SUPERPACK:
Sorry wrong use of terms there, just checked and I only supplied ID number as means of identification.
Clarified.
Thanks.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by generationz(f): 8:38pm On Oct 22, 2019
samsard:
Abuja based...

What's the pay difference for example between 20min fd/ circle call and an American call?
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by samsard(m): 8:58pm On Oct 22, 2019
generationz:

What's the pay difference for example between 20min fd/ circle call and an American call?
About 15 cents for every minutes, if I'm not mistaken.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by generationz(f): 9:53pm On Oct 22, 2019
samsard:
About 15 cents for every minutes, if I'm not mistaken.

Okay.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by spyg1(m): 10:16pm On Oct 22, 2019
SUPERPACK:
What's your last 10 calls rating?
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Torch1(m): 10:20pm On Oct 22, 2019
Someone help me with clip 4
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Valwezzy: 10:23pm On Oct 22, 2019
generationz:

Read the rating notes and follow instruction. If you have any questions ask here no matter how stupid you think it is. All of us lots of 1ratings before we got to where we are today. Some of us even lost our first account.

Have already received a warning ⚠️mail angry

Hopefully, I'll bounce back.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Uricas(m): 10:29pm On Oct 22, 2019
SUPERPACK:
you were told to use the link on the guide.
I used the link to crest the account. My question is, will there be problem if at any point I didn't use the link to log in?
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Nirco(m): 10:30pm On Oct 22, 2019
Uricas:

I used the link to crest the account. My question is, will there be problem if at any point I didn't use the link to log in?
It'll raise flags if you don't log in with the link.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Uricas(m): 10:32pm On Oct 22, 2019
Nirco:
It'll raise flags if you don't log in with the link.
Oh! Okay. Chai! Is the flag permanent? Should I neglect the account? Because I have opened the account without the link.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by samsard(m): 10:37pm On Oct 22, 2019
generationz:

Okay.
Every five minutes I meant to say
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by generationz(f): 10:39pm On Oct 22, 2019
samsard:
Every five minutes I meant to say

I see
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by generationz(f): 10:39pm On Oct 22, 2019
Valwezzy:

Have already received a warning ⚠️mail angry

Hopefully, I'll bounce back.

You will
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Biritiko: 10:58pm On Oct 22, 2019
Uricas:

Oh! Okay. Chai! Is the flag permanent? Should I neglect the account? Because I have opened the account without the link.
There’s nothing wrong with your account baba.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by JustSomeDude(m): 11:04pm On Oct 22, 2019
Biritiko:

Is all the money from QA?
Yes, it is
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by JustSomeDude(m): 11:06pm On Oct 22, 2019
SUPERPACK:
Okay. Use NIMC temporal card and see if it will be accepted. I used it to verify my own. Did they give you an option to sell to exchangers?
I don't see a place to upload document. Customer Service couldn't rectify it, so I'm stuck with the problem
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Biritiko: 11:08pm On Oct 22, 2019
JustSomeDude:
Yes, it is
Why not get a prepaid card and try to withdraw too?
Well if you must send, I’ll say try again later as they say on that screenshot you posted.
I hope you get it sorted soon.
Please keep us updated .

Oops: I just checked your first post about this again.
You said were asked to upload a photo ID . You did, and they said they couldn’t verify it’s you?
Did you login to your account from a different phone?
Did you use vpn at any point?
Or did you change sim ? Maybe from glo to mtn etc .
Things like these might have caused it too.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by brijibs: 11:41pm On Oct 22, 2019
Biritiko:

Well if you must send, I’ll say try again later as they say on that screenshot you posted.
Please keep us updated .

You said were asked to upload a photo ID . You did, and they said they couldn’t verify it’s you?

I was in a similar dilema about 2wks ago, if y'all remember. An anonymous member here mailed me to leave the account for at least 72hrs. I did and was able to withdraw my funds at 1st attempt.
I've told him, LEAVE THE ACCOUNT TO BREATHE FOR ATLEAST 72hrs.
The response you get is automated. Give it time, so, you don't make them block your account permanently.

2 Likes

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Teejaysegxy: 1:48am On Oct 23, 2019
Hi guys, I just joined QA now after passing the assessment test. So please, what's the next step?
Thank you as I anticipate your swift response.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by generationz(f): 3:03am On Oct 23, 2019
Has anyone ever received payment for a flaged call(s)?
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Uricas(m): 4:10am On Oct 23, 2019
Biritiko:

There’s nothing wrong with your account baba.
OK. Thanks
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by nwafresh(m): 6:10am On Oct 23, 2019
I'm now in love with CHL calls. Damn!!!! grin.. That's what a brother has been picking since Monday grin.. You guys need to try it. The call is clear, AI is 89% accurate, the go straight to the point not like vacation calls.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by nwafresh(m): 6:11am On Oct 23, 2019
Teejaysegxy:
Hi guys, I just joined QA now after passing the assessment test. So please, what's the next step?
Thank you as I anticipate your swift response.

Answer is in page 1-30

1 Like

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by samsard(m): 6:49am On Oct 23, 2019
generationz:
Has anyone ever received payment for a flaged call(s)?

No. They don't pay for flagged calls.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by JustSomeDude(m): 7:28am On Oct 23, 2019
Biritiko:

Please keep us updated .

i used Windscribe VPN at a point in time when I was denied access to login on GLO network. Then I switched to MTN and was able to login.

Meanwhile, how long does it take for PayPal to process transfer to debit card. Just asking for a friend. He's requested transfer and it's still pending for 2:days now
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by thorrvik55(m): 7:30am On Oct 23, 2019
JustSomeDude:
i used Windscribe VPN at a point in time when I was denied access to login on GLO network. Then I switched to MTN and was able to login.

Meanwhile, how long does it take for PayPal to process transfer to debit card. Just asking for a friend. He's requested transfer and it's still pending for 2:days now

Pending? Then the time it'll take would be stated.. Is it 72 hours? If yes then he'llhave to patiently wait.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by JustSomeDude(m): 7:41am On Oct 23, 2019
thorrvik55:

Pending? Then the time it'll take would be stated.. Is it 72 hours? If yes then he'llhave to patiently wait.
The first screenshot was when he was about to transfer and the last two was after

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by thorrvik55(m): 7:43am On Oct 23, 2019
JustSomeDude:

Has it been more than24 hours?

(1) (2) (3) ... (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) ... (398)

Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August / Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. / Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.