Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,066 members, 7,828,776 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 - Jobs/Vacancies (161) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 (426825 Views)

Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria 2020 Part 2 / 5 Reasons Chasing Self-employment Beats Job Hunting In Nigeria / Top 5 States In Nigeria With High Employment Opportunity - Careerportal.ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) ... (398) (Go Down)

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by JustSomeDude(m): 7:48am On Oct 23, 2019
thorrvik55:

Has it been more than24 hours?
Yes, it has. By 9am today, it would be more than 72 hours
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by thorrvik55(m): 7:52am On Oct 23, 2019
JustSomeDude:
Yes, it has. By 9am today, it would be more than 72 hours

Just chill, once they are done reviewing it it'll go through.

Or u contact their customer care and let them know it's over 24hrs now
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by JustSomeDude(m): 7:52am On Oct 23, 2019
thorrvik55:

Just chill, once they are done reviewing it it'll go through.

Or u contact their customer care and let them know it's over 24hrs now
Okay, thank you
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Nobody: 7:52am On Oct 23, 2019
What some people dont know about PayPal is. UK Bank method won't stress one bit while withdrawing. It goes in a breeze and you don't have to wait for 72hours or anything.
Never had a single issue.

I have posted threads tried to get una attention but Africard yi sha ni everybody fe.

Anyways sell your small or big PayPal funds to me.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by thorrvik55(m): 7:59am On Oct 23, 2019
webshopNG:
What some people dont know about PayPal is. UK Bank method won't stress one bit while withdrawing. It goes in a breeze and you don't have to wait for 72hours or anything.

I have posted threads tried to get una attention but Africard yi sha ni everybody fe.

Does one have to pay 4 the UK PayPal?
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by samsard(m): 8:00am On Oct 23, 2019
webshopNG:

Oga webshop grin
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by generationz(f): 8:20am On Oct 23, 2019
samsard:
No. They don't pay for flagged calls.

But they said they do if other people flag the calls. Wayo people. grin
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by samsard(m): 8:21am On Oct 23, 2019
generationz:

just hearing this for the first time.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by SUPERPACK: 8:28am On Oct 23, 2019
generationz:

They only said they will return back the token.

1 Like

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Biritiko: 8:28am On Oct 23, 2019
_
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Biritiko: 8:32am On Oct 23, 2019
JustSomeDude:
The first screenshot was when he was about to transfer and the last two was after
Oh! 24hours .
Sorry, I didn’t see this earlier .
It’s very likely that this account is gone bruh! Ask samsard.
This is probably happening because of the type of fund your friend was trying to withdraw I guess.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Uricas(m): 8:33am On Oct 23, 2019
So yesterday, I tried my first work. It wasn't easy as I could not understand some aspect of the call and I was rated 1. I redo it and got 2.
I tried another one and I got 3.

I hope to improve more with time.

1 Like

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Biritiko: 8:35am On Oct 23, 2019
webshopNG:

Toor

Did you post the information and we say we don’t want?
Abi where do you want us to get money to pay you for the info?

1 Like

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by SUPERPACK: 8:37am On Oct 23, 2019
Biritiko:
Toor

I wonder o, when Africard is instant transfer within 5sec
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by thorrvik55(m): 8:40am On Oct 23, 2019
Biritiko:
Toor

grin grin grin
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by JustSomeDude(m): 8:46am On Oct 23, 2019
Biritiko:

Oh! 24hours .
This is probably happening because of the type of fund your friend was trying to withdraw I guess.
I don't buy that but if that was the case, why wasn't he contacted by PayPal? For your info, that's not the first withdrawal he would be doing on that account
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Biritiko: 8:50am On Oct 23, 2019
JustSomeDude:
I don't buy that but if that was the case, why wasn't he contacted by PayPal? For your info, that's not the first withdrawal he would be doing on that account
Did he try to withdraw above $500 in a day?
Well, the maximum review hours has always been 72. Let’s wait and see if it’ll go through then.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Biritiko: 8:53am On Oct 23, 2019
thorrvik55:

grin grin grin

Naso o my boss
40k for USA 30k for U.K.
Ha grin
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Nobody: 9:07am On Oct 23, 2019
Biritiko:
Toor

Oluwa maa kpese.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Nobody: 9:10am On Oct 23, 2019
thorrvik55:

Does one have to pay 4 the UK PayPal?
What is so special in opening a PayPal account and a UK account at that. Aren't you the same person that opened your lesotho and South African PayPal yourself?

I wont charge you to open UK PayPal.

I will rather charge for the vcc I buy to verify it, for the phone no I buy to verify it, for the UK bank I create and link to verify it and for the id card and utility bill I attach to make it fully verified.

I am not one of those who will fill sign up forms and say they are charging you for UK PayPal account creation.

Ire o.

2 Likes

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Biritiko: 9:14am On Oct 23, 2019
webshopNG:

Oluwa maa kpese.
Amin.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by samsard(m): 9:21am On Oct 23, 2019
Biritiko:

Oh! 24hours .
If PayPal start holding your withdrawal ehn, especially 72 hours just know that account limitation is in the corner.
Funds trapped for 180 days
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by JustSomeDude(m): 9:21am On Oct 23, 2019
Biritiko:

Did he try to withdraw above $500 in a day?
Well, the maximum review hours has always been 72. Let’s wait and see if it’ll go through then.
Not at all. Just $75 and $240 at different time and day respectively. Friday and Monday
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by samsard(m): 9:24am On Oct 23, 2019
JustSomeDude:
What's the source of his funds?
PayPal will just wake up and limit your account. Forget the fact that you have been withdrawing without issues. This is PayPal we're talking about o
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by nwafresh(m): 9:33am On Oct 23, 2019
samsard:
What's the source of his funds?
PayPal will just wake up and limit your account. Forget the fact that you have been withdrawing without issues. This is PayPal we're talking about o
This is the exact question I wanted to ask him. Hope your source is not shady cos Paypal is like APC o( every legit and well recognized online gig are SAINTS, but you see random cash from Tolu, Emeka and Ahmed, dem go just wake up one morning on the left side of dia bed and block your ass straight up)
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by samsard(m): 9:38am On Oct 23, 2019
nwafresh:

This is the exact question I wanted to ask him. Hope your source is not shady cos Paypal is like APC o( every legit and well recognized online gig are SAINTS, but you see random cash from Tolu, Emeka and Ahmed, dem go just wake up one morning on the left side of dia bed and block your ass straight up)
Yeah, exactly. A friend had his account limited.
He got a new card and opened a new PayPal, immediately he added the card, boom! Permanently limited grin
My first account was okay till I started receiving from other sources.
Anything asides a Fiverr withdrawal or Qa and in sparse frequency and figures, that's trouble.
Strictly verified funding sources...
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by samsard(m): 9:40am On Oct 23, 2019
brijibs:

I was in a similar dilema about 2wks ago, if y'all remember. An anonymous member here mailed me to leave the account for at least 72hrs. I did and was able to withdraw my funds at 1st attempt.
I've told him, LEAVE THE ACCOUNT TO BREATHE FOR ATLEAST 72hrs.
The response you get is automated. Give it time, so, you don't make them block your account permanently.
They will still request ID verification at some point, trust me on this. Or they'll just limit the account.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Uricas(m): 11:08am On Oct 23, 2019
Does timestamp work on phone. I didn't see it. Also, can someone put me through on what ESC is all about? Thanks.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by thorrvik55(m): 11:22am On Oct 23, 2019
Uricas:
Does timestamp work on phone. I didn't see it. Also, can someone put me through on what ESC is all about? Thanks.

U mean does transcription work on phone not does timestamp work on phone, right?

If it's the former then, yes, u can use ur phone to transcribe.

ESC is the escape key on ur laptop keyboard. It is used to pause and play the audio, and also for missing time stamp. Refer to ur FAQ for more detailed explanation..
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Uricas(m): 11:40am On Oct 23, 2019
thorrvik55:

U mean does transcription work on phone not does timestamp work on phone, right?

If it's the former then, yes, u can use ur phone to transcribe.

ESC is the escape key on ur laptop keyboard. It is used to pause and play the audio, and also for missing time stamp. Refer to ur FAQ for more detailed explanation..

Okay. Thanks for the reply. As for the question, I meant the latter. In the sample video, I noticed the work was already segmented into different timestamps, if I'm not mistaken. But, yesterday while taking my first works, I did'nt see anything of such. Hence, my question.

I will go through the FAQ again. Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) ... (398)

Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August / Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. / Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.