Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,962 members, 7,810,667 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:02 PM

Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 - Jobs/Vacancies (194) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 (422598 Views)

Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria 2020 Part 2 / 5 Reasons Chasing Self-employment Beats Job Hunting In Nigeria / Top 5 States In Nigeria With High Employment Opportunity - Careerportal.ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) ... (398) (Go Down)

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Mekanus(m): 12:36pm On Nov 14, 2019
LaMujer:
Whoever said transcribing was easy? O su mi o.

I got a 2 rating, I did corrections and ended up getting a 1 rating.

Kuku kee me naa
E no easy bro. There is one I did and was even expecting a 4 but I ended up getting a 2 angry This thing just needs dedication and practice.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by emmaodet: 1:07pm On Nov 14, 2019
kilisi:
If you want to sell your PayPal fund at good rate, I recommend Nosazee14. He's reliable. I just sold to him this morning and I'm impressed by his honesty.

Hello bro, pls if i want to fund my paypal from this guy, how much is the minimum and his contact.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Prinss: 1:20pm On Nov 14, 2019
Please about this south africa vs saudi arabia paypal ish. Please if you know you use the south africa pdf link to open a paypal account and you have been able to withdraw to card SAY HI!!!

I need to make a decision ASAP
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by SpongeBobSP: 1:29pm On Nov 14, 2019
samsard:
Deck is physical. So, deck 9 not deck nine.
For you to be rated a 2, you must have accumulated a lot WRONGs.
The more mistakes you accumulate, the lower your rating.
And omitted content outside of fillers is Auto 1.
The QAs do get penalized when they're too lenient or not thorough enough.
Yeah, I figured.
Been using 9 instead since.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by DrDxtrz: 1:44pm On Nov 14, 2019
Now at UBA for Africard. They said I'd need to submit an International Passport for an international Africard
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by dryakson(m): 1:52pm On Nov 14, 2019
brijibs:
A new rating note... I wonder what the number there stands for...
According to Arlen, its like the analysis' identification number. Just know that rater number 4 rated you.

1 Like

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by kilisi(m): 2:30pm On Nov 14, 2019
emmaodet:

Hello bro, pls if i want to fund my paypal from this guy, how much is the minimum and his contact.

I believe he will have answer to your questions although I believe it depends on the volume of transaction.

His number is on his signature.
And he's looking for customers.
I only decided to advertise him here because of his honesty and ease of business while transacting with him this morning. It was very fats and smooth.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by emmaodet: 2:32pm On Nov 14, 2019
kilisi:

I believe he will have answer to your questions although I believe it depends on the volume of transaction.

I only decided to advertise him here because of his honesty and ease of business while transacting with him this morning. It was very fats and smooth.

Ok bro, tanx
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by damsel93(f): 2:42pm On Nov 14, 2019
[quote author=kilisi post=84022069]

J8
I only decided to advertise him here because of his honesty and ease of business while transacting with him this morning. It was very fats and smooth.[/quote
I can't get his link
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by kilisi(m): 3:14pm On Nov 14, 2019
[quote author=damsel93 post=84022417][/quote]
nairaland.com/Nosazee14.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Cuteimma1(m): 4:41pm On Nov 14, 2019
I need help regarding my Lesotho PayPal account. I tried to withdraw my fund today and to my surprise, I have exceeded withdrawal limit. I haven't withdraw up to $100 and every withdrawal have been through my Uba africard. please my people what should or can I do to get my hard earned money?
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Guestuser: 4:53pm On Nov 14, 2019
Cuteimma1:
I need help regarding my Lesotho PayPal account. I tried to withdraw my fund today and to my surprise, I have exceeded withdrawal limit. I haven't withdraw up to $100 and every withdrawal have been through my Uba africard. please my people what should or can I do to get my hard earned money?
Show screenshot.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Cuteimma1(m): 5:19pm On Nov 14, 2019
There it is.
Guestuser:

Show screenshot.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Cuteimma1(m): 5:26pm On Nov 14, 2019
I'm trying to upload it but it isn't
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Cuteimma1(m): 5:29pm On Nov 14, 2019
Cuteimma1:
[color=]
Cuteimma1:
[/color]
Cuteimma1:
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Guestuser: 5:52pm On Nov 14, 2019
Cuteimma1:
[color=][/color]
Never mind then.
Did you confirm your card after you added it?
I bet you didnt.
Normally, when you confirm your card , you'll recieve an email that you can now withdraw unlimited funds from your account.
So, i've never heard of this exceeding withdrawal limit before. Except it's a new development.
Showing a screenshot would have been better.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Cuteimma1(m): 6:23pm On Nov 14, 2019
Bro, I confirmed it. if I didn't, will I be able to withdraw with it? Because I have been withdrawing with my card for over 2 months now before I encounter this issue.
Guestuser:

Never mind then.
Did you confirm your card after you added it?
I bet you didnt.
Normally, when you confirm your card , you'll recieve an email that you can now withdraw unlimited funds from your account.
So, i've never heard of this exceeding withdrawal limit before. Except it's a new development.
Showing a screenshot would have been better.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Guestuser: 6:37pm On Nov 14, 2019
Cuteimma1:
Bro, I confirmed it. if I didn't, will I be able to withdraw with it? Because I have been withdrawing with my card for over 2 months now before I encounter this issue.
Are you sure your PayPal wasn’t limited?
Did you recieve any email?
If you can’t withdraw, then send the money out. Abi
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by samsard(m): 6:45pm On Nov 14, 2019
Cuteimma1:
Check your email if they sent you a limitation email, then proceed to verify your identity by uploading the necessary documents if it was requested.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Nosazee14(m): 7:30pm On Nov 14, 2019
kilisi:
If you want to sell your PayPal fund at good rate, I recommend Nosazee14. He's reliable. I just sold to him this morning and I'm impressed by his honesty.
Thank you sir
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Cuteimma1(m): 7:34pm On Nov 14, 2019
I was asked to add a bank when I clicked on lift limit

samsard:
Check your email if they sent you a limitation email, then proceed to verify your identity by uploading the necessary documents if it was requested.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Guestuser: 7:41pm On Nov 14, 2019
Cuteimma1:
I was asked to add a bank when I clicked on lift limit

Nobody here understands you.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by nwafresh(m): 7:45pm On Nov 14, 2019
Cuteimma1:

1. Did you receive any money apart from Qa?

2. When you registered, did you upload any documents for identification like, Drivers license, Voter's card, National ID card etc?
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by ericbertrand(m): 8:09pm On Nov 14, 2019
Hi guys. 5th grade or fifth grade?
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by SUPERPACK: 8:32pm On Nov 14, 2019
ericbertrand:
Hi guys. 5th grade or fifth grade?
5th

1 Like

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Cuteimma1(m): 8:37pm On Nov 14, 2019
1. I didn't.
2. I uploaded voters card.
nwafresh:

1. Did you receive any money apart from Qa?

2. When you registered, did you upload any documents for identification like, Drivers license, Voter's card, National ID card etc?

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Cuteimma1(m): 8:40pm On Nov 14, 2019
you don't
Guestuser:
Nobody here understands you.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Guestuser: 8:41pm On Nov 14, 2019
Cuteimma1:
you don't
Nobody does.
Because nobody knows what exactly you’re talking about.
Was your account limited?
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by nwafresh(m): 8:42pm On Nov 14, 2019
Cuteimma1:
1. I didn't.

That's wired then... Since they gave you an option to lift the limit by adding bank details, go ahead and see what happens. Try and show us screen shot
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by nwafresh(m): 8:52pm On Nov 14, 2019
Cuteimma1:
1. I didn't.

Carefully examine wia you F up. I suspect you do withdraw from PP that same day of payment. Have you done that before?

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Guestuser: 9:02pm On Nov 14, 2019
nwafresh:

Carefully examine wia you F up. I suspect you do withdraw from PP that same day of payment. Have you done that before?
He didn’t say his account was limited.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Cuteimma1(m): 9:12pm On Nov 14, 2019
Yes, I guess that's where the issue comes from.

nwafresh:

(1) (2) (3) ... (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) ... (398)

Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August / Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. / Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.