Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,979 members, 7,810,719 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:54 PM

Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 - Jobs/Vacancies (195) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 (422610 Views)

Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria 2020 Part 2 / 5 Reasons Chasing Self-employment Beats Job Hunting In Nigeria / Top 5 States In Nigeria With High Employment Opportunity - Careerportal.ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) ... (398) (Go Down)

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Cuteimma1(m): 9:14pm On Nov 14, 2019
How is that possible with a Nigerian bank? but i will try it.

nwafresh:

That's wired then... Since they gave you an option to lift the limit by adding bank details, go ahead and see what happens. Try and show us screen shot
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Cuteimma1(m): 9:17pm On Nov 14, 2019
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by ericbertrand(m): 9:21pm On Nov 14, 2019
SUPERPACK:
5th
was actually fifth.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by SUPERPACK: 9:22pm On Nov 14, 2019
ericbertrand:
was actually fifth.
5th grade
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by nwafresh(m): 9:34pm On Nov 14, 2019
Cuteimma1:
Yes, I guess that's where the issue comes from.

But if you follow the thread or you do back read, you'd have seen wia old members warned us not to withdraw until 48 to 78 hrs after payment. I hope you resolve the issue sha. I hardly login my pp account. I only do that like once in every 5 weeks and that must be Saturdays. Since I receive emails, I'm okay because d account is strictly for Qa, so I don't bother login every time like some of you do
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by OmalichaJesus(f): 10:10pm On Nov 14, 2019
odizeey:

You fine?

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by OmalichaJesus(f): 10:11pm On Nov 14, 2019
SUPERPACK:
5th grade

Hi I mentioned you in a thread, please add me to the watsapp group
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Itznekky: 1:45am On Nov 15, 2019
PattyMike:

Okay where do I find the buyers?
How much do you want to see? I can buy from you
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by PattyMike(m): 2:24am On Nov 15, 2019
Itznekky:

How much do you want to see? I can buy from you

$34 or $35 I think.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by odizeey(m): 5:34am On Nov 15, 2019
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by nwafresh(m): 7:08am On Nov 15, 2019
OmalichaJesus:

Hi I mentioned you in a thread, please add me to the watsapp group

Go and read from page 1-30.

1 Like

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by OmalichaJesus(f): 7:10am On Nov 15, 2019
nwafresh:

Go and read from page 1-30.

I still want to be added to the watsapp group
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by odizeey(m): 7:16am On Nov 15, 2019
OmalichaJesus:

There is no verified WhatsApp group endorsed by all, here.
I no dey anyone SHA.

But add you to a secret group. Just because I'm seeing Jesus in your name o. angry
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by nwafresh(m): 7:25am On Nov 15, 2019
OmalichaJesus:

Okay.. Last time I checked, this is the only platform we have, but since you're waiting for Whatsapp group, no worries. Good luck.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by SpongeBobSP: 7:49am On Nov 15, 2019
OmalichaJesus:

grin grin
No such thing fam, at least none that I know of.
Read here, asks your Qs here, ask on Slack too, you'll be fine. wink

1 Like

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Itznekky: 7:52am On Nov 15, 2019
PattyMike:

$34 or $35 I think.

I will buy @ 290 per dollar, but if it's $100 and above I will pay 300. dm me if you are interested
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Mamabright(f): 8:08am On Nov 15, 2019
Please, you people should please � come to my rescue. I'm really tired of this 1 and 2 rating. I really need to improve. Please house, I need help.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Valwezzy: 8:19am On Nov 15, 2019
Mamabright:
Please, you people should please � come to my rescue. I'm really tired of this 1 and 2 rating. I really need to improve. Please house, I need help.

Post your Ratings Note.
Hope you don't transcibe Uhmm, yep, huh, aahn ahn, etc.

Also, proper labeling of Customer and Rep.
Always start a brand or Company's name with capital letter.
Likewise, people's names.

1 Like

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by StCcinie: 8:27am On Nov 15, 2019
Hi everyone, so I keep getting this message from paypal "Sorry something's not right, please try again later". It happened last night and this morning. What can I do?
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Mamabright(f): 8:31am On Nov 15, 2019
No, I didn't. Please can I chat with you privately maybe let's say WhatsApp?
Valwezzy:

Post your Ratings Note.
Hope you don't transcibe Uhmm, yep, huh, aahn ahn, etc.

Also, proper labeling of Customer and Rep.
Always start a brand or Company's name with capital letter.
Likewise, people's names.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Valwezzy: 9:14am On Nov 15, 2019
Mamabright:
No, I didn't. Please, can I chat with you privately maybe let's say WhatsApp?

I'm atill a learner too grin

You can drop any question(s) you have as regards QA world, me and other experts will always help.

You need to drop your rating notes, let's see where you f***up

1 Like

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by StCcinie: 9:36am On Nov 15, 2019
Please has anyone successfully withdrawn with South Africa PayPal to their Africard? Or is it only Lesotho that works?

1 Like

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Mamabright(f): 9:36am On Nov 15, 2019
@ valwizzy, this is the rating note "improper use of ellipsis; transcribing numbers format not followed; several errors in grammar, capitalization, punctuation and sentence structure; {27}
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by LaMujer: 9:40am On Nov 15, 2019
brijibs:

Kpele. Nothing is easy in life. But hardwork and dedication, as well as attention to detail makes it seem easy.

Did you take note of the rating notes before attempting the redo?

It's important you take note of what you did wrong initially, so you know what to improve on.

Keep on trying and share your testimony soon.

i did o. and that's what i only corrected, before landing myself at 1
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by usmanelvis(m): 10:22am On Nov 15, 2019
This is in the Right Direction. You can Check this link if you want to make $2000 Monthly online: https://www.uipro.tech/ifs/

1 Like

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by LaMujer: 10:35am On Nov 15, 2019
sorry, what's the use of the glossary?
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by brijibs: 10:54am On Nov 15, 2019
LaMujer:

i did o. and that's what i only corrected, before landing myself at 1

That's probably the reason.
The work gets, somewhat, disorganized sometimes, when doing a redo.
You should've taken the time to scan through the whole work after you'd corrected the mistakes that were pointed out.

Lesson learnt, I guess. Better luck next time.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by brijibs: 10:55am On Nov 15, 2019
LaMujer:
sorry, what's the use of the glossary?

List of company names and other important info regarding the job you're working on.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by LaMujer: 12:19pm On Nov 15, 2019
brijibs:

That's probably the reason.
The work gets, somewhat, disorganized sometimes, when doing a redo.
You should've taken the time to scan through the whole work after you'd corrected the mistakes that were pointed out.

Lesson learnt, I guess. Better luck next time.

thanks

brijibs:

List of company names and other important info regarding the job you're working on.

thats what i thought, but its not it
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by DrDxtrz: 1:16pm On Nov 15, 2019
Has anyone been able to get an Africard without an International Passport?

(1) (2) (3) ... (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) ... (398)

Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August / Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. / Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.