Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 - Jobs/Vacancies (206) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 (424677 Views)

Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria 2020 Part 2 / 5 Reasons Chasing Self-employment Beats Job Hunting In Nigeria / Top 5 States In Nigeria With High Employment Opportunity - Careerportal.ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) ... (398) (Go Down)

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by nwafresh(m): 6:36am On Nov 25, 2019
Prenom:

Greet you, boss. Although, I did hit over 700 of 4's and 5's. smiley

Damn!!!... D wound them like that. Money must be made broda

1 Like

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by samsard(m): 6:36am On Nov 25, 2019
Prenom:

What da fuq?
I've never even done 400 minutes.
You Lionel Messi of transcription making us last look like low budget attackers. cry

1 Like

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by mesmer: 6:46am On Nov 25, 2019
Buying Mode Activated!!!

Bring all your Skrill

Bring all your Neteller

Instant payment guaranteed.

Come one, Come all.

Any Quantities are welcome.

DM me for quick payments.

Mesmer is the name.

WhatsApp is the office
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by nwafresh(m): 7:14am On Nov 25, 2019
mesmer:
Buying Mode Activated!!!

Bring all your Skrill

Bring all your Neteller

Instant payment guaranteed.

Come one, Come all.

Any Quantities are welcome.

DM me for quick payments.

Mesmer is the name.

WhatsApp is the office

See uncle... Uncle!

See uncle... Uncle!

Uncle wey mumu....?
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by biggerboyc(m): 8:23am On Nov 25, 2019
brijibs:

The call probably wasn't work related. No customer on the call, or the rep was making a personal call.
The flow of the convo'll let you know. Anyways, over time you'll be able to tell them apart.
Pele.
thanks bro. Which data plan is best for this.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Cuteimma1(m): 8:24am On Nov 25, 2019
Aswear, this guy is not a Nigerian. Ehh! 700 mins in a week. na to hit 1000 mins this week.
Prenom:

1 Like

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by generationz(f): 8:57am On Nov 25, 2019
Prenom, I thought you said you were resting last week? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by mesmer: 8:58am On Nov 25, 2019
nwafresh:

See uncle... Uncle!
See uncle... Uncle!
Uncle wey mumu....?
Excuse me! What is the meaning of this?
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by samsard(m): 9:01am On Nov 25, 2019
generationz:
Prenom, I thought you said you were resting last week? grin grin
If you get used to working ehn, resting feels odd

3 Likes

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by hausadreturn(m): 9:44am On Nov 25, 2019
Efosa Efosa!
The man making everyone look like Jesse Lingard.

I'm still sifting through to see if he has watered down some tips and techniques to the up and coming.
Yet to see.

1 Like

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by brijibs: 9:49am On Nov 25, 2019
generationz:

It happens to me after I've worked on a particular call and couldn't finish it because of bad audio or exhaustion. Plus, this period of scarcity can kill once morale. You'd be like "why, did you release that call when you aren't sure of the next one." grin

Yeah... I guess it's exhaustion... The previous week, I was trying hard to hit the bonus for the week. I guess that took a toll on me. Thanks a lot. You just cleared things up for me... grin

Normally, picking those sweet long calls in this period of scarcity should've spiked my morale, but it didn't. It certainly was exhaustion. I guess I'm not as strong/tough as I thought I was... cool
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by hausadreturn(m): 9:51am On Nov 25, 2019
And I read where people talked about how they picked calls of 40+ minutes and then suffered act of God issues.

I understand the urge to make more money, or the excitement that comes with seeing $8 calls instead of $3, but if you're not like up to 6 weeks on the job and are yet to get a full hang of it, you seriously shouldn't be picking very long calls.
I see how brijibs talks about picking and doing long calls or picking and dropping them in a heartbeat...
Don't go and drown. He's not your mate on the job.

2 Likes

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by brijibs: 9:51am On Nov 25, 2019
Prenom:

Maybe, the board'll be updated... Keep it up, bro. Truly, Naija no dey carry last!

3 Likes

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by brijibs: 9:53am On Nov 25, 2019
biggerboyc:
thanks bro. Which data plan is best for this.

I use airtel N1200 monthly subscription. Last me 3 weeks...
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by brijibs: 9:54am On Nov 25, 2019
mesmer:

Excuse me! What is the meaning of this?

It means you're on the wrong thread, uncle.

2 Likes

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by brijibs: 9:56am On Nov 25, 2019
hausadreturn:
Efosa Efosa!
The man making everyone look like Jesse Lingard.

I'm still sifting through to see if he has watered down some tips and techniques to the up and coming.
Yet to see.

Welcome back, boss. Where have you been?!

@bolded, no he hasn't. grin
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by hausadreturn(m): 9:59am On Nov 25, 2019
brijibs:

Welcome back, boss. Where have you been?!

@bolded, no he hasn't. grin
Out and about.
And the past few weeks, I must confess... I've been like you, tbh.

I'm looking for that intrinsic spark to fire again. I won't get it this week sha.

2 Likes

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by brijibs: 10:01am On Nov 25, 2019
hausadreturn:
And I read where people talked about how they picked calls of 40+ minutes and then suffered act of God issues.

I understand the urge to make more money, or the excitement that comes with seeing $8 calls instead of $3, but if you're not like up to 6 weeks on the job and are yet to get a full hang of it, you seriously shouldn't be picking very long calls.
I see how brijibs talks about picking and doing long calls or picking and dropping them in a heartbeat...
Don't go and drown. He's not your mate on the job.

I suffered that hangover the whole of last week, bro. But, honestly, it feels ODD working on short calls... Can't remember the last time I did that ODD JOB... I'd rather catch up on my games than waste 1hr for $1... angry

And I wasn't trying to compete with Prenom... Just trying to hit the weekly bonus... grin

2 Likes

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by brijibs: 10:02am On Nov 25, 2019
hausadreturn:
Out and about.
And the past few weeks, I must confess... I've been like you, tbh.

I'm looking for that intrinsic spark to fire again. I won't get it this week sha.

I hope I get it, sha... My account balance for last week doesn't look good at all. sad

1 Like

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by kayusdguy(m): 10:31am On Nov 25, 2019
Hello. Please is it possible to add a card that has a different first name but the same surname on the PayPal account?
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by samsard(m): 10:35am On Nov 25, 2019
kayusdguy:
Hello. Please is it possible to add a card that has a different first name but the same surname on the PayPal account?
You might get limited. Not advisable.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by kayusdguy(m): 10:47am On Nov 25, 2019
samsard:
Okay. Thank you.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by kayusdguy(m): 10:48am On Nov 25, 2019
toluxe0075:

Try the method below. It worked for me when I had similar issue.

Register on Warriorplusdotcom. Go to add payment method, select PayPal as your payment method. PayPal will automatically ask you to link a card. Link your card and you are good to go.

Disclaimer: I'm not in anyway an affiliate of the above website. I'm only trying to proffer a solution to your PayPal issue.
Can you please explain very well on how this works?
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by kayusdguy(m): 10:50am On Nov 25, 2019
Has anyone been able to pick calls this week?
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by brijibs: 10:56am On Nov 25, 2019
kayusdguy:
Has anyone been able to pick calls this week?

Keep refreshing your page and be ALERT to pick calls fast, when they appear on your dashboard.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by SpongeBobSP: 10:58am On Nov 25, 2019
Prenom:

Choi!!
I dey play where you dey oo.. shocked
Nice job bro.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by SpongeBobSP: 10:59am On Nov 25, 2019
Prenom:

Choi!!
I dey play where you dey oo.. shocked
Nice job bro.

1 Like

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Mekanus(m): 11:05am On Nov 25, 2019
Prenom:

How do you pull this off Oga boss? You must have a constant power source that gives your devices juice.

1 Like

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by kayusdguy(m): 11:08am On Nov 25, 2019
samsard:
Okay. But is it still possible?
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by generationz(f): 11:13am On Nov 25, 2019
brijibs:

Yeah... I guess it's exhaustion... The previous week, I was trying hard to hit the bonus for the week. I guess that took a toll on me. Thanks a lot. You just cleared things up for me... grin

Normally, picking those sweet long calls in this period of scarcity should've spiked my morale, but it didn't. It certainly was exhaustion. I guess I'm not as strong/tough as I thought I was... cool

Which bonus?
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by houzing: 11:54am On Nov 25, 2019
kayusdguy:

Okay. But is it still possible?

Actually the card I use does bear a different first name from paypal and a different address too.

Everything with PayPal is luck. It worked for A' doesn't mean it work for B'
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by SpongeBobSP: 12:03pm On Nov 25, 2019
It might get worse this week.
Don't be picky guy..lol
Grab what you can and work.

(1) (2) (3) ... (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) ... (398)

Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August / Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. / Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.