Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 - Jobs/Vacancies (207) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 (424659 Views)

Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria 2020 Part 2 / 5 Reasons Chasing Self-employment Beats Job Hunting In Nigeria / Top 5 States In Nigeria With High Employment Opportunity - Careerportal.ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) ... (398) (Go Down)

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by mesmer: 12:23pm On Nov 25, 2019
[quote author=brijibs post=84344541]
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by mesmer: 12:23pm On Nov 25, 2019
brijibs:

It means you're on the wrong thread, uncle.
At least you are courteous enough to make your point clear. Thanks, Sir.
I won't join him in a show of shame.. He should keep displaying his stupidity by insulting people to make a point.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by brijibs: 1:02pm On Nov 25, 2019
mesmer:

I won't join him in a show of shame.. He should keep displaying his stupidity by insulting people to make a point.

Sorry, if you felt insulted. I'm sure he didn't mean it that way.

1 Like

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by kayusdguy(m): 2:22pm On Nov 25, 2019
houzing:

Actually the card I use does bear a different first name from paypal and a different address too.

Everything with PayPal is luck. It worked for A' doesn't mean it work for B'
Okay. Thank you. But the address is different??
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by nwafresh(m): 3:50pm On Nov 25, 2019
mesmer:

Lol... Oga try and drink cold water, please. Small play, you burst nuts like Churchill.. Calm down...And as for me displaying stupidity, do you have any calibrated instrument that helps in measuring my stupidity or is it that same brain which you used in posting irrelevant stuffs on the thread that brought to that conclusion? grin

2 Likes

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Prenom: 7:26pm On Nov 25, 2019
hausadreturn:
Efosa Efosa!
The man making everyone look like Jesse Lingard.

I'm still sifting through to see if he has watered down some tips and techniques to the up and coming.
Yet to see.

cheesy My oga at the top, I'm loyal. Honestly, though, I wouldn't say there's much I can do. Everything is contained in the pages already. 1-50, for instance, I did those twice, I recall. There's so much in there that have been shared by the gurus in the house. It can be tasking to have to read those, but sure, rewarding.

2 Likes

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Prenom: 7:28pm On Nov 25, 2019
generationz:
Prenom, I thought you said you were resting last week? grin grin

Did I? cheesy Okay, this week. Maybe.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by nwafresh(m): 7:47pm On Nov 25, 2019
Prenom:

Did I? cheesy Okay, this week. Maybe.

Lol.. Everyone will kinda rest this week due to Thanksgiving

1 Like

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by jaywalker04(m): 7:51pm On Nov 25, 2019
Prenom:

cheesy My oga at the top, I'm loyal. Honestly, though, I wouldn't say there's much I can do. Everything is contained in the pages already. 1-50, for instance, I did those twice, I recall. There's so much in there that have been shared by the gurus in the house. It can be tasking to have to read those, but sure, rewarding.
For those of us struggling with the punctuation thingy. You know, it'll help a great deal to study his punctuation. See how he puts his commas and fullstops. It's one of the ways I learned too. Just saying. Good evening.

3 Likes

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by viktor88: 8:45pm On Nov 25, 2019
brijibs:

He told him the bitter truth.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by viktor88: 8:46pm On Nov 25, 2019
brijibs:

He told him the Truth.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by SUPERPACK: 9:00pm On Nov 25, 2019
Slack is just a jungle with nobody willing to help out when you are stuck or confused pertaining what to do, even the SCC's are not helping matter at all.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Samxie(m): 9:03pm On Nov 25, 2019
jaywalker04:

For those of us struggling with the punctuation thingy. You know, it'll help a great deal to study his punctuation. See how he puts his commas and fullstops. It's one of the ways I learned too. Just saying. Good evening.

I was just about to say this. Transcription has now influenced his typing pattern.

1 Like

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by berbs: 1:56am On Nov 26, 2019
brijibs:

I've not withdrawn yet. I wouldn't know.

What about now? What's the rate
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Weirdgee: 8:21am On Nov 26, 2019
good morning people pls can I use the ordinary ear piece of #400 or #500 for transcribing?
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Nirco(m): 8:22am On Nov 26, 2019
Weirdgee:
good morning people pls can I use the ordinary ear piece of #400 or #500 for transcribing?
Yes, you can.
In this line of work your ears are more important than the earpiece itself.

1 Like

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Weirdgee: 8:24am On Nov 26, 2019
Nirco:
Yes, you can.
In this line of work your ears are more important than the earpiece itself.
OK thanks
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by brijibs: 10:11am On Nov 26, 2019
berbs:

What about now? What's the rate

362/$
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by berbs: 11:02am On Nov 26, 2019
brijibs:

362/$
Cool
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by viktor88: 4:07pm On Nov 26, 2019
brijibs:

362/$
I saw you have entered the domain thread, you should ask for refund for that time you bought, if you have any question and domain you can ask me but I will not be active online till Saturday.

Call/whatsup 08179478811.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by SpongeBobSP: 6:05pm On Nov 26, 2019
Weirdgee:
Listening skills are far more important than type of earpiece, use what you have bro.

1 Like

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by kayusdguy(m): 6:22pm On Nov 26, 2019
Weirdgee:
This is what I've been using with my phone since I started.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by COdeGenesis: 8:11pm On Nov 26, 2019
I am doscouraged. I done done like 10calls only had two calls rated above 2 . It's really hard to get what this oyibos are saying. And annoying thing is I spend 3hrs and get northing plus my fuel wey I dey burn
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by generationz(f): 9:37pm On Nov 26, 2019
COdeGenesis:
I am doscouraged. I done done like 10calls only had two calls rated above 2 . It's really hard to get what this oyibos are saying. And annoying thing is I spend 3hrs and get northing plus my fuel wey I dey burn

Do you use a laptop?
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by brijibs: 10:53am On Nov 27, 2019
viktor88:

I saw you have entered the domain thread, you should ask for refund for that time you bought, if you have any question and domain you can ask me but I will not be active online till Saturday.

Call/whatsup .

Cool, thanks a lot.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by brijibs: 10:54am On Nov 27, 2019
Which you smart clickers got this?! shocked

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Prenom: 12:52pm On Nov 27, 2019
brijibs:
Which you smart clickers got this?! shocked

1 Like

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Prenom: 1:10pm On Nov 27, 2019
COdeGenesis:

Study the passing transcript example and always evaluate your transcripts with the corrections that do appear on your quality rating notes. You'll get there, eventually.

1 Like

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Mekanus(m): 1:15pm On Nov 27, 2019
Prenom:

Lol. Was expecting a 5. It's been quite a while I had a long call to work on.
Respect bro. You're too much. Your performance gives me courage.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by PattyMike(m): 1:23pm On Nov 27, 2019
Guys what does {23} mean under quality notes. Is it pointing out a mistake or? Usually I like to identify mistakes which is why I'm curious as to what it means.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by kayusdguy(m): 1:28pm On Nov 27, 2019
Prenom:

Lol. Was expecting a 5. It's been quite a while I had a long call to work on.
Which company was it? How many hours did you think you used on it?
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by LaMujer: 1:37pm On Nov 27, 2019
network is very demoralizing. got a nice 10 minute call here, and can't work pass 4 minute, because audio wont play. i even stopped my ongoing download because of it, but, pffffttt, it went down further to 10s and the audio hung.

i was given 6hrs, and i could have finished in 3. smh

(1) (2) (3) ... (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) ... (398)

Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August / Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. / Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.