Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,982 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 - Jobs/Vacancies (236) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 (425707 Views)

Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria 2020 Part 2 / 5 Reasons Chasing Self-employment Beats Job Hunting In Nigeria / Top 5 States In Nigeria With High Employment Opportunity - Careerportal.ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) ... (398) (Go Down)

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by PattyMike(m): 3:33pm On Dec 27, 2019
As for Transcribeme and scribie, they're guidelines is almost exact opposite of QAworld. They insert [coughs], [laughter] etc. Omo their exams ehn I'm still pending it, especially that scribie. Scribie lay out is like huh? It'll take a lot of getting used to. I tell you, QA is by far the easiest in terms of layout and entrance test.

1 Like

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by samsard(m): 4:48pm On Dec 27, 2019
Four40:
Please House, I tried linking my Africard to my account but the response I got is " it was declined by card issuer". What can I do to resolve this?
Also the money PayPal takes is it from the PayPal account or my bank account?
Top extra 500 asides the 800 naira you need.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by tpben: 6:09pm On Dec 27, 2019
samsard:
Top extra 500 asides the 800 naira you need.

How does one do it?
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Mizrob(f): 6:30pm On Dec 27, 2019
Prinss:

Mtn 1gb for #460 - #500. Validity period a month. Strictly for QA 2 weeks

Pls what code do you use for it?
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by SUPERPACK: 10:29pm On Dec 27, 2019
I am currently receiving a shower of 5s this week. I thank all of you.

5 Likes

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Nkemella: 11:32pm On Dec 27, 2019
Pls can someone help me, I hardly see calls to transcribe, only one call dis night but it could not pick. They were telling me to read d FAQ.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by thorrvik55(m): 11:35pm On Dec 27, 2019
Nkemella:
Pls can someone help me, I hardly see calls to transcribe, only one call dis night but it could not pick. They were telling me to read d FAQ.

It's normal cos of the holidays
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Prinss: 7:21am On Dec 28, 2019
Mizrob:

Pls what code do you use for it?
I sell. SME.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by samsard(m): 7:35am On Dec 28, 2019
tpben:

How does one do it?
Use the USSD code if you have a UBA account, or I think payarenadotcom does that, or you could have someone with a UBA account do it for you.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Geofavor(m): 9:45am On Dec 28, 2019
Man, that writeup on Do's, Don'ts and FAQs is really long. It's like reading a course that spans across 2 semesters.
The amount of technicalities is daunting. embarassed
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Mekanus(m): 10:08am On Dec 28, 2019
Geofavor:
Man, that writeup on Do's, Don'ts and FAQs is really long. It's like reading a course that spans across 2 semesters.
If you want to succeed in QA world, you must have them at your finger tips, otherwise your name na OYO. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by samsard(m): 11:05am On Dec 28, 2019
Geofavor:
Understanding it's content is the key, not memorizing them. It's not that long. Anyway, you can always learn through failed attempts and wasted efforts, which is not the ideal.

1 Like

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Yuneehk(f): 11:15am On Dec 28, 2019
samsard:
Understanding it's content is the key, not memorizing them. It's not that long. Anyway, you can always learn through failed attempts and wasted efforts, which is not the ideal.
Compliments of the season to you tongue
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by importnobl: 11:25am On Dec 28, 2019
PattyMike:
As for Transcribeme and scribie, they're guidelines is almost exact opposite of QAworld. They insert [coughs], [laughter] etc. Omo their exams ehn I'm still pending it, especially that scribie. Scribie lay out is like huh? It'll take a lot of getting used to. I tell you, QA is by far the easiest in terms of layout and entrance test.

Thank you.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by samsard(m): 1:19pm On Dec 28, 2019
Yuneehk:

Compliments of the season to you tongue
Compliments, Madam fine nails.

1 Like

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Phiewall(f): 1:49pm On Dec 28, 2019
Gud pm, everyone.
Has anyone experienced this before, how did you go about it?

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Samxie(m): 4:51pm On Dec 28, 2019
Phiewall:
Gud pm, everyone.
Has anyone experienced this before, how did you go about it?

Seems like your password and your email aren't matching up.
Be aware that your password is case sensitive. This means that you need to type it the exact same way you did, when you created it.

If you created it as PhiEWalL#1999#, something like phiewall#1999# will not work. Check well and try again.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Estringx(m): 5:52am On Dec 29, 2019
Nkemella:
Might be your badge, though.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Iykip(m): 1:48am On Dec 30, 2019
nanceeleecious:
Hi guys, i opened a PayPal account already but don't know how to link up my credit card. Your response will be appreciated

Hello everyone.., please what details should I use to create my UAE or South Africa PP account.
Eg, filling the form you have. Business info, business address, Legal first name, business name, phone number etc
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Opiletool(m): 7:11am On Dec 30, 2019
Iykip:

Hello everyone.., please what details should I use to create my UAE or South Africa PP account.
Eg, filling the form you have. Business info, business address, Legal first name, business name, phone number etc

The link in the first page has answers to those questions. Besides, I think someone advised that South Africa PayPal is not good.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by kamikaz1: 7:31am On Dec 30, 2019
Congrats to Prenom for toping the best performers list, this week. grin

2 Likes

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Nobody: 8:04am On Dec 30, 2019
Iykip:

Stick with Iceland, UAE or Lesotho bro
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by kamikaz1: 2:25pm On Dec 30, 2019
Am I the only one ni? No single call since morning. Though I know that Mondays are dull.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by brijibs: 3:57pm On Dec 30, 2019
kamikaz1:
Am I the only one ni? No single call since morning. Though I know that Mondays are dull.

Plus, it's holiday season. Those companies are made of humans too... in Arlen's voice.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Nkemella: 5:11pm On Dec 30, 2019
Today makes it one week dat I registered with QA world, i haven't seen any call to transcribe except one call dat couldn't pick. Or is there something am not doing right?
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by samsard(m): 8:09pm On Dec 30, 2019
Missed a 60 minute call just now. shocked
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by thorrvik55(m): 12:28am On Dec 31, 2019
drawnobet:
Thanks for always being brutally honest. I hope to have the same testimony to share when my rent's due by year end

Today is the last day of the year, wots up with the testimony u promised to share by the end of the year? cheesy

cc: Kinzu
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by samsard(m): 5:23am On Dec 31, 2019
thorrvik55:

Today is the last day of the year, wots up with the testimony u promised to share by the end of the year? cheesy

cc: Kinzu
Kinzu totally ghosted.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Stmiceel(m): 11:35am On Dec 31, 2019
I need help about my PayPal. Couldn't log in.
I abandoned the account for 72 hours, yet I was unable to regain access.
Who will help me.
I need help.
The PayPal is Lesotho.
I'm unable to call the support service.

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Prinss: 1:49pm On Dec 31, 2019
Stmiceel:
I need help about my PayPal. Couldn't log in.
I abandoned the account for 72 hours, yet I was unable to regain access.
Who will help me.
I need help.
The PayPal is Lesotho.
I'm unable to call the support service.

Have you clicked next to confirm your identity?

If yes, try changing your password by clicking 'FORGOT PASSWORD', then leave it for 24hrs.

That's what I did when I encountered smth similar.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Stmiceel(m): 4:50pm On Dec 31, 2019
Prinss:

Have you clicked next to confirm your identity?

If yes, try changing your password by clicking 'FORGOT PASSWORD', then leave it for 24hrs.

That's what I did when I encountered smth similar.

I have.
It said couldn't confirm my identity.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Prinss: 5:17pm On Dec 31, 2019
Stmiceel:

I have. It said couldn't confirm my identity.
Are you able to change password?
Have you check your mail?
They should provide an alternative for you to get around it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) ... (398)

Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August / Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. / Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.