Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,273 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:14 AM

Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 - Jobs/Vacancies (239) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 (422497 Views)

Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria 2020 Part 2 / 5 Reasons Chasing Self-employment Beats Job Hunting In Nigeria / Top 5 States In Nigeria With High Employment Opportunity - Careerportal.ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) ... (398) (Go Down)

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jan 03, 2020
thorrvik55:

I think from his post wot he is trying to say is for those that are not okay with the $5 PayPal charge for withdrawalinstead of giving QA ur PayPal email, u'll give them the mail of an exchanger so when QA pays the exchanger will transfer the naira equivalent to u at an agreed upon rate instead of u transferring to an exchanger since the PayPal will still charge u per transfer.

I still would advice u get africard and accumulate ur earnings(not withdraw every week) so the $5 charge won't look like a big deal to u.

I'm not aware of any first bank PayPal where u withdraw without PayPal charge (I may be wrong tho).

Okay Chief thank you for the clarification
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Prinss: 7:07pm On Jan 03, 2020
tpben:
Thank you sir. How much is it? How do I fund it and how much? Thanks in advance.
Card is free, but to link with PP. fund with a minimum of #2000.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Samxie(m): 7:44pm On Jan 03, 2020
Prinss:

Card is free, but to link with PP. fund with a minimum of #2000.

I think card is actually N1050. It's just that, they will deduct that N1050 from your first deposit into the card.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Prinss: 7:47pm On Jan 03, 2020
Samxie:

I think card is actually N1050. It's just that, they will deduct that N1050 from your first deposit into the card.

I stand corrected.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by tpben: 9:34pm On Jan 03, 2020
Samxie:

Thanks a lot. So how do I fund the card?
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Samxie(m): 2:12am On Jan 04, 2020
tpben:

Thanks a lot. So how do I fund the card?

You can do that over the counter, after filling a UBA teller with the required information, and indicating that it's a prepaid card.

Don't over-think. When you want to collect the card, the banking official will tell you all you need to know, and answer all your questions better.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Nobody: 8:15am On Jan 04, 2020
I am available to help you out with dedicated paypal accounts to receive your weekly earnings. Yes I service and manage the accounts and ensure it's stability. You will agree with me that paypal can be a big headache and you don't need that in your QA-WOORLD journey.

I have dedicated servers (not vpn) for each accounts so to some extent there is no limit to the number of paypal accounts I can manage.
You won't even have to ask me before I notify you your payment has dropped. At my rate, you receive payments in naira.

I don't waste time, I keep you up-to-date every step of the way. I also buy paypal funds from $30 upwards.

DM via signature below.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by PattyMike(m): 8:56am On Jan 04, 2020
thorrvik55:

Gbam! Exactly.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by samsard(m): 9:13am On Jan 04, 2020
webshopNG:
I am available to help you out with dedicated paypal accounts to receive your weekly earnings. Yes I service and manage the accounts and ensure it's stability. You will agree with me that paypal can be a big headache and you don't need that in your QA-WOORLD journey.

I have dedicated servers (not vpn) for each accounts so to some extent there is no limit to the number of paypal accounts I can manage.
You won't even have to ask me before I notify you your payment has dropped. At my rate, you receive payments in naira.

I don't waste time, I keep you up-to-date every step of the way. I also buy paypal funds from $30 upwards.

DM via signature below.
shocked
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Jdhdgejio(m): 10:42am On Jan 04, 2020
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Jdhdgejio(m): 2:38pm On Jan 04, 2020
webshopNG:

DM via signature below.
I would like to sell my funds on PayPal.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by MaziOkoro: 6:05pm On Jan 04, 2020
webshopNG:

DM via signature below.

100% legit.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by ezra01(m): 6:09pm On Jan 04, 2020
Pls some one should pls help me pass my first test
It starts with
Is it a good time to talk
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by kayusdguy(m): 8:39pm On Jan 04, 2020
Please what's up with the tax information that PayPal is asking? That the deadline is April 15?
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by thorrvik55(m): 8:58pm On Jan 04, 2020
kayusdguy:
Please what's up with the tax information that PayPal is asking? That the deadline is April 15?

I think it's for those in US. Since PayPal is an American company, businesses using it as a means of payment would pay tax (I may be wrong tho).

This is my own personal opinion.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by polimaf(m): 2:35am On Jan 05, 2020
Hi everyone, I came across this yesterday and read page 1 and 2 carefully..

I took the test 1 and passed. smiley

Here's the answer::

Hi, this is James calling from the Boston Consulting Group, right now we have a permission on our executive consulting services. Is this an okay time to talk?
I'd like to discuss how we can help you streamline your teams business processes, from the ground up. Basically, we specialize in accounting, management consulting, private equity, finance advisory, and we recently build an award winning team to focus just on digital product development, which I think is probably the most applicable to what you guys do, right?
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by tpben: 9:29am On Jan 05, 2020
Please help on punctuation. It has denied me many 5s.
How do I punctuate OKAY, SO and HELLO?
I have been inconsistent with it. Should they go with period or comma?
I had to read samples of passing a script and noticed inconsistencies in the use of period and comma for HELLO, SO and OKAY.
I've also read the punctuation link posted here. So I need practical tutorial from gurus here please.
Thanks in anticipation.
Qa-world makes one look as if he never read English in school.

1 Like

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Stmiceel(m): 12:55pm On Jan 05, 2020
PattyMike:

My advice? I know it's hard but forget the funds. PayPal is super important and we're using bypass method to be honest. If u call PayPal and they start to question you for info about the account for verification, it will cast that method more and more. Nigerians in Nigeria should not use any other paypal besides PayPal NG. Forget the PayPal and the funds you can make more, u will make more. Collect PayPal account for payment, so once QA pay you pim pim firstbank alert straight no africard stress, $5 fee wahala. No disturb yourself, this is 2020.
Nigeria my country.
Bypass method dey do us.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Ayomidesimeon(m): 1:20pm On Jan 05, 2020
Hello Good morning World I Now Buy Gift cards like iTunes,Amazon,Google Play store,Steam wallet card,EBay and others in case you have it for sell don't Hesitate to Message me or call am always available to Trade I buy Cash app and paypal Too Check Signature For Contact and if you need Card Hit me Up If I have the card available we are good to Go and will start accepting Bitcoin from next week
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by SUPERPACK: 1:54pm On Jan 05, 2020
tpben:
Please help on punctuation. It has denied me many 5s.
How do I punctuate OKAY, SO and HELLO?
I have been inconsistent with it. Should they go with period or comma?
I had to read samples of passing a script and noticed inconsistencies in the use of period and comma for HELLO, SO and OKAY.
I've also read the punctuation link posted here. So I need practical tutorial from gurus here please.
Thanks in anticipation.
Qa-world makes one look as if he never read English in school.
Hello, Jackson.
Hello. This is, Jackson, with...
Okay. So you said...
Get me my food, okay?
Okay, all right.
Okay. Perfect.
Okay, so and hello usage to me cannot deny you a 5 if your transcript is of good quality.

1 Like

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by samsard(m): 2:09pm On Jan 05, 2020
Efosa, no update on the Transcribeme application? Heard close to 2k USD is feasible on there.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by samsard(m): 2:14pm On Jan 05, 2020
1888typeitupdotcom, 99 USD for entrance exam. Wew, no chill.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Integritykay(f): 2:38pm On Jan 05, 2020
Hello Everyone!

*2020 Money Hack Masterclass*

Join the WhatsApp group using this link:

https:///L7XPZEHsT63JAkJM75ryoW

I'll be taking you on a class that will teach you to make money online without any skill. Trust me you don't want to miss this class. Time is #8pm
In this class I'll be sharing with you my personal secret to earnings without having a product.
I'd like for you to keep an open mind as the ideas I'll be sharing will seem either too simple or controversial.

Join the WhatsApp group using this link

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Mekanus(m): 2:49pm On Jan 05, 2020
samsard:
Efosa, no update on the Transcribeme application? Heard close to 2k USD is feasible on there.
2k USD per month or?
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by samsard(m): 3:36pm On Jan 05, 2020
Mekanus:
2k USD per month or?
Definitely not a week. So, yes. grin
But I heard they're oversaturated with workers Sha.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by maingate27: 4:10pm On Jan 05, 2020
Can I be able to update my PayPal e-mail on qaworld?
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Mekanus(m): 4:38pm On Jan 05, 2020
samsard:
Definitely not a week. So, yes. grin
But I heard they're oversaturated with workers Sha.
Even with that their tough exam?
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by SpongeBobSP: 5:22pm On Jan 05, 2020
samsard:
Wait, what?!
I might go back an give it another shot. damn!
we suppose do meeting arrange how we go pass this test, make we storm their yard. lol

1 Like

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by godwinony(m): 5:37pm On Jan 05, 2020
Hello everyone...these past few days, I've read through the first 30-40 pages and followed everything to successfully set up my accounts on qaworld and PayPal. Thanks for the information. But..I haven't seen any calls on the queue for the past 2 days. Is everyone experiencing this? Or is it due to my bronze label?
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by nwafresh(m): 5:51pm On Jan 05, 2020
SpongeBobSP:

Wait, what?!
we suppose do meeting arrange how we go pass this test, make we storm their yard. lol

Lol.. We really need to storm that yard grin
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by kayusdguy(m): 6:04pm On Jan 05, 2020
SpongeBobSP:

Wait, what?!
No let TranscribeMe deceive you, I passed their tests twice, including the audios, like 98%. Still them no accept me.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Prinss: 6:20pm On Jan 05, 2020
Integritykay:
Hello Everyone!

*2020 Money Hack Masterclass*

Join the WhatsApp group using this link:

I'll be taking you on a class that will teach you to make money online without any skill. Trust me you don't want to miss this class. Time is #8pm
In this class I'll be sharing with you my personal secret to earnings without having a product.
I'd like for you to keep an open mind as the ideas I'll be sharing will seem either too simple or controversial.

Join the WhatsApp group using this link

Link not going

(1) (2) (3) ... (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) ... (398)

Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August / Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. / Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.