Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,136 members, 7,821,878 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 - Jobs/Vacancies (242) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 (425690 Views)

Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria 2020 Part 2 / 5 Reasons Chasing Self-employment Beats Job Hunting In Nigeria / Top 5 States In Nigeria With High Employment Opportunity - Careerportal.ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) ... (398) (Go Down)

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Britproperties(f): 6:58pm On Jan 08, 2020
Sales executives needed minimum of 2 years experience, BSC/HND in marketing or related fields,
Email: innocent.chinonso@britproperty.ng

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by kayusdguy(m): 7:19pm On Jan 08, 2020
martolux:
Hello guys. I'm facing some challenges in linking up my Africad on PP. My billing address on PP tallies with what I used during the card registration and I have done both the web/atm activation. Each time I try to link up the card on PP, I get the error in the picture and I also get sms error massage from UBA saying:"invalid bank verification number". I deposited N2000 on the card, UBA deducted N1050 for card charges and I still have N950 as balance. Please what's the way forward for me?
It means you did not provide BVN Number when you wanted to get the Africard. You will have to go back to the bank to do that.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Nobody: 3:59am On Jan 09, 2020
New batch of QA-WORLD payments received. Happy Earnings everyone cheesy

Paypal solutions we provide
We give you managed paypal accounts to receive your funds to
We send you naira equivalents on payday
We also buy your paypal funds.
We host servers to keep our paypal accounts alive so you never have to worry about anything paypal.
Let it be our headache, we let you focus on your daily hustle

Eliminate paypal hassle and get paid in naira
DM below

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Nkemella: 4:27am On Jan 09, 2020
Please someone should put me through, do I need to fund and activate d africard before I can link it. Because I just collected the card and went home ..
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Nobody: 7:41am On Jan 09, 2020
Nkemella:
Please someone should put me through, do I need to fund and activate d africard before I can link it. Because I just collected the card and went home ..
Yes activate it from nearby atm
Fund with 2k
They will deduct card issuance 1,050
Leave the change

Attach to paypal.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by berbs: 10:03am On Jan 09, 2020
Good morning guys, one quick one. How do I transcribe "4 of 24"
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by samsard(m): 10:13am On Jan 09, 2020
berbs:
Good morning guys, one quick one. How do I transcribe "4 of 24"
As is or April 24th, probably if it's the date.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by berbs: 10:36am On Jan 09, 2020
samsard:
As is or April 24th, probably if it's the date.
The way I heard it was 4, not 4th. 4 of 24. It's actually an expiry date on a card.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by adolf444: 11:04am On Jan 09, 2020
Sorted.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Veemah(m): 11:15am On Jan 09, 2020
Please who knows where I can read the rules and regulations again? Can't find the icon on my dashboard.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Geofavor(m): 12:40pm On Jan 09, 2020
Please, how do you go about transcribing peoples name. When they mention a name and you're not sure you heard it correctly. And even if you think you heard right, you're not sure you'll get the spelling correctly.

How do you go about this?

Thorvikk
Samsard
Prenom
Maziokoro
Mekanus
Etc.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by wisewordd: 1:18pm On Jan 09, 2020
Just make sure you start it with a capital letter.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by samsard(m): 2:18pm On Jan 09, 2020
berbs:

The way I heard it was 4, not 4th. 4 of 24. It's actually an expiry date on a card.
My suggestion still works, regardless of that. Applies to all dates. In this case some would transcribe as May 2024, 4/24 etc,depending on preference or how it's said.

1 Like

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by samsard(m): 2:19pm On Jan 09, 2020
Geofavor:
Please, how do you go about transcribing peoples name. When they mention a name and you're not sure you heard it correctly. And even if you think you heard right, you're not sure you'll get the spelling correctly.

Thorvikk
Samsard
Prenom
Maziokoro
Mekanus
Etc.
Make a best guess, just start with caps for all proper nouns.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by thorrvik55(m): 2:26pm On Jan 09, 2020
Geofavor:

Thorvikk
Samsard
Prenom
Maziokoro
Mekanus
Etc.

U must not get it 100% correct. Just make a best guess but start it with a capital letter
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Veemah(m): 2:40pm On Jan 09, 2020
thorrvik55:

U must not get it 100% correct. Just make a best guess but start it with a capital letter
I'm a newbie that flipped through the rules and regulations part and it affected my first 3 jobs badly. Please is it possible to go read them again? Can't find an option for that on my dashboard
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by MaziOkoro: 3:01pm On Jan 09, 2020
Veemah:
I'm a newbie that flipped through the rules and regulations part and it affected my first 3 jobs badly. Please is it possible to go read them again? Can't find an option for that on my dashboard

Click on FAQ

1 Like

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Geofavor(m): 3:54pm On Jan 09, 2020
thorrvik55:

samsard:
Make a best guess, just start with caps for all proper nouns.
wisewordd:

Just make sure you start it with a capital letter.
Thank you
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by LouisBERG: 4:03pm On Jan 09, 2020
Good day house..

Quick one,
What kind of paypal account is this.....www.paypal.com/mep

And, how do you check the type of paypal account that you've opened..

PS: i followed the guide posted by drawnobet on the first page but the aforementioned type of account is what i was given..

Cc

Samsard
Prenom
Thorrvik55

#caLLmeBERG
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Nkemella: 5:12pm On Jan 09, 2020
[quote author=webshopNG post=85633758]
Yes activate it from nearby atm
Fund with 2k
They will deduct card issuance 1,050
Leave the change

Attach to paypal.
Thanks for your respond, pls one more thing how do I withdraw my money from the PayPal to my local bank acct?
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by samsard(m): 5:31pm On Jan 09, 2020
[quote author=Nkemella post=85649879][/quote] Google.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jan 09, 2020
[quote author=Nkemella post=85649879][/quote]
On your paypal click "Transfer money" and select card as destination.
Cash is credited to your Africard in naira.
You use UBA mobile app to move funds or withdraw via ATM
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by flexclusive(m): 7:18pm On Jan 09, 2020
Hello guys, I tried to register on QA world just now, during the short test, I thought the clip given can be changed (as earlier mentioned on page 2/3 of this thread) to clip 6 but I was given clip 4 despite refreshing severally... please guys, how can I go about it? Thanks!
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Mekanus(m): 7:42pm On Jan 09, 2020
Geofavor:

Thorvikk
Samsard
Prenom
Maziokoro
Mekanus
Etc.
Just make the best guess as Samsard said. I have never been penalised for spelling persons name wrong, it's usually company names they want you to spell correctly.

1 Like

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Clemexy20(m): 8:21pm On Jan 09, 2020
Mekanus:
Just make the best guess as Samsard said. I have never been penalised for spelling persons name wrong, it's usually company names they want you to spell correctly.
pls how do I go about d test. I have written it several times but failed.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by nappy760(m): 8:30pm On Jan 09, 2020
SUPERPACK:
I am currently receiving a shower of 5s this week. I thank all of you.

undecidedhow do you do it
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Nkemella: 8:59pm On Jan 09, 2020
webshopNG:

On your paypal click "Transfer money" and select card as destination.
Cash is credited to your Africard in naira.
You use UBA mobile app to move funds or withdraw via ATM
Thanks alot
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Clemexy20(m): 9:24pm On Jan 09, 2020
Nkemella:

Thanks alot
pls guys help me Na I have been trying 2 write d test but keep failing o. Wat do I do.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Mekanus(m): 11:02pm On Jan 09, 2020
Clemexy20:
pls how do I go about d test. I have written it several times but failed.
Which test clip did you get? Anyway whatever test clip it is, just go to YouTube and type qa test clip (insert the clip number) answer, then go over to the description area just below the place YouTube videos play and you'll see the text answer to the clip. Just copy from there and paste on qa. I guess you haven't read at least the first 15 pages of this thread though, because all the expo you need is on there.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Spade07: 8:43am On Jan 10, 2020
flexclusive:
Hello guys, I tried to register on QA world just now, during the short test, I thought the clip given can be changed (as earlier mentioned on page 2/3 of this thread) to clip 6 but I was given clip 4 despite refreshing severally... please guys, how can I go about it? Thanks!

What can you do about it?
Attempt it.
If you have good ears and know how to structure yur sentence, then you are good to go.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by PattyMike(m): 9:25am On Jan 10, 2020
Mekanus:
Yeah. The customer got really mad with the rep and really lambasted and cursed the rep. The rep had to cut off the call finally.

if I'm to guess the company, I'm sure it's CLH group or CLH Lawyers. Oyinbo no like to pay debt wey Dem sef don forget say they owe.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by martolux(m): 9:27am On Jan 10, 2020
Solved! Thank you.
kayusdguy:

It means you did not provide BVN Number when you wanted to get the Africard. You will have to go back to the bank to do that.

(1) (2) (3) ... (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) ... (398)

Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August / Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. / Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.