Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,490 members, 7,830,468 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 - Jobs/Vacancies (306) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 (427368 Views)

Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria 2020 Part 2 / 5 Reasons Chasing Self-employment Beats Job Hunting In Nigeria / Top 5 States In Nigeria With High Employment Opportunity - Careerportal.ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (303) (304) (305) (306) (307) (308) (309) ... (398) (Go Down)

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by SuperSuave(m): 12:47pm On Mar 13, 2020
Jossy12345:
Reply to this question will be highly appreciated. And I also tried to link a friend ATM(UBA), but it was rejected. Please brothers, is there anything am not getting right?
Thanks in anticipations.
You can sell (transfer) your funds to exchangers (another person's paypal) without linking anything. I did mine just yesterday. Got scammed, tho, as the exchanger disappeared with my funds. and, you cant link any ATM card. It is a prepaid card that you need if you want direct payment to your bank account at official rate. I dont think it's going through for now tho
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by tequila10(f): 2:11pm On Mar 13, 2020
SuperSuave:
You can sell (transfer) your funds to exchangers (another person's paypal) without linking anything. I did mine just yesterday. Got scammed, tho, as the exchanger disappeared with my funds. and, you cant link any ATM card. It is a prepaid card that you need if you want direct payment to your bank account at official rate. I dont think it's going through for now tho
@supersuave, sorry about that. But for the sake of anyone who wants to sell can you pls state the moniker and the account details of the scammer to help other? Thanks.

4 Likes

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by TemitiTope: 2:19pm On Mar 13, 2020
drawnobet:

Online companies pay you to transcribe audio files for a fee based on difficulty and length of audio. There are some sites that recruit internationally one of them is https://www.qa-world.com/ which most of us in this platform are on. Kindly visit the site and come here if you have questions

[color=#000099][/color] please is this the sites that you guys are still using... I'm a newbie hope I'm not late, I want to start reading from page 1 or is there any other way anyone can put me through so I can start asap.. please help a brother
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Mekanus(m): 3:49pm On Mar 13, 2020
Chegzyco:
I'm SegTech, I buy PayPal fund at very good rate. Payment is super fast. Whatsapp or call 07032187692. 24/7 active
I endorse this guy, over legit dey worry am. His service is with the speed of light and at good rate too.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by franticfargo66: 4:05pm On Mar 13, 2020
SuperSuave:

You have not yet named the Moniker you sold your funds to. It would help others if you did so we can clean this place up and protect ourselves.

Some of us here within the family buy funds. But the problem is no one ever buys constantly as we need to stay within our balance limits too.

Hope you didn't lose too much though.

My advice is to get a reliable sellers here you always sell to.

Contact me if you ever need to sell again.

I have a few regular sellers who sell to me here as well.

3 Likes

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Besto(m): 4:09pm On Mar 13, 2020
SuperSuave:

Do charge back asap

1 Like

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Estringx(m): 4:52pm On Mar 13, 2020
Present rate is now 1$ = #420
Let's keep smiling, guys!!!!!!
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by phranklyn92(m): 5:05pm On Mar 13, 2020
Funding Circle is nightmarish cry cry cry
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Topshow4real: 6:44pm On Mar 13, 2020
Rater 8 is very lenient! He or she rates me well. But others... angry

1 Like

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Olabowa: 7:04pm On Mar 13, 2020
Topshow4real:
Rater 8 is very lenient! He or she rates me well. But others... angry

God bless that rater.

1 Like

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by kingopta(m): 8:42pm On Mar 13, 2020
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Richardlove(m): 9:28pm On Mar 13, 2020
Did you say you endorse him? If yes, I'm transacting base on your testimony.
Mekanus:
I endorse this guy, over legit dey worry am. His service is with the speed of light and at good rate too.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by phranklyn92(m): 1:23am On Mar 14, 2020
Please guys, any ideas as to how one can detect Funding Circle calls?
I really want to start avoiding their calls like covid-19
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Mekanus(m): 5:11am On Mar 14, 2020
Richardlove:
Did you say you endorse him? If yes, I'm transacting base on your testimony.
Yes go ahead, he's legit.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by PattyMike(m): 6:21am On Mar 14, 2020
Mekanus:

LMAO baba werey. Over legit dey worry am lol
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Richardlove(m): 7:00am On Mar 14, 2020
Good. Do have a blissful day.
Mekanus:
Yes go ahead, he's legit.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by COdeGenesis: 7:25am On Mar 14, 2020
phranklyn92:
Please guys, any ideas as to how one can detect Funding Circle calls?
I really want to start avoiding their calls like covid-19

From the time. If you see a 10mins call with estimated finish time of 5hrs, 6hrs. 20mins call with finish time of 12hrs. you better run. If a 10mins call is given an estimated time of 3hrs , it is definitely not funding circle or 20mins with estimated finish time of 6hrs. The harder the call the higher the time given to finish them

2 Likes

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by phranklyn92(m): 8:28am On Mar 14, 2020
COdeGenesis:

From the time. If you see a 10mins call with estimated finish time of 5hrs, 6hrs. 20mins call with finish time of 12hrs. you better run. If a 10mins call is given an estimated time of 3hrs , it is definitely not funding circle or 20mins with estimated finish time of 6hrs. The harder the call the higher the time given to finish them
Very informative
Thanks alot chief.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Revfada: 12:26pm On Mar 14, 2020
Hey guys. I'm new to transcribing. I have been getting a consistent 2 rating. Please how do I transcribe this " in a day or two" and "within seven days"

Is it like this? in 1 day or 2? And within 7 days?

I'm really having issues with numerals. Thanks.

samsard
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by souzadchef(m): 1:18pm On Mar 14, 2020
And you're REVfada lol, just kidding.
Just open the FAQ from your profile, the instructions for numerals are all there.
Read and make corrections to the side notes they add, you'll get better. Cheers.
Revfada:
Hey guys. I'm new to transcribing. I have been getting a consistent 2 rating. Please how do I transcribe this " in a day or two" and "within seven days"

samsard
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by samsard(m): 1:25pm On Mar 14, 2020
Revfada:

samsard
A day or 2" because this is a range.
Within seven days" because it's less than 10 and not a physical object, but a concept.

Every number representing physical things are written in numerals regardless of the value, e.g 3 men, 4 cars etc.

But nonphysical ideas are only written in numerals when they're at least two digits (i.e greater than 9, E.G 10 days, six days, seven weeks, 11 weeks.

Measurements are to be in numerals, e.g 3 miles, $7

6 Likes

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by BOSS5(m): 5:16pm On Mar 14, 2020
Richardlove:
Good. Do have a blissful day.
Bro, how far? Hope it went well? I'm trying to contact him, too.

On a side note, I think we should compile a list of exchangers that we have used in the past to ensure there's semblance of trust here among ourselves especially new people that need such services. More names can be added as time goes on. Even a list of five legit exchangers is a start. At least, the exchanger must have done transaction with at least two people here.
This is to avoid scammers that parade themselves in the guise of quote, unquote, "exchangers".

4 Likes

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by franticfargo66: 7:30pm On Mar 14, 2020
BOSS5:

On a side note, I think we should compile a list of exchangers that we have used in the past to ensure there's semblance of trust here among ourselves especially new people that need such services. More names can be added as time goes on. Even a list of five legit exchangers is a start. At least, the exchanger must have done transaction with at least two people here.
This is to avoid scammers that parade themselves in the guise of quote, unquote, "exchangers".

Exactly...

This way there'll always be at least a trusted exchanger available to buy your funds. Pretty straightforward really.

But a word of caution. Seasoned scammers will sometimes build up a pseudo-reputation to gain trust. And then in one fell swoop vanish with high value transactions of sellers who have decided they're worth trusting.

Everyone should use their discretion abeg. A list of trusted members eliminates most of the risk, but not all.

And just in case you might be wondering.

I buy Paypal too �

3 Likes

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Phiewall(f): 7:59pm On Mar 14, 2020
BOSS5:

Some exchangers are taking advantage of the afri situation and giving ridiculous rates.

So not just trusted exchangers... The ones with good rates as well.

3 Likes

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by skyscrapper: 8:11pm On Mar 14, 2020
Please any trusted premium grammarly seller?
I will appreciate a honest assistance.
Thank you
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Jonny2wealth: 8:53pm On Mar 14, 2020
Good evening friends, this qa world is confusing me as a newbie, I decided to try scribie not minding the pay, am just looking for a clear calls. Trying to registered on scribie, that said my PayPal needs to be verified first by linking my card which I did, is still saying the same thing. Please help a brother, generally. Am also open for a good Samaritan to guide me. On transcribing generally. Am tired of joblessness as a graduate. Please help, God bless u all
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by souzadchef(m): 8:55pm On Mar 14, 2020
I am a transcriptionist too, so I understand.
I'll buy at #300/1$, for any amount below $50.
I'll send ahead if you have legit proof. QA world & Freelancers only.
Contact is in Profile.
Phiewall:

Some exchangers are taking advantage of the afri situation and giving ridiculous rates.

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by souzadchef(m): 8:57pm On Mar 14, 2020
I am a transcriptionist too, so I understand.
I'll buy at #300/1$, for any amount below $50.
I'll send ahead if you have legit proof. QA world & Freelancers only.
My Contact is in my profile.
Phiewall:

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Buzx: 11:45pm On Mar 14, 2020
skyscrapper:
Please any trusted premium grammarly seller?
I will appreciate a honest assistance.
Thank you
contact me via email.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Richardlove(m): 4:15am On Mar 15, 2020
Yes, he tried his best. Wish he can do more, though.
BOSS5:

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Revfada: 6:27am On Mar 15, 2020
samsard:

A day or 2" because this is a range.
Within seven days" because it's less than 10 and not a physical object, but a concept.

Every number representing physical things are written in numerals regardless of the value, e.g 3 men, 4 cars etc.

But nonphysical ideas are only written in numerals when they're at least two digits (i.e greater than 9, E.G 10 days, six days, seven weeks, 11 weeks.

Measurements are to be in numerals, e.g 3 miles, $7
Thanks bro, for this.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Revfada: 6:30am On Mar 15, 2020
souzadchef:
And you're REVfada lol, just kidding.
Just open the FAQ from your profile, the instructions for numerals are all there.
Read and make corrections to the side notes they add, you'll get better. Cheers.
thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (303) (304) (305) (306) (307) (308) (309) ... (398)

Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August / Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. / Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.