Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,701 members, 7,816,870 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 - Jobs/Vacancies (303) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 (424269 Views)

Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria 2020 Part 2 / 5 Reasons Chasing Self-employment Beats Job Hunting In Nigeria / Top 5 States In Nigeria With High Employment Opportunity - Careerportal.ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (300) (301) (302) (303) (304) (305) (306) ... (398) (Go Down)

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Rapisares(m): 8:06pm On Mar 10, 2020
dgunz:
i regretted of sharing an information about Stanbic ibtc , just look at what someone is doing asking uba why their card is not working with PayPal knowing that PayPal Nigeria is not allowed to withdraw funds and this method was a loophole to them and PayPal, and this why uba officials start to make survey by calling everyone using the card cos they do not know about this card can be linked to get funds out of PayPal,

just like as i saw someone asking PayPal that there africard was not withdrawing there funds from there PayPal in Nigeria, am just so pissed off, anyway, this platform has been educative, but sometimes it better you keep some secret to your self so you won't have issues and anyone trying to get Stanbic ibtc well, all gtpsecure cards (this governs africard and other prepaid cards) have been blocked from PayPal, so you are wasting your time getting it if you want to withdraw your funds from PayPal except a miracle happens which i doubt,

Guy just know when to stop talking. Instead of you to bear responsibility for the misinformation you dropped. You are here spewing okoto meows.

It was because of you I wasted close to 1500naira on stanbicIBTC card. Talking about regretting dropping information. Tsw
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by dgunz: 8:12pm On Mar 10, 2020
well, to be honest, this information was walking at time i said this before recently it stopped, well I know how it feel to spend money in this country and so this is a freelance site, https://www.exchange.fixlancer.com/ that does PayPal exchange it legit I have changed my, it 300/$ check it your self ok https://www.fixlancer.com/job-request/
Rapisares:

Guy just know when to stop talking. Instead of you to bear responsibility for the misinformation you dropped. You are here spewing okoto meows.

It was because of you I wasted close to 1500naira on stanbicIBTC card. Talking about regretting dropping information. Tsw
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by samsard(m): 9:02pm On Mar 10, 2020
dgunz:
oga define philosophical, and if you can then you should know that i did not hold your balls or prick to force you to get the cardi only gave advice which, is your choice or anyone else and anyone that tries to get it is much reasonable cos he or she is trying to get solution to there problem so sort your self to your thought cos it not adding to my bank account
You're just rambling. Get the Bleep out. You came sounding like you had a sure solution leading people to chase the wind. Of this wasn't a virtual world you'd have received general beating

2 Likes

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by odizeey(m): 9:10pm On Mar 10, 2020
samsard:
You're just rambling. Get the Bleep out. You came sounding like you had a sure solution leading people to chase the wind. Of this wasn't a virtual world you'd have received general beating
grin I feel angry, just seeing his moniker. I Kayusdguy getting slammed for his "sure solution"
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by dgunz: 9:10pm On Mar 10, 2020
come who is this fake Samsung name samsard i dont own any apologies cos i dont know you, i gave out that information cos it was working at the time i gave out and now it stops and i came looking for solution which i did get, i was only angry in my first statement today cos i wonder why someone will ask a question to a bank or PayPal, why there card arent working knowing fully well that it not allowed to be so, if you are pained please transfer that energy to nepa to give me light ok
samsard:
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by samsard(m): 9:13pm On Mar 10, 2020
dgunz:
come who is this fake Samsung name samsard i dont own any apologies cos i dont know you, i gave out that information cos it was working at the time i gave out and now it stops and i came looking for solution which i did get, i was only angry in my first statement today cos i wonder why someone will ask a question to a bank or PayPal, why there card arent working knowing fully well that it not allowed to be so, if you are pained please transfer that energy to nepa to give me light ok
i don't blame you.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by samsard(m): 9:14pm On Mar 10, 2020
odizeey:

grin I feel angry, just seeing his moniker. I Kayusdguy getting slammed for his "sure solution"
The nigga is still speaking with an air of authority after everything he caused
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Besto(m): 9:18pm On Mar 10, 2020
Rapaltar:

Dude WTH?? How clueless could you get?? A loophole?? You think UBA Africard is only used in Nigeria?? How t.f do you think UBA wouldn't have known their cards were used to withdraw funds from PayPal? UBA even sends a mail telling you, your account has been loaded from Pay Pal whenever PayPal credits your card. Take a chill pill mr.

That guy is a lost being.

2 Likes

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by dgunz: 9:19pm On Mar 10, 2020
i see this want to turn to something else ok no wahala i take the blame, sorry forgive me for given out the information and making everyone got out to spend there money i apologize, i hope this will clear the air and we should talk about solutions bye
samsard:
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Besto(m): 9:20pm On Mar 10, 2020
samsard:

When I told you not to take the buffer seriously. Dude was just looking for cheap relevance.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by odizeey(m): 9:27pm On Mar 10, 2020
samsard:
Very sad.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Greatihex(m): 9:30pm On Mar 10, 2020
Greatihex:
oga, how did you deal with the PayPal verification on Scribie, since the link is not going to have the "ls" like for Lesotho account.

Won't PayPal detect and block the account if we login through the Scribie link?
oga samsard, abeg reply me o.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Besto(m): 9:49pm On Mar 10, 2020
Need $20 paypal @ 310. Anyone?
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by samsard(m): 9:52pm On Mar 10, 2020
Greatihex:
oga samsard, abeg reply me o.
Sorry.
I had no issue with it. PayPal are very much aware of where we are using it from
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by samsard(m): 9:53pm On Mar 10, 2020
Besto:
Safe to transact with him. VERIFIED cool
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Greatihex(m): 10:07pm On Mar 10, 2020
samsard:
Sorry.
I had no issue with it. PayPal are very much aware of where we are using it from
okay, thanks.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by importnobl: 11:00pm On Mar 10, 2020
samsard:

The gravity of that general beating ehen...Mr D would be looking like Chinese man grin grin
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Jonny2wealth: 11:16pm On Mar 10, 2020
good evening everybody, am not happy at all. I tot we are here to help one another and to carry newbies along as brothers. i have issue in transcribing for over 5 days now as a newbie which i post here severally but was ignored. This is not fare at all.

anytime i want to transcribe, as the audio is speaking, it will be transcribing itself. then what am i suppose to do?
i.e, it will be writting what the audio is saying. i have really read faq and watch the training video severally but the example in the training video is different from what am seeing on the calls. this is really given me a concern. please where do i missed it?
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by elantraceey(f): 11:38pm On Mar 10, 2020
Besto:
I've not linked any card with my PayPal, will I be able send?
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by elantraceey(f): 11:42pm On Mar 10, 2020
Jonny2wealth:
good evening everybody, am not happy at all. I tot we are here to help one another and to carry newbies along as brothers. i have issue in transcribing for over 5 days now as a newbie which i post here severally but was ignored. This is not fear at all.

anytime I want to transcribe, as the audio is speaking, it will be transcribing itself. then what am I suppose to do?
i.e, it will be writing what the audio is saying. I have really read the faq and watch the training video severally but the example in the training video is different from what I am seeing on the calls. this is really given me a concern. please where do I missed it?

Your job is to edit and correct whatsoever auto transcription you've been given. You can also delete the transcription and transcribe what you hear.

1 Like

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by timitayo77: 12:00am On Mar 11, 2020
Please house, who know how I can download a video on to my laptop from vimeo?
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Jonny2wealth: 12:27am On Mar 11, 2020
thank you sir, i do appreciate.
elantraceey:

Your job is to edit and correct whatsoever auto transcription you've been given. You can also delete the transcription and transcribe what you hear.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Greatihex(m): 12:40am On Mar 11, 2020
Seems like the AI bug is beginning to hit a lot of people.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Besto(m): 12:54am On Mar 11, 2020
elantraceey:

I've not linked any card with my PayPal, will I be able send?

Yes
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Rapaltar(m): 5:17am On Mar 11, 2020
berbs:

Bros, that's actually a script that was sent to you by BO team. Everything will surely be resolved but y'all need to calm down.
I'm calm

1 Like

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Olabowa: 6:32am On Mar 11, 2020
dgunz:
well, to be honest, this information was walking at time i said this before recently it stopped, well I know how it feel to spend money in this country and so this is a freelance site, https://www.exchange.fixlancer.com/ that does PayPal exchange it legit I have changed my, it 300/$ check it your self ok https://www.fixlancer.com/job-request/

Dude you've got some balls sha.

What made you think anyone would want to make use of that link, considering your earlier foolery on this thread?
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by kamikaz1: 6:57am On Mar 11, 2020
Rapaltar:

Dude WTH?? How clueless could you get?? A loophole?? You think UBA Africard is only used in Nigeria?? How t.f do you think UBA wouldn't have known their cards were used to withdraw funds from PayPal? UBA even sends a mail telling you, your account has been loaded from Pay Pal whenever PayPal credits your card. Take a chill pill mr.

ITS WAS A F**KING LOOPHOLE.

Though, I do not endorse @DGUNZ o since he never gave us a screenshot of Stanbic.

Nigerians can take privilege for granted a lot. Arghhh!

Same thing some guys are doing about transcribing via Phone and going to Arlen to help them fix their phone challenges.

CANT NAIJA PPLE JUST RECEIVE BRAIN FOR ONCE?
Now just like Paypal, they will help you guys fix it by totally blocking it. And she said it yesterday already. You don't reach customer care to solve loopholes!
Although I don't use phone to transcribe, I only pity those who have it as their only channel.

1 Like

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by DavictimIsDope(m): 8:10am On Mar 11, 2020
Rapaltar:

Okay sire. Tho UBA categorically said transactions using the prepaid card on PayPal is currently unavailable..

Bros,I added my card two days before trying to withdraw and I got the money that was taken to link my card back two days ago..I believe that if they can return that,they can put the money on my card...the paypal agent that mailed me said "I ASSURE YOU THAT THE MONEY WILL BE ON YOUR CARD BY 17TH"
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by DavictimIsDope(m): 9:18am On Mar 11, 2020
Update ...the money got refunded.

3 Likes

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by odizeey(m): 9:25am On Mar 11, 2020
kamikaz1:

ITS WAS A F**KING LOOPHOLE.

Though, I do not endorse @DGUNZ o since he never gave us a screenshot of Stanbic.

Nigerians can take privilege for granted a lot. Arghhh!

Same thing some guys are doing about transcribing via Phone and going to Arlen to help them fix their phone challenges.

CANT NAIJA PPLE JUST RECEIVE BRAIN FOR ONCE?
Now just like Paypal, they will help you guys fix it by totally blocking it. And she said it yesterday already. You don't reach customer care to solve loopholes!
Although I don't use phone to transcribe, I only pity those who have it as their only channel.

Na why dem dey always catch us. Thinking say na we scam pass cheesy
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by odizeey(m): 9:27am On Mar 11, 2020
Stop telling PayPal about your Africard plight.

This is why people guarded this PayPal secret. I'm sad.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by adeniyi997: 10:04am On Mar 11, 2020
I'm really depressed, just one 3 rrating out of many calls. Even with Grammarly keyboard. Any help guys. I really want to nail this thing.

(1) (2) (3) ... (300) (301) (302) (303) (304) (305) (306) ... (398)

Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August / Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. / Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.