Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,754 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 - Jobs/Vacancies (304) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 (425511 Views)

Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria 2020 Part 2 / 5 Reasons Chasing Self-employment Beats Job Hunting In Nigeria / Top 5 States In Nigeria With High Employment Opportunity - Careerportal.ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (301) (302) (303) (304) (305) (306) (307) ... (398) (Go Down)

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by adeniyi997: 10:05am On Mar 11, 2020
My main issue is punctuation
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by elantraceey(f): 10:27am On Mar 11, 2020
Besto:

Yes
Your contact?
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Ayomide93(m): 10:41am On Mar 11, 2020
Besto:

That guy is a lost being.

Good Morning.

Can you drop your number please?
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Ayomide93(m): 10:42am On Mar 11, 2020
elantraceey:

Your contact?

Your contact please.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by elantraceey(f): 10:51am On Mar 11, 2020
Ayomide93:

Your contact please.

I'm not the one buying.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Ayomide93(m): 10:52am On Mar 11, 2020
elantraceey:

I'm not the one buying.

I know. I'm asking for the person's contact sorry
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Greatihex(m): 11:33am On Mar 11, 2020
adeniyi997:
My main issue is punctuation
Watch some YouTube videos on punctuation rules, that will help.

Unless your punctuation is really that bad, it does not usually lead to a 1 or 2 rating.

1 Like

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by LaMujer: 11:35am On Mar 11, 2020
Dafuq is wrong with qa? It doesn't save again?

Twice now, I've had to restart all over. I had finished I was just proof reading, and due to system shutdown, I moved to my phone now, to see that I have to restart all over again?
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Nobody: 12:03pm On Mar 11, 2020
odizeey:

If you initiate withdrawals off working hours and during weekends, it will take two business days. If not, one.
Thank you.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by nwafresh(m): 12:03pm On Mar 11, 2020
DavictimIsDope:
Update ...the money got refunded.
To your paypal account?

1 Like

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Besto(m): 12:08pm On Mar 11, 2020
elantraceey:

Your contact?

I bought already.

Holla so I can keep you close.

I buy from time to time
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Besto(m): 12:09pm On Mar 11, 2020
Ayomide93:

Your contact please.
I bought already.

Holla so I can keep you close.

I buy from time to time
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Greatihex(m): 12:43pm On Mar 11, 2020
LaMujer:
Dafuq is wrong with qa? It doesn't save again?

Twice now, I've had to restart all over. I had finished I was just proof reading, and due to system shutdown, I moved to my phone now, to see that I have to restart all over again?
that is how the new platform works.

Once you change device, you will have to start all over again.

It only saves on the device you are using to work at a time.
Once your system shuts down (hibernate), you should charge the system and restart from where you stopped, or change device and start all over.

1 Like

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by foluwaseyi: 1:35pm On Mar 11, 2020
Issa have want to finish me with talk. Do they learn how to before they start working there ni? They never stop talking. I don't know you guys deal with their long calls.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Greatihex(m): 1:57pm On Mar 11, 2020
I just got certified by Scribie at one sitting.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by nwafresh(m): 2:13pm On Mar 11, 2020
Greatihex:
I just got certified by Scribie at one sitting.

Does it support mobile? What's their method of payment?
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by franticfargo66: 2:17pm On Mar 11, 2020
tenderfigure:

Bro, you no lie. I didn't think of it that way. I have noticed those auto_qa stuff, but I no dey really put mind for am.

Boss... Need to chat you up urgently if you don't mind. I'll appreciate it.

Could you please Hi me up from my signature below my post here. I can't reach you directly here.

Thanks.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Greatihex(m): 2:41pm On Mar 11, 2020
nwafresh:

Does it support mobile? What's their method of payment?
I have not seen where they stated whether it supports mobile or not, so you can try to see if you can use mobile. For me, I used a laptop.

they only support Paypal.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by LaMujer: 3:37pm On Mar 11, 2020
Greatihex:

Once your system shuts down (hibernate), you should charge the system and restart from where you stopped, or change device and start all over.

Life hard o!
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by samsard(m): 5:37pm On Mar 11, 2020
Greatihex:

It has always been that way. Your work is only saved on the cache of the device you're working with, you can't switch devices and expect to meet the same work.
Modified

2 Likes

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Greatihex(m): 6:18pm On Mar 11, 2020
samsard:
It has always been that way. Your work is only saved on the cache of the device you're working with, you can switch devices and expect to meet the same work.
mehn, this scribie pay is very annoying.

I just lost a 3 minutes work that remained few seconds to complete, this is after spending over 1 hour on the work.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Topshow4real: 6:30pm On Mar 11, 2020
Greatihex:

I just lost a 3 minutes work that remained few seconds to complete, this is after spending over 1 hour on the work.

I created another account on qaworld, and I got the beta version now.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by samsard(m): 7:47pm On Mar 11, 2020
Greatihex:

grin LOL, but they have an extend time option.

You'll get like $1.5 for a 10 minute audio or even less, depending
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Hausa(m): 8:47pm On Mar 11, 2020
Webshopng...

Do you copy?
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Nobody: 8:54pm On Mar 11, 2020
Hausa:
Webshopng...

Do you copy?
I don't sad
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Greatihex(m): 11:22pm On Mar 11, 2020
samsard:
grin LOL, but they have an extend time option.

You'll get like $1.5 for a 10 minute audio or even less, depending
I was thinking that QAWorld pay is low, and here is this one paying virtually half of what QA pays, with much difficult work to do.

The pay is not encouraging at all, considering the time it takes to finish a work.

Although, they seem lenient with their rating standard.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by SUPERPACK: 7:06am On Mar 12, 2020
Greatihex:
I was thinking that QAWorld pay is low, and here is this one paying virtually half of what QA pays, with much difficult work to do.

The pay is not encouraging at all, considering the time it takes to finish a work.

Although, they seem lenient with their rating standard.
can you give us their price breakdown?
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by SpongeBobSP: 9:15am On Mar 12, 2020
Greatihex:
I have not seen where they stated whether it supports mobile or not, so you can try to see if you can use mobile. For me, I used a laptop.

they only support Paypal.
hi, how long did it take from your submission of test file to being approved?
and can you give the average pay breakdown, say for a 5 - 6 minutes audio or something like that.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Besto(m): 10:17am On Mar 12, 2020
elantraceey:

I'm not the one buying.

Hi, still waiting ti get your connect. I need some funds now
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Greatihex(m): 10:37am On Mar 12, 2020
SUPERPACK:
can you give us their price breakdown?
just take it like this, they pay half of what QAWorld pays. Their pay is dependent on the difficulty of the file. Difficult is determined by things like, background noise, accent, etc.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Greatihex(m): 10:39am On Mar 12, 2020
SpongeBobSP:

hi, how long did it take from your submission of test file to being approved?
and can you give the average pay breakdown, say for a 5 - 6 minutes audio or something like that.
they will say it takes 1 business day, but mine did not take up to 4 hours.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by wisewordd: 10:47am On Mar 12, 2020
Besto:

Hi, still waiting ti get your connect. I need some funds now
I want to sell.

(1) (2) (3) ... (301) (302) (303) (304) (305) (306) (307) ... (398)

Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August / Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. / Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.