Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,243 members, 7,815,335 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 - Jobs/Vacancies (318) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 (423564 Views)

Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria 2020 Part 2 / 5 Reasons Chasing Self-employment Beats Job Hunting In Nigeria / Top 5 States In Nigeria With High Employment Opportunity - Careerportal.ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (315) (316) (317) (318) (319) (320) (321) ... (398) (Go Down)

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Nobody: 4:52pm On Mar 20, 2020
Withdrawal at ATM is working now.
severide:
for does who have withdraw from PayPal to africard and was unable to withdraw it, have you try to use the card for checkout or use the card for something else apart from withdrawing. does it work?
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by ausproxi(m): 4:58pm On Mar 20, 2020
What are the requirements to get an Africard?
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by AbisolaOba: 5:09pm On Mar 20, 2020
Pls guyz. Been tryna write my name in d box provided for names on d PP acct registration page. Bt as I write it it's not showing in d box.

Kindly help!
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Justmemyself1(m): 5:13pm On Mar 20, 2020
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by dreaizy(m): 9:06pm On Mar 20, 2020
Guys, I am sorry if my question is somehow but the information being posted is confusing. I already have UBA africard. I just need to know if-
1) Africard can still withdraw from PayPal
2) can I use Nigerian PayPal or do I need a Lesotho or South Africa Paypal.
Any help pls, I no want lose my hard earned money.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Geofavor(m): 10:50pm On Mar 20, 2020
dreaizy:
Guys, I am sorry if my question is somehow but the information being posted is confusing. I already have UBA africard. I just need to know if-
1) Africard can still withdraw from PayPal
2) can I use Nigerian PayPal or do I need a Lesotho or South Africa Paypal.
Any help pls, I no want lose my hard earned money.
1) at the moment, yes.
2) Nigeria is not allowed. You can use Lesotho or South Africa.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by legalwealth(m): 10:58pm On Mar 20, 2020
Geofavor:

1) at the moment, yes.
2) Nigeria is not allowed. You can use Lesotho or South Africa.

South Africa PayPal does not support withdrawal to card but to SA bank only.

Lesotho, Iceland

UAE(dubai) and Mozambique (those I highly recommend using their home IPs for accessing them)

are recommended.

P.S: I offer best static VPN IP of UAE(Dubai) and Mozambique in case anyone needs.

https:///2348091833866 is my whatsapp link.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Geofavor(m): 12:20am On Mar 21, 2020
legalwealth:

South Africa PayPal does not support withdrawal to card but to SA bank only.

Lesotho, Iceland

UAE(dubai) and Mozambique (those I highly recommend using their home IPs for accessing them)

are recommended.

P.S: I offer best static VPN IP of UAE(Dubai) and Mozambique in case anyone needs.

https:///2348091833866 is my whatsapp link.
So, one must use VPN each time one is logging in?
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Nattye: 3:06am On Mar 21, 2020
wisewordd:
I just withdraw from the ATM now. I told you it was network issues. Where are the professors of Africard.

I NEED SOMEONE TO FUND MY AFRICARD FOR ME TODAY BY TRANSFERRING TO MY AFRICARD. I'LL TRANSFER TO THEM VIA GTBank. ...anyone? Let me know ...inbox pls i need it today saturday
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by sweetveek(m): 3:53am On Mar 21, 2020
Geofavor:

do not use vpn for paypal
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by nwafresh(m): 7:07am On Mar 21, 2020
Read last night that naira is now 380/$ and crude oil is now $19.45. Las Las we won't be all right embarassed cry
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by samsard(m): 7:20am On Mar 21, 2020
nwafresh:
Read last night that naira is now 380/$ and crude oil is now $19.45. Las Las we won't be all right embarassed cry
Crude is still about $30 Sha.
Modified

Bonny Light is about $26 per barrel.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by legalwealth(m): 7:32am On Mar 21, 2020
sweetveek:

What do you know?

Wait till your account is restricted and their account review department ban your account for using Nigeria's unsecured dynamic IPs.

Ask many even those like you championing using Nigeria IP that have gotten their accounts blocked because of Nigeria IP.

legalwealth:
This is nice page with nice update but for getting across to this page,I will like to suggest these four pages on this same nairaland that you need to read for more details on operating a functional PayPal account in Nigeria.

They are:

The Most Important SECRET Of Operating Paypal Account In Nigeria => https://www.nairaland.com/3885800/here-most-important-secret-operating

Here Is The EVIDENCE That Paypal Limiting Accounts Is Not Wickedness => https://www.nairaland.com/3932323/here-evidence-paypal-limiting-accounts

Top Reason You Should Not Use Nigeria IP To Open Or Operate Your Foreign Paypal Account => https://www.nairaland.com/3962904/top-reason-should-not-use

How To Know If Ur Ip Is Secured & Safe; Usa, Uae(dubai), Uk & Ng Ips As Example => https://www.nairaland.com/3919910/how-know-ur-ip-secured

1 Like

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by legalwealth(m): 7:42am On Mar 21, 2020
Geofavor:

Get the answer for yourself by going through the post quoted below;

legalwealth:
Hi friends,

I'm very sure today has been cool and wonderful with you. I'm here with you just to update you
with some necessary things which I observed you need to know.

First of all, I know you must have been seeing here and there that you can use your Nigeria IP
to open and operate foreign PayPal accounts that can recieve and send money. The fact is you
can actually use it but the account won't last more than few months before it gets limited and
high mostly banned. The reason for that is very simple; it is because our Internet Service Providers
often change their IPs to keep their IPs secured especialy once it gets blacklisted as it do frequently
happen to their IPs.

That makes their IPs dynamic(changing) and very unsecured especially at a point when it gets
seriously blacklisted that you might not know which PayPal system hates so much. PayPal loves Static
(non changing) IPs because they are usually secured and with very good rating percentage.

They hardly get blacklisted because of their good features and properties as you can in the image
below showing the properties of one of our UK static VPN recently issued to a client with its
screenshot attached to this update compared to that of SMILE 4G LTE network which is even one
of the best ISPs in Nigeria which is also displayed in the second screenshot.

That is that and without much ado, I'm sure you will agree with me that using STATIC IP is far
better than using DYNAMIC IP for opening and accessing PayPal account. Lest I forget, most of
those claiming they run their foreign Paypal accounts on Nigeria IP do run to me for piece of
advise after which they will see that their account was limited because of the Nigeria IP.

The most painful thing is that they will end up paying to change to static IP so that their accounts
can possibly be restored after going through lots of stress and expenses which they could have
avoided by initially using the appropriate STATIC IP.

All these noted, it is not yet too late for you to change to STATIC IP. Don't wait till your Paypal
account is limited before taking necessary steps which might end futile even after lots of stress
and expenses.

If you want to get yourself genuine static VPN IP for operating your PayPal account, visit www.ijamexchange.ng/services.php right now

To Your Success! !!
Adesida Oluwasegun a.k.a Presegs
C.E.O, IJAM SOLUTION CONSULT
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by sweetveek(m): 8:32am On Mar 21, 2020
legalwealth:

What do you know?

Wait till your account is restricted and their account review department ban your account for using Nigeria's unsecured dynamic IPs.

Ask many even those like you championing using Nigeria IP that have gotten their account blocked because of Nigeria IP.

calm down,i understand u r selling something here but don't mislead pipo biko....dont use vpn
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by legalwealth(m): 8:37am On Mar 21, 2020
sweetveek:
calm down,i understand u r selling something here but don't mislead pipo biko....dont use vpn

Selling or been helping people to act right?

Think right plus you won't be there for them when they get into the mess.

Many of such people I have lamenting in my whatsapp since past years till date.

Do you have any valid evidence mostly from your experience to prove your "don't use VPN" ?

If yes, let's have it.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by AbisolaOba: 8:37am On Mar 21, 2020
Pls guyz. Been tryna write my name in d box provided for names on d PP acct registration page. Bt as I write it it's not showing in d box.

Kindly help!
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by toluxe0075: 8:52am On Mar 21, 2020
sweetveek:
You are right bro. Use of VPN is not necessary. Following the usual laid down safety procedures is all that is needed.

2 Likes

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by psyqs(m): 9:04am On Mar 21, 2020
Guys please don't derail this thread now haba. What's the point of arguing here.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by ausproxi(m): 9:31am On Mar 21, 2020
Crowdsurf account available for sale
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by legalwealth(m): 9:33am On Mar 21, 2020
toluxe0075:

You are right bro. Use of VPN is not necessary. Following the usual laid down safety procedures is all that is needed.

Care to share the said safety procedures?
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by holluikon(m): 9:46am On Mar 21, 2020
Nattye:

I NEED SOMEONE TO FUND MY AFRICARD FOR ME TODAY BY TRANSFERRING TO MY AFRICARD. I'LL TRANSFER TO THEM VIA GTBank. ...anyone? Let me know ...inbox pls i need it today saturday

Contact me via my signature, I'll do it for you Asap
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by holluikon(m): 9:49am On Mar 21, 2020
GOOD MORNING

Buying all your PayPal funds now, instant Payment, no hold/Pending

$10-$200 GNS Paypal funds needed Asap

Bring what you have, I'll accumulate

Contact via my signature
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by samsard(m): 10:20am On Mar 21, 2020
ausproxi:
Crowdsurf account available for sale
Why are you selling
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by dreaizy(m): 10:28am On Mar 21, 2020
Everyone is either providing half info, confusing info or trying to get you to sell at low rates. Pls contact me if you can help me create PayPal that will send to Nigeria and provide guidelines to avoid getting limited. I am willing to pay.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by thorrvik55(m): 10:48am On Mar 21, 2020
dreaizy:
Everyone is either providing half info, confusing info or trying to get you to sell at low rates. Pls contact me on 0903, if you can help me create PayPal that will send to Nigeria and provide guidelines to avoid getting limited. I am willing to pay.

Why not ask ur question or the challenge u are facing here, maybe someone would be able to help.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by samsard(m): 10:51am On Mar 21, 2020
dreaizy:
Everyone is either providing half info, confusing info or trying to get you to sell at low rates. Pls contact me on 09037689714, if you can help me create PayPal that will send to Nigeria and provide guidelines to avoid getting limited. I am willing to pay.
Why are you stressing yourself when the information is all over Google?
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by odizeey(m): 10:55am On Mar 21, 2020
thorrvik55:

Why not ask ur question or the challenge u are facing here, maybe someone would be able to help.
Leave am. He might learn the hard way. The street is not safe.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Playz(m): 11:21am On Mar 21, 2020
Please let's not derail this thread with PayPal chitchats.
Anyone who can't follow the simple guide posted on this thread to create a working PayPal account isn't ready to succeed transcribing.
Also, keep an open mind when taking advice from anyone here.
Follow what works, make you no go enter express grin

6 Likes

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by sweetveek(m): 11:39am On Mar 21, 2020
legalwealth:

Selling or been helping people to act right?

Think right plus you won't be there for them when they get into the mess.

Many of such people I have lamenting in my whatsapp since past years till date.

Do you have any valid evidence mostly from your experience to prove your "don't use VPN" ?

If yes, let's have it.
lolzz my paypal is more than a year old without vpn

3 Likes

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Bumblebee77: 11:43am On Mar 21, 2020
pls this is not derailing na d safety of our money we dy talk about here. on that note pls to the veterans here
what are the chances of paypal limiting your account
how long does it take and
is there a way to prevent that from ever happening.
I run an SA paypal account which i opened following the guide on this thread.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by ausproxi(m): 12:41pm On Mar 21, 2020
samsard:
Why are you selling

I have two so I want to see one. After all, I can't be using two accounts at the same time. sad

(1) (2) (3) ... (315) (316) (317) (318) (319) (320) (321) ... (398)

Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August / Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. / Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.