Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,929 members, 7,828,226 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 - Jobs/Vacancies (366) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 (426759 Views)

Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria 2020 Part 2 / 5 Reasons Chasing Self-employment Beats Job Hunting In Nigeria / Top 5 States In Nigeria With High Employment Opportunity - Careerportal.ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (363) (364) (365) (366) (367) (368) (369) ... (398) (Go Down)

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by kinzu(m): 12:53am On Jun 04, 2020
nwafresh:
If a call is not crystal clear, I'm releasing that shit. I won't waste my time while some rater will won't to use my efforts to keep dia job.
Meaning you'd have to work more during the dday
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by nwafresh(m): 3:08am On Jun 04, 2020
kinzu:
Meaning you'd have to work more during the dday

Anytime brother. If the call is not clear to my satisfaction, I'll release the bastard. I'll regain my release token if I work on title loans call.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Bura4all(m): 10:05am On Jun 04, 2020
$200 PayPal fund is needed urgently, contact me via my signature
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by kinzu(m): 11:31am On Jun 04, 2020
nwafresh:

Anytime brother. If the call is not clear to my satisfaction, I'll release the bastard. I'll regain my release token if I work on title loans call.

Lol. You don vex finish. The pay is already low enough
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by kamikaz1: 1:09pm On Jun 04, 2020
Guys how much is Africard exchange rate today or of recent?
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Desyno: 5:51pm On Jun 04, 2020
since I have being accepted to the site (qa word) I have not seen a single job. The closest I get is, a call which I don't seen very well before it disappear (it disappear as it appears).
What could be wrong?
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Nelsizzy(m): 6:08pm On Jun 04, 2020
Desyno:
since I have being accepted to the site (qa word) I have not seen a single job. The closest I get is, a call which I don't seen very well before it disappear (it disappear as it appears).
What could be wrong?

Calls are scarce these days but your network should be the most significant cause of the drought you are experiencing.

2 Likes

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Richardlove(m): 6:42pm On Jun 04, 2020
All you need is patient. As a newbie with Bronze badge, you'll have few calls available to you, but if you can patiently wait from 12 p.m each day to 6 p.m and 12 a.m to 6 a.m. You'll surely see calls.
Desyno:
What could be wrong?

1 Like

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Want2workathome(f): 3:07am On Jun 05, 2020
Please, I need a guide on how to play the entire audio file at once.

Thanks.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by IsaacImitini: 8:37am On Jun 05, 2020
Need a Job?
I need a quality auditor who can review already transcribed audio. Pay to be discussed on application. Contact me on 08185582347
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Olabowa: 8:39am On Jun 05, 2020
Want2workathome:
Please, I need a guide on how to play the entire audio file at once.

Thanks.

Go to the sidebar and click on 'remove snippets'
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Want2workathome(f): 11:52am On Jun 05, 2020
Olabowa:

Go to the sidebar and click on 'remove snippets'

Thanks so much.

1 Like

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Desyno: 2:59pm On Jun 05, 2020
Richardlove:
All you need is patient. As a newbie with Bronze badge, you'll have few calls available to you, but if you can patiently wait from 12 p.m each day to 6 p.m and 12 a.m to 6 a.m. You'll surely see calls.
Thank boss, I will try to be patient
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Desyno: 3:02pm On Jun 05, 2020
[quote author=Nelsizzy post=90311644]

Calls are scarce these days but your network should be the most significant cause of the drought you are experiencing. [/quote
Though my phone is 4g supported and that's what I'm using but network issue can't be totally ruled out. Thanks
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by phlopholly: 9:18pm On Jun 05, 2020
Good evening house, i just caught this thread and signed up. Can someone here help me pass my test?
Thanks in anticipation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LBSmR2R7eZ4
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by noCAP(m): 9:41pm On Jun 05, 2020
i need epp please. i withdraw some dollars from my paypal to my uba africard yesterday morning, but i am yet to see any credit alert. I saw paypal's mail saying the transaction was successful and the money should be in my account now, but i haven't seen shit. Could the delay be because this is my first time withdrawing to my africard or am i doomed? cry
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by samsard(m): 9:47pm On Jun 05, 2020
noCAP:
i need epp please. i withdraw some dollars from my paypal to my uba africard yesterday morning, but i am yet to see any credit alert. I saw paypal's mail saying the transaction was successful and the money should be in my account now, but i haven't seen shit. Could the delay be because this is my first time withdrawing to my africard or am i doomed? cry
The money is there already. Check your mobile banking app or the web portal. PayPal withdrawals don't come with alert

1 Like

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by phlopholly: 9:53pm On Jun 05, 2020
phlopholly:
Good evening house, i just caught this thread and signed up. Can someone here help me pass my test?
Thanks in anticipation

I attempted to transcribe already, please any corrections?

To be clear, the functionality of describing something we've had suggested to us, and i beleive it's in development. We are very focused on building the best product in the space, but we still have to prioritize new features. To iterate, we are looking for the ability to highlight multiple accounts, and see the top matrix for all highlighted accounts. Is that right?

1 Like

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by phlopholly: 9:54pm On Jun 05, 2020
phlopholly:
Thanks in anticipation

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by noCAP(m): 10:40pm On Jun 05, 2020
samsard:
The money is there already. Check your mobile banking app or the web portal. PayPal withdrawals don't come with alert
i can't seem to login through the web portal. it's asking for referral id and passcode
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by samsard(m): 10:41pm On Jun 05, 2020
noCAP:
i can't seem to login through the web portal. it's asking for referral id and passcode
You didn't change the password?
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by noCAP(m): 10:44pm On Jun 05, 2020
samsard:
You didn't change the password?
i did
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by samsard(m): 11:00pm On Jun 05, 2020
noCAP:
i did
Login with the username and password for the web portal
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Sagemmah(m): 12:32am On Jun 06, 2020
I couldn't submit the test, I didn't get some of the speech. embarassed
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Bear007(m): 7:59am On Jun 06, 2020
It's seem transcribing is from Monday to Friday??
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Walemi1(m): 12:31pm On Jun 06, 2020
elantraceey:

I don't use otter o, I've been trying to do so since this no AI ish but the audio is not letting me download at my end.
Pls hw do u download audio on QAW?
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Yaga22: 6:07pm On Jun 06, 2020

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jun 06, 2020
Chatting with you
Yaga22:
I buy small PayPal funds($75 and below) at

360naira/$
phone number on my signature

1 Like

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by kamikaz1: 9:39pm On Jun 06, 2020
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by samsard(m): 9:41pm On Jun 06, 2020
kamikaz1:
I want to buy very small PayPal fund under $20 @N350 urgently
Come buy at 420. Dollar is expensive cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (363) (364) (365) (366) (367) (368) (369) ... (398)

Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August / Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. / Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.