Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,417 members, 7,812,229 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:23 AM

Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 - Jobs/Vacancies (369) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 (422895 Views)

Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria 2020 Part 2 / 5 Reasons Chasing Self-employment Beats Job Hunting In Nigeria / Top 5 States In Nigeria With High Employment Opportunity - Careerportal.ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (366) (367) (368) (369) (370) (371) (372) ... (398) (Go Down)

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by toluxe0075: 3:19pm On Jun 12, 2020
Revfada:
I did an homelight call of almost 7 minutes this morning. Got a 4 rating...I was surprised to see just about $1. Is that how low the pay is currently? shocked
QA is a joke these days. Poor remuneration and terrible raters are making it less worthwhile.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Sanni45(m): 7:33pm On Jun 12, 2020
phranklyn92:
Sure.
Okay, thanks.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Cuteimma1(m): 12:32am On Jun 13, 2020
No doubt this is very poor

Revfada:
I did an homelight call of almost 7 minutes this morning. Got a 4 rating...I was surprised to see just about $1. Is that how low the pay is currently? shocked
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by drizzy000(m): 7:33am On Jun 13, 2020
I want to sell PayPal $5 from last week's earning. Any trusted buyer

1 Like

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by ayipo247(m): 8:34am On Jun 13, 2020
drizzy000:

Bring it. Contact me on WhatsApp via signature
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Sanni45(m): 9:23am On Jun 13, 2020
Morning house, I am having issues claiming. When ever I try what get is a message saying " failed to claim call" Even though, I am sure I clicked it. Please could it be my Mtn network? I want to know so that I can switch to another. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Revfada: 9:28am On Jun 13, 2020
Please can someone explain to me how the timer works on the new platform. I have been away for some time. I got an hour call this morning...timer started reading -6:21. I was confused. The call ended without me knowing the real time remaining.

1 Like

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by elantraceey(f): 10:38am On Jun 13, 2020
Sanni45:
Morning house, I am having issues claiming. When ever I try what get is a message saying " failed to claim call" Even though, I am sure I clicked it. Please could it be my Mtn network? I want to know so that I can switch to another. Thanks.

It simply means someone picked it before you. Just be faster and get a 4g network if that's not what you're using.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Sanni45(m): 11:13am On Jun 13, 2020
elantraceey:

It simply means someone picked it before you. Just be faster and get a 4g network if that's not what you're using.
Alright thanks.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by berbs: 11:52am On Jun 13, 2020
Revfada:
Please can someone explain to me how the timer works on the new platform. I have been away for some time. I got an hour call this morning...timer started reading -6:21. I was confused. The call ended without me knowing the real time remaining.

-6:21 means you're using extra time and exhausted the 1 hr. You're even lucky the negative entered 6 minutes.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Apus: 12:24pm On Jun 13, 2020
drizzy000:

Check my signature.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Mekanus(m): 5:29pm On Jun 13, 2020
Revfada:
You even got good rate for that call, some calls go less than that now.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Sanni45(m): 6:30pm On Jun 13, 2020
Good evening house, I transcribed my first call today. They have been grading since morning. Pls o, how many hours do dey use for the grading?
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Estringx(m): 10:02pm On Jun 13, 2020
Revfada:
Lol, don't mind the first guy that answered you.
It simply means that your PC time isn't correct or you've exhausted the scheduled time allocated to that call.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by SUPERPACK: 1:47am On Jun 14, 2020
Sanni45:
Good evening house, I transcribed my first call today. They have been grading since morning. Pls o, how many hours do dey use for the grading?
1-30 days.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Revfada: 3:21am On Jun 14, 2020
Mekanus:
You even got good rate for that call, some calls go less than that now.
wow...that's just too bad. This is beginning to look like slave labour
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Revfada: 3:23am On Jun 14, 2020
Estringx:

Lol, don't mind the first guy that answered you.
It simply means that your PC time isn't correct or you've exhausted the scheduled time allocated to that call.
Okay, thanks. I checked though, my time seems to be correct. I couldn't have exhausted the time allocated for the call due to the fact that the timer shows -6hrs -12mins immediately the call starts.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by PattyMike(m): 3:28am On Jun 14, 2020
Pls o how much are exchangers buying PayPal funds now for like $95? Anybody selling to exchangers pls update me, no Kobo must waste. grin

1 Like

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Nobody: 4:49am On Jun 14, 2020
PattyMike:
Pls o how much are exchangers buying PayPal funds now for like $95? Anybody selling to exchangers pls update me, no Kobo must waste. grin
I'll give you 345.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Sanni45(m): 5:07am On Jun 14, 2020
SUPERPACK:
1-30 days.
Alright thanks.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Mekanus(m): 5:38am On Jun 14, 2020
Revfada:
wow...that's just too bad. This is beginning to look like slave labour
Real slavery.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by spactacus(m): 6:14am On Jun 14, 2020
PattyMike:
make I help you do am 350 grin
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by ayipo247(m): 6:50am On Jun 14, 2020
PattyMike:

Message via my signature for the best deal ever
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by slimanyd: 6:51am On Jun 14, 2020
PattyMike:

Chat me up ,let me pay you at 350/$ bro.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by kamikaz1: 7:03am On Jun 14, 2020
PattyMike:

Will buy @N350.just mention me
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by kinzu(m): 7:52am On Jun 14, 2020
Revfada:
Okay, thanks. I checked though, my time seems to be correct. I couldn't have exhausted the time allocated for the call due to the fact that the timer shows -6hrs -12mins immediately the call starts.

You can confirm the actual time left to complete the job by going back to the queue page on another browser on your device and scroll down. The time left to complete the job will be shown in front of the call ID of the job(s) you are currently working on. This is the actual time left. Disregard what you have on the call page. Before the update to the new platform, I used to get a lot of disparity between these times, especially when I restarted my PC, used VPN or adjusted my system time.

3 Likes

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Prodigy777(m): 8:48am On Jun 14, 2020
Folks, please, who has exchanged his PayPal funds with Ayipo247 before? I mean, how legit is he?

Ayipo247 is legit. I just exchanged my PayPal with him now. Thanks, bro.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by ayipo247(m): 9:45am On Jun 14, 2020
Prodigy777:
Folks, please, who has exchanged his PayPal funds with Ayipo247 before? I mean, how legit is he?

Ayipo247 is legit. I just exchanged my PayPal with him now. Thanks, bro.

Thanks sir
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by drizzy000(m): 10:27am On Jun 14, 2020
Ayipo247 is legit. I made a post here yesterday about wanting to sell my $5 and he came through.
Recommend.

(1) (2) (3) ... (366) (367) (368) (369) (370) (371) (372) ... (398)

Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August / Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. / Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.