Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,637 members, 7,809,394 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:47 AM

Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 - Jobs/Vacancies (379) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 (422328 Views)

Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria 2020 Part 2 / 5 Reasons Chasing Self-employment Beats Job Hunting In Nigeria / Top 5 States In Nigeria With High Employment Opportunity - Careerportal.ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (376) (377) (378) (379) (380) (381) (382) ... (398) (Go Down)

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Migan01(m): 11:36am On Jul 10, 2020
I'm not exactly sure about the international high. UBA has customer service? Will see about that option.
kendoschurrle:

If you are sure you have the international high then maybe you made a mistake in the set up (changing your pin, etc). If so, call UBA customer service to reset the card.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Apus: 11:59am On Jul 10, 2020
Migan01:
I do have Lesotho.
The card gets declined as well by POS and ATM even if I fund it from my normal account, which makes the situation seem like it's the card problem.

Alright. You might have to get in touch with customer care. Most probably a pin reset issue.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by eben123(m): 12:16pm On Jul 10, 2020
Migan01:
I'm not exactly sure about the international high. UBA has customer service? Will see about that option.
If you have an email attached to ur account, UBA must have sent u a welcome message when u got the card,just check ur headline of the email...

Also for Pos and atm to decline the card means the card hasn't been successfully activated,Fund your account and try changing your pin again..Check the paper that was use to wrap the card for the default pin,input that pin first then put ur new pin and make sure it's successfully changed..You can try check ur account balance to confirm if it has been successfully changed..
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Want2workathome(f): 12:24pm On Jul 10, 2020
Hello.

Please, I need help on how to make withdrawal from my SA PayPal in order to deactivate it. However, I haven't linked my UBA prepaid card with it yet, since I intend linking same card with that of LS when eventually opened.

Your assistance would be greatly appreciated.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Migan01(m): 1:08pm On Jul 10, 2020
Customer service says It's local low. Sucks.
Apus:

Alright. You might have to get in touch with customer care. Most probably a pin reset issue.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Migan01(m): 1:09pm On Jul 10, 2020
It's local low.
eben123:

If you have an email attached to ur account, UBA must have sent u a welcome message when u got the card,just check ur headline of the email...

Also for Pos and atm to decline the card means the card hasn't been successfully activated,Fund your account and try changing your pin again..Check the paper that was use to wrap the card for the default pin,input that pin first then put ur new pin and make sure it's successfully changed..You can try check ur account balance to confirm if it has been successfully changed..
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by eben123(m): 1:13pm On Jul 10, 2020
Want2workathome:
Hello.

Please, I need help on how to make withdrawal from my SA PayPal in order to deactivate it. However, I haven't linked my UBA prepaid card with it yet, since I intend linking same card with that of LS when eventually opened.

Your assistance would be greatly appreciated.
Sell your fund to exchangers
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by eben123(m): 1:16pm On Jul 10, 2020
Migan01:
It's local low.
Ask customer care if it can be upgraded,if not then go get another one..the previous one will be deactivated...
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Migan01(m): 1:33pm On Jul 10, 2020
It can't be, according to the lady I spoke with. But it may just be a lie to make me spend another 1k. I'll push for the upgrade when I go to the bank.

eben123:

Ask customer care if it can be upgraded,if not then go get another one..the previous one will be deactivated...
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by samsard(m): 1:54pm On Jul 10, 2020
Migan01:
It can't be, according to the lady I spoke with. But it may just be a lie to make me spend another 1k. I'll push for the upgrade when I go to the bank.

Don't waste your time. Just request for another card, oga.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Want2workathome(f): 2:00pm On Jul 10, 2020
eben123:

Sell your fund to exchangers

Thanks for your response.

Could you please recommend one?
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by eben123(m): 2:04pm On Jul 10, 2020
Want2workathome:

Thanks for your response.

Could you please recommend one?
How many $$ are u selling ?
Might buy it
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Want2workathome(f): 2:26pm On Jul 10, 2020
eben123:

How many $$ are u selling ?
Might buy it

Just $15 o.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by eben123(m): 4:45pm On Jul 10, 2020
Want2workathome:

Just $15 o.
Small tho buh send me a DM on WhatsApp 0 8 0 six 8 eight four 8 two thirty
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by bizgenius1: 12:18am On Jul 11, 2020
Pamela28:
I hope that Paypal tax report deadline of July 15th is not for us.

Can someone shed more light on these? July 15 is almost here hope they won't restrict accounts from withdrawing
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Nobody: 7:16am On Jul 11, 2020
Hello Guys, I'm quite new here. Is it possible to convert a Nigerian Paypal to that of SA? And how does one confirm this?
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Olabowa: 9:11am On Jul 11, 2020
Schrodinger1:
Hello Guys, I'm quite new here. Is it possible to convert a Nigerian Paypal to that of SA? And how does one confirm this?

No. Open another one.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Olabowa: 9:18am On Jul 11, 2020
bizgenius1:

Can someone shed more light on these? July 15 is almost here hope they won't restrict accounts from withdrawing

Shouldn't that be exclusive to those in the US? From the statement, I think it's talking about downloading the tax document from PayPal and submitting to the IRS. I don't think that should affect withdrawing.

Someone else can still shed more light. That's just what I deduced the statement to mean.

2 Likes

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by bizgenius1: 11:03am On Jul 11, 2020
Olabowa:

Shouldn't that be exclusive to those in the US? From the statement, I think it's talking about downloading the tax document from PayPal and submitting to the IRS. I don't think that should affect withdrawing.

Someone else can still shed more light. That's just what I deduced the statement to mean.

Ok thanks I hope so..pls do you know the current Africard withdrawal rate? Stanbic rate is 387
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by samsard(m): 11:08am On Jul 11, 2020
bizgenius1:

Ok thanks I hope so..pls do you know the current Africard withdrawal rate? Stanbic rate is 387
Stanbic withdraws? The rate on Africard is usually slightly less than what's on Google
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by bizgenius1: 11:26am On Jul 11, 2020
samsard:
Stanbic withdraws? The rate on Africard is usually slightly less than what's on Google

Yes they do..only that to get the card and fund it na another headache

What rate did u withdraw last on the Africard?
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Olabowa: 11:39am On Jul 11, 2020
bizgenius1:

No, I don't. I'm yet to make a withdrawal.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by samsard(m): 11:41am On Jul 11, 2020
bizgenius1:

I applied for the card but never got called for it.
I Haven't used Africard in about 2 months.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by bizgenius1: 11:51am On Jul 11, 2020
samsard:
I applied for the card but never got called for it.
I Haven't used Africard in about 2 months.

Oops sorry about that.. U shud prolly call them again..spent weeks calling..
how much did u withdraw that 2months ago? Someone said 369 not sure
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by elantraceey(f): 11:55am On Jul 11, 2020
bizgenius1:

As at last week, it was 382 thereabout.

1 Like

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by bizgenius1: 11:57am On Jul 11, 2020
elantraceey:

As at last week, it was 382 thereabout.

Ok thanks for the update smiley
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jul 11, 2020
Olabowa:

No. Open another one.
Thanks Man. I've created the Lesotho account and replaced it on my QA account.

1 Like

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jul 11, 2020
Withdrew at $380 on Thursday
bizgenius1:

Ok thanks for the update smiley

2 Likes

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by samsard(m): 3:24pm On Jul 11, 2020
bizgenius1:

It'll be 385-ish even right now. The issue is UBA takes a small fee that brings it down to 380-ish gross.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by bizgenius1: 7:48pm On Jul 11, 2020
samsard:
It'll be 385-ish even right now. The issue is UBA takes a small fee that brings it down to 380-ish gross.
. that sucks..
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Greatihex(m): 9:35am On Jul 12, 2020
bizgenius1:

Does it have hitches with linking and withdrawal?
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jul 12, 2020
grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (376) (377) (378) (379) (380) (381) (382) ... (398)

Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August / Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. / Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.