Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,132 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:36 AM

Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 - Jobs/Vacancies (381) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 (422672 Views)

Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria 2020 Part 2 / 5 Reasons Chasing Self-employment Beats Job Hunting In Nigeria / Top 5 States In Nigeria With High Employment Opportunity - Careerportal.ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (378) (379) (380) (381) (382) (383) (384) ... (398) (Go Down)

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by DIYlady01: 10:19am On Jul 16, 2020
Please, can I use the same e-mail I used to open an account on QA World to sign up for my PayPal account?
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by timitayo77: 10:56am On Jul 16, 2020
DIYlady01:
Please, can I use the same e-mail I used to open an account on QA World to sign up for my PayPal account?
Yes.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by bizgenius1: 12:17pm On Jul 16, 2020
Zeezo1000:
PayPal work o grin grin grin

Great..thanks for the feedback
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by bizgenius1: 12:18pm On Jul 16, 2020
bro4u:

Is the tax stuff only limited to US PayPal only?

It supposed to apply to the US alone don't kne why they're sending non us accounts the notification
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Fejos(m): 12:35pm On Jul 16, 2020
Please can I transfer money from my Africard to my UBA account?
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by ayipo247(m): 12:46pm On Jul 16, 2020
Fejos:
Please can I transfer money from my Africard to my UBA account?
Yes
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jul 16, 2020
Hello Guys, If we are told not to transcribe some type of calls, then how do we submit those type of call?

Eg: A call with only one speaker.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by MsBella: 1:09pm On Jul 16, 2020
Hello everyone. I am having issues linking my card to paypal.
- I have collected my Africard - international high, changed the pin, logged in to my prepaid card platform and done the needful
- I have funded my account with 3k, the bank has made their deductions and what is left there is enough for the other deduction PP will make.
- My address also corresponds with what I have on my UBA profile.
- My email has been confirmed by PP but when I fill in all the details to link my card and I submit, the card ends up being declined.
- I also followed the PDF on the first page though I signed up for LS instead of UAE and eventhough some parts of the PP interface is diffrent from what is in the PDF, I got though it till it came to linking the card. Any pointers on what I should do?
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Bintobe(f): 1:45pm On Jul 16, 2020
Gud day all, please can I do transcription jobs with mobile phone? My laptop drain much data. I'm so new here.
I need ur reply pls
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jul 16, 2020
Bintobe:
Gud day all, please can I do transcription jobs with mobile phone? My laptop drain much data. I'm so new here.
I need ur reply pls
Of course, You can. Many of us make use of phone here. Welcome onboard.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Bintobe(f): 2:52pm On Jul 16, 2020
Schrodinger1:

Of course, You can. Many of us make use of phone here. Welcome onboard.
Tanks a lot for the reply. It was really difficult for me to use the scribie text editor for my test. When I zoom it, the whole page looks disrupted and I cancelled the test.pls help with instructions. Thanks
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Spade07: 6:13pm On Jul 16, 2020
Bintobe:
I need ur reply pls

I think you should check your Wifi settings on your PC (that's if you connect to the internet via your phone's Wifi). Transcribing doesn't consume much data.

It's likely your windows update automatically when connected to your Wifi.

1 Like

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jul 16, 2020
MsBella:
- I have collected my Africard - international high, changed the pin, logged in to my prepaid card platform and done the needful
- I have funded my account with 3k, the bank has made their deductions and what is left there is enough for the other deduction PP will make.
- My email has been confirmed by PP but when I fill in all the details to link my card and I submit, the card ends up being declined.
- I also followed the PDF on the first page though I signed up for LS instead of UAE and eventhough some parts of the PP interface is diffrent from what is in the PDF, I got though it till it came to linking the card. Any pointers on what I should do?
Did you change your password on UBA ATM or other bank ATM
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Rondybaby(f): 6:59pm On Jul 16, 2020
Good evening everyone, please am new here,I need someone to put me through the whole transcribing thing. Thanks
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by kendoschurrle(m): 7:14pm On Jul 16, 2020
MsBella:
This problem is most certainly always from UBA. It shows the card is not fully activated. You have to call them and have the card reset. Once it's done, use the code they will give you to go and change the pin on a UBA atm again. Make sure you try a withdrawal on the ATM. If the withdrawal works, the card is active. At least that's what I did in my own time.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by bro4u: 7:38pm On Jul 16, 2020
bizgenius1:

It supposed to apply to the US alone don't kne why they're sending non us accounts the notification
I guess it's selective cos I have a Lesotho PP but didn't get any notification whatsoever.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Bintobe(f): 8:37pm On Jul 16, 2020
Spade07:

I think you should check your Wifi settings on your PC (that's if you connect to the internet via your phone's Wifi). Transcribing doesn't consume much data.

It's likely your windows update automatically when connected to your Wifi.
thank you very much.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by MsBella: 8:38pm On Jul 16, 2020
uruba23:

Did you change your password on UBA ATM or other bank ATM

Hello Uruba23. Yes, I did. As soon as I left the bank hall, I used their ATM to do it. I will go there tomorrow and request for a reset just as you have mentioned. Thank you for the response.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jul 16, 2020
MsBella:

Hello Uruba23. Yes, I did. As soon as I left the bank hall, I used their ATM to do it. I will go there tomorrow and request for a reset just as you have mentioned. Thank you for the response.
I am having the same challenge with them, although I did a change of password in another bank's ATM. I noticed I was declined by the institution, I tried it again in their bank's ATM unfortunately I exhausted the limit of password change, so I waiting for the pretty friendly lady at the customer care to give me a call back to do a card reset. Check if you can transact with card like buying credit on your phone,because I can't do any transaction with mine.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by berbs: 10:35pm On Jul 16, 2020
Guys, calls are waiting oooo. At least 50 on the queue. Claim Your Own NOW grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by missunknown: 12:16am On Jul 17, 2020
I just did a 7minutes transcribing, how do I check the rating of subsequent ones.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by berbs: 1:26am On Jul 17, 2020
missunknown:
I just did a 7minutes transcribing, how do I check the rating of subsequent ones.

On the queue page, click on view your profile.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Richardlove(m): 1:29am On Jul 17, 2020
Who has idea on how to join Qa-world Slack? I most have mistakenly deleted the invitation from Ethan to join Slack.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Richardlove(m): 1:32am On Jul 17, 2020
Does UBA ATM machine allows for transfer? I wanted to transfer earlier today but didn't see transfer option there.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by houzing: 5:08am On Jul 17, 2020
Anyone notice, QA don upgradde

All these calls that looks like redo are just advance form of AI.

grin grin grin grin

But they still refuse to upgrade the pay.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Olabowa: 7:48am On Jul 17, 2020
Schrodinger1:
Hello Guys, If we are told not to transcribe some type of calls, then how do we submit those type of call?

Eg: A call with only one speaker.

Flag them.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Nobody: 8:38am On Jul 17, 2020
Olabowa:

Flag them.
Yeah, Thanks.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by drizzy000(m): 9:13am On Jul 17, 2020
Please someone direct me on how to open a Lesotho Paypal. Thanks
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by womanofsteel: 10:50am On Jul 17, 2020
Good morning everyone, I'm new to the transcribing world. My question is:

What do I actually transcribe? Is it the wriiten text or what I hear from the audio?.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by missunknown: 11:23am On Jul 17, 2020
I got a rating of 2, how can I further get better or u keep practicing? Hope I don't get thrown out grin
berbs:

On the queue page, click on view your profile.

(1) (2) (3) ... (378) (379) (380) (381) (382) (383) (384) ... (398)

Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August / Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. / Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.