Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 - Jobs/Vacancies (387) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 (423496 Views)

Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria 2020 Part 2 / 5 Reasons Chasing Self-employment Beats Job Hunting In Nigeria / Top 5 States In Nigeria With High Employment Opportunity - Careerportal.ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (384) (385) (386) (387) (388) (389) (390) ... (398) (Go Down)

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by JaySterling: 5:44am On Aug 09, 2020
Does anyone here have a dollar Africard ?

I’m running some tests and I need about $10
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by JaySterling: 5:50am On Aug 09, 2020
Chai UBA is a scam bank.

When I was linking my naira Africard to PayPal

I was debited $1 to test if funds are on the card and then another $1.95 by PayPal

I was debited these two amounts at the rate of 442/$1

PayPal has returned the $1.95 to my Africard account and UBA credited it at bank rate of 378/$1

Meanwhile, they debited me at black market rate of 442/$1

Is this not scam

Also, the other $1 has not been returned for weeks now.

2 Likes

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Crackhead25(m): 7:21am On Aug 09, 2020
Please I just registered yesterday on QA,but they have not given me any job at all.

Please is there a need to worry or it's a general issue prolly due to lack of jobs??

Anyone with an answer please and where will I be able to check if ive been given a job
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by berbs: 8:34am On Aug 09, 2020
Wait ooo. little by little QAW rate is becoming same with Scribie's. Inside life
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by samsard(m): 10:31am On Aug 09, 2020
berbs:
Wait ooo. little by little QAW rate is becoming same with Scribie's. Inside life
Really unfortunate. At this point there's hardly any difference.

1 Like

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by samsard(m): 10:33am On Aug 09, 2020
JaySterling:
Chai UBA is a scam bank.

I was debuted $1 to test of funds are on the card and then another $1.95 by PayPal

PayPal has returned the $1.95 to my Africard account and UBA credited it at bank rate of 378/$1

Is this not scam

Those banks are robbers.

1 Like

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by berbs: 10:44am On Aug 09, 2020
samsard:
Really unfortunate. At this point there's hardly any difference.
GT and TM are the way to go now, I guess.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by samsard(m): 11:00am On Aug 09, 2020
berbs:

GT and TM are the way to go now, I guess.
If you can't handle hard files GT will frustrate you. But if you can, you'll make as much as you can work and earn more.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by berbs: 4:41pm On Aug 09, 2020
samsard:
If you can't handle hard files GT will frustrate you. But if you can, you'll make as much as you can work and earn more.

As long as I hear what I can hear what they saying, I'm good. Las las I'll release the call.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Mekanus(m): 5:09pm On Aug 09, 2020
JaySterling:
Chai UBA is a scam bank.

I was debited $1 to test if funds are on the card and then another $1.95 by PayPal

Is this not scam

Just imagine. All these yahoo yahoo naija banks don tire person.

1 Like

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by samsard(m): 5:32pm On Aug 09, 2020
berbs:

As long as I hear what I can hear what they saying, I'm good. Las las I'll release the call.
grin Of course, every transcriber does that. But the less files you have to release the better your chances of earning something fair when there's not a ton of work.

1 Like

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Emperorwealth: 6:34pm On Aug 09, 2020
holluikon:
*$200 GNS Paypal funds needed Asap*

*Bring what you have, I'll accumulate*

Contact via my signature

Hi bruh, I am Emperorwealth

2 Likes

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by holluikon(m): 6:35pm On Aug 09, 2020
Emperorwealth:

Hi bruh, I am Emperorwealth

����
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by berbs: 8:01pm On Aug 09, 2020
samsard:
grin Of course, every transcriber does that. But the less files you have to release the better your chances of earning something fair when there's not a ton of work.

Hmmm... QAW might have introduced something like this because it's not showing 1 out of 50 calls.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by samsard(m): 8:35pm On Aug 09, 2020
berbs:

Hmmm... QAW might have introduced something like this because it's not showing 1 out of 50 calls.
Everyone sees the same queue on GT, it's just that you may not be able to pick brand new clean files if you have a waiting time due to lower rating. That's something you can get around by doing blue or red files

1 Like

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Greatihex(m): 9:05pm On Aug 09, 2020
berbs:
it is not becoming, it has become.

The only difference between the two site now is that QAWorld is easier.

1 Like

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Crackhead25(m): 11:29pm On Aug 09, 2020
Crackhead25:
Please I just registered yesterday on QA,but they have not given me any job at all.

Please is there a need to worry or it's a general issue prolly due to lack of jobs??

Anyone with an answer please and where will I be able to check if ive been given a job

drawnobet thorrvik55 please help me out.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Cecegracen: 2:47am On Aug 10, 2020
MsBella:
I guess longer calls pay a bit higher? To get the calls sef na baba!
This is sad. Paying $0.1 for 52 seconds call when crowdsurf pays $0.1 for 20 seconds call. That almost 1 minute call would have given one $0.3 in crowdsurf. The only issue is that you can't create account here in Nigeria. But if you have someone outside the country, you are good to go.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by thorrvik55(m): 7:10am On Aug 10, 2020
Crackhead25:

Crackhead25:

drawnobet thorrvik55 please help me out.

No need to worry.. That's the way it is now as a result of the corona that affected most of QA clients.. Another tin is the competition is higher than b4 so u might have to refresh the page continuously
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Crackhead25(m): 7:57am On Aug 10, 2020
thorrvik55:

No need to worry.. That's the way it is now as a result of the corona that affected most of QA clients.. Another tin is the competition is higher than b4 so u might have to refresh the page continuously

Okay sir, thanks a lot.I'll keep checking too
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by berbs: 11:13am On Aug 10, 2020
Greatihex:
it is not becoming, it has become.

The only difference between the two site now is that QAWorld is easier.
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by berbs: 11:24am On Aug 10, 2020
28.4 minutes $3.36 / $0.11/
$0.12 / $2.85 / 9hr 28 min
$3.21 / $0.10/

What happened shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Smartrock: 11:48am On Aug 10, 2020
A home tutor urgently needed in kaduna.. Please must be a graduate...pay is 15k and above depending on location...interested parties should please call 09069648121
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by OiOi: 12:29pm On Aug 10, 2020
berbs:
28.4 minutes $3.36 / $0.11/
$0.12 / $2.85 / 9hr 28 min
$3.21 / $0.10/

What happened shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
too low cry
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Jaymidas001: 4:56pm On Aug 10, 2020
Good evening my fellow transcribers, how long does the Call reservation feature on QA world last... Is it just today?
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Zeezo1000: 6:06pm On Aug 10, 2020
Smartrock:
A home tutor urgently needed in kaduna.. Please must be a graduate...pay is 15k and above depending on location...interested parties should please call 09069648121
Did you know that 15k people earned it weekly here despite the current situation at QA.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by berbs: 6:30pm On Aug 10, 2020
Jaymidas001:
Good evening my fellow transcribers, how long does the Call reservation feature on QA world last... Is it just today?
Just for a week.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by nwafresh(m): 7:38pm On Aug 10, 2020
Zeezo1000:

Did you know that 15k people earned it weekly here despite the current situation at QA.

I even make 30k+ weekly before pandemic.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Jaymidas001: 7:43pm On Aug 10, 2020
berbs:

Just for a week.

Ok thanks... What if I make the top 200 again, will I still be given the reservation next week?
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by berbs: 8:36pm On Aug 10, 2020
Jaymidas001:

Ok thanks... What if I make the top 200 again, will I still be given the reservation next week?

Sure.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Jaymidas001: 9:58pm On Aug 10, 2020
berbs:

Sure.

Thanks for the info & quick response smiley

1 Like

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by thorrvik55(m): 1:39am On Aug 11, 2020
nwafresh:

I even make 30k+ weekly before pandemic.

Nice cool cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (384) (385) (386) (387) (388) (389) (390) ... (398)

Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August / Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. / Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.