Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,972 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:37 AM

Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 - Jobs/Vacancies (389) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 (423067 Views)

Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria 2020 Part 2 / 5 Reasons Chasing Self-employment Beats Job Hunting In Nigeria / Top 5 States In Nigeria With High Employment Opportunity - Careerportal.ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (386) (387) (388) (389) (390) (391) (392) ... (398) (Go Down)

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by frankstation(m): 3:51pm On Aug 14, 2020
samsard:
Today's Gotranscript audio test was really easy. Those of you trying could have easily gotten through, unless you're just a bad transcriber.

Hello Samsard.
I have been following your comments on Gotranscript. I sincerely want to solicit for your help in my attempt to passing Gotranscript audio test. My application was declined after following their guideline. Kindly put me through. I sent you a direct email via nairaland, please reply so that i can send you my transcript that was declined. Thanks.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by samsard(m): 5:32pm On Aug 14, 2020
frankstation:

Hello Samsard.
I have been following your comments on Gotranscript. I sincerely want to solicit for your help in my attempt to passing Gotranscript audio test. My application was declined after following their guideline. Kindly put me through. I sent you a direct email via nairaland, please reply so that i can send you my transcript that was declined. Thanks.

Oh, the test is very tricky. There's no guarantee I can help you pass. But I'll check and respond to your mail
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by ayipo247(m): 7:49am On Aug 15, 2020
If you are still thinking about what to do with your week earnings. Bring it let us buy it
Contact via the signature
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Fedxwan(m): 11:44am On Aug 15, 2020
samsard please how do i go about this, i don't understand what they want me to do again

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by finest0007(m): 1:08pm On Aug 15, 2020
samsard:
Oh, the test is very tricky. There's no guarantee I can help you pass. But I'll check and respond to your mail

Omo those people test ehn. That's talk for another day. Happy birthday Chief. Please contact me on WhatsApp, I need your help with some ecurrency stuff.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by samsard(m): 2:40pm On Aug 15, 2020
finest0007:

Omo those people test ehn. That's talk for another day. Happy birthday Chief. Please contact me on WhatsApp, I need your help with some ecurrency stuff.
Thanks, bro.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by elantraceey(f): 2:42pm On Aug 15, 2020
Fedxwan:
samsard please how do i go about this, i don't understand what they want me to do again

What you need to do is right there..... Delete the IVR portion.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by samsard(m): 2:46pm On Aug 15, 2020
elantraceey:

It's probably too late if he didn't get help on time.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by samsard(m): 2:48pm On Aug 15, 2020
Fedxwan:
Sorry, bro. You were supposed to delete the machine voice part. Only the human voices of the customer and rep interacting are needed.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Fedxwan(m): 3:57pm On Aug 15, 2020
elantraceey:

Thanks for this info
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Fedxwan(m): 3:58pm On Aug 15, 2020
samsard:
Sorry, bro. You were supposed to delete the machine voice part. Only the human voices of the customer and rep interacting are needed.

Thanks bro i didn't know that before, i got a 3 as my rating sha after i did it again and cleared some of the punctuation errors
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Greatihex(m): 10:47pm On Aug 15, 2020
Empressgifted:

What is difficult in scribie? I honestly want to know.
well, their AI is not as good as QA's, and the audio quality is not as good as QA's sometimes.

You can try it and see for yourself. The link is on my signature.

1 Like

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Cecegracen: 5:54pm On Aug 16, 2020
Memepics:

Can't you use a VPN to create?
No, you can't. They stopped that since 2017
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by samsard(m): 8:51am On Aug 18, 2020
Qaworld should just buy slaves

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by MsBella: 9:34am On Aug 18, 2020
There are so many calls at the moment. I noticed these calls are not properly segemented into cus. / rep. interaction. Is this an AI problem?
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by toluxe0075: 10:16am On Aug 18, 2020
samsard:

Imagine this madness. And that mini Arlene would come around to start yabbing nonsense. I don't blame them. Na condition make crayfish bend. Make I just concentrate on domain thread jeje.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by majiddele75: 10:31am On Aug 18, 2020
toluxe0075:

Imagine this madness. And that mini Arlene would come around to start yabbing nonsense. I don't blame them. Na condition make crayfish bend. Make I just concentrate on domain thread jeje.
Boss which one is domain thread??
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by nwafresh(m): 11:10am On Aug 18, 2020
toluxe0075:

Lol.. You too dy domain thread? Bad guy grin
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by nwafresh(m): 11:12am On Aug 18, 2020
samsard:

Lol... $1.36 wey na 6 mins call before... Kai.. No be dia fault.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Jaymidas001: 11:30am On Aug 18, 2020
Please o, enlighten me on the domain thread... Whichever works best grin
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by toluxe0075: 12:22pm On Aug 18, 2020
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by toluxe0075: 12:23pm On Aug 18, 2020
nwafresh:

Lol.. You too dy domain thread? Bad guy grin
No be one way enter market o grin

1 Like

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by toluxe0075: 1:57pm On Aug 18, 2020
The Narcissistic Arlene has finally removed me from Qa for stating my opinion. grin Well, that's the end of my journey with Qa. I will move on to other things. A very special thanks to our very big boss Hausadreturn for creating the first thread and introducing me to Qa world without taking a dime. I'm very grateful. May God continue to bless you abundantly. Special thanks to drawnobet for creating this thread and other bosses that kept it alive; Samsard, Nwafresh, brijibs, thorrviks, psyqs etc. You guys are amazing.

10 Likes

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by thorrvik55(m): 2:57pm On Aug 18, 2020
toluxe0075:
The Narcissistic Arlene has finally removed me from Qa for stating my opinion. grin Well, that's the end of my journey with Qa. I will move on to other things. A very special thanks to our very big boss Hausadreturn for creating the first thread and introducing me to Qa world without taking a dime. I'm very grateful. May God continue to bless you abundantly. Special thanks to drawnobet for creating this thread and other bosses that kept it alive; Sam.sard, Nwa.fresh, bri.jibs, thorrviks, p.syqs etc. You guys are amazing.

All the best in ur future endeavors bro..
That's the major problem I had with QA, making it seem as if they are doing u a favour by allowing u work on their platform.. I don't blame them tho, that's wot happens when demand is greater than supply and they are using it to their advantage very well.

3 Likes

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by ayipo247(m): 3:21pm On Aug 18, 2020
toluxe0075:

https://www.nairaland.com/3430037/what-make-money-online

Hi bro, would like to contact you to ask for more info about this. Pls can you drop ur whatsapp contact?

Thanks.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Jaymidas001: 3:48pm On Aug 18, 2020
It seems those of us using mobile phones would have to chill till AI text comes back... Calls everywhere, so many persons getting kicked out... I haven't earned much from it but it has helped so I'll chill & look for an alternative.

Lastly, does anyone use an audio to text app that works?
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by berbs: 4:45pm On Aug 18, 2020
samsard:

They want to know how skillful you guys are. Devil punish them, not God this time. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Mekanus(m): 5:26pm On Aug 18, 2020
berbs:

They want to know how skillful you guys are. Devil punish them, not God this time. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
The thunder that will fire that Arlen is working out.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (386) (387) (388) (389) (390) (391) (392) ... (398)

Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August / Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. / Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.