Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,037 members, 7,956,850 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:39 PM

Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 - Jobs/Vacancies (386) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 (449504 Views)

Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria 2020 Part 2 / 5 Reasons Chasing Self-employment Beats Job Hunting In Nigeria / Top 5 States In Nigeria With High Employment Opportunity - Careerportal.ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (383) (384) (385) (386) (387) (388) (389) ... (398) (Go Down)

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Nobody: 10:16pm On Aug 03, 2020
Okay

1 Like

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by samsard(m): 6:04am On Aug 04, 2020
Combustion:
Guys, how long does it take for a transfer from Payoneer to get to Nigerian Account?
You could get it the same day if you withdraw early enough on a working day.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Nobody: 10:18am On Aug 04, 2020
Hello guys,
Please can someone use an Android phone for a transcription project?

No lappi
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by sunrise12(m): 11:27am On Aug 04, 2020
Help!!!
I haven't taken the test and they have sent congratulatory message to me that I have passed the test. Could this be true?
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by ayipo247(m): 11:35am On Aug 04, 2020
sunrise12:
Help!!!
I haven't taken the test and they have sent congratulatory message to me that I have passed the test. Could this be true?
Were you expecting to fail the test?
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by sunrise12(m): 6:56pm On Aug 04, 2020
ayipo247:
Were you expecting to fail the test?

Nope. Test taken and I passed.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by samsard(m): 7:03am On Aug 05, 2020
Avoid transacting with the above guy without an a trusted escrow. New accounts claiming to be exchangers are red flags for scam.

1 Like

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Want2workathome(f): 2:02pm On Aug 05, 2020
Auto clicker no more functional as it used to. Any tweak to help pick calls faster?

@elantraceey
@samsard
@berbs...

Kindly help out.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Nobody: 2:53pm On Aug 05, 2020
:
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Memepics: 6:06am On Aug 06, 2020
QA have reduced their pay rates badly. They literally pay peanuts now
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by TYglobal: 6:07am On Aug 06, 2020
Want2workathome:
Auto clicker no more functional as it used to. Any tweak to help pick calls faster?

@elantraceey
@samsard
@berbs...

Kindly help out.

There are generally fewer calls. I've not even done any this week.

1 Like

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by PattyMike(m): 6:48am On Aug 06, 2020
Omo nah wah o. I even thought the rate would have gone back up a bit after a few weeks. 32 minutes call for $3.95 ke, ahhhh something that was $6. Bust brain, med o. My own QA account just dey gather dust and cobweb, and I have like 14 5s to enter gold. I haven't done anything in like 3 months now, no motivation rara. May God provide us all with more lucrative means of income, how many hours will someone transcribe to see $200 in a month with this kind of pay and lack of calls. Mad o.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Olabowa: 7:14am On Aug 06, 2020
grin
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Greatihex(m): 9:08am On Aug 06, 2020
Bring your QAWorld PayPal funds at good rate now. 355 - 380 per dollar.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by berbs: 12:55pm On Aug 06, 2020
Want2workathome:

@elantraceey
@samsard
@berbs...

Kindly help out.

Its no longer by Auto click but you having call reservation. Auto click can only click when calls plenty small with your network assisting too.

2 Likes

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by odizeey(m): 12:57pm On Aug 06, 2020
Greetings all. It's been a long time. Hope you guys are flexing the job?

I just say make I hail.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by samsard(m): 1:38pm On Aug 06, 2020
odizeey:
Greetings all. It's been a long time. Hope you guys are flexing the job?

I just say make I hail.
Flexing about 40% pay cut grin
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by odizeey(m): 1:57pm On Aug 06, 2020
samsard:
Flexing about 40% pay cut grin
Inside life. Corona did everyone dirt.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by MsBella: 1:53pm On Aug 07, 2020
I guess longer calls pay a bit higher? To get the calls sef na baba!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Desyno: 11:22am On Aug 08, 2020
MsBella:
I guess longer calls pay a bit higher? To get the calls sef na baba!
Can you show me way around this qa world stuff? I have been struggling with 1 and 2 rating for the few call I got.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by MsBella: 12:25pm On Aug 08, 2020
Desyno:

Can you show me way around this qa world stuff? I have been struggling with 1 and 2 rating for the few call I got.

There is a document that has FAQs/guidelines for transcription and a work community called Slack. These two can really be helpful. Since we are new on the platform, I would advice you work on shorter calls and get a hang of it first before you move on to other challenging calls.

The kind of calls you pick also matter. Some can be inaudible, some might have issues with accents or people who will not speak clearly etc. You can always release a call that you can not work on... The downside to this is getting another call might be difficult because as soon as calls come in, they all disappear before you can pick - even if you have an auto clicker installed!

The FAQs/guideline for transcription are very important.

3 Likes

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Desyno: 3:01pm On Aug 08, 2020
MsBella:

There is a document that has FAQs/guidelines for transcription and a work community called Slack. These two can really be helpful. Since we are new on the platform, I would advice you work on shorter calls and get a hang of it first before you move on to other challenging calls.

The kind of calls you pick also matter. Some can be inaudible, some might have issues with accents or people who will not speak clearly etc. You can always release a call that you can not work on... The downside to this is getting another call might be difficult because as soon as calls come in, they all disappear before you can pick - even if you have an auto clicker installed!

The FAQs/guideline for transcription are very important.
Thank you very much. One of the problem I have is misheard words and calls are not that available now. So if one released a call, he might not get another one throughout that day. But like you said, I will study the FAQ again and use the release button for any call that I can't do.

1 Like

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Jaymidas001: 10:02pm On Aug 08, 2020
Good evening y'all, has anyone tried withdrawing with uba africard from PayPal recently...?
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by nwafresh(m): 10:59pm On Aug 08, 2020
Jaymidas001:
Good evening y'all, has anyone tried withdrawing with uba africard from PayPal recently...?

What happened?
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Dotunayo: 11:38pm On Aug 08, 2020
Do you want to learn forex basics for free? Are you tired of losing money on forex? Do you need a good mentor?....search no more contact-07039200887 via whatsapp
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by importnobl: 12:11am On Aug 09, 2020
My people I greet una. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (383) (384) (385) (386) (387) (388) (389) ... (398)

Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.