Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,634 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 - Jobs/Vacancies (66) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 (424903 Views)

Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria 2020 Part 2 / 5 Reasons Chasing Self-employment Beats Job Hunting In Nigeria / Top 5 States In Nigeria With High Employment Opportunity - Careerportal.ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (398) (Go Down)

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Ayo199(m): 9:31pm On Aug 16, 2019
samsard:
you've not read the FAQ, obviously.
I have bro..this case aint there..
why not just answer me..
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Biggieboy: 9:34pm On Aug 16, 2019
Ayo199:

please am on a call now..should I transcribe "the number you are calling now is not available"
The rep wanted to connect to someone and the voice above was heard.

That's an Automatic Voice Recording(AVR)

Do not transcribe those...
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by samsard(m): 9:49pm On Aug 16, 2019
Ayo199:

I have bro..this case aint there..
why not just answer me..
Really? Then search the keywords AVR and IVR on the FAQ, then let us know if it isn't.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Biritiko: 10:44pm On Aug 16, 2019
thorrvik55:

Lol. grin grin grin

I don't know if it's just me o.. Anytime I try to access Lesotho PayPal with glo network I always get the message "access denied". When I first started I was frustrated because of it, I could not open PayPal account cos of it. I had no idea it was my glo network. I tried another network after someone on the old thread suggested I should try another network.

Even till today sef, if I try to access PayPal with glo, I get the " access denied" message. Don't know if it's just me sha...
No, it’s not just you .
That’s glo for you .
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by toluxe0075: 12:01am On Aug 17, 2019
nwafresh:

Is there any particular amount that's advisable to withdraw ones your earnings gets to that certain amount?
Probably $100. At least it's a sizeable amount of money.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by digital2018: 1:15am On Aug 17, 2019
Please oo,you guys should help me. i created a paypal account. i have linked my uba africard but i was told to verify my card using a code that will be sent to me nut up till now i have not sen any code. what do i do?
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Ayo199(m): 1:18am On Aug 17, 2019
[quote author=digital2018 post=81321830]Please oo,you guys should help me. i created a paypal account. i have linked my uba africard but i was told to verify my card using a code that will be sent to me nut up till now i have not sen any code. what do i do?[/quote..
go to your uba account online and check under your transcstion statements.. you should see something like ****code or beta still download uba mobile app
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Biritiko: 2:19am On Aug 17, 2019
Will I get the $2 bonus if I transcribe 100 minutes in a week?
Or they’re serious about the “Calls must recieve a quality rating of at least 4” part?
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by nwafresh(m): 5:54am On Aug 17, 2019
Biritiko:
Or they’re serious about the “Calls must recieve a quality rating of at least 4” part?

Your average ratings must be 4.0 and above
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by samsard(m): 6:30am On Aug 17, 2019
Biritiko:
a 100 minutes that receive a rating of 4 & or 5s. If you have 130 minutes and only 99 have 4 & 5 ratings, then it's poof
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Prinss: 6:40am On Aug 17, 2019
Hello house, pls i'll like to confirm smth.
If i re-apply, after been removed, is it a must that my paypal acct. Email and that which i'm using for qa should be same? Tho i've added the new qa email to paypal but its not the primary mail
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by brijibs: 7:27am On Aug 17, 2019
Good morning, guys. Please advice me on which router to buy: Glo; airtel; etisalat; mtn; smile or spectranet?
Secondly, I've not gone to get africard, will I be able to purchase stuff with the funds I have in my PayPal account?
Waiting for your responses. Thank y'all.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Ogaemmy: 8:23am On Aug 17, 2019
1. Hi guys. When a rep speaking with a customer, transfers to another rep speaking on behalf of the customer. Do we transcribe both reps as REP or the one soeaking on behalf of the customer as Customer?

2. Can a call have just Rep to Rep all through? Assuming the other rep was speaking on behalf of a customer?

Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by generationz(f): 8:32am On Aug 17, 2019
Ogaemmy:
1. Hi guys. When a rep speaking with a customer, transfers to another rep speaking on behalf of the customer. Do we transcribe both reps as REP or the one soeaking on behalf of the customer as Customer?

2. Can a call have just Rep to Rep all through? Assuming the other rep was speaking on behalf of a customer?

Thanks in anticipation.

Both as reps

1 Like

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Biritiko: 8:45am On Aug 17, 2019
Ogaemmy:

Thanks in anticipation.
1. Transcribe both as reps if a customer later came on the call . But if the customer didn’t come , transcribe it as Rep to Customer.
2. No, it shouldn’t be transcribed as rep to rep all through . You should transcribe the other company rep as customer so far the original customer did not come on the call.
I might be wrong though .
So, I’ll say release the call if you can’t risk it

1 Like

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Biritiko: 8:46am On Aug 17, 2019
samsard:
a 100 minutes that receive a rating of 4 & or 5s. If you have 130 minutes and only 99 have 4 & 5 ratings, then it's poof
nwafresh:

Your average ratings must be 4.0 and above
All right, thanks .
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Biritiko: 8:49am On Aug 17, 2019
Menuskiiiii:

Thanks. Assigned the other company rep as customer and transcribed the whole call. Was rated even though the customer didn't come to the phone at all. Wanted to learn from this one, and it worked out,
Cc Ogaemmy

1 Like

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Ogaemmy: 9:09am On Aug 17, 2019
Thanks for the answers guys.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Biggieboy: 9:23am On Aug 17, 2019
brijibs:
Good morning, guys. Please advice me on which router to buy: Glo; airtel; etisalat; mtn; smile or spectranet?
Secondly, I've not gone to get africard, will I be able to purchase stuff with the funds I have in my PayPal account?
Waiting for your responses. Thank y'all.

1. It depends on ur area. It's better to get the one u feel the network is the strongest in ur area.

2. U can buy stuffs online from platforms that accept PayPal as payment method.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by samsard(m): 9:33am On Aug 17, 2019
I keep getting "Internal Error" when I click on the add card link. Anyone added a card to their PayPal recently?
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by toluxe0075: 9:41am On Aug 17, 2019
samsard:
I keep getting "Internal Error" when I click on the add card link. Anyone added a card to their PayPal recently?
I've been facing the same problem. I message them on twitter, I was asked to wait for 48 to 72 hours before adding another card since I just removed a card. When I researched further about this same internal error, I found out it has been occurring for long on Paypal and Paypal is yet to fix it. Just wait for 48 to 72 hours, then try to add the card.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by samsard(m): 10:10am On Aug 17, 2019
toluxe0075:

I've been facing the same problem. I message them on twitter, I was asked to wait for 48 to 72 hours before adding another card since I just removed a card. When I researched further about this same internal error, I found out it has been occurring for long on Paypal and Paypal is yet to fix it. Just wait for 48 to 72 hours, then try to add the card.
Mine has been added by mere chance. I was trying to sign up on a platform and they requested my PayPal for payment which I provided, then they requested debit card and I added it and boom! There it is on my PayPal waiting for confirmation code
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Luxiana19(f): 11:10am On Aug 17, 2019
Same here grin I thought something was wrong with my phone and laptop until I used another network. I love glo but they mad small grin
thorrvik55:

Lol. grin grin grin

I don't know if it's just me o.. Anytime I try to access Lesotho PayPal with glo network I always get the message "access denied". When I first started I was frustrated because of it, I could not open PayPal account cos of it. I had no idea it was my glo network. I tried another network after someone on the old thread suggested I should try another network.

Even till today sef, if I try to access PayPal with glo, I get the " access denied" message. Don't know if it's just me sha...

1 Like

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by brijibs: 2:28pm On Aug 17, 2019
Does aliexpress accept PayPal as payment mode?
Also, I noticed aliexpress' exchange rate is N363/dollar.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by digital2018: 2:38pm On Aug 17, 2019
[quote author=Ayo199 post=81321873][/quote]
Thank you. Issue resolved
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by thorrvik55(m): 2:43pm On Aug 17, 2019
brijibs:
Does aliexpress accept PayPal as payment mode?
Also, I noticed aliexpress' exchange rate is N363/dollar.

No. The only way to pay on aliexpress through PayPal is if u contact the seller and he agrees to accept PayPal as the payment method.

If u want to buy online with PayPal u can check gearbest.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by generationz(f): 2:51pm On Aug 17, 2019
Please I need tips on how to finish my jobs on time. Like using half of the allocated time. sad
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Ziba333: 2:54pm On Aug 17, 2019
Hello, please which account do I open first? The Qa-world account or a PayPal account?
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by generationz(f): 3:06pm On Aug 17, 2019
I've noticed for the past two weeks leaders board is now 500mins max

sometimes I wonder how those people able to reach 1000 minutes in a week

You have to sleep for few hours in a week to be able to pull that off.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Xinoman(m): 4:21pm On Aug 17, 2019
God deliver from these poor ratings. It's not easy. started yesterday, 4 back to back 1 and 2 ratings already.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Ayo199(m): 4:40pm On Aug 17, 2019
Xinoman:
God deliver from these poor ratings. It's not easy. started yesterday, 4 back to back 1 and 2 ratings already.
lol
if you know how many 1 and 2 ratings I got..almost 10,back to back bfr I started all over and started firing
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Xinoman(m): 4:49pm On Aug 17, 2019
Ayo199:

lol
if you know how many 1 and 2 ratings I got..almost 10,back to back bfr I started all over and started firing
so depressed right now

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (398)

Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August / Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. / Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.