Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,844 members, 7,828,075 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 - Jobs/Vacancies (84) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 (426683 Views)

Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria 2020 Part 2 / 5 Reasons Chasing Self-employment Beats Job Hunting In Nigeria / Top 5 States In Nigeria With High Employment Opportunity - Careerportal.ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (398) (Go Down)

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by PureGoldh(m): 11:24am On Aug 27, 2019
I am very much interested sir
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by thorrvik55(m): 11:51am On Aug 27, 2019
mhizzcherry:
Good Day Everyone,so i just passed the transcribing test,what is the next step,I already have an Account with UBA,so should i go there and ask for International Africard first

Before going for the africard, I would advice u to first set up ur paypal and start transcribing to see if it's something u'll be able to do.

It's not easy and not everyone would be able to do it.

2 Likes

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by kinzu(m): 12:06pm On Aug 27, 2019
thorrvik55:

Yes. It would be rated and u'll get paid for 14 mins as long as the conversation ended at that 7 mins and the remaining 7 mins is just dead air.

iPray for more of these o. Lol
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by damilare96(m): 12:11pm On Aug 27, 2019
I opened 2 accounts and both got denied
Is there anything I'm missing ?
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by kinzu(m): 12:13pm On Aug 27, 2019
PureGoldh:
I am very much interested sir
Na giveaway? Please read the first post
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Biritiko: 12:19pm On Aug 27, 2019
damilare96:
I opened 2 accounts and both got denied
Is there anything I'm missing ?
Paypal??
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by damilare96(m): 12:23pm On Aug 27, 2019
Biritiko:

Paypal??
no
The site to work on
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by thorrvik55(m): 1:38pm On Aug 27, 2019
damilare96:
no
The site to work on

What u mean is, you failed the test twice, right?
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Biritiko: 2:44pm On Aug 27, 2019
damilare96:
no
The site to work on
You clearly didn't read jackshit on the thread.
Read the first 3 pages of the thread.

1 Like

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by petreli08: 2:52pm On Aug 27, 2019
NEVOH:
What if a rep and a customer is on convo and then another person in the background of the customer makes a comment related to the convo (just once, because the person can hear what they are discussing) and the rep laughs. Should it be transcribed?

You are concerned with just the conversation between the rep and the customer. All other convos are irrelevant.

2 Likes

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Ayo199(m): 3:09pm On Aug 27, 2019
Biggieboy:

Do u transcribe back to back. Like, after u are done with one call, u pick another immediately, or u wait to see the ratings of the other call first to know if u should pick another or not?

after working on a call, I try to pick another clear call to work on. But a times, I'll get a mail on the one I just submitted while on a new one, so I just HV to go and reedit..but if it's a long call, its very exhausting
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by damilare96(m): 3:18pm On Aug 27, 2019
Yes
thorrvik55:

What u mean is, you failed the test twice, right?
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by thorrvik55(m): 3:31pm On Aug 27, 2019
damilare96:
Yes

grin in his words:

Biritiko:

You clearly didn't read jackshit on the thread.
Read the first 3 pages of the thread.

Read nothing less than the first 10 pages b4 u apply again with a new mail. It won't cost u anything.

2 Likes

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by nwafresh(m): 5:10pm On Aug 27, 2019
thorrvik55:

grin in his words:

Read nothing less than the first 10 pages b4 u apply again with a new mail. It won't cost u anything.

That was how I explained everything to a friend and advised him to read at least first 10 pages, he said he don't have that time. cry. I just weak... It's not as if he has something doing o. Kai.. I blamed my self for even telling him

2 Likes

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Biritiko: 6:01pm On Aug 27, 2019
nwafresh:

That was how I explained everything to a friend and advised him to read at least first 10 pages, he said he don't have that time. cry. I just weak... It's not as if he has something doing o. Kai.. I blamed my self for even telling him
This exact thing happened to me last week .
I was so upset Mehn .
I even guided this this as far as opening an account and setting it all up .
Guess what he said when I asked him to read the FAQ and start working.
He said he doesn’t have time to read FAQ! shocked shocked
grin grin I laugh in Japanese

1 Like

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by odizeey(m): 6:11pm On Aug 27, 2019
Biritiko:

This exact thing happened to me last week .
I was so upset Mehn .
I even guided this this as far as opening an account and setting it all up .
Guess what he said when I asked him to read the FAQ and start working.
He said he doesn’t have time to read FAQ! shocked shocked
grin grin I laugh in Japanese
The problem with people is that when you tell them things like this is that they've not seen flashy things you've bought. Same story goes with some other ideas you try to give out to help.

Last last I don vow say I no go disturb myself these kind of help to some peeps. If it happens that I blow, and they want help, they'll have to pay for what they didn't want for free earlier.

1 Like

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by thorrvik55(m): 6:22pm On Aug 27, 2019
nwafresh:

I'm sure if you tell him how much he could potentially make a week even as a part time hustle then he would be really be more keen to get onboard...
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Biritiko: 6:33pm On Aug 27, 2019
thorrvik55:

I'm sure if you tell him how much he could potentially make a week even as a part time hustle then he would be really be more keen to get onboard...
Yinmu grin
You’re saying this because you haven’t met a stupidly lazy person before .

2 Likes

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by nwafresh(m): 6:46pm On Aug 27, 2019
thorrvik55:

I didn't only tell him, I showed him.. People just want to make money with out sweating or putting in any work. So sad
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by nwafresh(m): 6:49pm On Aug 27, 2019
Biritiko:

Yinmu grin

Lol.. Just wait and see how he'll want to task you after some weeks.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by skywalker95(m): 7:51pm On Aug 27, 2019
Please is there anyway to slow down this call speed. I'm working on FC call and they are really speaking too fast
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by damilare96(m): 7:58pm On Aug 27, 2019
Thanks
thorrvik55:

grin in his words:

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by NEVOH: 8:15pm On Aug 27, 2019
Biritiko:

Yinmu grin
grin grin
Lwkmd!
Some people too lazy abeg.
Wetin go give you money, you no fit do.
I'm sure even yahoo he can't even do, cuz that one hard join
No food for lazy men.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by NEVOH: 8:18pm On Aug 27, 2019
nwafresh:

Lol.. Just wait and see how he'll want to task you after some weeks.

Na normal thing na. Once they know you make money, they will definitely want to collect.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by BOSS5(m): 8:31pm On Aug 27, 2019
Greetings to everyone.

There is a big mistake I made on a previous post concerning phone number format. I was chatting with one of the SCC and she said that phone number format would be looked into as it is not properly flagged.
The reason why I'm raising this is simple. I wanted to correct a mistake on my part on how to write phone number provided in previous pages. Please disregard it.

Information provided on the thread should be accurate.
If you were not flagged for not using what was provided by FAQ, you will be very soon.
Use the FAQ phone format ALWAYS unless specified otherwise by the glossary for CLH Group(Aus).

1 Like

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Biritiko: 8:44pm On Aug 27, 2019
NEVOH:

grin grin
Lwkmd!
Some people too lazy abeg.
Wetin go give you money, you no fit do.
I'm sure even yahoo he can't even do, cuz that one hard join
No food for lazy men.
I swear grin
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by LordShiva97(m): 12:42am On Aug 28, 2019
So i did this particular 2+ minutes call last night, I didn't get the review on time so I slept off. I just got in right now and discovered I have finally gotten my first ever 5 rating. It's probably nothing but after all the endless trials and frustrations, it means quite a lot to me.
Thanks to you all that contributed in a one way or the other on this thread.

5 Likes

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Nobody: 8:40am On Aug 28, 2019
For those who know a verified PayPal exchanger,pls,kindly suggest with the one who has the fastest payout,thanks.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by psyqs(m): 8:45am On Aug 28, 2019
INSTANTCASH345:
For those who know a verified PayPal exchanger,pls,kindly suggest with the one who has the fastest payout,thanks.

how much you got. I want to buy some for eBay checkout
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by petreli08: 9:20am On Aug 28, 2019
If you have your Pay pal account verified, please I would like the debit card you are using.

I used my Access visa card and for months I haven't been verified. I'm only able to do minor transactions. Any help would be really appreciated.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Nobody: 9:21am On Aug 28, 2019
psyqs:

how much you got. I want to buy some for eBay checkout

I need to sell to company cos I don't want to risk my hard earned money.

I sent $28 last week to someone,till now I didn't see payment.

If you know you will buy just $50 for today and transfer first,then we are good to go!
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by psyqs(m): 9:32am On Aug 28, 2019
INSTANTCASH345:

I need to sell to company cos I don't want to risk my hard earned money.

I sent $28 last week to someone,till now I didn't see payment.

If you know you will buy just $50 for today and transfer first,then we are good to go!

50 is small for me

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (398)

Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August / Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. / Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.