Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,700 members, 7,827,568 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 - Jobs/Vacancies (86) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 (426611 Views)

Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria 2020 Part 2 / 5 Reasons Chasing Self-employment Beats Job Hunting In Nigeria / Top 5 States In Nigeria With High Employment Opportunity - Careerportal.ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) ... (398) (Go Down)

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by nwafresh(m): 11:02am On Aug 29, 2019
Mehn calls this week no sexy o undecided
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by kilisi(m): 11:35am On Aug 29, 2019
nwafresh:

It's on page 33. ESC is for pausing, F1 for <<, F2 for >>>
Thanks for the prompt response. It was really helpful.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by psyqs(m): 11:52am On Aug 29, 2019
nwafresh:

At all
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Biritiko: 12:35pm On Aug 29, 2019
nwafresh:
I’m telling you angry
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Richardlove(m): 3:03pm On Aug 29, 2019
Please house, under whose label should AVR/IVR be? Both Customer and speaker later Converse, please.
.Sorry, customer and Rep.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by samsard(m): 3:47pm On Aug 29, 2019
Richardlove:
Please house, under whose label should AVR/IVR be? Both Customer and speaker later Converse, please.
.Sorry, customer and Rep.
Delete the IVR if the call is valid. The label only applies when there is a content
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Thraedz(m): 5:24pm On Aug 29, 2019
Bosses and veterans in this transcription job, what minimum and maximum duration of calls do you work on? I'm always on the look out for calls ranging from 2 to 4 minutes, but my earnings are low. I'm wary of long calls (6 mins and above) because I think they may be more difficult. Abeg, I need una opinion.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by adescopy(m): 6:44pm On Aug 29, 2019
samsard:
Delete the IVR if the call is valid. The label only applies when there is a content
pls I need urgent reply on this

pls, I want to know if I shld go ahead with my transcription with my opened PayPal. The issue
is that when I was asked to state the country my company was registered, I input Nigeria for a
South Africa PayPal.
Just want to be cleared on the fate of my earning, as I will not want to loss my earnings to a
closed PayPal later on. Thanks.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Biritiko: 7:06pm On Aug 29, 2019
adescopy:
pls I need urgent reply on this

pls, I want to know if I shld go ahead with my transcription with my opened PayPal. The issue
is that when I was asked to state the country my company was registered, I input Nigeria for a
South Africa PayPal.
Just want to be cleared on the fate of my earning, as I will not want to loss my earnings to a
closed PayPal later on. Thanks.
If you did anything contrary to what the Ebook every other person used in opening an account said.
Then you’re on your own . It’s as simple as that.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by adescopy(m): 7:31pm On Aug 29, 2019
Biritiko:

If you did anything contrary to what the Ebook every other person used in opening an account said.
Then you’re on your own . It’s as simple as that.
That part was not included in the Ebook .
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Biritiko: 7:38pm On Aug 29, 2019
adescopy:
That part was not included in the Ebook .
Ok
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by D1uncle: 6:05am On Aug 30, 2019
Thraedz:
Bosses and veterans in this transcription job, what minimum and maximum duration of calls do you work on? I'm always on the look out for calls ranging from 2 to 4 minutes, but my earnings are low. I'm wary of long calls (6 mins and above) because I think they may be more difficult. Abeg, I need una opinion.

All calls are same quality. If you are good in 4 min. call you shouldn't have any issues with the 10 min. and above call except the usual stress.
Just know how to identify the good calls. 3min takes about and hour, 6 min 2 hours, 9min 3 hours, 12 mins 4 hours etc
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Qudos4real: 8:00am On Aug 30, 2019
Good day here, my pp account was blocked and i was asked to upload some documents. Please i would just like to know if this is a common occurrence
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by psyqs(m): 8:10am On Aug 30, 2019
Qudos4real:
Good day here, my pp account was blocked and i was asked to upload some documents. Please i would just like to know if this is a common occurrence

Do you have money in it?
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Nobody: 8:27am On Aug 30, 2019
Omo, this sh**t is not easy with phone. Common 1.6m call I no fit finish. Had to rush it and submit. Waiting for my 1s sha. As per my 1st ever grin
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by LorellXchange(f): 8:32am On Aug 30, 2019
INSTANTCASH345:
For those who know a verified PayPal exchanger,pls,kindly suggest with the one who has the fastest payout,thanks.

Come... I exchange PayPal.. Contact me from my signature.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by odizeey(m): 8:35am On Aug 30, 2019
Thraedz:
master short calls, go for long calls.
The thing I noticed about longer calls(15 and above) is that conversation is less. That is, you can have like one minute where the cus and rep are not saying anything.

1 Like

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by samsard(m): 9:07am On Aug 30, 2019
Has anyone here ever had their funds held or pending after attempting a withdrawal to card?
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by psyqs(m): 9:10am On Aug 30, 2019
samsard:
Has anyone here ever had their funds held or pending after attempting a withdrawal to card?

Yeah. Pending review for 24hrs. But it was released after 24hrs.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by samsard(m): 9:21am On Aug 30, 2019
psyqs:

Yeah. Pending review for 24hrs. But it was released after 24hrs.
Damn. I've withdrawn more than this and there was no issues.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by psyqs(m): 9:32am On Aug 30, 2019
samsard:

If they say pending till after 24hrs just chill. It will clear.

1 Like

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by samsard(m): 9:40am On Aug 30, 2019
psyqs:

If they say pending till after 24hrs just chill. It will clear.
Aii then cheesy

1 Like

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by samsard(m): 9:41am On Aug 30, 2019
odizeey:
master short calls, go for long calls.
The thing I noticed about longer calls(15 and above) is that conversation is less. That is, you can have like one minute where the cus and rep are not saying anything.
You never jam long calls with business presentation ba? grin
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Biritiko: 10:02am On Aug 30, 2019
samsard:
I got pending for 72 hours before
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Qudos4real: 10:41am On Aug 30, 2019
psyqs:

Do you have money in it?
No, just opened it. Any idea?
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by psyqs(m): 11:05am On Aug 30, 2019
Qudos4real:
No, just opened it. Any idea?

Just open a new one. You logged in with different ip
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by samsard(m): 11:29am On Aug 30, 2019
Biritiko:

I got pending for 72 hours before
States 72 after review on mine.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by mhizzcherry(f): 11:45am On Aug 30, 2019
Shey na only funding circle dey sef,am tired of them o
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by odizeey(m): 12:29pm On Aug 30, 2019
samsard:
no o. God save me from Karachika calls o. grin
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Biritiko: 12:58pm On Aug 30, 2019
samsard:
States 72 after review on mine.
Yup, it will go through after 72 hours
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by writeprof(m): 2:10pm On Aug 30, 2019
thorrvik55:
Who has that I'm returning a call from David test clip (clip 6) should drop it, so those dat want to register can use it...

hausadreturn , do u have it??

Been accepted to QA. Thanks people.

1 Like

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by petreli08: 2:36pm On Aug 30, 2019
samsard:

Tell ya

(1) (2) (3) ... (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) ... (398)

Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August / Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. / Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.