Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

Uwaoma Ifeanyi: Man Killed Hours After He Returned from Turkey - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Uwaoma Ifeanyi: Man Killed Hours After He Returned from Turkey (53373 Views)

Ghanaian Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend Who Just Returned From Canada To Death / Indianapolis Rapper Smack Peso Shot And Killed Hours After Premiering New Track / Corper Ekene Uwaoma Martins Shot Dead In Owerri (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uwaoma Ifeanyi: Man Killed Hours After He Returned from Turkey by PDJT: 9:13pm On Jun 25, 2019
greggng:

Inasmuch as your hands are clean ...nothing do you....some must have dabbled into lots of things that is coming back to hurt them. I.e. cultism, business transaction gone bad. Hardly do innocent people get killed or assassinated this way...the worst that could happen to them is being robbered, injured , paying ransom but not killed

-You made it seem like being robbed, injured, or kidnapped for ransom is somewhat acceptable.

-The problem we have in Igboland is Nigerian armed forces, who flock the land with arms, set-up extortion rackets and roadblocks but fight no crime. And some of those arms somehow find their way into the hands of “kidnappers and armed robbers”. Questions need to be asked but the incompetent characters we have as Governors are busy stealing public funds and living like rockstars.
God help us.

2 Likes

Re: Uwaoma Ifeanyi: Man Killed Hours After He Returned from Turkey by Hotfreezers: 9:13pm On Jun 25, 2019
ICAMETOWIN:
why is it always who? can't you just type RIP and pass? must you guys tribalize everything?

Did he mention any tribe, creed, religion or gender?
Why is guilty conscience punishing you?

Let them keep killing theirselves, na them sabi.

2 Likes

Re: Uwaoma Ifeanyi: Man Killed Hours After He Returned from Turkey by Mekanus(m): 9:13pm On Jun 25, 2019
Chai!! After eating Turkey in Instanbul, only to come back and get clipped in his home town. Nawa for naija ooo
Re: Uwaoma Ifeanyi: Man Killed Hours After He Returned from Turkey by Graduateacher(f): 9:14pm On Jun 25, 2019
Weedcrusher:
I said this in a similar thread, and I'm saying it again this kind of news makes us afraid of coming to naija

Don't come, stay in your new country
Re: Uwaoma Ifeanyi: Man Killed Hours After He Returned from Turkey by Emanodimo(m): 9:17pm On Jun 25, 2019
Things don't just happened.

What brought him back to Nigeria?

He might be a Kingpin in trafficking people to Turkey leaving them expose to miserable life.

He is on target already... Turkey has been a sort of safety, that he came back to Nigeria for him to be welcome with bullets... It is really cruel.
Re: Uwaoma Ifeanyi: Man Killed Hours After He Returned from Turkey by PDJT: 9:18pm On Jun 25, 2019
islandmoon:
why did you go to the kidnappers den? your mate are here hiding in Lagos doing their business peacefully! too bad...

-Is that the grand idea? Make Igboland un-habitable, so our sons and daughters could stay in Lagos and get thrown into Lagoon or abused when it suits...
Re: Uwaoma Ifeanyi: Man Killed Hours After He Returned from Turkey by kizyalex10(m): 9:20pm On Jun 25, 2019
mediaNGR:
Friends and family have taken to Facebook to mourn the tragic death of of a man identified as Uwaoma Ifeanyi from Orlu, Imo State.

It was gathered that the father of two was allegedly kidnapped and brutally killed by unknown gunmen on Sunday, June 23. His body was riddled with gunshots wounds.

According to his friend, Chris Barry, late Ifeanyi left his house in Istanbul at 2:30 am on June 22, to catch a flight to Nigeria where he was killed hours later.

Chris wrote:

"Brother you left my house around 2:30 Am in Istanbul because you have a flight to Nigeria by noon, we drank and ate not knowing it was our last dinner, your killers will never know Peace"

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2019/06/nigerian-man-killed-by-unknown-gunmen.html
first na malaysia nw turkey. Plz abroad no mean say person don make am.we suffer alot here to make our daily need.there re people who are in nigeria who are far more suçessful than 10 of us abroad put together but guess what!!!he is never seen as rich.but once a guy who was able to buy a tokumbo car nd come bck 3 million naira.he is assumed rich bcoms a target for killers.make una join us here nd knw d hustle.wicked souls

2 Likes

Re: Uwaoma Ifeanyi: Man Killed Hours After He Returned from Turkey by FIRDAUS3(m): 9:22pm On Jun 25, 2019
Charelsz:
But why is it always them. I no understand undecided
Abi o shocked
Re: Uwaoma Ifeanyi: Man Killed Hours After He Returned from Turkey by SarkinYarki: 9:22pm On Jun 25, 2019
Definitely his family members or friends
Re: Uwaoma Ifeanyi: Man Killed Hours After He Returned from Turkey by Studyinchina200(m): 9:23pm On Jun 25, 2019
Wetin I Dey find for Nigeria?
Re: Uwaoma Ifeanyi: Man Killed Hours After He Returned from Turkey by Greatzeus(m): 9:23pm On Jun 25, 2019
Just last week a man was killed by his brother after 9 years overseas,now this shocked
Re: Uwaoma Ifeanyi: Man Killed Hours After He Returned from Turkey by dingbang(m): 9:24pm On Jun 25, 2019
Very soon local man wey dey turkey go read this news still travel come back Nigeria again.. Dem no dey hear word.
Re: Uwaoma Ifeanyi: Man Killed Hours After He Returned from Turkey by azimibraun: 9:27pm On Jun 25, 2019
Gang related..
Re: Uwaoma Ifeanyi: Man Killed Hours After He Returned from Turkey by SammyTJack: 9:27pm On Jun 25, 2019
Someone has been monitoring him
Bleep a coincidence, he's been on a hit list am sure
Re: Uwaoma Ifeanyi: Man Killed Hours After He Returned from Turkey by PDJT: 9:29pm On Jun 25, 2019
SOFTENGR:

The solution is, maintain a low key status when you return from outside, because people generally believe that once you travel out, you automatically become very wealthy.
The last time I returned from UK, I went straight to Abuja to spend time with my Aunt without posting on social media - in fact non of my friends knew I was around. I started a rumour that I've been deported so they will pity, instead of envy me. I did not venture to go to village until I deemed it very safe.

-It’s called survival tactics but no one should be made to live like a thief in his or her father’s land. It’s terrible. When Ohaneze came out and said SE is safe, my question was what if it’s not safe and what are they doing about it with the elected politicians from SE? No place can be too safe for crime to happen, but the violence in this case is just too much.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uwaoma Ifeanyi: Man Killed Hours After He Returned from Turkey by ensamy(m): 9:32pm On Jun 25, 2019
For security reasons don't disclose your movements on Facebook, don't flaunt wealth on social media, all this constitutes security risk. Right now be security concious. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked R. I.P young man.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uwaoma Ifeanyi: Man Killed Hours After He Returned from Turkey by Uteghe(m): 9:34pm On Jun 25, 2019
PrinceKevin01:
You just remove a question from my mouth

Anyway I will Build a Professional Logo for your Product or Company For 1k. Offer valid today only. See my info below
You must be igbo. Money won't even allow you show some respect to the dead. Unam.
Re: Uwaoma Ifeanyi: Man Killed Hours After He Returned from Turkey by DrTonitee(m): 9:39pm On Jun 25, 2019
Auxtin85:
This could be as a result of deal gone wrong
Re: Uwaoma Ifeanyi: Man Killed Hours After He Returned from Turkey by otokx(m): 9:41pm On Jun 25, 2019
The fearful will always fear, Nigeria is a safe place as long as you keep low profile and have trusted friends who also keep low profile and know the terrain.
Re: Uwaoma Ifeanyi: Man Killed Hours After He Returned from Turkey by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jun 25, 2019
GTFOH:

Lol.who is the SHE?? Lmao. so you actually believed that e-fraudster? cheesy
na people like you suppose dey live for obodoyinbo.. easily tricked with words from a keyboard!! SMH..

Well,My IQ is extraordinary, diff from others!
That guy is a fucking fraudster bro! I know one from afar!

his father can't tell me he isnt a scam face-to-face!!

I suspected it was a scam...but just in case it was real....I thought I should give some advice. smiley
Re: Uwaoma Ifeanyi: Man Killed Hours After He Returned from Turkey by Skullano(m): 9:44pm On Jun 25, 2019
las las Na boys money him chop wana come form champion. Boys no dey smile ooh

1 Like

Re: Uwaoma Ifeanyi: Man Killed Hours After He Returned from Turkey by Soyinka711(f): 9:44pm On Jun 25, 2019
Chaiii.. I suspect something. Maybe was One Time Cult member
Re: Uwaoma Ifeanyi: Man Killed Hours After He Returned from Turkey by toprealman: 9:44pm On Jun 25, 2019
Na dem de cry pass.....them bad people!
He left your house, you even gave the precise time......hope you didn't sell out bro

1 Like

Re: Uwaoma Ifeanyi: Man Killed Hours After He Returned from Turkey by Amuocha: 9:50pm On Jun 25, 2019
Useless APC sad
Re: Uwaoma Ifeanyi: Man Killed Hours After He Returned from Turkey by AnanseK(m): 9:54pm On Jun 25, 2019
ICAMETOWIN:
why is it always who? can't you just type RIP and pass? must you guys tribalize everything?

If you don’t ask questions how can you find solutions to problems. Why is it always them?
Re: Uwaoma Ifeanyi: Man Killed Hours After He Returned from Turkey by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jun 25, 2019
I WAS ONLY HERE TO CHECK THE NAME AND IT NEVER FAILED ME.

Igbos are too wicked and later they will tell us Biafra. Thunder fire all of them. Same shit am facing in our kinsmen,very wicked set of Pple always seeking for who to kill.
Re: Uwaoma Ifeanyi: Man Killed Hours After He Returned from Turkey by Saviola247: 10:01pm On Jun 25, 2019
Make Una first find out whether him don corner mens money come dey do show for naija. Becos this kind death get as e be
Re: Uwaoma Ifeanyi: Man Killed Hours After He Returned from Turkey by Japsylee: 10:05pm On Jun 25, 2019
Unfortunately this fine boy is dead. The rumour is that Hejis a yahoo boy and actually ate money belonging to some yahoo people in Nigeria. Looks like he collected it from the maga from there and decided to do ' finders keepers '
The wages of sins is death. I'll gotten money can never pay!!! Never!!! So so sad.
His wife just gave birth the same day he was killed

3 Likes

Re: Uwaoma Ifeanyi: Man Killed Hours After He Returned from Turkey by vickydevoka(m): 10:05pm On Jun 25, 2019
Auxtin85:
This could be as a result of deal gone wrong
One of my niggar is also on De run for deal goon wrong. Mr. Collins I pray God will protect u
Re: Uwaoma Ifeanyi: Man Killed Hours After He Returned from Turkey by ghettochild(m): 10:08pm On Jun 25, 2019
People should stop informing friends n famz that they are visiting home.... Or better still they should stop going home straight

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police Arrests Fake Soldier In Lagos (photo) / Man Beats His Wife In Lagos, Neighbours Rescue Her / Femi Olaleye Sentenced To Life Imprisonment For Defiling Wife's Niece

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.