Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,723 members, 7,809,750 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:14 PM

Sweet Gist"how I Disvirgined And Made Sweet Love To My Wife On Our Wedding Night - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sweet Gist"how I Disvirgined And Made Sweet Love To My Wife On Our Wedding Night (1380 Views)

I Have Been Dreaming About A Girl I Disvirgined Every Night For The Past 4 Month / I Disvirgined Her, Pls Help Me / How I Disvirgined My Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sweet Gist"how I Disvirgined And Made Sweet Love To My Wife On Our Wedding Night by queenblog(f): 7:06am On Jun 26, 2019
Hi folks, I'm here again with the last of my chronicles (my WEDDING NIGHT BROUHAHA). I'd rather call it WEDDING NIGHT BLISS. Better still, a combination of both.

Let me call my wife's name 'M'. Without missing words, M is a beautiful, intelligent, well-cultured, humble, down to earth and God fearing lady. I'm not saying this because she's my wife and best friend but truth is she attracts everyone to herself and makes people like her. My parents and friends sing lyrical about her and guys will always tease me that i don't deserve someone as gorgeous as her. Well, maybe i don't but God gave me the best among women for a wife just like He gave me Jesus for a savior.

Now, ladies and gentlemen, flight WNB101 is set to take off. Kindly fasten your apkroko belt as we savor the journey.

Well, M's mum don't stay in Lagos, she stays in Akure. Her dad is dead (a minute silence for him please)

*story continues...
Every March 1st is wifey's birthday. Two years back, we invited some friends and wifey's brother to celebrate her birthday. The fun was massive. Then, having planned with the DJ, he changed the music to a birthday song. We forced wifey who ordinarily is a shy person to dance. I was dancing with her. Lo! The next song played and it was a love song by Tu baba. I went on a knee and popped the question. Wifey was elated and the whole place thundered with applause. She wasted no time in posting on her SM platforms - 'It's my birthday and i got a proposal ring'. So, journey to the big day started.

As our customs and tradition will have it, wedding things must be at the bride parent's place (Akure). So, off the journey to Akure began. It started first with the introduction. A later date was fixed for the engagement and white wedding. November 12 is our big day!

All the pre-weddings preparations, aso ebi and all sorts started. They were too complex for me as I'm not a fan of all that. I just wanted to make M my wife and start our lives together.
Despite the distance, friends and family turned up and journeyed to the ancient city of Akure. It was a convoy from Lagos. My guys came a day to the main event. The engagement was in the morning while Church service followed immediately. Then, reception was th grand finalle.

All through the Church service, na as night go be dey my mind. I was like: ' Finally, today na today'. Occasionally, I'll whisper in my wife's ear, 'wa fe Ku laleyi' *interpreter please...

Reception seems to last forever. I rendered a great poem to the love of my life admist tremendous clapping. She loved it and still keeps a copy of the poem.
Fast forward to night time, we lodged in a very cozy and expensive hotel. Everything was just on point. D Ac in the hotel room was making bro J (John Thomas) yarn for attention. We hurriedly entered the room, said a quick prayer, showered and gbam, we started the kissing and caressing. It was blissful but wifey wouldnt let me go down bellow.

story continues>>> https://kupelove..com/2019/06/sweet-gist-how-i-disvirgined-and-made.html

(1) (Reply)

Peperipe Peperipepe!!! No Go Dy Do Pass Yourself....... / Singer Thrills Fans After Taking Off Her Pant On Stage During Performance / Why Do White People And Ajebutters Like Ballet?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.