Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

Buhari Voted "Worst President In Nigeria" On Twitter Poll By Sahara Reporters - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Voted "Worst President In Nigeria" On Twitter Poll By Sahara Reporters (60728 Views)

The Result Of Presidential Poll By Arewa Prof. Sani Wuhil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Voted "Worst President In Nigeria" On Twitter Poll By Sahara Reporters by penplus: 10:07am On Jun 26, 2019
True, his is
Re: Buhari Voted "Worst President In Nigeria" On Twitter Poll By Sahara Reporters by gaskiyamagana: 10:07am On Jun 26, 2019
Peacemaker5129:
Ipob thugs online poll
On Biafra media Platform.
Re: Buhari Voted "Worst President In Nigeria" On Twitter Poll By Sahara Reporters by wellmax(m): 10:07am On Jun 26, 2019
Erediauwa:
My only concern is that miscreant that gave the humble Umaru Musa Yar'Adua one vote.

It's the same as the miscreant who concluded that 1% of 14,848 is 1.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Voted "Worst President In Nigeria" On Twitter Poll By Sahara Reporters by Sonnobax15(m): 10:08am On Jun 26, 2019
Buhari is the best thinq that has ever happened to Niqeria as a nation...But the iqnorants amonq us whose minds have been bent on hatinq Buhari won't see any qood thinq about him....BTW,who cares??...Whether twitter users like him or not,he is our president till 2023...

1 Like

Re: Buhari Voted "Worst President In Nigeria" On Twitter Poll By Sahara Reporters by OgundeleT(m): 10:09am On Jun 26, 2019
flames01:

Only informed Nigerians have twitter account. But it is unfortunate that majority of those who voted were the uninformed and could be easily bought with rice and propaganda.

If every Nigerian is educated, informed and cant be easily bought with 30k per month, buhari wouldn't have been sworn in as president.
and Atiku wouldn't have gotten more than one vote that belong to him
Re: Buhari Voted "Worst President In Nigeria" On Twitter Poll By Sahara Reporters by Kenneth10110(m): 10:09am On Jun 26, 2019
Chrisus:
Same way Atiku was crowned Nigeria's president on Twitter.

You will always want to back up your PMB anyways this shows how frustrated we are his government but am also happy to see this. Lmao
Re: Buhari Voted "Worst President In Nigeria" On Twitter Poll By Sahara Reporters by 77up(m): 10:10am On Jun 26, 2019
Erediauwa:
My only concern is that miscreant that gave the humble Umaru Musa Yar'Adua one vote.
If someone can vote Musa yaradua as the worse so I expect something more worse for buhari on that list.
Re: Buhari Voted "Worst President In Nigeria" On Twitter Poll By Sahara Reporters by Boyooosa(m): 10:10am On Jun 26, 2019
No worry, it will reduce when he's out...
Re: Buhari Voted "Worst President In Nigeria" On Twitter Poll By Sahara Reporters by romenna: 10:10am On Jun 26, 2019
Who is d mad fellow dat voted shehu Musa yaradua? I'm from Edo but I love him more than GEJ
Re: Buhari Voted "Worst President In Nigeria" On Twitter Poll By Sahara Reporters by Bennycollins: 10:13am On Jun 26, 2019
You just took the words out of my mouth.
flames01:

Only informed Nigerians have twitter account. But it is unfortunate that majority of those who voted were the uninformed and could be easily bought with rice and propaganda.

If every Nigerian is educated, informed and cant be easily bought with 30k per month, buhari wouldn't have been sworn in as president.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Voted "Worst President In Nigeria" On Twitter Poll By Sahara Reporters by jodeci(m): 10:14am On Jun 26, 2019
......But why does fake Pastor Osibanjo lie with reckless abandon.Just thinking aloud.
Re: Buhari Voted "Worst President In Nigeria" On Twitter Poll By Sahara Reporters by OgogoroFreak(m): 10:15am On Jun 26, 2019
The previous is always better than the current. Why are Nigerians like this?

Now, when a new president arrives, he would be rated worst compared to Buhari.
Re: Buhari Voted "Worst President In Nigeria" On Twitter Poll By Sahara Reporters by Kenneth10110(m): 10:15am On Jun 26, 2019
AllenSpencer:

Online polls wont deter His Excellence, President Mohammadu Buhari (GCFR)

Same online polls he was condemned and lost before the election, but we could see how in reality, he is been appreciated.

Nigeria is matching forward. Online polls can go to hell!

The Election he rigged or what are you saying only cruel people like you with Religious belief and with no human sympathy supports his government i wish i can see that picture of Wole Soyinka on the only set of people still supporting PMB
Re: Buhari Voted "Worst President In Nigeria" On Twitter Poll By Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 10:16am On Jun 26, 2019
flames01:

leavam

the fact that the educated dont like u , says a lot

buying votes from almajiri for 1k , does not mean your the best candidate

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Voted "Worst President In Nigeria" On Twitter Poll By Sahara Reporters by breakeven: 10:16am On Jun 26, 2019
contigiency:
Voted by Sahara reporters, PDP faithfuls and other corrupt enemies of Nigeria whose source of feeding fat over the years has been from misappropriated and stolen common treasury.

Are you not tired of this song. This song has expired since. we have a new world record holder in corruption now. Even a mad man know now that we have never experienced corruption the way its going now. your master and mentor muhammadu buhari is the most corrupt, and incompetent leader Nigeria and the world have ever seen. ode shocked shocked

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Voted "Worst President In Nigeria" On Twitter Poll By Sahara Reporters by Kenneth10110(m): 10:16am On Jun 26, 2019
Bennycollins:
You just took the words out of my mouth.
yes words of truth

1 Like

Re: Buhari Voted "Worst President In Nigeria" On Twitter Poll By Sahara Reporters by idsamoo(m): 10:17am On Jun 26, 2019
Chrisus:
help tell them o,,how many of these online voters came out to vote during election?
Re: Buhari Voted "Worst President In Nigeria" On Twitter Poll By Sahara Reporters by Chinoss2009(m): 10:17am On Jun 26, 2019
I can only concur pere...
Re: Buhari Voted "Worst President In Nigeria" On Twitter Poll By Sahara Reporters by Alfred200825(m): 10:18am On Jun 26, 2019
Erediauwa:

1 vote and 1% vote are 2 different things Sir

1 Like

Re: Buhari Voted "Worst President In Nigeria" On Twitter Poll By Sahara Reporters by Kennydoc(m): 10:18am On Jun 26, 2019
AllenSpencer:

Same online polls he was condemned and lost before the election, but we could see how in reality, he is been appreciated.

This is not about election, which has already come and gone. It's about how the majority of enlightened Nigerians (who are the active ones on social media platforms) see their president.

Buhari might have won the election, but the obvious fact is that majority of enlightened people like you and me don't have confidence in him. It's mostly the unenlightened ones that gave him the votes.

Mind you that as at early 2015, Jonathan performed woefully in all online polls and he went on to lose the election. Buhari equally performed woefully in online polls, yet he won. Perhaps, some water passed under the bridge in the electoral process.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Voted "Worst President In Nigeria" On Twitter Poll By Sahara Reporters by AllenSpencer: 10:18am On Jun 26, 2019
Kenneth10110:

The Election he rigged or what are you saying only cruel people like you with Religious belief and with no human sympathy supports his government i wish i can see that picture of Wole Soyinka on the only set of people still supporting PMB

grin grin grin

I think you still the only one who believes election was rigged.

Are you really serious? So you believe that even if the election is conducted again, Atiku will stand a chance? You only know this personalities, you dont know their political grounds.

Election was rigged grin grin grin

Was it rigged in Atiku's polling unit too?
Re: Buhari Voted "Worst President In Nigeria" On Twitter Poll By Sahara Reporters by Whobedatte(m): 10:19am On Jun 26, 2019
I didn't even check for other contenders sef
Just voted for the error straight
Buhari winning flawlessly grin
Re: Buhari Voted "Worst President In Nigeria" On Twitter Poll By Sahara Reporters by Apocalypse12: 10:21am On Jun 26, 2019
Nollyzonenews:
Sahara Reporters organized a poll on Twitter to ask who is the worst president in Nigeria.

The current President of Nigeria who hasn't finished his tenure was voted the worst president.

You can also drop your answer in the comment section to know who is your worst president?

Source: https://ngg.ng/2019/06/26/buhari-voted-worst-president-in-nigeria-on-twitter/

Election not run online becos many that don't have voters card could as well vote and those who are not in Nigeria for the past 15 years could also vote online . fu*k online vote or Sahara vote and likes for obasanjo or shares for atikuku.
Re: Buhari Voted "Worst President In Nigeria" On Twitter Poll By Sahara Reporters by Kenneth10110(m): 10:21am On Jun 26, 2019
AllenSpencer:

grin grin grin

I think you still the only one who believes election was rigged.

Are you really serious? So you believe that even if the election is conducted again, Atiku will stand a chance? You only know this personalities, you dont know their political grounds.

Election was rigged grin grin grin

Was it rigged in Atiku's polling unit too?

Look deep inside you and think how bubu won in that same state which after he left they used water to rinse his feet away.
Re: Buhari Voted "Worst President In Nigeria" On Twitter Poll By Sahara Reporters by ashantitope: 10:21am On Jun 26, 2019
Nollyzonenews:
Sahara Reporters organized a poll on Twitter to ask who is the worst president in Nigeria.

The current President of Nigeria who hasn't finished his tenure was voted the worst president.

You can also drop your answer in the comment section to know who is your worst president?
What did you expect from Sahara reporter I ever expect it to be worst that this you that you can't win your local government now you want to contest for president how many people know you in your area not even your local government talkless of your state abeg keep trying leave us with the worst presiyyank you

Source: https://ngg.ng/2019/06/26/buhari-voted-worst-president-in-nigeria-on-twitter/
Re: Buhari Voted "Worst President In Nigeria" On Twitter Poll By Sahara Reporters by lexy2014: 10:23am On Jun 26, 2019
AllenSpencer:

Buhari doesn't need online polls to deter him. He already has enough arsenal in him to deter himself& so far he hasn't disappointed in doing so.

4d reason y buhari was reelected as u said, pls read these wise words from Patrice Lumumba

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Voted "Worst President In Nigeria" On Twitter Poll By Sahara Reporters by Bridget95(f): 10:23am On Jun 26, 2019
Chrisus:
Even a toddler knows that Atiku was rigged out by the incumbent,if not let INEC produce its server.
Re: Buhari Voted "Worst President In Nigeria" On Twitter Poll By Sahara Reporters by akanbiaa(m): 10:25am On Jun 26, 2019
Nollyzonenews:

Only 14848 people voted not even up to 6 million people out of over 180 million people at least 1 million per Geo political zone to take to poll serious.
Re: Buhari Voted "Worst President In Nigeria" On Twitter Poll By Sahara Reporters by TommyAnthem(m): 10:26am On Jun 26, 2019
Is the voting still on, really want to pour out my anger.
Re: Buhari Voted "Worst President In Nigeria" On Twitter Poll By Sahara Reporters by Jessypearl: 10:26am On Jun 26, 2019
ok.
Re: Buhari Voted "Worst President In Nigeria" On Twitter Poll By Sahara Reporters by lexy2014: 10:26am On Jun 26, 2019
idsamoo:

help tell them o,,how many of these online voters came out to vote during election?

They might have come out to vote but d real situation is captured below. Pls pardon d foul language as used by d author

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Wike & Amaechi Exchange Words At The Burial Of Adolphus Karibi -Whyte / Army: Why We Cannot Expose Boko Haram Sponsors / Acheju Abuh Burnt To Death: Kogi PDP Woman Leader Killed In Her Home - The Sun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.