Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,045 members, 7,818,142 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

Buhari Voted "Worst President In Nigeria" On Twitter Poll By Sahara Reporters - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Voted "Worst President In Nigeria" On Twitter Poll By Sahara Reporters (60731 Views)

The Result Of Presidential Poll By Arewa Prof. Sani Wuhil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Voted "Worst President In Nigeria" On Twitter Poll By Sahara Reporters by piagetskinner(m): 4:44pm On Jun 26, 2019
Erediauwa:
My only concern is that miscreant that gave the humble Umaru Musa Yar'Adua one vote.

82 people voted... that’s 1% of 8291
Re: Buhari Voted "Worst President In Nigeria" On Twitter Poll By Sahara Reporters by sapoyoro(m): 4:48pm On Jun 26, 2019
AllenSpencer:

You should know that was the work of the opposition.

This is politics, numbers count. When are having a Zamfara, Borno, Kano, Jigawa, Gombe, Sokoto, Lagos, Kwara, Kastina, Niger and the likes, What were you expecting?

I wish a rerun could happen. Atiku is a feather weight! Obi on his side alone is a nuclear bomb tied to his candidacy.

This a Northern affair Atiku can never win. Cant you see his support is coming from down south.
well bro.. people who didn't vote buhari should be celebrating in joy... afterall the reward of those who voted for him is being killed by bandits or kidnapped by herdsmen....
so Atiku can not win in the north is not something to even brag about..
Re: Buhari Voted "Worst President In Nigeria" On Twitter Poll By Sahara Reporters by sapoyoro(m): 4:53pm On Jun 26, 2019
PTNL:
I wasn't expecting anything less. Govt of the day is never wanted or appreciated. And Nigerians are so forgetful and will hardly remmeber where thry were.
buhari govt is not too different from Jonathan's govt.. except the economy was better in jona's time and apc are 1st class with propaganda... every other thing is still same.
Re: Buhari Voted "Worst President In Nigeria" On Twitter Poll By Sahara Reporters by dochenaj: 5:43pm On Jun 26, 2019
Erediauwa:
My only concern is that miscreant that gave the humble Umaru Musa Yar'Adua one vote.
The Sahara people wtote Shehu instead of Umaru. I guess the vote is to protest their mistake because Umaru should in no way be banded together with some people on that list.
Re: Buhari Voted "Worst President In Nigeria" On Twitter Poll By Sahara Reporters by hush15: 6:09pm On Jun 26, 2019
contigiency:
Voted by Sahara reporters, PDP faithfuls and other corrupt enemies of Nigeria whose source of feeding fat over the years has been from misappropriated and stolen common treasury.

Buhari is the worst president ever. which president would agree to have fulani settlements in over 12 states if not for sinister motives. these guys, 100 yrs down the line will be competing resources with the natives of that lands.

cant nigerians see beyond their noses that the fulani nation is gradually spreading their tentacles beyond their native lands... why wont they kill? why wont they maim lives? Rather than been creative with their animal gusbandry, they rather steal from others

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Voted "Worst President In Nigeria" On Twitter Poll By Sahara Reporters by ussv: 7:09pm On Jun 26, 2019
Chrisus:
Same way Atiku was crowned Nigeria's president on Twitter.
Dem forget say Nigeria online different from Nigeria on land. Dem never learn.
Re: Buhari Voted "Worst President In Nigeria" On Twitter Poll By Sahara Reporters by RichBoy247: 7:19pm On Jun 26, 2019
Erediauwa:

1% of 8,291 is not one. So can you see that you are the miscreant and not 1% people that voted your humble Umaru Musa Yar'Adua.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Voted "Worst President In Nigeria" On Twitter Poll By Sahara Reporters by lexy2014: 7:42pm On Jun 26, 2019
joseph1832:
Me doing government in secondary school isn't the issue here but you still trying to look for faults.

Opinion poll are conducted no doubt but people who usually take part in that poll have identities. They're not faceless like the people on Twitter.

Now imagine an opinion poll conducted here on nairaland where we know a person can have up to 50 monikers, how credible would you say that poll is? This is what I've been trying to put across to you which you fail to take note of but rather chose to find fault in what I've been typing.
now here again you're trying to find fault. I didn't question the qualification of the individuals who took part in the poll, I only questioned the individuals who took part in the poll because they're faceless.

Now what's to stop another online newspaper from conducting another poll and arriving at a different result which might show PMB as the best president ever. After all, faceless individuals are the ones who will take part in the poll and they too might have 30 Twitter account to vote for PMB. Need I mention Sahara Reporters is owned by someone who is against the administration of PMB.

Now here you are. If you want comparative analysis, let Sahara Reporters show the Twitter handles of everyone who took part in that poll. That's comparative analysis, don't you think so?
how did I take census? Hope you know the definition of census bros?

how can you just by looking at numbers from people who don't have face accept that PMB is the worst president ever?
where did I say government need to conduct referendum everyday to know people's opinion about them?

Of course I will find fault. I only found d faults cos u put them in ur comments. If u don't want me to find faults, then don't put them in ur comments.

D fact that u didn't do govt isn't d issue but it has contributed to ur inability to understand what public opinion is. This is ur first statement:

"the opinion of the public who don't vote? Do you honestly believe any sane government will care about the opinion of people who don't have the franchise to vote them out of office?"

And when u look at it, u questioned their qualification to offer their opinion. So once again, u are a victim of ur own words. Here u are denying that u didn't question d qualification of d participants.

joseph1832:
I didn't question the qualification of the individuals who took part in the poll, I only questioned the individuals who took part in the poll because they're faceless.

Once again, u have lied.

joseph1832:
Me doing government in secondary school isn't the issue here but you still trying to look for faults.

Opinion poll are conducted no doubt but people who usually take part in that poll have identities. They're not faceless like the people on Twitter.

Opinion polls give d participants anonymity. No opinion poll is conducted with d identities of d participants revealed with d results of d opinion poll. I stand 2b corrected. Once again, u have shot urself in d foot by putting a fault in ur comment. U have also shown that ur non exposure to govt in secondary school is giving u problems as far as d concept of public opinion is concerned.

joseph1832:

Now imagine an opinion poll conducted here on nairaland where we know a person can have up to 50 monikers, how credible would you say that poll is? This is what I've been trying to put across to you which you fail to take note of but rather chose to find fault in what I've been typing.

Have u met any person on nairaland who has "50 monikers"? Pls let me no. Since they are more than one, name d persons & their "50 monikers". Let's c how realistic what u have said is. Prove it ur multiple accounts & moniker theory then we can talk.

joseph1832:

Now what's to stop another online newspaper from conducting another poll and arriving at a different result which might show PMB as the best president ever. After all, faceless individuals are the ones who will take part in the poll and they too might have 30 Twitter account to vote for PMB. Need I mention Sahara Reporters is owned by someone who is against the administration of PMB.

If another chooses to carry out its own online poll, thats their problem. Does any law stop it from doing so? If u can negate d results of d poll with facts, go ahead. Its when u have nothing to say that u start complaining about information that u can't prove. So pls tell me, how is Sowore against d buhari administration?

joseph1832:

Now here you are. If you want comparative analysis, let Sahara Reporters show the Twitter handles of everyone who took part in that poll. That's comparative analysis, don't you think so?

Oga were have u seen where they reveal d identities of people that participate in a poll? A poll grants d same anonymity that INEC grants to voters or that a researcher grants to respondents. So here u are littering ur comments with faults. Do u expect me to ignore d faults in ur comments?

joseph1832:

how did I take census? Hope you know the definition of census bros?

I should b d one asking these questions cos when I asked u if u conducted census, u said u did. Do u want to deny that u said u conducted census?

joseph1832:

how can you just by looking at numbers from people who don't have face accept that PMB is the worst president ever?

Once again I admonish u. If u do not agree with d result of d poll that says buhari is Nigerias worst president ever, tell us y u don't agree with d result of d polls stating ur facts. If ur argument is good enough, then people will listen 2u. But if u don't do that, u are only complaining.

joseph1832:

where did I say government need to conduct referendum everyday to know people's opinion about them?

Is there anywhere I said that u said d above? Can u pls produce it?
Re: Buhari Voted "Worst President In Nigeria" On Twitter Poll By Sahara Reporters by Tolexander: 7:58pm On Jun 26, 2019
slimghost:

What?. Even you?. We are making progress bro. Never knew you can turn on Buhari.
see you cheesycheesy

Since when?
I’d been posting against Buhari for more than 2years now. That has attracted 13months ban on me. Just finished a 7months ban on Monday
Re: Buhari Voted "Worst President In Nigeria" On Twitter Poll By Sahara Reporters by joseph1832(m): 8:01pm On Jun 26, 2019
lexy2014:

Of course I will find fault. I only found d faults cos u put them in ur comments. If u don't want me to find faults, then don't put them in ur comments.

D fact that u didn't do govt isn't d issue but it has contributed to ur inability to understand what public opinion is. This is ur first statement:

"the opinion of the public who don't vote? Do you honestly believe any sane government will care about the opinion of people who don't have the franchise to vote them out of office?"

And when u look at it, u questioned their qualification to offer their opinion. So once again, u are a victim of ur own words. Here u are denying that u didn't question d qualification of d participants.

Once again, u have lied.

Opinion polls give d participants anonymity. No opinion poll is conducted with d identities of d participants revealed with d results of d opinion poll. I stand 2b corrected. Once again, u have shot urself in d foot by putting a fault in ur comment. U have also shown that ur non exposure to govt in secondary school is giving u problems as far as d concept of public opinion is concerned.

Have u met any person on nairaland who has "50 monikers"? Pls let me no. Since they are more than one, name d persons & their "50 monikers". Let's c how realistic what u have said is. Prove it ur multiple accounts & moniker theory then we can talk.

If another chooses to carry out its own online poll, thats their problem. Does any law stop it from doing so? If u can negate d results of d poll with facts, go ahead. Its when u have nothing to say that u start complaining about information that u can't prove. So pls tell me, how is Sowore against d buhari administration?

Oga were have u seen where they reveal d identities of people that participate in a poll? A poll grants d same anonymity that INEC grants to voters or that a researcher grants to respondents. So here u are littering ur comments with faults. Do u expect me to ignore d faults in ur comments?

I should b d one asking these questions cos when I asked u if u conducted census, u said u did. Do u want to deny that u said u conducted census?

Once again I admonish u. If u do not agree with d result of d poll that says buhari is Nigerias worst president ever, tell us y u don't agree with d result of d polls stating ur facts. If ur argument is good enough, then people will listen 2u. But if u don't do that, u are only complaining.

Is there anywhere I said that u said d above? Can u pls produce it?
Mr man. The issue isn't whether I understand what public opinion is or not, the issue is who are the public? Faceless people on Twitter or social media as a whole?

I bet if the want to conduct a public opinion about an issue and decide to do it outside social media, the turn out will be something you'll laugh at. Like who even take the opinion of faceless people serious these days

PS: I asked you a question which you've been stylishly avoiding, who are the people who participated in the poll conducted by Sahara Reporters.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Voted "Worst President In Nigeria" On Twitter Poll By Sahara Reporters by lexy2014: 8:06pm On Jun 26, 2019
joseph1832:
Mr man. The issue isn't whether I understand what public opinion is or not, the issue is who are the public? Faceless people on Twitter or social media as a whole?

I bet if the want to conduct a public opinion about an issue and decide to do it outside social media, the turn out will be something you'll laugh at. Like who even take the opinion of faceless people serious these days

PS: I asked you a question which you've been stylishly avoiding, who are the people who participated in the poll conducted by Sahara Reporters.

All d questions i asked u regarding ur faults since d beginning of our interaction how many did u answer? Arent u d one avoiding answering questions?

Do u no who& who voted 4 APC& PDP? Do u have their identities? Those that do research project, do they reveal d identities of their respondents? Are d respondents& d voters in these cases not "faceless"?
Re: Buhari Voted "Worst President In Nigeria" On Twitter Poll By Sahara Reporters by joseph1832(m): 8:10pm On Jun 26, 2019
lexy2014:

All d questions i asked u regarding ur faults since d beginning of our interaction how many did u answer? Arent u d one avoiding answering questions?

Do u no who& who voted 4 APC& PDP? Do u have their identities? Those that do research project, do they reveal d identities of their respondents? Are d respondents& d voters in these cases not "faceless"?
isn't there a reason why INEC PASTE the names, date of birth, ward etc of the electorate in their various polling unit?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Voted "Worst President In Nigeria" On Twitter Poll By Sahara Reporters by lexy2014: 8:13pm On Jun 26, 2019
joseph1832:
isn't there a reason why INEC PASTE the names, date of birth, ward etc of the electorate in their various polling unit?

After it does that, does it reveal who each voter voted for?
Re: Buhari Voted "Worst President In Nigeria" On Twitter Poll By Sahara Reporters by joseph1832(m): 8:15pm On Jun 26, 2019
lexy2014:

After it does that, does it reveal who each voter voted for?
did Sahara reporters reveal the things I posted about names, date of birth, ward etc first and foremost? grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Voted "Worst President In Nigeria" On Twitter Poll By Sahara Reporters by lexy2014: 8:19pm On Jun 26, 2019
joseph1832:
did Sahara reporters reveal the things I posted about names, date of birth, ward etc first and foremost? grin

Do d rules governing conducting an opinion poll require sahara to reveal "the things I posted about names, date of birth, ward etc first and foremost?" Do d rules governing conducting a research require d researcher to reveal "the things I posted about names, date of birth, ward etc first and foremost?"
Re: Buhari Voted "Worst President In Nigeria" On Twitter Poll By Sahara Reporters by OfficialAPCNig: 8:29pm On Jun 26, 2019
flames01:
The day Sarrki started supporting buhari's failure to constitute his cabinet several weeks after being sworn in was the day I knew that Sarrki will never make a good father. I won't be surprised if his children place a curse on his memory for being a useless father with no integrity.

And that one called Felix Terungwa? I suspect he is a benue state bastard. No true son of benue state will support those who murder his own people.
You mean Felix Tsav? The mai suya guy?

Who is Felix Terungwa again?

Mai Suya is Tiv from Benue but I don't understand why he is so hateful against his own people.
Re: Buhari Voted "Worst President In Nigeria" On Twitter Poll By Sahara Reporters by joseph1832(m): 9:07pm On Jun 26, 2019
lexy2014:

Do d rules governing conducting an opinion poll require sahara to reveal "the things I posted about names, date of birth, ward etc first and foremost?" Do d rules governing conducting a research require d researcher to reveal "the things I posted about names, date of birth, ward etc first and foremost?"
what on earth is this individual saying.

It's plain obvious you absolutely have nothing to say but chose to say gibberish in the bid not to lose face.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Voted "Worst President In Nigeria" On Twitter Poll By Sahara Reporters by Sirjamo: 9:39pm On Jun 26, 2019
The same useless twitter poll that destroyed Atikuloser and Obilier!
Re: Buhari Voted "Worst President In Nigeria" On Twitter Poll By Sahara Reporters by flames01: 10:09pm On Jun 26, 2019
ThothHermes:
MANNA?

Yeah
Re: Buhari Voted "Worst President In Nigeria" On Twitter Poll By Sahara Reporters by lexy2014: 10:10pm On Jun 26, 2019
joseph1832:
what on earth is this individual saying.

It's plain obvious you absolutely have nothing to say but chose to say gibberish in the bid not to lose face.

All u have just written have nothing 2do with d conversation. I still have loads& loads of questions I asked u which u couldn't answer & ur faults I detected which u couldn't defend. So I don't no how what u just wrote is relevant 2d conversation about a poll that said buhari is Nigeria's worst president ever
Re: Buhari Voted "Worst President In Nigeria" On Twitter Poll By Sahara Reporters by OgundeleT(m): 10:20pm On Jun 26, 2019
flames01:

Atiku would have won hands down.
the informed and educated ones can't choose atiku over buhari except if being educated and informed means another things to you

1 Like

Re: Buhari Voted "Worst President In Nigeria" On Twitter Poll By Sahara Reporters by caprini1: 10:23pm On Jun 26, 2019
sparko1:

Did you do mathematics at all in school, 1% of over 14,000 vote is that one vote?
It is called a Hyperbole.
Re: Buhari Voted "Worst President In Nigeria" On Twitter Poll By Sahara Reporters by flames01: 10:40pm On Jun 26, 2019
OgundeleT:

the informed and educated ones can't choose atiku over buhari except if being educated and informed means another things to you

The informed and educated ones know that NNPC can only be truly productive if privatised.

The informed and educated ones know that buhari failed to fulfil his electoral promises and they know better than to reinforce failure.

Since you are bent on reinforcing failure, there must be a strong relationship between you and failure.
Re: Buhari Voted "Worst President In Nigeria" On Twitter Poll By Sahara Reporters by ithink7: 10:55pm On Jun 26, 2019
Obasanjo broke the monopoly of Nitel and gave us the thriving telecom industry. He tried NEPA but that one didn't work after a lot of spending.
Yaradua worked on education.
Jonathan built almajiri schools and brought peace to Niger Delta.
Please tell me what Buhari has done in 4 years.

Even Ambode was able to build some majestic structures in Oshodi and other structures around Lagos - Epe withing 4 years. What can Buhari show for his 4 years. Please enlighten me.

ericsmith:

For the record atiku as never won any election in nigeria,talk of the recent election its takes more than an igbo vote to be declared winner. inec is governed by 2010 electoral not atiku server act.
As far as our democracy is concern,all the president we've had from 1999- now are "worst respectively" with exceptions to yaradua.
from 1999 economy wise no president was effective enough strengthen our naira.
from 1999 infrastructure wise, none did better,
Currently nigeria under buhari as more savings than we ever had under any ex-presidents. buhari is beta than none n vice versa

Re: Buhari Voted "Worst President In Nigeria" On Twitter Poll By Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 7:12am On Jun 27, 2019
ithink7:
Obasanjo broke the monopoly of Nitel and gave us the thriving telecom industry. He tried NEPA but that one didn't work after a lot of spending.
Yaradua worked on education.
Jonathan built almajiri schools and brought peace to Niger Delta.
Please tell me what Buhari has done in 4 years.

Even Ambode was able to build some majestic structures in Oshodi and other structures around Lagos - Epe withing 4 years. What can Buhari show for his 4 years. Please enlighten me.

LOLH!! naa pikin wey no sabi book go dey look ceiling for exam hall, no time to counter ur claims sef.
buhari govt completed & inaugurated infrastructures like rail system,starting with abuja - kaduna rail station.
we all know the lagos- ibadan rail station is nearly completed. you suppose know d benefit !
Buhari started rehabilitation of lagos ibadan xpressway, which is 70% or above completed. phase2 of ore sagamu road was rehabilitated, more are;
abuja-Kaduna-Zaria-Kano Expressway (375km)
Enugu-Port Harcourt Expressway
Keffi-Akwanga-Lafia-Makurdi Road (220km)
Lagos-Sagamu-Ibadan Expressway (130km)
Kano-Maiduguri Highway
Second Niger Bridge (11.9km)
Afam Fast Power Plant (240MW)
Zungeru Power Plant (700MW)
buhari govt implemented TSA, which as greatly curb corruption from govt parastatals.
Buhari inaugurated 30k minimum wages & also sign the not to young to contest which afford you & i the luxury of contesting .. taiye currency son less than 25yrs is now an honourable in oyo house of rep.
Buhari stopped the wasteage of funds on ammesty & vandalization in SS. regardless maintained peace.
Buhari inaugurated ogboni cleanup in niger delta

1 Like

Re: Buhari Voted "Worst President In Nigeria" On Twitter Poll By Sahara Reporters by Splashme: 7:22am On Jun 27, 2019
SarkinYarki:
The only election Buhari can win free and fair without rigging , without hiding server and without being aided by a very corrupt INEC

True talk

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Voted "Worst President In Nigeria" On Twitter Poll By Sahara Reporters by joseph1832(m): 8:34am On Jun 27, 2019
lexy2014:

All u have just written have nothing 2do with d conversation. I still have loads& loads of questions I asked u which u couldn't answer & ur faults I detected which u couldn't defend. So I don't no how what u just wrote is relevant 2d conversation about a poll that said buhari is Nigeria's worst president ever
A poll conducted by who, Sahara reporters? An online blog own by an individual who contested against PMB, and you expect the poll to go in favour of PMB.

I've noticed people like you who always want to be right despite being showed they're wrong. Now this is a screenshot from Google about how an opinion poll is. Is measured. Tell me how this relate to what Sahara reporters did.

You honestly don't want to admit you're wrong and you know absolutely nothing about what you've been typing since yesterday. All you want to do is have the last word to fuel your ego about being right.

Here are other links to support my claim:

https://courses.lumenlearning.com/amgovernment/chapter/how-is-public-opinion-measured/

https://brewminate.com/defining-forming-and-measuring-public-opinion/

Re: Buhari Voted "Worst President In Nigeria" On Twitter Poll By Sahara Reporters by OgundeleT(m): 9:17am On Jun 27, 2019
flames01:

The informed and educated ones know that NNPC can only be truly productive if privatised.

The informed and educated ones know that buhari failed to fulfil his electoral promises and they know better than to reinforce failure.

Since you are bent on reinforcing failure, there must be a strong relationship between you and failure.
the informed and educated ones will never vote for a man who don't know what corruption means

1 Like

Re: Buhari Voted "Worst President In Nigeria" On Twitter Poll By Sahara Reporters by lexy2014: 10:10am On Jun 27, 2019
joseph1832:
A poll conducted by who, Sahara reporters? An online blog own by an individual who contested against PMB, and you expect the poll to go in favour of PMB.

I've noticed people like you who always want to be right despite being showed they're wrong. Now this is a screenshot from Google about how an opinion poll is. Is measured. Tell me how this relate to what Sahara reporters did.

You honestly don't want to admit you're wrong and you know absolutely nothing about what you've been typing since yesterday. All you want to do is have the last word to fuel your ego about being right.

Here are other links to support my claim:

https://courses.lumenlearning.com/amgovernment/chapter/how-is-public-opinion-measured/

https://brewminate.com/defining-forming-and-measuring-public-opinion/

joseph1832:

All you want to do is have the last word to fuel your ego about being right.

What is ur own mission? Is it to prove that u are wrong & that u want 2 have d first say? Is ur mission any different from what u wrote here? If I want 2 boost my ego, how should that b ur problem? If u don't want 2 fuel ur ego wetin concern me. Leave me to fuel my own. If u don't like my fueling my ego, go and play with lego or watch zeeworld. I don't c how fueling should now b ur business. But it clearly shows how u have taken things personal cos u have out of things to say.

Let me ask. Did u actually read d links u shared? How is d information different from d definition of public opinion as I gave to u earlier in d discussion? Do any of ur links say that d identities of people who participate in polls are made public? Polling is like doing a research which I mentioned earlier. Almost d same methodology that's y identities of respondents is usually anonymous. Once again, u have shot urself in d foot.

Like I admonished u b4, if u don't agree with d result of d polls, provide us with information that says otherwise. So far u haven't been able to tell anyone who cares to listen how buhari isn't Nigerias worst president ever

Earlier u said Sowore is against buhari. I asked u how is he against buharis administration. Uptill now u can't say. Sowore contested against buhari. So what? Is it only buhari he contested against in d polls? Was it because of buhari Sowore lost d election?

U are just jumping up& down like a ping pong ball leaving in ur wake nothing useful for cerebral stimulation.
Re: Buhari Voted "Worst President In Nigeria" On Twitter Poll By Sahara Reporters by IGBOSON1: 10:26am On Jun 27, 2019
flames01:

Only informed Nigerians have twitter account. But it is unfortunate that majority of those who voted were the uninformed and could be easily bought with rice and propaganda.

If every Nigerian is educated, informed and cant be easily bought with 30k per month, buhari wouldn't have been sworn in as president.

Post of the week!

They usually like to brag that Atiku wins on the net while Buhari 'wins' in real life, forgetting that Buhari rigged that election and is an unapologetic thief!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Voted "Worst President In Nigeria" On Twitter Poll By Sahara Reporters by joseph1832(m): 10:34am On Jun 27, 2019
lexy2014:

What is ur own mission? Is it to prove that u are wrong & that u want 2 have d first say? Is ur mission any different from what u wrote here? If I want 2 boost my ego, how should that b ur problem? If u don't want 2 fuel ur ego wetin concern me. Leave me to fuel my own. If u don't like my fueling my ego, go and play with lego or watch zeeworld. I don't c how fueling should now b ur business. But it clearly shows how u have taken things personal cos u have out of things to say.

Let me ask. Did u actually read d links u shared? How is d information different from d definition of public opinion as I gave to u earlier in d discussion? Do any of ur links say that d identities of people who participate in polls are made public? Like I admonished u b4, if u don't agree with d result of d polls, provide us with information that says otherwise. So far u haven't been able to tell anyone who cares to listen how buhari isn't Nigerias worst president ever

Earlier u said Sowore is against buhari. I asked u how is he against buharis administration. Uptill now u can't say. Sowore contested against buhari. So what? Is it only buhari he contested against in d polls? Was it because of buhari Sowore lost d election?

U are just jumping up& down like a ping pong ball leaving in ur wake nothing useful for cerebral stimulation.
are you okay or mentally deficient? If you can't see the correlation of what I've been saying even after I posted links to lay waste to your frivolous claims, then my friend you have no business being here, you should relocate to the nearest zoo with immediate effect.

I once told you that in an election, in the polling unit, names, date of birth, ward etc of prospective voters are pasted. Now in this opinion poll conducted, who are the people who took part in it, what are their Twitter handles etc. Instead of you to provide an answer, you gave the nonsense reply below to hide your ignorant arrogance of not wanting to own up to not knowing.

lexy2014:

Imagine your silly reply above. I even went as far as telling you what if another online blog or newspaper conduct another opinion poll and the result show PMB is the best president ever, would you say it's fake? If you can't seem to know what I've been telling you by the links I posted and the screenshot, that Sahara Reporters is not in the position to conduct that opinion poll, then you really need brain surgery.

Like what is the total number of people who took part in the opinion poll. How many votes did PMB get, how many did GEJ get, how many did OBJ get etc. All they gave us is just percentage. And you're still making noise up and down here.

In case yoi forget, We're talking about Sahara reporters that have attacked the presidency countless times and never reported anything good concerning this presidency, you're here asking if Sowore is the only one who contested against Buhari, like the rest people he contested against are the president of the federal Republic of Nigeria abi.

Oga you have a very big problem and comprehension is a very big issue for you. I mean for you to even question me when I told you people can have up to 50 monikers on nairaland, and even Twitter shows just how backward you are. When you fail to even notice I've been a member of Nairaland 4 years after you came.

Mr man. Go and sit down. You know absolutely nothing and nothing at all. This is my last reply to you.
Re: Buhari Voted "Worst President In Nigeria" On Twitter Poll By Sahara Reporters by joseph1832(m): 10:36am On Jun 27, 2019
IGBOSON1:

Post of the week!

They usually like to brag that Atiku wins on the net while Buhari 'wins' in real life, forgetting that Buhari rigged that election and is an unapologetic thief!
But PDP have been rigging election also, why are they now crying when they gave them the same treatment. Lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Wike & Amaechi Exchange Words At The Burial Of Adolphus Karibi -Whyte / Army: Why We Cannot Expose Boko Haram Sponsors / Motorcyclists Break Into Governor Ayade's Office, Dump Corpse Of Colleague There

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.