Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Buhari Voted "Worst President In Nigeria" On Twitter Poll By Sahara Reporters - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Voted "Worst President In Nigeria" On Twitter Poll By Sahara Reporters (60729 Views)

The Result Of Presidential Poll By Arewa Prof. Sani Wuhil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Voted "Worst President In Nigeria" On Twitter Poll By Sahara Reporters by lexy2014: 12:43pm On Jun 27, 2019
joseph1832:
are you okay or mentally deficient? If you can't see the correlation of what I've been saying even after I posted links to lay waste to your frivolous claims, then my friend you have no business being here, you should relocate to the nearest zoo with immediate effect.

I once told you that in an election, in the polling unit, names, date of birth, ward etc of prospective voters are pasted. Now in this opinion poll conducted, who are the people who took part in it, what are their Twitter handles etc. Instead of you to provide an answer, you gave the nonsense reply below to hide your ignorant arrogance of not wanting to own up to not knowing.

Imagine your silly reply above. I even went as far as telling you what if another online blog or newspaper conduct another opinion poll and the result show PMB is the best president ever, would you say it's fake? If you can't seem to know what I've been telling you by the links I posted and the screenshot, that Sahara Reporters is not in the position to conduct that opinion poll, then you really need brain surgery.

Like what is the total number of people who took part in the opinion poll. How many votes did PMB get, how many did GEJ get, how many did OBJ get etc. All they gave us is just percentage. And you're still making noise up and down here.

In case yoi forget, We're talking about Sahara reporters that have attacked the presidency countless times and never reported anything good concerning this presidency, you're here asking if Sowore is the only one who contested against Buhari, like the rest people he contested against are the president of the federal Republic of Nigeria abi.

Oga you have a very big problem and comprehension is a very big issue for you. I mean for you to even question me when I told you people can have up to 50 monikers on nairaland, and even Twitter shows just how backward you are. When you fail to even notice I've been a member of Nairaland 4 years after you came.

Mr man. Go and sit down. You know absolutely nothing and nothing at all. This is my last reply to you.

As expected, u are already spilling ur emotions cos that's all u got to offer. If u don't have d mental resilience & capacity to marshall ur points, then don't get into an argument. Ur comments have been littered with all sorts of errors, lies& factual blunders. D only thing u could do was cry that I was finding faults with what u were saying. If there were no faults, would I find them?
joseph1832:

I once told you that in an election, in the polling unit, names, date of birth, ward etc of prospective voters are pasted. Now in this opinion poll conducted, who are the people who took part in it, what are their Twitter handles etc. Instead of you to provide an answer, you gave the nonsense reply below to hide your ignorant arrogance of not wanting to own up to not knowing.

In response 2d above, pls answer this

lexy2014:

Let me ask. Did u actually read d links u shared? How is d information different from d definition of public opinion as I gave to u earlier in d discussion? Do any of ur links say that d identities of people who participate in polls are made public? Polling is like doing a research which I mentioned earlier. Almost d same methodology that's y identities of respondents is usually anonymous. Once again, u have shot urself in d foot.

In advanced democracies, do u c them pasting names, date of birth, ward etc of prospective voters at polling stations? Pls put on ur thinking cap.

joseph1832:

Imagine your silly reply above.

Let me repeat d "silly reply" for u:

"Do d rules governing conducting an opinion poll require sahara to reveal "the things I posted about names, date of birth, ward etc first and foremost?" Do d rules governing conducting a research require d researcher to reveal "the things I posted about names, date of birth, ward etc first and foremost?"

All u needed 2 have answered d "silly reply", was simple yes or no. But c all d irrelevant grammar u spoke that u ended up entangling urself

joseph1832:

Imagine your silly reply above. I even went as far as telling you what if another online blog or newspaper conduct another opinion poll and the result show PMB is the best president ever, would you say it's fake? If you can't seem to know what I've been telling you by the links I posted and the screenshot, that Sahara Reporters is not in the position to conduct that opinion poll, then you really need brain surgery.

Like I told u, u& I aren't in a position to say whether is fake or real. If u don't agree with d results of a poll, what u can do is to present ur facts that states d reality on ground so as to negate d result of d poll u don't approve of. I have stated this several times, but instead u are chasing shadows& crying like a child whose toy was stolen. If u don't agree with d result of d sahara poll that says buhari is Nigeria's worst president ever, state ur case with facts. But u have been too weak to do that. So isnt it now obvious who actually needs brain surgery?

joseph1832:

Like what is the total number of people who took part in the opinion poll. How many votes did PMB get, how many did GEJ get, how many did OBJ get etc. All they gave us is just percentage. And you're still making noise up and down here.

14,848 respondents participated in d poll. With that& d percentages, u can calculate how many votes each person got. I will add d screenshot to mycomment so u will c it. Now u c how u are exposing ur folly? So who is actually making noise? Always look b4 u leap. U have really made a clown of urself.

joseph1832:

In case yoi forget, We're talking about Sahara reporters that have attacked the presidency countless times and never reported anything good concerning this presidency, you're here asking if Sowore is the only one who contested against Buhari, like the rest people he contested against are the president of the federal Republic of Nigeria abi.

Sahara has been an investigative media outfit 4 as long as I can remember. Its founder omoleye Sowore was d SUG president of unilag when Abacha was head of state. At d time, student unionism made sense. His activism put him in d bad books of d SSS as it was then called as he was arrested on several occasions. His alliance with d June 12 movement at d time, saw him rise to as a formidable opposition figure in Nigeria. It is this mindset he took into setting up sahara reporters& every govt in power since then have been at d receiving end of their reportage.

I will repeat myself again. If u feel that d reports or criticism of buhari by sahara reporters aren't true, kindly tell us what part of their criticism of buhari isn't factual. Tell us what it is they said about buhari that is wrong. If u can't do that, then what is d basis of ur complain? Is buhari beyond criticism? So ur rejection of d poll isn't because d result isnt a reflection of d reality on ground, but simply because Sahara criticises d president. What a criteria

joseph1832:

Oga you have a very big problem and comprehension is a very big issue for you. I mean for you to even question me when I told you people can have up to 50 monikers on nairaland, and even Twitter shows just how backward you are. When you fail to even notice I've been a member of Nairaland 4 years after you came.

Congratulations on reaching 4years on nairaland. What a milestone. What an achievement. Did they give u lifetime achievement award for being on nairaland for 4 years? Have they given u member of board of directors of nairaland? I didn't dispute with u whether or not people have 50monikers on nairaland or twitter. All I asked u to do is mention d people & their 50monikers. Y should that b too difficult 4u since comprehension isn't a big issue 4u? Prove what u said since u have been here longer than I am or should we also tag this another lie from ur stables?

joseph1832:

Mr man. Go and sit down. You know absolutely nothing and nothing at all. This is my last reply to you.

No ooh. It shouldn't b ur last. Pls continue. Keep making ur blunders& I will keep pointing them out 4u. Y won't I sit down. U who is talking, are u standing? I didn't tell u that I no. Maybe ur aim was to prove that u no. Unfortunately, u weren't able to prove it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Voted "Worst President In Nigeria" On Twitter Poll By Sahara Reporters by flames01: 5:49pm On Jun 27, 2019
OgundeleT:

the informed and educated ones will never vote for a man who don't know what corruption means

And this one that "knows what corruption means," hahas corruption not been taking place under his nose?

Did he not praise and hobnob with corrupt people like Tinubu and Ganduje? Is buhari not friends with these corrupt elements?

Show me your friends and I'll tell you who you are.
Re: Buhari Voted "Worst President In Nigeria" On Twitter Poll By Sahara Reporters by Staro: 5:02am On Jun 28, 2019
I know it must be him
He didn't win reelection
Re: Buhari Voted "Worst President In Nigeria" On Twitter Poll By Sahara Reporters by Livefreeordieha(m): 5:12am On Jun 28, 2019
Nollyzonenews:
Sahara Reporters organized a poll on Twitter to ask who is the worst president in Nigeria.

The current President of Nigeria who hasn't finished his tenure was voted the worst president.

You can also drop your answer in the comment section to know who is your worst president?

Source: https://ngg.ng/2019/06/26/buhari-voted-worst-president-in-nigeria-on-twitter/
nation and people.. By mandators on repeat
Re: Buhari Voted "Worst President In Nigeria" On Twitter Poll By Sahara Reporters by OgundeleT(m): 7:23am On Jun 28, 2019
flames01:

And this one that "knows what corruption means," hahas corruption not been taking place under his nose?

Did he not praise and hobnob with corrupt people like Tinubu and Ganduje? Is buhari not friends with these corrupt elements?

Show me your friends and I'll tell you who you are.
Stop acting like illiterate, you don't arrest people for corruption just because some people say they are corrupt. If Ganduje is corrupt, there is nothing buhari can do on that now since he's still the governor who has immunity. Blame Kano assembly for that. Tinubu has being charged and he was acquitted by the court of law during Jonathan regime and he's yet to hold any public office since then. Tinubu hasn't used his position to make his friends rich like our server's president claim he want to do when he become president. In a situation where the choice to choose is between Atiku and Buhari, the majority of the educated and enlightened that aren't a bigot will choose buhari over the man who want to enrich his friends with our resources

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Voted "Worst President In Nigeria" On Twitter Poll By Sahara Reporters by Generalpatton: 9:03am On Jun 28, 2019
Staro:
I know it must be him
He didn't win reelection
Did atiku win his unit
Re: Buhari Voted "Worst President In Nigeria" On Twitter Poll By Sahara Reporters by flames01: 9:15am On Jun 28, 2019
OgundeleT:

Stop acting like illiterate, you don't arrest people for corruption just because some people say they are corrupt. If Ganduje is corrupt, there is nothing buhari can do on that now since he's still the governor who has immunity. Blame Kano assembly for that. Tinubu has being charged and he was acquitted by the court of law during Jonathan regime and he's yet to hold any public office since then. Tinubu hasn't used his position to make his friends rich like our server's president claim he want to do when he become president. In a situation where the choice to choose is between Atiku and Buhari, the majority of the educated and enlightened that aren't a bigot will choose buhari over the man who want to enrich his friends with our resources

Sir, you gave me no choice than to say you are a blind idiot and an intentional hypocrite. There was a video that proved Ganduje took bribe, and did you just call that "just because some people say they are corrupt"? Shame on your soul and everything you represent.
Re: Buhari Voted "Worst President In Nigeria" On Twitter Poll By Sahara Reporters by OgundeleT(m): 12:40pm On Jun 28, 2019
flames01:

Sir, you gave me no choice than to say you are a blind idiot and an intentional hypocrite. There was a video that proved Ganduje took bribe, and did you just call that "just because some people say they are corrupt"? Shame on your soul and everything you represent.
Buhari can't do anything to a sitting governor that is still enjoying immunity under the law, only the assembly can probe him but the corrupt court has stopped them from doing so. stop acting like a dunce
Re: Buhari Voted "Worst President In Nigeria" On Twitter Poll By Sahara Reporters by flames01: 1:00pm On Jun 28, 2019
OgundeleT:

Buhari can't do anything to a sitting governor that is still enjoying immunity under the law, only the assembly can probe him but the corrupt court has stopped them from doing so. stop acting like a dunce

Yoruba Muslim, are you sure about that? But buhari did something to Fayose when he was a sitting governor, didn't he? Your short memory makes you forget that buhari froze Fayose's account despite the fact that Fayose was a sitting governor.

What did Fayose do that Ganduje has not done?

Do you need anyone to tell you that you are a myopic, senseless idiot?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Voted "Worst President In Nigeria" On Twitter Poll By Sahara Reporters by OgundeleT(m): 9:54pm On Jun 28, 2019
flames01:

Yoruba Muslim, are you sure about that? But buhari did something to Fayose when he was a sitting governor, didn't he? Your short memory makes you forget that buhari froze Fayose's account despite the fact that Fayose was a sitting governor.

What did Fayose do that Ganduje has not done?

Do you need anyone to tell you that you are a myopic, senseless idiot?
Now I know the kind of brain you have, firstly, I am a Yoruba but not a Muslim and I will never be a Muslim till I die. Secondly, Buhari didn't freeze Fayose's account but EFCC and the account was used to do illicit job. Fayose used his bank account to recieve illegal money but Ganduje account wasn't used to receive illegal payment like that of Fayose.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Voted "Worst President In Nigeria" On Twitter Poll By Sahara Reporters by booksrite(f): 8:06am On Jun 29, 2019
lexy2014:
As expected, u are already spilling ur emotions cos that's all u got to offer. If u don't have d mental resilience & capacity to marshall ur points, then don't get into an argument. Ur comments have been littered with all sorts of errors, lies& factual blunders. D only thing u could do was cry that I was finding faults with what u were saying. If there were no faults, would I find them?In response 2d above, pls answer thisIn advanced democracies, do u c them pasting names, date of birth, ward etc of prospective voters at polling stations? Pls put on ur thinking cap. Let me repeat d "silly reply" for u:"Do d rules governing conducting an opinion poll require sahara to reveal "the things I posted about names, date of birth, ward etc first and foremost?" Do d rules governing conducting a research require d researcher to reveal "the things I posted about names, date of birth, ward etc first and foremost?"All u needed 2 have answered d "silly reply", was simple yes or no. But c all d irrelevant grammar u spoke that u ended up entangling urselfLike I told u, u& I aren't in a position to say whether is fake or real. If u don't agree with d results of a poll, what u can do is to present ur facts that states d reality on ground so as to negate d result of d poll u don't approve of. I have stated this several times, but instead u are chasing shadows& crying like a child whose toy was stolen. If u don't agree with d result of d sahara poll that says buhari is Nigeria's worst president ever, state ur case with facts. But u have been too weak to do that. So isnt it now obvious who actually needs brain surgery?14,848 respondents participated in d poll. With that& d percentages, u can calculate how many votes each person got. I will add d screenshot to mycomment so u will c it. Now u c how u are exposing ur folly? So who is actually making noise? Always look b4 u leap. U have really made a clown of urself.Sahara has been an investigative media outfit 4 as long as I can remember. Its founder omoleye Sowore was d SUG president of unilag when Abacha was head of state. At d time, student unionism made sense. His activism put him in d bad books of d SSS as it was then called as he was arrested on several occasions. His alliance with d June 12 movement at d time, saw him rise to as a formidable opposition figure in Nigeria. It is this mindset he took into setting up sahara reporters& every govt in power since then have been at d receiving end of their reportage.I will repeat myself again. If u feel that d reports or criticism of buhari by sahara reporters aren't true, kindly tell us what part of their criticism of buhari isn't factual. Tell us what it is they said about buhari that is wrong. If u can't do that, then what is d basis of ur complain? Is buhari beyond criticism? So ur rejection of d poll isn't because d result isnt a reflection of d reality on ground, but simply because Sahara criticises d president. What a criteria Congratulations on reaching 4years on nairaland. What a milestone. What an achievement. Did they give u lifetime achievement award for being on nairaland for 4 years? Have they given u member of board of directors of nairaland? I didn't dispute with u whether or not people have 50monikers on nairaland or twitter. All I asked u to do is mention d people & their 50monikers. Y should that b too difficult 4u since comprehension isn't a big issue 4u? Prove what u said since u have been here longer than I am or should we also tag this another lie from ur stables?No ooh. It shouldn't b ur last. Pls continue. Keep making ur blunders& I will keep pointing them out 4u. Y won't I sit down. U who is talking, are u standing? I didn't tell u that I no. Maybe ur aim was to prove that u no. Unfortunately, u weren't able to prove it

lipsrsealed
Re: Buhari Voted "Worst President In Nigeria" On Twitter Poll By Sahara Reporters by flames01: 3:12pm On Jun 29, 2019
OgundeleT:

Now I know the kind of brain you have, firstly, I am a Yoruba but not a Muslim and I will never be a Muslim till I die. Secondly, Buhari didn't freeze Fayose's account but EFCC and the account was used to do illicit job. Fayose used his bank account to recieve illegal money but Ganduje account wasn't used to receive illegal payment like that of Fayose.

And you are so daft and dead in the brain not to know that it was buhari that gave EFCC the order? If you don't know, then your Brain must have been replaced with sawdust.
Re: Buhari Voted "Worst President In Nigeria" On Twitter Poll By Sahara Reporters by OgundeleT(m): 4:34pm On Jun 29, 2019
flames01:

And you are so daft and dead in the brain not to know that it was buhari that gave EFCC the order? If you don't know, then your Brain must have been replaced with sawdust.
Buhari gave EFCC order? your brain is leaking somewhere. I close my case with you
Re: Buhari Voted "Worst President In Nigeria" On Twitter Poll By Sahara Reporters by slimghost(m): 7:59pm On Jun 29, 2019
Tolexander:
see you cheesycheesy

Since when?
I’d been posting against Buhari for more than 2years now. That has attracted 13months ban on me. Just finished a 7months ban on Monday

7 months ban?. Lmao!!!. Pele bro.
Re: Buhari Voted "Worst President In Nigeria" On Twitter Poll By Sahara Reporters by flames01: 12:49am On Jun 30, 2019
OgundeleT:

Buhari gave EFCC order? your brain is leaking somewhere. I close my case with you

Danjuma Goje declared for Senate presidency and the EFCC suddenly remembered that he was corrupt and brought up charges against him.

Danjuma Goje dropped his ambition to contest for Senate presidency and EFCC immediately dropped charges against him.

Does your dead brain tell you it is mere coincidence?

You must be a mentally dead idiot, Mr Yoruba Muslim
Re: Buhari Voted "Worst President In Nigeria" On Twitter Poll By Sahara Reporters by Staro: 4:01pm On Jun 30, 2019
Generalpatton:

Did atiku win his unit

Did Vice President Osinbajo win his unit?

In 1999, former president Obasanjo lost his unit, his ward, his LGA, his state and his South West zone
but still won the presidency
Re: Buhari Voted "Worst President In Nigeria" On Twitter Poll By Sahara Reporters by Staro: 4:42pm On Jun 30, 2019
OgundeleT:

Who does EFCC report to?
Re: Buhari Voted "Worst President In Nigeria" On Twitter Poll By Sahara Reporters by flames01: 6:10pm On Jun 30, 2019
Staro:

Who does EFCC report to?

Don't mind that bias blind bat
Re: Buhari Voted "Worst President In Nigeria" On Twitter Poll By Sahara Reporters by OgundeleT(m): 9:20pm On Jun 30, 2019
Staro:

Who does EFCC report to?
the fact that EFCC report to the president doesn't mean the president will give order to them on whose account to freeze, the C in C get the report of all security across the world but that doesn't mean the C in C will just tell them to go and freeze somebody's account without doing anything. are you saying it is the president that will order the police in borno to go and arrest a man who steal goat there since the IG of police always give security reports to president?
Re: Buhari Voted "Worst President In Nigeria" On Twitter Poll By Sahara Reporters by booksrite001: 6:24am On Jul 02, 2019
ogundelet:

lipsrsealed
Re: Buhari Voted "Worst President In Nigeria" On Twitter Poll By Sahara Reporters by DearDealz: 3:52pm On Feb 20
8 months
. bulaba don break this record

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Wike & Amaechi Exchange Words At The Burial Of Adolphus Karibi -Whyte / Army: Why We Cannot Expose Boko Haram Sponsors / Motorcyclists Break Into Governor Ayade's Office, Dump Corpse Of Colleague There

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.