Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,538 members, 7,812,667 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:14 PM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (1078) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1440344 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1075) (1076) (1077) (1078) (1079) (1080) (1081) ... (1439) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by swagifted(m): 9:19pm On Nov 10, 2022
I have been seeing that ad..
VeeVeeMyLuv:

Use gtb dollar card given to you when u open dollar dorm account.

There is discount
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by swagifted(m): 7:22am On Nov 11, 2022
My own they even show 80 dollar discount on 200 dollar purchase.
Olamak1:

That is GTB for you there! They've partnered with Aliexpress to offer their domiciliary account holders some discounts on goods purchased provided they pay with the bank dollar card. They started the move during the August Aliexpress sales. I believe the motive behind this is to promote the use of their dollar card on Aliexpress. Very tricky people!
Bellow is my findings on the discount stuff:
$20 discount on order below $100.
$40 on order below $200
and so on.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 9:43am On Nov 11, 2022
swagifted:
My own they even show 80 dollar discount on 200 dollar purchase.

I see it as trap in disguise for those buying with their dollar card. They indicated that annual maintenance fee is $50, besides undisclosed charges. At the long run, they will surely get back the money given out in dollars as coupons. And unless you're the type who buys in bulk with the possibility of making enough profits to cussion the effects of the charges, its not worth it using the dollar card.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by senator282: 10:27am On Nov 11, 2022
Efiosej:

Pls how to I get one.
Pls enlighten me.

Go into GT Bank and tell them what you want ,be specific.
Tell them You need "PREPAID DOLLAR CARD" annual maintenance fee is 10dollars, the money will be deducted whenever there's fund on the dollar card
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by senator282: 10:30am On Nov 11, 2022
swagifted:
Abeg I want to shop from aliexpress but I have dollars cash, who will help me, location is abuja. Wuse 2

I can help you ,only if you are buying directly from China via speedaf express
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 11:34am On Nov 11, 2022
Olamak1:

Go to the nearest gtbank branch and their customer reps will guide you on what u need to do.

Nb: this domiciliary account stuff may not be easy to operate as people think, especially if you intend to use dollar card for shopping. Gtb, for instance, stated in their T&C that the cost of maintaining the account and the dollar card is $50 annually. So, you need to bear that in mind.
Kindly share with us
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ebene4nija: 12:22pm On Nov 11, 2022
jboixxx:

Not restricting your account but deleting your post is ok. He's warned that such posts are not allowed here to avoid issues.

Create a thread and refer people there as he earlier advised.

Ok thanks I will do just that
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 2:48pm On Nov 11, 2022
senator282:

This is misinformation
You don't need domiciliary account to get a prepaid dollar card from GT Bank.
Note: I have one
is it true that the maintenance fee is actually $50 as against the misleading amount of $10?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 3:40pm On Nov 11, 2022
VeeVeeMyLuv:

Kindly share with us

In response to your request, I've decided to upload a screenshot of the form I was led to download from gtbank website when I signified my intention to apply for dollar card.

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 3:44pm On Nov 11, 2022
Olamak1:

In response to your request, I've decided to upload a screenshot of the form I was led to download from gtbank website when I signified my intention to apply for dollar card.

Thanks
Then that means the $10 maintenance fee on their website is incorrect
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 3:45pm On Nov 11, 2022
GTBank agents here update your website.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 3:46pm On Nov 11, 2022
Olamak1:

I am shelving my plans to acquire the card

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Fucklove(m): 4:01pm On Nov 11, 2022
Hello wonderful shoppers, great importers of this generation.

So I got my GTB MasterCard today, had a chat with the customer care (she's a wonderful woman cool. But was told that International transactions is restricted except for local payments.

How true is this guys? Is GTB MasterCard still working? I got the card to invest in world cup with bet365 cool
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by aieromon(m): 4:57pm On Nov 11, 2022
ebene4nija:
My is the admin always deleting my post in this section.... I do aliexpress checkout....Is that a crime?

Yes. Open a thread to advertise your service.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by aieromon(m): 4:58pm On Nov 11, 2022
compwizard3:
Need Alibaba Checkout. I handle it also �✅

Open your own thread Mr Skype Man
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Gentledizzle: 5:03pm On Nov 11, 2022
Is it true

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 5:53pm On Nov 11, 2022
Fucklove:
Hello wonderful shoppers, great importers of this generation.

So I got my GTB MasterCard today, had a chat with the customer care (she's a wonderful woman cool. But was told that International transactions is restricted except for local payments.

How true is this guys? Is GTB MasterCard still working? I got the card to invest in world cup with bet365 cool

Still working, but the monthly limit is $20.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Fucklove(m): 6:07pm On Nov 11, 2022
Olamak1:

Still working, but the monthly limit is $20.
Thank you very much sir cool
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by senator282: 6:54pm On Nov 11, 2022
VeeVeeMyLuv:
is it true that the maintenance fee is actually $50 as against the misleading amount of $10?

You guys are confusing yourselves
Domiciliary Bank account is different from PREPAID DOLLAR CARD.
Walk into the bank tell them you need PREPAID DOLLAR CARD and not Domiciliary account

DOM ACCOUNT IS LIKE $50 Annual maintenance.

PREPAID DOLLAR CARD IS $10.
(Prepaid dollar card will automatically come with its own account number,that's the account number you will use to deposit money inside)

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by senator282: 7:01pm On Nov 11, 2022
ebene4nija:

No e dey prepaid card

Okay �
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by SCOOPERJEF(m): 7:12pm On Nov 11, 2022
Please guys I am a first time customer on Ali express what is the tracker saying

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Incredible128: 7:16pm On Nov 11, 2022
SCOOPERJEF:
Please guys I am a first time customer on Ali express what is the tracker saying
it's on its way to u. When it arrives Ur location, u'll receive a call from them
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by swagifted(m): 7:56pm On Nov 11, 2022
senator282:

I can help you ,only if you are buying directly from China via speedaf express
so like bypassing aliexpress?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:07pm On Nov 11, 2022
senator282:

You guys are confusing yourselves
Domiciliary Bank account is different from PREPAID DOLLAR CARD.
Walk into the bank tell them you need PREPAID DOLLAR CARD and not Domiciliary account

DOM ACCOUNT IS LIKE $50 Annual maintenance.

PREPAID DOLLAR CARD IS $10.
(Prepaid dollar card will automatically come with its own account number,that's the account number you will use to deposit money inside)

Okay thanks for the clarification
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by morikee: 6:07am On Nov 12, 2022
But the likes of chipper cash still charging 880 While dollar is currently at 700

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1075) (1076) (1077) (1078) (1079) (1080) (1081) ... (1439) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.