Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,518 members, 7,812,601 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:03 PM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (1081) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1440267 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1078) (1079) (1080) (1081) (1082) (1083) (1084) ... (1439) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Affiliateseun05: 5:20pm On Nov 14, 2022
Jess99:

This isn't true
I have both a dorm account and a dollar card. Account was opened at zero balance in February. Up till now, theyve never tajen money from me and i never did that checklist. Dollar card was 1k for card and 4k for maintenance
so what you are saying is once you open a dom account you only have to pay for the card u re going to collect
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by morikee: 5:38pm On Nov 14, 2022
Obaelemide:
Lol I just said to check the update on mine,60 freaking days. Three diff packages

Omo imagine 60 days for God sake and it can get lost seff chai who do i offend

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Jess99: 5:45pm On Nov 14, 2022
Babalegba:
shocked I do hope you made a video of the opening of the package. It is likely to be requested by AliExpress and the seller.
Yes
But do i click confirm receipt or wait till time lapses
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Jess99: 5:46pm On Nov 14, 2022
Affiliateseun05:
so what you are saying is once you open a dom account you only have to pay for the card u re going to collect
I didn't apply for card immediately
When i wanted card then i filled the form
1k for issuance and 4k for yearly maintenance
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Meister(m): 5:51pm On Nov 14, 2022
Jess99:

Yes

I think you can open dispute without clicking confirm but you can still click confirm then open dispute
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by michealdeco: 5:51pm On Nov 14, 2022
Lucasinho:

for how much?
$70
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 6:06pm On Nov 14, 2022
Jess99:

It was 10dollars when i applied may this year. Dorm account was free. I told them to take the naira equivalent which was 4k

Don't mind them! You'll agree with me that they contribute to the high rise in the prices of dollar in the country

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Affiliateseun05: 6:27pm On Nov 14, 2022
Jess99:

I didn't apply for card immediately
When i wanted card then i filled the form
1k for issuance and 4k for yearly maintenance
for your account hope nothing is attached,and how much can you spend monthly,what are the requirement u use to open ur account
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Babalegba(m): 7:23pm On Nov 14, 2022
Jess99:

Yes
Try and open a dispute without confirming receipt first.Dont forget to leave the appropriate feedback as well. It will also be prudent to let nairalanders know about the store so they can avoid it.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mctfopt: 7:57pm On Nov 14, 2022
Jess99:
This stupid seller sent me an empty package. Do i confirm received and open dispute or let buyer protection time lapse and open dispute

I hope the package wasn't tampered with, I once received an empty package for a smartwatch that turned out was stolen in Nigeria. I did get refund when I opened dispute, but item was stolen during clearance. I only got the extra watchband the seller added . Those thieves at clearance point are doing the devil's work.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by SCOOPERJEF(m): 9:24pm On Nov 14, 2022
Plz guys do you usually pay for dispatch rider that deliver your aliexpress goods... I am a first time customer thats why i am asking
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Jess99: 12:15am On Nov 15, 2022
Affiliateseun05:
for your account hope nothing is attached,and how much can you spend monthly,what are the requirement u use to open ur account
2 references
Utility bill and normal account stuff
It's a normal dorm account amd they opened a naira current account at the same time. Monthly limit is 5000$ I think.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by SCOOPERJEF(m): 6:24am On Nov 15, 2022
SCOOPERJEF:
Plz guys do you usually pay for dispatch rider that deliver your aliexpress goods... I am a first time customer thats why i am asking
plz I need answer to this
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by kombats: 6:35am On Nov 15, 2022
SCOOPERJEF:
plz I need answer to this
No you don't have to if the package ends with "R"
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jadajada: 8:51am On Nov 15, 2022
The expected delivery date of my item has elapsed, I open dispute today and the response I got is in the screenshot below, what do I do next?

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Jess99: 10:35am On Nov 15, 2022
jadajada:
The expected delivery date of my item has elapsed, I open dispute today and the response I got is in the screenshot below, what do I do next?
Reject unless he extends buyer protection
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jadajada: 11:28am On Nov 15, 2022
Jess99:

Reject unless he extends buyer protection
I will reject it
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by cris83: 9:17pm On Nov 15, 2022
Jess99:

2 references
Utility bill and normal account stuff
It's a normal dorm account amd they opened a naira current account at the same time. Monthly limit is 5000$ I think.

2 references who are current account holders. you forgot to mention this.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Affiliateseun05: 10:39pm On Nov 15, 2022
cris83:

2 references who are current account holders. you forgot to mention this.
can you refer yourself if you have a current account
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Cyril009(m): 11:53pm On Nov 15, 2022
I want to get a case for my phone but this always happens....
don't want to think they are out of stock at the same time

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Cyril009(m): 11:53pm On Nov 15, 2022

1 Share

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by klover: 2:22am On Nov 16, 2022
please, help
i can't pay with my card.
when I try, it says "declined by card issuer" or any form of error code
please help!
PS: i've tried up to 3 different cards; visa and Mastercard
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 5:51am On Nov 16, 2022
klover:
please, help
i can't pay with my card.
when I try, it says "declined by card issuer" or any form of error code
please help!
PS: i've tried up to 3 different cards; visa and Mastercard

Only few banks' naira debit card works on Aliexpress as at now. So if your card is not from gtbank, Uba and zenith, just forget it.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by sleemoon(m): 6:12am On Nov 16, 2022
Affiliateseun05:

No..u have to find 2 different current account holder ..

I used my colleagues at work for mine then
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by cris83: 6:38am On Nov 16, 2022
Affiliateseun05:

Unfortunately NO.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by longyemi(m): 8:12am On Nov 16, 2022
Please any body with an idea how much UBA charges per $ and the limit?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Meister(m): 9:21am On Nov 16, 2022
longyemi:
Please any body with an idea how much UBA charges per $ and the limit?

Doesn't work anymore
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 9:22am On Nov 16, 2022
Meister:

Doesn't work anymore
1 down!! It is (NOT) well o.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by MrChilaka(m): 9:40am On Nov 16, 2022
Good day all. I have a silver account on aliexpress and just from the blues I tried to checkout on Nov 11th, 2022 and I get the attached error. I have tried the following

1. Appealed Sent ID, screen shot of card and trasaction details on the account
2. used my wifes account and card same error
3. Appeal was declined in all instance saying i use another card which I did and same story.

Same csc_7200026 payment error which I know has to do with according to them when they question the ownership of the card.

NB: I own the cards and account but just dont understand why my ID card, bank transaction on the card and screen shot of the card is not enough for Aliexpress. Card issuer are silent on my challenge

How has had this challenge and sorted it out

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by longyemi(m): 10:26am On Nov 16, 2022
Meister:

Doesn't work anymore

Was just about to post same thing as I just tried it...

Thank!
Seems Zenith and GTB are the only available options!!!
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 11:09am On Nov 16, 2022
jboixxx:
1 down!! It is (NOT) well o.

It is a serious matter.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 11:30am On Nov 16, 2022
MrChilaka:
Good day all. I have a silver account on aliexpress and just from the blues I tried to checkout on Nov 11th, 2022 and I get the attached error. I have tried the following

1. Appealed Sent ID, screen shot of card and trasaction details on the account
2. used my wifes account and card same error
3. Appeal was declined in all instance saying i use another card which I did and same story.

Same csc_7200026 payment error which I know has to do with according to them when they question the ownership of the card.

NB: I own the cards and account but just dont understand why my ID card, bank transaction on the card and screen shot of the card is not enough for Aliexpress. Card issuer are silent on my challenge

How has had this challenge and sorted it out

Your case is unusual! Using other people's card for payment on aliexpress shouldn't give headache if due process is followed. Av used my brother's gtb card and my wife's Zenith card and the payments were seamless.
Anyway, you can check the link below for possible solution to your payment challenge:

https://candid.technology/error-code-csc-7200026/amp/

(1) (2) (3) ... (1078) (1079) (1080) (1081) (1082) (1083) (1084) ... (1439) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

Viewing this topic: rust6(m), jboixxx

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.