Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,333 members, 7,811,973 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:26 AM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (1209) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1439608 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1206) (1207) (1208) (1209) (1210) (1211) (1212) ... (1439) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Bolaji16(m): 11:47am On Apr 04, 2023
Hello bro, I'm stuck at the 2nd verification item on Klasha app. It's complaining of a mismatch in User's name whereas all information provided is correct. Please help
icon91:

What are we here for kwanu?

Happy shopping bro

Cheers!
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by nani667: 12:22pm On Apr 04, 2023
The wait°°° 😪

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by peteregwu(m): 12:51pm On Apr 04, 2023
sleemoon:

Was it AliExpress Standard Shipping? If it wasn't shipped through AliExpress Standard Shipping method no Speedaf for you....

SG is Singapore.... Don't worry u ll receive your phone...Most phones re delivered by NIPOST except when dey get greedy

Trust Nipost at your own risk

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by peteregwu(m): 12:52pm On Apr 04, 2023
TheLoneCitizen:

But why not Tribapay or Chippercash.
What's so special about Klasha?

And what so special about tribapay and chippercash? angry
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by peteregwu(m): 12:54pm On Apr 04, 2023
michelism:

Please kindly explain how to use this Speedaf. I don't want NIPOST wahala!
How long does it take to get to Nigeria (Lagos) and the cost.

Thanks in advance.

Me I don't know, my own is that I just order from aliexpress and speedaf has been the only company getting my items for me. There is nothing special I do. Maybe speedaf is mainly for some special people.

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by nani667: 2:44pm On Apr 04, 2023
Finally 😪

The notification I received after the Verification was complete was “you can now create a Pink Card

Abeg people using Klasha which card sure pass for AliExpress purchases ❓ Pink or Black ❓❓

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Mkelv0106(m): 4:23pm On Apr 04, 2023
nani667:
Finally 😪

The notification I received after the Verification was complete was “you can now create a Pink Card

Abeg people using Klasha which card sure pass for AliExpress purchases ❓ Pink or Black ❓❓
Both of them works perfectly, I guess the only difference is the black card has longer validity period than the pink.. Expert in the house can add more
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by icon91(m): 4:36pm On Apr 04, 2023
Bolaji16:
Hello bro, I'm stuck at the 2nd verification item on Klasha app. It's complaining of a mismatch in User's name whereas all information provided is correct. Please help

Nothing to worry about, it happens to a lot of people too, what are you using?
-Voter's card
OR
-NIN?

No matter the one you're using, just at the bottom right of the page you encountered the error, you'll need to chat the customer support & tell them your problem, shortly you'll get a response that may ask you to write your BVN No, snap yourself with the i.d you're verifying with, snap yourself...just follow whatever they ask you to do & submit, they'll verify you within 24hrs, then proceed to KYC3
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ewizard1: 4:39pm On Apr 04, 2023
Bolaji16:

I'm experiencing the same... Their Care Support isn't reachable.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by icon91(m): 4:39pm On Apr 04, 2023
nani667:
Finally 😪

The only difference i've noticed between the two is their validity period

-Pink card = 1yr
-Black card = 3yrs

I created both, fund them randomly & use them randomly, they work just fine & are swift on Aliexpress

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mctfopt: 5:02pm On Apr 04, 2023
icon91:
Good day guys

Please has anyone ordered Drone with good camera, stable control & affordable from Aliexpress, i need recommendation & store if possible from the pros here, its really important & urgent

Thanks@all

Buy any DJI product. Mavic Mini, Mini 1 or 2 is a great way to start. Avoid any other make you see, forget their 4k and 6k bogus camera specs and wonderfully edited pictures and fake 5-star reviews. You will regret it if you buy any other make. I bought mine from Alibaba though. 3 years and no regret

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ewizard1: 5:28pm On Apr 04, 2023
Seems i'll just go on with this Gotok jeje... These Klasha people are just buggy.

Finally got a response from one Maybel on Chat support, i stated the issues i have and she haven't replied in about 30mins even when she's online.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ewizard1: 6:14pm On Apr 04, 2023
Gotok users, what merchant is better please?

Mastercard or Visa?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by BannedUser: 7:10pm On Apr 04, 2023
ewizard1:
Gotok users, what merchant is better please?

Mastercard or Visa?

Visa

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ceaser: 7:34pm On Apr 04, 2023
People, what is wrong wit AE? It seems they are now obsessed with "returning items" before you can get back your refund.

A Lenovo think plus LP5 Bluetooth earphones that the right pod heats up within minutes of wearing it and connecting tk the phone. It constantly disconnects and reconnects with the phone and with the counterpart left pod. The heat within minutes is significant that I am afraid it could explode in the ear (this is lithium powered device were talking about here)

Chatted one "Rírí" AE custocare like that on the issue. Well, I remain an unsatisfied customer and I just decide to cut my losses and move on.

Is this a new thing or how do we address this now?

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ewizard1: 8:27pm On Apr 04, 2023
BannedUser:

Visa
Thanks man!
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by dragnet: 9:23pm On Apr 04, 2023
ceaser:
People, what is wrong wit AE? It seems they are now obsessed with "returning items" before you can get back your refund.

A Lenovo think plus LP5 Bluetooth earphones that the right pod heats up within minutes of wearing it and connecting tk the phone. It constantly disconnects and reconnects with the phone and with the counterpart left pod. The heat within minutes is significant that I am afraid it could explode in the ear (this is lithium powered device were talking about here)

Chatted one "Rírí" AE custocare like that on the issue. Well, I remain an unsatisfied customer and I just decide to cut my losses and move on.

Looks like a chatbot...
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by icon91(m): 9:29pm On Apr 04, 2023
mctfopt:

Buy any DJI product. Mavic Mini, Mini 1 or 2 is a great way to start. Avoid any other make you see, forget their 4k and 6k bogus camera specs and wonderfully edited pictures and fake 5-star reviews. You will regret it if you buy any other make. I bought mine from Alibaba though. 3 years and no regret

Thanks bro, i'll check them out
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Alozera(m): 10:08pm On Apr 04, 2023
yomalex:
till now?
Yes o.. nothing yet
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Cgame: 11:43pm On Apr 04, 2023
icon91:

What are we here for kwanu?

Happy shopping bro

Cheers!

Hello..
Please can I chat you?
I need clarification
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 11:44pm On Apr 04, 2023
ceaser:

People really need to watch out these days. Bought some items recently, out of 5, 1 unit is partly faulty out-of-the-box. I called for a partial refund, I was ruled out but told to return item via NIPOST. Imagine that nonsense.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by icon91(m): 12:17am On Apr 05, 2023
Cgame:

Hello..
Please can I chat you?
I need clarification

Ask me anything here if its about Aliexpress parol & i'll do the best i can in clarifying you to the best of the little i know

If its personal, i think Whatsapp can work best
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by icon91(m): 12:19am On Apr 05, 2023
I chose Aliexpress Standard Shipping while ordering for an item, this code below is the tracking no, who knows what this one is/mean, haven't seen this before

SYZZ********6
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by peteregwu(m): 12:45am On Apr 05, 2023
ewizard1:
Seems i'll just go on with this Gotok jeje... These Klasha people are just buggy.

Finally got a response from one Maybel on Chat support, i stated the issues i have and she haven't replied in about 30mins even when she's online.

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by amstamon: 1:30am On Apr 05, 2023
icon91:

Heres what's good about it

-Rate is good at #763.20/$ which is actually the lowest so far aside from Gotok which requires you have at least a basic knowledge of Binance & Crypto in general
-No hidden charges
-No deposit fee
-No Card fee, you can actually create two cards free(Black & Pink) cards & both works seamlessly on Aliexpress
-Minimum top up is $5, but you can clear your account to $0

I find it to be the best so far aside from Gotok, but when compared carefully, the difference isn't much, typical scenario for e.g, if i want to buy a $20 item, on Klasha, its ( 20 x 763.20 ) = #15,264, so it means you just fund your wallet with #15,264 & nothing more, but on Gotok, you'll first have to find a seller/ with good rate, bid price, thdn use P2P method to buy coin, rate should be around #745, then use binance pay to fund it on your Gotok, 1% deposit fee is included, so here we have ( 20 x 745) = #14,900 + 1% of ($20) which is (0.2 x 745) = #149, therefore #14,900 + #149 = #15,049

So for a $20 dollar item, using
-Gotok, you'll pay #15,049
-Klasha, you'll pay #15,264

The difference is not much, the choice is yours

If you choose to use Klasha, use my link below for our mutual benefit when you sign up, if you have problem(s), quote me, i'll help as much as i can

https://s.klasha.com/Uoiu

Cheers!
Bro, can I use this gotok or klasha to buy an item on australian stores?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by TheUnknownOne: 4:07am On Apr 05, 2023
amstamon:

Bro, can I use this gotok or klasha to buy an item on australian stores?

Generally, most cards will work if the item you want to buy is quotable/sold in the currency of the card (ie. you can use a USD card to buy from a store which sells things in USD)
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by yomalex(m): 5:04am On Apr 05, 2023
icon91:
I chose Aliexpress Standard Shipping while ordering for an item, this code below is the tracking no, who knows what this one is/mean, haven't seen this before

SYZZ********6
apparently Sunyou.
I chose Cainiao shipping for a product and it was shipped via Sunyou too. I just developed headache straight.

Probably their new system, collecting higher shipping fees and using the cheapest
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Bolaji16(m): 5:40am On Apr 05, 2023
Many thanks for your feedback. I reached out via the support they've responded with a mail requesting the required documents that you highlighted. I am awaiting their feedback

icon91:

Nothing to worry about, it happens to a lot of people too, what are you using?
-Voter's card
OR
-NIN?

No matter the one you're using, just at the bottom right of the page you encountered the error, you'll need to chat the customer support & tell them your problem, shortly you'll get a response that may ask you to write your BVN No, snap yourself with the i.d you're verifying with, snap yourself...just follow whatever they ask you to do & submit, they'll verify you within 24hrs, then proceed to KYC3
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by amstamon: 6:12am On Apr 05, 2023
TheUnknownOne:

Generally, most cards will work if the item you want to buy is quotable/sold in the currency of the card (ie. you can use a USD card to buy from a store which sells things in USD)
So u mean it's possible I guess
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by icon91(m): 6:39am On Apr 05, 2023
yomalex:
apparently Sunyou.
I chose Cainiao shipping for a product and it was shipped via Sunyou too. I just developed headache straight.

Probably their new system, collecting higher shipping fees and using the cheapest

Can you imagine, something i paid shipping fee of $4.7 for, what does this Sunyou mean, is it doorstep delivery, does it take long time to get to you?

I just tire!
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by yomalex(m): 7:12am On Apr 05, 2023
icon91:

Can you imagine, something i paid shipping fee of $4.7 for, what does this Sunyou mean, is it doorstep delivery, does it take long time to get to you?

I just tire!
via Sunyou ordered in December got in February post office
I ordered something else January 14 via Sunyou I never see am.

4.7 Na wa o

I want to believe it's probably faster now that's the only way to console myself

(1) (2) (3) ... (1206) (1207) (1208) (1209) (1210) (1211) (1212) ... (1439) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.