Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,199 members, 7,818,662 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (1276) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1449362 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1273) (1274) (1275) (1276) (1277) (1278) (1279) ... (1441) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mctfopt: 8:49pm On Jun 04, 2023
goodlife4every1:

THE SHOP NAMED "HIGH TIP MOBILE_BRAND ORIGINAL PHONE STORE" IS A STORE YOU SHOULD AVOID SHOPPING WITH. THEY DON'T CARE ABOUT CUSTOMER SATISFACTION!

I BOUGHT AN LG PHONE V60 THINQ 5G PHONE FROM THEM, BEFORE PLACING MY ORDER, I CHATTED WITH THE SELLER ASKING FOR A PROPER CHECK TO BE CARRIED OUT ON THE DEVICE AND ALSO, I NEED A SMARTPHONE WITHOUT SCRATCHES. I WAS ASSURED BY THE SELLER THAT ALL MY REQUEST WILL BE ATTENDED TO AND I PLACED THE ORDER.

And they've been at AliExpress since 2011 with great reviews except for some pure 1 star review that shows the seller is actually fraudulent.

My people here's the shop link so you guys can avoid

https://a.aliexpress.com/_mLrFaQ4

@OP Don't close your dispute until AliExpress wades in. Upload your picture and video evidence.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by C2929: 9:25pm On Jun 04, 2023
Please i need help, I tried using my virtual cards for aliexpress but every card keeps giving me this error, and i have appealed but it ends with them telling me that my card can no longer be used and i have use a new one which will end the same way. Used Gotok and pyypl cards

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by yomalex(m): 10:06pm On Jun 04, 2023
C2929:
Please i need help, I tried using my virtual cards for aliexpress but every card keeps giving me this error, and i have appealed but it ends with them telling me that my card can no longer be used and i have use a new one which will end the same way. Used Gotok and pyypl cards
someone posted a screenshot earlier, seems gotok are having a downtime
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 10:14pm On Jun 04, 2023
C2929:

Gotok sent me a message this evening notifying of their awareness of the difficulties in making payments with their debit card, and that they're working at resolving it. You can exercise patience and try using the card later.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by C2929: 10:29pm On Jun 04, 2023
Olamak1:

Gotok sent me a message this evening notifying of their awareness of the difficulties in making payments with their debit card, and that they're working at resolving it. You can exercise patience and try using the card later.

This happened days before the downtime, also got an email about the downtime, but I’ll wait and try again

Thanks
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jetoraphy(m): 1:16am On Jun 05, 2023
goodlife4every1:
SHOPPING ON ALIEXPRESS CAN BE VERY GOOD WHEN YOU BUY ITEMS FROM SINCERE SELLERS.

KNOW THIS, WE HAVE A LOT OF FRAUDULENT STORES ON ALIEXPRESS SELLING SUBSTANDARD ITEMS DIFFERENT FROM WHAT THEY ADVERTISED. IT IS WORRISOME BECAUSE ALIEXPRESS DO NOTHING ABOUT THIS EVEN WHEN YOU UPLOAD EVIDENCE OF ITEMS RECEIVED BEING DIFFERENT FROM WHAT WAS ADVERTISED. DISPUTE ARE MOST TIMES CLOSED IN FAVOR OF THE SELLERS. THEY ALSO DON'T CARE ABOUT YOU!

I HAVE BEEN SHOPPING ON ALIEXPRESS RIGHT FROM 2016 AND NO MATTER HOW SMART YOU CAN BE IN DEALING WITH THESE SELLERS, YOU CAN FALL VICTIM TO THEM ONCE IN A WHILE.

THE SHOP NAMED "HIGH TIP MOBILE_BRAND ORIGINAL PHONE STORE" IS A STORE YOU SHOULD AVOID SHOPPING WITH. THEY DON'T CARE ABOUT CUSTOMER SATISFACTION!

I BOUGHT AN LG PHONE V60 THINQ 5G PHONE FROM THEM, BEFORE PLACING MY ORDER, I CHATTED WITH THE SELLER ASKING FOR A PROPER CHECK TO BE CARRIED OUT ON THE DEVICE AND ALSO, I NEED A SMARTPHONE WITHOUT SCRATCHES. I WAS ASSURED BY THE SELLER THAT ALL MY REQUEST WILL BE ATTENDED TO AND I PLACED THE ORDER.

FAST FORWARD TO WHEN I RECEIVED THE PHONE, I WAS SENT A SMARTPHONE WITH HARD SCRATCHES AT THE 4 ENDS OF THE SMARTPHONE AND THAT REALLY GOT ME WORRIED. WITH SUCH, I WAS TOTALLY SURE THE PHONE WILL HAVE ISSUES, AND TRULY IT DID.

I QUICKLY CHATTED THE SELLER AND I WAS TOLD TO KEEP THE PHONE AND I WILL BE SENT A COUPON OF $15. I SMILED! WHO DOES THAT FOR A PHONE OF $181.

I HAVE OPENNED A DISPUTE TO RETURN THE SMARTPHONE DESPITE THE HIGH COST OF SHIPPING IT THROUGH THE POST OFFICE TO THE GIVEN ADDRESS.

MY ADVICE FOR ANYONE READING THIS, AVOID "HIGH TIP MOBILE _BRAND ORIGINAL PHONE STORE ". THEY DON'T CARE ABOUT YOU! THEY CARE ABOUT THEMSELVES!

SEE SCREENSHOTS BELOW 👇!

Nobody knows it all. But I have never lost any dispute to a seller. I have won about 15 disputes in the past 8 months. Here are some tips:-

1. Before you open your parcel, you have to mount your video camera to record everything incase something go wrong.

2. Record and edit the video to suit your dispute. I'm a good videographer.

3. When opening a dispute, take it as you are going to court. Gather proofs and evidence possible, be it picture, shipping info or video.

4. Get a stand. I mean stand by what you say. You can't be saying "You have a feeling that the phone might develop more fault in the future."

You can say "this phone is faulty and not functional. That it is not what you agreed with the seller. That you need you full Money back."

5. Never accept any offer from the seller until AliExpress step-in. Nobody want to lose, even the seller.

I wish you good luck!!!

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 6:19am On Jun 05, 2023
jetoraphy:

Nobody knows it all. But I have never lost any dispute to a seller. I have won about 15 disputes in the past 8 months. Here are some tips:-

15 disputes in 8 months? That could stand as a dent on your membership! I guess you too nor dey check items property before placing order.

3 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by engrrasaq(m): 6:23am On Jun 05, 2023
Paulino029:

I've not been called by the post office or emailed by speedaf , can i still proceed there tomorrow. Does speedaf deliver packages to the post office? I'm confused

Go to the post office, may be they called you and you were unreachable or check message on your phone. I had the same issue two months ago.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by OlodoGraduate: 7:17am On Jun 05, 2023
Olamak1:

First of all, add any item you wish to buy to your 'Cart' to see the true price of it.
Thanks a bunch for this detailed insight, boss.
I'm appreciative of it!

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by OlodoGraduate: 7:20am On Jun 05, 2023
onecornerboy:

It's a new user welcome deal bonus. You get to buy only one item for that price, after you placed your order the original prices will be default. Make sure u check the reviews of what product your buying and make sure it worth your while wink
Thank you, boss, for expatiating.🙏
They've disabled my account for reason wey I no know though 😁.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by icon91(m): 8:18am On Jun 05, 2023
Hello fams, i have gotten quite good recommendations for some products here & i wasn't dissapointed

Now i want to purchase an 'Extension' and a 'School Bag' that is original & will last long

I need name(s) of stores that sell quality ones or links to get to it

Thanks!
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jetoraphy(m): 8:56am On Jun 05, 2023
Olamak1:

15 disputes in 8 months? That could stand as a dent on your membership! I guess you too nor dey check items property before placing order.

The bolded, I don't think so. Even after winning a dispute, the seller will still rate me 5 star. What seller hate most is after you won a dispute and got a refund, you still went ahead and rate them 1 Star.

Many at time, seller sent me wrong item or broke item. I have to apply for a refund. I usually choose REFUND ONLY . No time to return anything.

Again! I'm addicted to AliExpress. I have purchased about 200+ item on AliExpress in the past 8 months.

At moment, I am a Diamond member

I'm beginning to think of deleting the app on my phone. I started using AliExpress last year October. grin grin
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jetoraphy(m): 8:59am On Jun 05, 2023
icon91:
Hello fams, i have gotten quite good recommendations for some products here & i wasn't dissapointed

Now i want to purchase an 'Extension' and a 'School Bag' that is original & will last long

I need name(s) of stores that sell quality ones or links to get to it

Thanks!

I will recommend you find a trusted shop here in Nigeria and buy your quality Extension and School bag.

An Extension that I bought on AliExpress $24, I later buy another one of thesame type here in Nigeria ₦6,000.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 10:49am On Jun 05, 2023
jetoraphy:

The bolded, I don't think so. Even after winning a dispute, the seller will still rate me 5 star. What seller hate most is after you won a dispute and got a refund, you still went ahead and rate them 1 Star.

Many at time, seller sent me wrong item or broke item. I have to apply for a refund. I usually choose REFUND ONLY . No time to return anything.

Again! I'm addicted to AliExpress. I have purchased about 200+ item on AliExpress in the past 8 months.

I'm beginning to think of deleting the app on my phone. I started using AliExpress last year October. grin grin

You really tried for attaining Diamond membership level in one year!
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Ifeanyi4491(m): 11:29am On Jun 05, 2023
Olamak1:

You really tried for attaining Diamond membership level in one year!
what are the advantage of this membership
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by SegZ24(m): 11:35am On Jun 05, 2023
Good morning all, please if a product with free delivery is been delivered to me through speedaf, do I need to pay the delivery courier ?? I mean the person that will deliver the product to me.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Ifeanyi4491(m): 11:48am On Jun 05, 2023
SegZ24:
Good morning all, please if a product with free delivery is been delivered to me through speedaf, do I need to pay the delivery courier ?? I mean the person that will deliver the product to me.
if you like but as for me I do give
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by SegZ24(m): 12:35pm On Jun 05, 2023
Ifeanyi4491:
if you like but as for me I do give

Ok thank you
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jetoraphy(m): 12:52pm On Jun 05, 2023
Ifeanyi4491:
what are the advantage of this membership

You will be given some percent discount when you are buying from the COIN page.

Like me, they do give me 15% — 25% real discount on the coin page. I mean real 25% percent discount from the actual price.

Not those one they will say 55% + your coin = no change is price.

But I have already purchased all that I want already. The discount is making me to purchase unnecessary things.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by muhamm3d: 1:50pm On Jun 05, 2023
jetoraphy:

bro, pls i need ur help. This bastard seller i paid on aliexpress to sell to me samsung s21 ultra send me iphone 12 mini instead. Ofcourse a cheaper phone. The idiot is now telling me i shoukd return it to get a refund. Already i have lodged a dispute at aliexpress already. He has replied saying i should return to get a refund. But i dont even have time to go through the hassle of refund moreover i learnt speedaf doesnt even do refunds sef. So abeg what can i do abeg. The phone is unopened sef and i just want my money back cos the seller was obviously fraudulent.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by muhamm3d: 1:54pm On Jun 05, 2023
jetoraphy:

please what very cojent excuse can i give aliexpress for my inability to send it back. Or ehat excuse do you normally use. Or should i just tell them speedaff doesnt do returns and no other courier i can use.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jetoraphy(m): 2:26pm On Jun 05, 2023
muhamm3d:
please what very cojent excuse can i give aliexpress for my inability to send it back. Or ehat excuse do you normally use. Or should i just tell them speedaff doesnt do returns and no other courier i can use.

Your first mistake is choosing RETURN and REFUND . You should have choose REFUND ONLY.

You have to find a means and return it. That's the only available option that AliExpress will offer you. Good luck!!

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 3:20pm On Jun 05, 2023
muhamm3d:
bro, pls i need ur help. This bastard seller i paid on aliexpress to sell to me samsung s21 ultra send me iphone 12 mini instead. Ofcourse a cheaper phone. The idiot is now telling me i shoukd return it to get a refund. Already i have lodged a dispute at aliexpress already. He has replied saying i should return to get a refund. But i dont even have time to go through the hassle of refund moreover i learnt speedaf doesnt even do refunds sef. So abeg what can i do abeg. The phone is unopened sef and i just want my money back cos the seller was obviously fraudulent.

Did you accept his proposal to return the phone or you chose "return and refund" in the options?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by muhamm3d: 3:39pm On Jun 05, 2023
Olamak1:

Did you accept his proposal to return the phone or you chose "return and refund" in the options?
no i chose 'refund only' please. Thanks alot for helping out

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by muhamm3d: 3:40pm On Jun 05, 2023
jetoraphy:

Your first mistake is choosing RETURN and REFUND . You should have choose REFUND ONLY.

You have to find a means and return it. That's the only available option that AliExpress will offer you. Good luck!!
No bro i chose 'Refund Only' not 'return and refund' thanks for helping bro.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by aeu1: 4:32pm On Jun 05, 2023
muhamm3d:

If you still have grace period.before the System automatically close your order, I will advise you to cancel the dispute and open another one immediately.
State that you cannot shoulder financial responsibility for the mischief of the seller among your reasons.
Do as you were earlier advised.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 4:43pm On Jun 05, 2023
muhamm3d:
no i chose 'return only' please. Thanks alot for helping out

Do the following to support your dispute : take a video recording of the parcel while you're unboxing it. Ensure that the recording captures every detail of items in the box, and also reveal that the item in the box/ parcel is an IPhone (showing the model ) and not Samsung s21 ultra. Power on the phone to show the apple logo.

Next, go back to your chat with the seller and take a screenshot of every discussion you had with him in respect of Samsung phone (you can upload up to 6 pics as evidence in the dispute page)
Also, go to the order page and screenshot the details of the Samsung phone and upload it as well. You can make use of screen writers to highlight important information in the pictures before uploading them.

I would like to add further that in addition to the recording in the first step, you need to take a snapshot of the iPhone and write "Iphone 12"on it with the screen writer. Do the same for the Samsung and upload them side-by-side.

Finally, since you've made up hour mind not to return the item, then you have to reject the seller's proposal and ask for refund only. But in this scenario, you may not be fully refunded. That means you have to settle for partial refund. Well, you can try your luck.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by muhamm3d: 5:00pm On Jun 05, 2023
aeu1:

If you still have grace period.before the System automatically close your order, I will advise you to cancel the dispute and open another one immediately.
State that you cannot shoulder financial responsibility for the mischief of the seller among your reasons.
Do as you were earlier advised.
Ok Bro, thanks a lot. If i cancel it will i be able to open another one inmediately?
Im worried if i cancel it shouldnt go and take it as accepted
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Macmilla(m): 5:10pm On Jun 05, 2023
Macmilla:
Abeg, who has received refund on a virtual card before? How long does it take to reflect on the card?
I am expecting a refund on a deactivated klasha card. The refund has been completed by AliExpress almost a week now. I have contacted Klasha customer service to do the needful and they are saying they have not received the refund and that I should wait 30days. Is there anything else I should do or I should just wait? 30 days is too long, abeg. Who has experience with similar situation?
So Klasha has finally refunded me, but funny the money hit my wallet in naira, instead of in dollars in my dollar card. I have to fund my dollar card again at the new cost. Not fair.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 5:17pm On Jun 05, 2023
muhamm3d:

Ok Bro, thanks a lot. If i cancel it will i be able to open another one inmediately?

You need not cancel the dispute if the option you selected is "refund only".
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jetoraphy(m): 5:33pm On Jun 05, 2023
Olamak1:

Do the following to support your dispute : take a video recording of the parcel while you're unboxing it. Ensure that the recording captures every detail of items in the box, and also reveal that the item in the box/ parcel is an IPhone (showing the model ) and not Samsung s21 ultra. Power on the phone to show the apple logo.

Next, go back to your chat with the seller and take a screenshot of every discussion you had with him in respect of Samsung phone (you can upload up to 6 pics as evidence in the dispute page)
Also, go to the order page and screenshot the details of the Samsung phone and upload it as well. You can make use of screen writers to highlight important information in the pictures before uploading them.

I would like to add further that in addition to the recording in the first step, you need to take a snapshot of the iPhone and write "Iphone 12"on it with the screen writer. Do the same for the Samsung and upload them side-by-side.

Finally, since you've made up hour mind not to return the item, then you have to reject the seller's proposal and ask for refund only. But in this scenario, you may not be fully refunded. That means you have to settle for partial refund. Well, you can try your luck.

He has said it all.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jetoraphy(m): 5:35pm On Jun 05, 2023
muhamm3d:

But what did you write on the dispute? Because it matters a lot, plus a video evidence is important too.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1273) (1274) (1275) (1276) (1277) (1278) (1279) ... (1441) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

Viewing this topic: ndachee, bolakale97(m), CBTxFactor and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.