Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,889 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (1278) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1451401 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1275) (1276) (1277) (1278) (1279) (1280) (1281) ... (1442) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Sonrexx: 10:04pm On Jun 05, 2023
Ifeanyi4491:
I just use it now on A.E and it was successful
Good Wahala!
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Macmilla(m): 10:06pm On Jun 05, 2023
jetoraphy:

Your first mistake is choosing RETURN and REFUND . You should have choose REFUND ONLY.

You have to find a means and return it. That's the only available option that AliExpress will offer you. Good luck!!
I don't know why people select "return and refund". In my >10yrs of shopping on AliExpress, I have only returned one item, and that is a nonfunctional AMOLED display a seller sent me. I can't keep a useless nonfunctional display, so I contacted my friend in post office and he initiated the return for me at a very reduced price.
As long as an item can serve a purpose, I don't return. Even if it means giving it out to someone. That is the golden rule. grin
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Macmilla(m): 10:11pm On Jun 05, 2023
Ulrich01:
Omo gotok don drop breakfast embarassed cry
So Klasha rules! grin
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jetoraphy(m): 10:17pm On Jun 05, 2023
Just 2 days ago that I sign up on Gotok, today they are gone. Nawao

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by IAmRoot(m): 10:25pm On Jun 05, 2023
IAmRoot:

Damn, and i need this item asap.... Anyways will it come faster? Since it's like a registered item?
Plzzzzz help
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by morikee: 10:35pm On Jun 05, 2023
Gotok don cast and na hin be the best for me angry
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jetoraphy(m): 11:00pm On Jun 05, 2023
Macmilla:

Lol. That description is laughable. AliExpress will never subscribe to that. It is a lost cause for him.

It has been working for me.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by muhamm3d: 11:20pm On Jun 05, 2023
aeu1:

If you still have grace period.before the System automatically close your order, I will advise you to cancel the dispute and open another one immediately.
State that you cannot shoulder financial responsibility for the mischief of the seller among your reasons.
Do as you were earlier advised.
Thanks a lot and God bless you abundantly.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by muhamm3d: 11:21pm On Jun 05, 2023
Olamak1:

Do the following to support your dispute : take a video recording of the parcel while you're unboxing it. Ensure that the recording captures every detail of items in the box, and also reveal that the item in the box/ parcel is an IPhone (showing the model ) and not Samsung s21 ultra. Power on the phone to show the apple logo.

Next, go back to your chat with the seller and take a screenshot of every discussion you had with him in respect of Samsung phone (you can upload up to 6 pics as evidence in the dispute page)
Also, go to the order page and screenshot the details of the Samsung phone and upload it as well. You can make use of screen writers to highlight important information in the pictures before uploading them.

I would like to add further that in addition to the recording in the first step, you need to take a snapshot of the iPhone and write "Iphone 12"on it with the screen writer. Do the same for the Samsung and upload them side-by-side.

Finally, since you've made up hour mind not to return the item, then you have to reject the seller's proposal and ask for refund only. But in this scenario, you may not be fully refunded. That means you have to settle for partial refund. Well, you can try your luck.
May God bless you beyond ur dreams. Thanks a lot.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by compwizard3(m): 11:26pm On Jun 05, 2023
If you need me to help you purchase at AliExpress I can do it for you at Gotok rate.

You can contact me on my social handle
💥🔥
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jetoraphy(m): 1:48am On Jun 06, 2023
icon91:

Ok,
So far you can confirm its original Extension that you purchased on Aliexpress, just send me store name or link, don't worry about other things

Thanks!

Travel Power Strip Extension Socket Outlet, Portable EU Plug, Surge Protector, 4 USB, Multiple European Plugs, Converter Adapter
https://a.aliexpress.com/_mMOmEhe

This is the particular type that I bought last year November for $24 and it's working perfectly till date.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 6:07am On Jun 06, 2023
Ominie:

Tried it on 3 phones with 2 earphones, it didn't work. I specifically got it for my s21 ultra. Although on the seller's page, he listed certain brands of phones that I've not tried it on. Thought it worked for all phones.
Buy Ugreen, DAC version, works on all phones though it cost about $12-14.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by TheUnknownOne: 6:37am On Jun 06, 2023
C2929:
Please i need help, I tried using my virtual cards for aliexpress but every card keeps giving me this error, and i have appealed but it ends with them telling me that my card can no longer be used and i have use a new one which will end the same way. Used Gotok and pyypl cards

In as much as Gotok are shutting down soon. I just used my card & remaining balance to buy an item this morning and it went fine.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by SchimaLauren: 7:17am On Jun 06, 2023
jetoraphy:

The bolded, I don't think so. Even after winning a dispute, the seller will still rate me 5 star. What seller hate most is after you won a dispute and got a refund, you still went ahead and rate them 1 Star.

Many at time, seller sent me wrong item or broke item. I have to apply for a refund. I usually choose REFUND ONLY . No time to return anything.

Again! I'm addicted to AliExpress. I have purchased about 200+ item on AliExpress in the past 8 months.

At moment, I am a Diamond member

I'm beginning to think of deleting the app on my phone. I started using AliExpress last year October. grin grin

lol me too i have been ordering with my sisters sometimes like crazy since I joined in January 😂..Now I can’t feel that adrenaline again to get a package because GoTok just disabled virtual cards😭..retiring with my $2
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by icon91(m): 7:37am On Jun 06, 2023
jetoraphy:

Travel Power Strip Extension Socket Outlet, Portable EU Plug, Surge Protector, 4 USB, Multiple European Plugs, Converter Adapter
https://a.aliexpress.com/_mMOmEhe

This is the particular type that I bought last year November for $24 and it's working perfectly till date.

Thanks bro, i appreciate!

You mean you bought this same type too in Nigeria for #6k? and the quality & function is thesame as the one you bought on Aliexpress?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by morikee: 8:39am On Jun 06, 2023
icon91:

You mean you bought this same type too in Nigeria for #6k? and the quality & function is thesame as the one you bought on Aliexpress?

Haba how can this be bought at 6k in Nigeria OP must be high.
modified: Except it's substandard product.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by morikee: 8:43am On Jun 06, 2023
Payday don kolo

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by aieromon(m): 8:45am On Jun 06, 2023
Olamak1:

Read the message carefully – They did promise to come back. That is why they told customers to keep their card details

I have been waiting for Barter's comeback, no show cry cry

The chargeback situation is seriously affecting the operations of the fintechs.

https://techcabal.com/2023/05/10/chargebacks-and-virtual-cards-in-nigeria/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GsBM1pYRLn8

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jetoraphy(m): 8:49am On Jun 06, 2023
morikee:

Haba how can this be bought at 6k in Nigeria OP must be high.
modified: Except it's substandard product.

icon91:

Yes! The slight difference is that the one that I bought here in Nigeria doesn't have TIMED DIGITAL DISPLAY and TIMER SWITCH.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by PCAID: 9:53am On Jun 06, 2023
aieromon:

I have been waiting for Barter's comeback, no show cry cry

The chargeback situation is seriously affecting the operations of the fintechs.

https://techcabal.com/2023/05/10/chargebacks-and-virtual-cards-in-nigeria/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GsBM1pYRLn8
Ṣeé wetin G boys dey cost us cry

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by morikee: 9:58am On Jun 06, 2023
jetoraphy:

Yes! The slight difference is that the one that I bought here in Nigeria doesn't have TIMED DIGITAL DISPLAY and TIMER SWITCH.

And it has PD 20W and other USB ports?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by TheUnknownOne: 11:06am On Jun 06, 2023
PCAID:

Ṣeé wetin G boys dey cost us cry

I just read the article, it's insane. Even here on this AE thread, people have mentioned how they effected refund and still kept the item instead when duly supposed to return it.

I think Union54 was Barter's partner for their cards.

I'm still searching for an option to use. I've found Grey & Bitnob (*I no ready to open another CEX account)

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Sonrexx: 11:39am On Jun 06, 2023
TheUnknownOne:

I just read the article, it's insane. Even here on this AE thread, people have mentioned how they effected refund and still kept the item instead when duly supposed to return it.

I think Union54 was Barter's partner for their cards.

I'm still searching for an option to use. I've found Grey & Bitnob (*I no ready to open another CEX account)
Ya true man, but don't forget that chipper still works!
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by SegZ24(m): 12:16pm On Jun 06, 2023
Now that gotok has ghost mode us, what's the way forward??
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by TheUnknownOne: 12:25pm On Jun 06, 2023
Sonrexx:

Ya true man, but don't forget that chipper still works!

Their rate is bad the last time I checked. Not going back
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by TheUnknownOne: 12:27pm On Jun 06, 2023
SegZ24:
Now that gotok has ghost mode us, what's the way forward??

Services like Gotok exist (crypto to fund virtual card), but Nigeria and in fact the whole of Africa is always restricted
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ganie(m): 12:30pm On Jun 06, 2023
Should I be worried or it is still inline? It's been 3 days since the last activity on my package.

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by 9jamemez: 12:42pm On Jun 06, 2023
Please guys anyone can help me with any NIPOST person I can reach out in Lagos from linehaul office, it's been over 3 weeks since my tracking stopped there I went to the post office today and they said it might still be in Lagos.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by TheUnknownOne: 12:57pm On Jun 06, 2023
ganie:
Should I be worried or it is still inline? It's been 3 days since the last activity on my package.

This is PERFECTLY normal. Patience. Patience. Patience.

Speedaf will update you via email up to the point that they tell you your package is awaiting pickup in their office close to you OR they'll call you.

Patience.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by TheUnknownOne: 12:59pm On Jun 06, 2023
9jamemez:
Please guys anyone can help me with any NIPOST person I can reach out in Lagos from linehaul office, it's been over 3 weeks since my tracking stopped there I went to the post office today and they said it might still be in Lagos.

AFAIK, No tracking for Nipost after it gets into the country. Nipost will call you eventually.

PATIENCE

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by oyix(m): 1:04pm On Jun 06, 2023
Since gotok sent the unfortunate mail, I have $20 in my GTB Dollar account to purchase a $17.11 item on AE and I am getting a CSC_7200011 error that states insufficient balance, please can i get an explanation why this is so. Thanks in advance.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jetoraphy(m): 1:45pm On Jun 06, 2023
morikee:

And it has PD 20W and other USB ports?

I don't usually use extension usb sockets because I have numerous High Quality charges like Ugreen, Vention and Baseus 65W, 100W, pd. I can't tell about PD 20W, but it has the same pd and other 2.1A usb sockets.

You can hardly tell the difference.

Bought in Nigeria vs Bought on AliExpress.

$24 v.s. ₦6,000

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1275) (1276) (1277) (1278) (1279) (1280) (1281) ... (1442) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.