Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,768 members, 7,817,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (1277) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1446588 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1274) (1275) (1276) (1277) (1278) (1279) (1280) ... (1441) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by lordrisky(m): 6:06pm On Jun 05, 2023
goodlife4every1:
SHOPPING ON ALIEXPRESS CAN BE VERY GOOD WHEN YOU BUY ITEMS FROM SINCERE SELLERS.

KNOW THIS, WE HAVE A LOT OF FRAUDULENT STORES ON ALIEXPRESS SELLING SUBSTANDARD ITEMS DIFFERENT FROM WHAT THEY ADVERTISED. IT IS WORRISOME BECAUSE ALIEXPRESS DO NOTHING ABOUT THIS EVEN WHEN YOU UPLOAD EVIDENCE OF ITEMS RECEIVED BEING DIFFERENT FROM WHAT WAS ADVERTISED. DISPUTE ARE MOST TIMES CLOSED IN FAVOR OF THE SELLERS. THEY ALSO DON'T CARE ABOUT YOU!

I HAVE BEEN SHOPPING ON ALIEXPRESS RIGHT FROM 2016 AND NO MATTER HOW SMART YOU CAN BE IN DEALING WITH THESE SELLERS, YOU CAN FALL VICTIM TO THEM ONCE IN A WHILE.

THE SHOP NAMED "HIGH TIP MOBILE_BRAND ORIGINAL PHONE STORE" IS A STORE YOU SHOULD AVOID SHOPPING WITH. THEY DON'T CARE ABOUT CUSTOMER SATISFACTION!

I BOUGHT AN LG PHONE V60 THINQ 5G PHONE FROM THEM, BEFORE PLACING MY ORDER, I CHATTED WITH THE SELLER ASKING FOR A PROPER CHECK TO BE CARRIED OUT ON THE DEVICE AND ALSO, I NEED A SMARTPHONE WITHOUT SCRATCHES. I WAS ASSURED BY THE SELLER THAT ALL MY REQUEST WILL BE ATTENDED TO AND I PLACED THE ORDER.

FAST FORWARD TO WHEN I RECEIVED THE PHONE, I WAS SENT A SMARTPHONE WITH HARD SCRATCHES AT THE 4 ENDS OF THE SMARTPHONE AND THAT REALLY GOT ME WORRIED. WITH SUCH, I WAS TOTALLY SURE THE PHONE WILL HAVE ISSUES, AND TRULY IT DID.

I QUICKLY CHATTED THE SELLER AND I WAS TOLD TO KEEP THE PHONE AND I WILL BE SENT A COUPON OF $15. I SMILED! WHO DOES THAT FOR A PHONE OF $181.

I HAVE OPENNED A DISPUTE TO RETURN THE SMARTPHONE DESPITE THE HIGH COST OF SHIPPING IT THROUGH THE POST OFFICE TO THE GIVEN ADDRESS.

MY ADVICE FOR ANYONE READING THIS, AVOID "HIGH TIP MOBILE _BRAND ORIGINAL PHONE STORE ". THEY DON'T CARE ABOUT YOU! THEY CARE ABOUT THEMSELVES!

SEE SCREENSHOTS BELOW 👇!

Please Give me your contact. There's something I want to ask you privately

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by IAmRoot(m): 7:45pm On Jun 05, 2023
Please eh, when a seller ships your item with Singapore post, which delivery service handles it. Nipost or speedaf, and (God forbid) if it's nipost, will it come quick? Well Singapore post being a "standard" form of shipping
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Ifeanyi4491(m): 7:49pm On Jun 05, 2023
IAmRoot:
Please eh, when a seller ships your item with Singapore post, which delivery service handles it. Nipost or speedaf, and (God forbid) if it's nipost, will it come quick? Well Singapore post being a "standard" form of shipping
Nipost
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by IAmRoot(m): 7:53pm On Jun 05, 2023
Ifeanyi4491:
Nipost
Damn, and i need this item asap.... Anyways will it come faster? Since it's like a registered item?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by IAmRoot(m): 8:03pm On Jun 05, 2023
Can i message seller telling them to recall item? It's already en route to sorting center
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Ominie(m): 8:03pm On Jun 05, 2023
Received my order today
Item didn't work
Requested for a refund today
Refund approved and received today in my Gotok account grin grin

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by SegZ24(m): 8:14pm On Jun 05, 2023
Should I call the delivery courier or wait for his call/message?
Being expecting his call since morning

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by IAmRoot(m): 8:17pm On Jun 05, 2023
Ominie:
Received my order today
Item didn't work
Requested for a refund today
Refund approved and received today in my Gotok account grin grin

What item was that
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by icon91(m): 8:17pm On Jun 05, 2023
jetoraphy:

I will recommend you find a trusted shop here in Nigeria and buy your quality Extension and School bag.

An Extension that I bought on AliExpress $24, I later buy another one of thesame type here in Nigeria ₦6,000.

Ok,
So far you can confirm its original Extension that you purchased on Aliexpress, just send me store name or link, don't worry about other things

Thanks!
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Ominie(m): 8:44pm On Jun 05, 2023
IAmRoot:

What item was that

3.5mm to type C converter
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Ominie(m): 8:46pm On Jun 05, 2023
SegZ24:
Should I call the delivery courier or wait for his call/message?
Being expecting his call since morning

Is your tracking ID for self pickup or home delivery?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Sonrexx: 8:56pm On Jun 05, 2023
Olamak1:

You need not cancel the dispute if the option you selected is "refund only".
Guy Gotok is officially temporary suspended

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Ulrich01(m): 8:57pm On Jun 05, 2023
Omo gotok don drop breakfast embarassed cry

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by goodlife4every1(m): 8:57pm On Jun 05, 2023
9jamemez:

Is the smartphone supposed to be new like the pack is sealed with nylon and na you go tear the nylon? Or is it used?
Exactly like new with all accessories sealed. Refurbished!
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by goodlife4every1(m): 8:59pm On Jun 05, 2023
mctfopt:

And they've been at AliExpress since 2011 with great reviews except for some pure 1 star review that shows the seller is actually fraudulent.

My people here's the shop link so you guys can avoid

https://a.aliexpress.com/_mLrFaQ4

@OP Don't close your dispute until AliExpress wades in. Upload your picture and video evidence.

SURE... DISPUTE TEAM ASK THEM TO PAY FOR THE RETURN COST
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Sonrexx: 8:59pm On Jun 05, 2023
Sonrexx:

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Babalegba(m): 9:02pm On Jun 05, 2023
Ominie:

3.5mm to type C converter
Try it on another phone or gadget. Some of them don't work on all phones only on some phones. I have almost forty of them with DACs with some costing up to $80 dollars (AliExpress does that to you). They do work well but I've had a couple of duds before and got refunded for them.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by lexrichy(m): 9:02pm On Jun 05, 2023
Sonrexx:

this tinubu government na wa.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by TheUnknownOne: 9:02pm On Jun 05, 2023
Omo... Gotok is going. Na wa oo
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by lexrichy(m): 9:12pm On Jun 05, 2023
TheUnknownOne:
Omo... Gotok is going. Na wa oo
gotok was the best dollar card solution sad

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by oyix(m): 9:18pm On Jun 05, 2023
Sonrexx:

As a mater of fact, they have advised users to redeem their money since all accounts will be closed out by 11th June.

Do the needful guys!

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ceejay80s(m): 9:19pm On Jun 05, 2023
The end of gotok

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by TheUnknownOne: 9:26pm On Jun 05, 2023
lexrichy:
gotok was the best dollar card solution sad

This Nigeria is just designed for suffering. Like, everything was okay some 2 days ago.... now, just like that, POOF! gone!

Omo, abeg who knows any other virtual card services that allow topup/funding with crypto? All I know is: all the major CEXes have cards, but our yeye region is never supported. Any other options?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 9:31pm On Jun 05, 2023
ceejay80s:
The end of gotok

Read the message carefully – They did promise to come back. That is why they told customers to keep their card details
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Ominie(m): 9:34pm On Jun 05, 2023
Babalegba:
Try it on another phone or gadget. Some of them don't work on all phones only on some phones. I have almost forty of them with DACs with some costing up to $80 dollars (AliExpress does that to you). They do work well but I've had a couple of duds before and got refunded for them.

Tried it on 3 phones with 2 earphones, it didn't work. I specifically got it for my s21 ultra. Although on the seller's page, he listed certain brands of phones that I've not tried it on. Thought it worked for all phones.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 9:46pm On Jun 05, 2023
Sonrexx:

You're right! its a general problem now, just the same way Klasha users once experienced. But, it's a temporary suspension. I guess they have issue with their card issuers......What pains me most about the suspension is the fact that Aliexpress Summer sales is around the corner. Mehn! I've fallen in love with this Gotok.... In any case, let's keep hope alive as we look forward to the return of "Abija Wara (the Warrior)."
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Ifeanyi4491(m): 9:47pm On Jun 05, 2023
oyix:

As a mater of fact, they have advised users to redeem their money since all accounts will be closed out by 11th June.

Do the needful guys!
I just use it now on A.E and it was successful
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Macmilla(m): 9:51pm On Jun 05, 2023
goodlife4every1:
SHOPPING ON ALIEXPRESS CAN BE VERY GOOD WHEN YOU BUY ITEMS FROM SINCERE SELLERS.

KNOW THIS, WE HAVE A LOT OF FRAUDULENT STORES ON ALIEXPRESS SELLING SUBSTANDARD ITEMS DIFFERENT FROM WHAT THEY ADVERTISED. IT IS WORRISOME BECAUSE ALIEXPRESS DO NOTHING ABOUT THIS EVEN WHEN YOU UPLOAD EVIDENCE OF ITEMS RECEIVED BEING DIFFERENT FROM WHAT WAS ADVERTISED. DISPUTE ARE MOST TIMES CLOSED IN FAVOR OF THE SELLERS. THEY ALSO DON'T CARE ABOUT YOU!

I HAVE BEEN SHOPPING ON ALIEXPRESS RIGHT FROM 2016 AND NO MATTER HOW SMART YOU CAN BE IN DEALING WITH THESE SELLERS, YOU CAN FALL VICTIM TO THEM ONCE IN A WHILE.

THE SHOP NAMED "HIGH TIP MOBILE_BRAND ORIGINAL PHONE STORE" IS A STORE YOU SHOULD AVOID SHOPPING WITH. THEY DON'T CARE ABOUT CUSTOMER SATISFACTION!

I BOUGHT AN LG PHONE V60 THINQ 5G PHONE FROM THEM, BEFORE PLACING MY ORDER, I CHATTED WITH THE SELLER ASKING FOR A PROPER CHECK TO BE CARRIED OUT ON THE DEVICE AND ALSO, I NEED A SMARTPHONE WITHOUT SCRATCHES. I WAS ASSURED BY THE SELLER THAT ALL MY REQUEST WILL BE ATTENDED TO AND I PLACED THE ORDER.

FAST FORWARD TO WHEN I RECEIVED THE PHONE, I WAS SENT A SMARTPHONE WITH HARD SCRATCHES AT THE 4 ENDS OF THE SMARTPHONE AND THAT REALLY GOT ME WORRIED. WITH SUCH, I WAS TOTALLY SURE THE PHONE WILL HAVE ISSUES, AND TRULY IT DID.

I QUICKLY CHATTED THE SELLER AND I WAS TOLD TO KEEP THE PHONE AND I WILL BE SENT A COUPON OF $15. I SMILED! WHO DOES THAT FOR A PHONE OF $181.

I HAVE OPENNED A DISPUTE TO RETURN THE SMARTPHONE DESPITE THE HIGH COST OF SHIPPING IT THROUGH THE POST OFFICE TO THE GIVEN ADDRESS.

MY ADVICE FOR ANYONE READING THIS, AVOID "HIGH TIP MOBILE _BRAND ORIGINAL PHONE STORE ". THEY DON'T CARE ABOUT YOU! THEY CARE ABOUT THEMSELVES!

SEE SCREENSHOTS BELOW 👇!

Hahahahahahaha grin grin grin
I'm laughing because this is me in this story but with a different ending.
I bought same refurbished LG v60 from same stupid store because theirs was the cheapest (it is now obvious why). Just like you, I chatted the seller before placing the order making the same exact request you made, and the clown assured me that they do test every aspect of the phone before shipping.
Fast forward to receiving the phone, the phone actually looks brand new, it was well refurbished, BUT...
The phone has very weak gps signal reception and keep loosing signal when gps is in use.
Also the on screen fingerprint scanner is busted. You register one finger print and your grandma in the village can unlock it with her bumbum. Yes, you read that right. Anything that can activate the capacitive touch screen can unlock it. I once unlocked it with a key.
I contacted the same olodo seller, showed him video evidence of all these problems and the dude proposed a $10 refund. I felt insulted and told him I can only accept $40. He said I was being unreasonable.
I opened dispute and requested for partial refund of $80 and keeping the phone.
The dude responded on the dispute saying I qualify for no refund cos nothing is wrong with my phone.
I ignored his response and waited for AliExpress to step in.
AliExpress stepped in and gave me $39, saying they need more video evidence. I rejected the $39 and resent the video cos I believed it was very clear.
Last last, AliExpress granted me $79 which was half the price of the phone and I kept the phone. It was a huge win for me. The phone is sweet, but I can't use the fingerprint since it's absolutely insecure and the gps is a hit or miss. I still love the phone.
So AliExpress will always judge in your favor if...
- you have a good case
- you know how to supply evidence
- you know how to chat up their customer care
- you are patient

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Macmilla(m): 9:56pm On Jun 05, 2023
jetoraphy:

Nobody knows it all. But I have never lost any dispute to a seller. I have won about 15 disputes in the past 8 months. Here are some tips:-

1. Before you open your parcel, you have to mount your video camera to record everything incase something go wrong.

2. Record and edit the video to suit your dispute. I'm a good videographer.

3. When opening a dispute, take it as you are going to court. Gather proofs and evidence possible, be it picture, shipping info or video.

4. Get a stand. I mean stand by what you say. You can't be saying "You have a feeling that the phone might develop more fault in the future."

You can say "this phone is faulty and not functional. That it is not what you agreed with the seller. That you need you full Money back."

5. Never accept any offer from the seller until AliExpress step-in. Nobody want to lose, even the seller.

I wish you good luck!!!
Lol. That description is laughable. AliExpress will never subscribe to that. It is a lost cause for him.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by lexrichy(m): 9:57pm On Jun 05, 2023
Ifeanyi4491:
I just use it now on A.E and it was successful
can we topup as of now
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by aeu1: 9:59pm On Jun 05, 2023

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Macmilla(m): 9:59pm On Jun 05, 2023
Ifeanyi4491:
what are the advantage of this membership
Faster and more positive dispute resolutions.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1274) (1275) (1276) (1277) (1278) (1279) (1280) ... (1441) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

Viewing this topic: com1234 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.