Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,315 members, 7,811,941 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:16 AM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (1281) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1439499 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1278) (1279) (1280) (1281) (1282) (1283) (1284) ... (1439) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 10:59pm On Jun 07, 2023
Seatreasure2:
Please I need an assistance how long is speedaf used to solve a complain my package is still with them at dist center lagos I don't know if they stole it but they told me they are working on it and they will update me later about the delivery ,going to two week now

The quickest way to go about it is to send them an email at ng.info@speedaf.com adding the order tracking number. You'll get swift response from them.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Oyadetunji(m): 11:04pm On Jun 07, 2023
Please what rate do they use? Black market?

Macmilla:

Join Klasha sharply. No dulling.
https://s.klasha.com/eRYz
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by 9jamemez: 11:07pm On Jun 07, 2023
Earlier today, when i received one of my package, i saw that the package was already opened completely, like it was torn properly to see what was inside, but na only usb flash drive dey inside. So i don't know why they unseal a package that small, plus the delivery guy been demand 1k from me, we bargained to #500
Man i just hope i don't have issue of stolen goods someday.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Seatreasure2: 11:57pm On Jun 07, 2023
Thanks you but they reply to my email that they will update me when they through with the issue two day ago
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Seatreasure2: 12:09am On Jun 08, 2023
Thank you but they replay to my email that they will update me when they are through with the issue two day ago
Olamak1:

The quickest way to go about it is to send them an email at ng.info@speedaf.com adding the order tracking number. You'll get swift response from them.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Agparis100: 2:56am On Jun 08, 2023
Oyadetunji:
Please what rate do they use? Black market?

Pink card doesn’t work anymore
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Agparis100: 2:57am On Jun 08, 2023
yomalex:
yeah
Doesn’t work for me
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Agparis100: 3:17am On Jun 08, 2023
What was your last VIRTUAL CARD used on AliExpress and what day?

Klasha stopped workkng
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by compwizard3(m): 6:36am On Jun 08, 2023
I can help you buy from AliExpress, at current black Market rate

Need my services?
Contact me on my social handle
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by drphantom: 7:21am On Jun 08, 2023
Agparis100:
What was your last VIRTUAL CARD used on AliExpress and what day?

Klasha stopped workkng

Chipper worked forme last week.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by LegitWebsites: 7:30am On Jun 08, 2023
Hi, Nairalanders;

Which Nigerian Bank Cards work for Buying Giftcards on Amazon ?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by icon91(m): 8:08am On Jun 08, 2023
williams2600:
Best airpord that's cheap abeg recommend Lenovo think plus looks good but looks can be expensive

Depends on what you want in an ear pod, is it mainly for music, calls, do you care about ANC, ENC, do you want earbuds with stem, one that laps inside your ears, one that is half in ear,...your budget...

No good earbud with good quality is really that cheap, you can make your research more on Scabirdotcom for more detailed info on different earbuds of different sizes, budgets, purposes..that best fit your taste

Personally, i'd recommend earbuds from Anker, Soundpeats...

On a budget level, i'd recommend Anker life P2 mini, on a mid level i'd recommend Anker life P3, Soundpeats Air3 Deluxe HS

PS: These are my personal taste though, do your research & choose what's best for you, you can contact @annonymousey here on Nairaland, he can do more justice to it & sells at a good rate too
Goodluck

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by icon91(m): 8:12am On Jun 08, 2023
zubebs:

Guys please I need assistance
I ordered a phone on AliExpress since February ending and yet the phone hadn't come. I opened dispute but dispute was rejected saying there's nothing wrong with the shipping... That was about a month ago. I contacted AliExpress customer service and was asked to check my local post office, if it's not there I should collect a stamped letter saying so. I went to the post office and they said it's been with customs since 12th of march that they're yet to clear it so I should just wait. I asked for the letter but they refused. I went back to AliExpress and they said I can't prove that I didn't receive the phone without an official letter from nipost. Guys I don't know what to do. Had anyone experienced this? How did you resolve it? I didn't see phone, I didn't get my money back, Is there anyone that can help with this?

Haven't opened dispute before, hadn't been long i started using Aliexpress, experienced ones here can help out

So sorry for this situation, it can really be painful & frustrating

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by icon91(m): 8:15am On Jun 08, 2023
TheUnknownOne:

The thing is people taste/enjoy receiving one item within 2 weeks of ordering and automatically think it's the status quo all the time. The status quo is actually 60 days. Always has been. AE labels this well with a counter.

Now any small thing after 3 days of ordering, I want to open dispute. I want refund etc etc.

[this is a rant]

Lol, i was once on same situation, who tastes something good and would want to go back from it?

Time & experience teaches us all some valuable lessons
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by yomalex(m): 9:09am On Jun 08, 2023
9jamemez:
Earlier today, when i received one of my package, i saw that the package was already opened completely, like it was torn properly to see what was inside, but na only usb flash drive dey inside. So i don't know why they unseal a package that small, plus the delivery guy been demand 1k from me, we bargained to #500
Man i just hope i don't have issue of stolen goods someday.
speedaf?
If it's speedaf and they brought your package to you it means it's a registered one. (Tracking ends withR) you are not obliged to give them anything as you already paid for the delivery but of course you can give them a token.

This bargaining you said you did sounds somehow.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by yomalex(m): 9:10am On Jun 08, 2023
Agparis100:

Doesn’t work for me
what's the issue?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Lucasinho(m): 10:48am On Jun 08, 2023
aeu1:
Klasha app didn't allow me to complete my registration and transact and their complaint6 avoided my enquiries.
Please which other virtual card app do you advise since goto is gone?

Seconded
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Lucasinho(m): 10:50am On Jun 08, 2023
TheUnknownOne:

yeah, bye bye my old friend.

Which way forward boss...as Gotok go end their journey?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by TheUnknownOne: 11:18am On Jun 08, 2023
Lucasinho:

I no know again oo lol. Nigeria don tire me
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Lucasinho(m): 11:39am On Jun 08, 2023
TheUnknownOne:

I no know again oo lol. Nigeria don tire me

Hahaaha

No be lie cheesy
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Sonrexx: 12:28pm On Jun 08, 2023
Lucasinho:

Use chipper it works!💯
Almost same price as Gotok, if you plan on buying long term it's good, but if you plan on short term buying use The Guy Called Nobody or something like that.
If you need any assistance for opening ChipperI'll help 💯
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Smartmanager(m): 12:39pm On Jun 08, 2023
Una well done o. Phone wey I ordered since 19th of last month never come o. The tracking number provided redirects to Nipost's website and no update for more than a week now. Any explanation for this?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Babalegba(m): 12:41pm On Jun 08, 2023
Lucasinho:

Get a bank dollar card, better and more cost effective in the long run

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by wordbank(m): 2:30pm On Jun 08, 2023
Sonrexx:

Use chipper it works!💯
Almost same price as Gotok, if you plan on buying long term it's good, but if you plan on short term buying use The Guy Called Nobody or something like that.
What's their rate?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Sonrexx: 3:43pm On Jun 08, 2023
wordbank:

What's their rate?
785 morning
793 afternoon fluctuates
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by onecornerboy(m): 4:17pm On Jun 08, 2023
Sonrexx:

Use chipper it works!💯
Will i still pay 2k before they issue a card to me?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Sonrexx: 4:59pm On Jun 08, 2023
onecornerboy:

Most likely for a new user
@Olamaki is this still valid ?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by yomalex(m): 5:34pm On Jun 08, 2023
onecornerboy:

come to klasha side Sign up on Klasha Minimum topup is $5 current rate is 782 https://s.klasha.com/p1mG no hidden charges you get extra 1k when you use the link
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by onecornerboy(m): 5:35pm On Jun 08, 2023
yomalex:
come to klasha side Sign up on Klasha Minimum topup is $5 current rate is 782 https://s.klasha.com/p1mG no hidden charges you get extra 1k when you use the link
I have klasha account, i checked their pink card can pay for AliExpress services and their black card is under maintenance
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by onecornerboy(m): 5:36pm On Jun 08, 2023
Sonrexx:

I had an account with them, 1 year i think but I never created a card with it before
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by yungrylex00(m): 5:43pm On Jun 08, 2023
Who dn use wirepay to order on aliexpress here
I want to confirm before registering
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 6:29pm On Jun 08, 2023
Sonrexx:

I can't subscribe to ChipperCash – their rate is outrageous! I'll rather make use of Klasha tentatively.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1278) (1279) (1280) (1281) (1282) (1283) (1284) ... (1439) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.