Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,749 members, 7,813,459 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:35 PM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (1280) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1441214 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1277) (1278) (1279) (1280) (1281) (1282) (1283) ... (1439) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by nani667: 3:08am On Jun 07, 2023
Klashaʼs pink card still work ❓
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by yomalex(m): 5:48am On Jun 07, 2023
nani667:
yeah
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Macmilla(m): 6:51am On Jun 07, 2023
jetoraphy:
Just 2 days ago that I sign up on Gotok, today they are gone. Nawao
Join Klasha sharply. No dulling.
https://s.klasha.com/eRYz
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Macmilla(m): 7:01am On Jun 07, 2023
TheUnknownOne:

I just read the article, it's insane. Even here on this AE thread, people have mentioned how they effected refund and still kept the item instead when duly supposed to return it.

I think Union54 was Barter's partner for their cards.

I'm still searching for an option to use. I've found Grey & Bitnob (*I no ready to open another CEX account)
I don't know if I understood the boldened well. I don't think you can initiate a "return and refund"some without actually returning the item. I don't think guys have figured out how to defraud AliExpress to that level.
What most guys talk about is opening a dispute for partial refund which allows you to keep the item. It is not fraud like you made it sound.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Macmilla(m): 7:11am On Jun 07, 2023
sonssyo:

Baba seriously the thing tire me as e be self now, i have a damaged item only for me to make claims and I'm seeing return and refund as the only option, which time that one start? Abeg help me check and confirm this my observation.
I'm not ready to return anything to anybody
I think I've encountered that once and it may be because of the item involved. Some items are all or none. For example, a phone display. It either works or not, so nothing like partial refund to keep it.
If it is not this, then I guess sellers have realized how to deal with African buyers knowing we don't like returning items and they are loosing money on "refund only".
I hope it's not the second case shaah, cos e no go funny
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Macmilla(m): 7:12am On Jun 07, 2023
PCAID:
Now wey gotok don cast, abeg na which card dey as good alternative laidis?
I no like klasha abeg
Join Klasha. No complain from them so far.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Macmilla(m): 7:13am On Jun 07, 2023
Olamak1:

You must have bought an item that falls under "choice" category; as such products don't have "refund only", but "return and refund" as the only option. That is one disadvantage of purchasing such products, though they could be cheap bacause of reduction in their prices.
This must be it.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Macmilla(m): 7:17am On Jun 07, 2023
MilesLamar:
Gotok made things easy for me now, So to open a chipper cash virtual card I will have to pay 2k??
Why not use Klasha? You activate your virtual card with $5 that you can spend to $0. So the $5 for activation is still your money. So you don't lose anything.
If you have further questions, quote me
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Macmilla(m): 7:23am On Jun 07, 2023
Call4mide:
Hello guys, please I have this issue that I need your input on. I ordered a phone on AliExpress on 11th of April and till now the only thing on the tracking website is “departed from transit country”.

Is the lack of updates on the tracking website a normal thing? How long do I need to wait before opening a dispute? The tracking number starts with RB and ends with SG.
I don't know the shipping method, but a phone should use AliExpress standard shipping. So it should have tracking information. But there's not much you can do for now other than to wait till when the waiting period is about to expire. If still no information, open a dispute for full refund.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by 9jamemez: 7:24am On Jun 07, 2023
jetoraphy:

He asked, when can he opened a dispute?
I said 50days.

Even, I have the same parcel that end with RB......SG. it has been in Arrival at inward office of exchange, LAGOS AIR since 23 May. But I'm not worried because I know how NIPOST operates.

On AliExpress, my estimated delivery date is June 20. I ordered it on May 9. I have received about 8 parcels that I purchased after this one from SpeedAF since last week.

Bro I have the same issue with you like literally!
You will see my screenshots, my estimated delivery date is suppose to be 23rd of may, went to the post office yesterday, they couldn't find it, they told me once it gets to the post office my tracking will update, arrived at facility, that's what one the mother's there told me, I'm in Owerri though. The other issue is I will be moving to Lagos 🤦🏾‍♂️

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by nurd(m): 8:10am On Jun 07, 2023
Olamak1:

Do the following to support your dispute : take a video recording of the parcel while you're unboxing it. Ensure that the recording captures every detail of items in the box, and also reveal that the item in the box/ parcel is an IPhone (showing the model ) and not Samsung s21 ultra. Power on the phone to show the apple logo.

Next, go back to your chat with the seller and take a screenshot of every discussion you had with him in respect of Samsung phone (you can upload up to 6 pics as evidence in the dispute page)
Also, go to the order page and screenshot the details of the Samsung phone and upload it as well. You can make use of screen writers to highlight important information in the pictures before uploading them.

I would like to add further that in addition to the recording in the first step, you need to take a snapshot of the iPhone and write "Iphone 12"on it with the screen writer. Do the same for the Samsung and upload them side-by-side.

Finally, since you've made up hour mind not to return the item, then you have to reject the seller's proposal and ask for refund only. But in this scenario, you may not be fully refunded. That means you have to settle for partial refund. Well, you can try your luck.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Honestydoer: 9:05am On Jun 07, 2023
justus7:
What I ordered has been stuck here for over a month and the tracking number starts with "UV".
This is my first time of ordering something cry

Have you received this package??
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by vickthorious(m): 10:05am On Jun 07, 2023
Ordering a phone case without tracking isn't a bad idea abi? And if i order more than one they will get grouped up?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 10:09am On Jun 07, 2023
ganie:

Really? But what could be the reason why these packages never came in.

Many reasons, one of which is that items could be lost in transit.....
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Macmilla(m): 11:02am On Jun 07, 2023
nani667:
Works very well.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by SegZ24(m): 11:03am On Jun 07, 2023
Pls how do you use the nims printout to register on klasha.
Keeps rejecting mine.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jun 07, 2023
AccountriX:
Please house, i just made my first purchase from AE, and I intend to go into Jewelry business but all the products I bought are not so good, can anyone recommend any store where I can get non-fade/non-tarnish products at a reasonable price?
What are their price range and type...could source them for you
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by noobody(m): 2:00pm On Jun 07, 2023
noobody:
Unlimited AliExpress checkout available,rates lesser than 780 or equals to 780 depends on volume.

Come to WhatsApp,let's deal.

Cheers.

Unlimited,available now,
Cheaper than klasha and chipper

Cheers
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by aeu1: 3:08pm On Jun 07, 2023
Klasha app didn't allow me to complete my registration and transact and their complaint6 avoided my enquiries.
Please which other virtual card app do you advise since goto is gone?

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by stylishwears: 4:18pm On Jun 07, 2023
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by zubebs(f): 4:39pm On Jun 07, 2023
Guys please I need assistance
I ordered a phone on AliExpress since February ending and yet the phone hadn't come. I opened dispute but dispute was rejected saying there's nothing wrong with the shipping... That was about a month ago. I contacted AliExpress customer service and was asked to check my local post office, if it's not there I should collect a stamped letter saying so. I went to the post office and they said it's been with customs since 12th of march that they're yet to clear it so I should just wait. I asked for the letter but they refused. I went back to AliExpress and they said I can't prove that I didn't receive the phone without an official letter from nipost. Guys I don't know what to do. Had anyone experienced this? How did you resolve it? I didn't see phone, I didn't get my money back, Is there anyone that can help with this?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by fumisko(f): 4:41pm On Jun 07, 2023
Please Abeg I need help. What happened to pocket app Dollar card. It’s no longer working and I had money left on it which I wasn’t refunded. Who is in same situation as me? How do we get our money back
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by zubebs(f): 4:44pm On Jun 07, 2023
I ordered a phone on AliExpress since February ending and yet the phone hadn't come. I opened dispute but dispute was rejected saying there's nothing wrong with the shipping... That was about a month ago. I contacted AliExpress customer service and was asked to check my local post office, if it's not there I should collect a stamped letter saying so. I went to the post office and they said it's been with customs since 12th of march that they're yet to clear it so I should just wait. I asked for the letter but they refused. I went back to AliExpress and they said I can't prove that I didn't receive the phone without an official letter from nipost. Guys I don't know what to do. Had anyone experienced this? How did you resolve it? I didn't see phone, I didn't get my money back, Is there anyone that can help with this?

icon91:

Patience is the key here

I once had a package that started with RB******SG just like yours, its actually a speaker, with the advises i got here, i waited patiently till NIPOST called me last Month to come & collect my package, even before & after i received the package which was nearly 2 Months from the day i ordered, my track order had been on 'departed from transit country' on Aliexpress

So i suggest you wait patiently, if NIPOST do not call after like 60-65 days from the day of order as your code indicates it will go through NIPOST, you can jejely open dispute, NIPOST has been known for last minute delivery depending on your state though, na @Jboixxx & others here helped me calm down put my mind off am till one day wy NIPOST just called me out of the blues, i jejely go collect my package
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 6:22pm On Jun 07, 2023
zubebs:

Let's put the issue of official letter aside, did you upload any pictorial evidence to support your claims? If these are absent, you can't win the dispute.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by noobody(m): 6:28pm On Jun 07, 2023
stylishwears:

Can I pay for something about $23 and at rate

Yes...
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Harshreality: 6:32pm On Jun 07, 2023
Please does anyone here use geepay for aliexpress purchases? If so do you use the master card or the Visa card?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ganie(m): 7:34pm On Jun 07, 2023
Do I need to call or I should still wait for them to reach out

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by zubebs(f): 8:15pm On Jun 07, 2023
Yes I did
Pictures of tracking information, I even snapped the pics from nipost lady's computer sef but they still rejected my appeal

Olamak1:

Let's put the issue of official letter aside, did you upload any pictorial evidence to support your claims? If these are absent, you can't win the dispute.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by dipson4: 9:04pm On Jun 07, 2023
Does this mean I can pick up this package? I'm asking because all other tracking sites are saying "dispatched from transit country"..

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by williams2600(m): 9:07pm On Jun 07, 2023
Best airpord that's cheap abeg recommend Lenovo think plus looks good but looks can be expensive
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Seatreasure2: 10:05pm On Jun 07, 2023
Please I need an assistance how long is speedaf used to solve a complain my package is still with them at dist center lagos I don't know if they stole it but they told me they are working on it and they will update me later about the delivery ,going to two week now
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 10:48pm On Jun 07, 2023
dipson4:
Does this mean I can pick up this package? I'm asking because all other tracking sites are saying "dispatched from transit country"..

Your order is on its way to destination country. You'll have to exercise more patience.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1277) (1278) (1279) (1280) (1281) (1282) (1283) ... (1439) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.