Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,241 members, 7,829,441 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (1311) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1464873 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1308) (1309) (1310) (1311) (1312) (1313) (1314) ... (1444) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olawale86(m): 3:54pm On Jul 02, 2023
Olamak1:

Your parcel going straight to 'Arigidi Akoko site'. The earlier you contact them about it now the better. Lodge your complaints by sending them an email so that as soon as the parcel arrives Akoko site, they'd send it back to DC-Ibadan and then re-route it to Akure.

Too much mis-route of parcels dey worry Speedaf these days!

Please what's their email address, I can't find it and I've tried to call them number not connect
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by iliyande(m): 5:23pm On Jul 02, 2023
lordprogress:

Ok thanks I thought the dollar card was having issues.

Forget that and appeal your card and go ahead and reorder. It will go through. I recently had a similar experience.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Macmilla(m): 5:39pm On Jul 02, 2023
Craigbrown4076:

Thanks for your concern.

He had a Bluetooth home theater for sale but due to his location, i had a friend of mine who is in close proximity to him check it out for me.

My friend was deceived into thinking that the home theater was working well so I paid for it and he helped me bring it down to my place.

First thing i noticed as soon as i set it up in my apartment was that the home theater did not have it's dedicated "Bluetooth" input. Instead the Bluetooth connects when the HT is put in the "portable" mode (those who use LG home theater would understand what I'm talking about). As soon as I saw that, my suspicion was aroused.

The Bluetooth name on the home theater is XY-BT mini which is another thing that looked suspicious to me. It was then I realized that what I bought was either a fake LG set or it was one that is fabricated.

My initial complain to him was the Bluetooth range is very poor. As soon as I step out of my living room with my phone, it disconnects entirely from the home theater.

I also told him that when there's no music playing from the set, there is a low humming sound from all the speakers, like a static noise.

This man clearly sold me a bad home theater set without informing me of the faults that it had and has since stopped picking my calls.

Lateef Yekinni, lateefykn84 is a scammer
0814 511 0152
The fact that your friend tested it OK means you were not scammed, so stop calling the seller scammer. It also means nobody owes you anything. The seller gave your friend the item to test fully, that doesn't sound like a scam to me cos you (through your friend) saw and tested what you were buying. You should've sent a friend that knows what he's doing or at least tell him what to check.
So count your losses and suck it up.

6 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Macmilla(m): 5:48pm On Jul 02, 2023
momsluv:
Guys, is it not better to get Dim card from your banker?
I use GTB dollar card
Most people here just want the luxury of doing all transaction from their phones. Nobody wants to go looking for an aboki dollar to buy dollar and then go to the bank to deposit it. That's what the bank makes you do and nobody wants that.

4 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Macmilla(m): 5:50pm On Jul 02, 2023
TheNewAgeFarmer:
Good evening guys. Got a car part for $200 and it didn't fit.
All along seller assured me that it will fit my car.
Are refunds effective on Ali Express.
In your case, return and refund is what you will get. But the cost of the refund will not be funny to you.
Next time, check and double-check before you buy.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Macmilla(m): 5:53pm On Jul 02, 2023
iliyande:

Partial refund is your best bet or return the item for full refund if you can present your case very well to convince them that the items are not as described
He will not even get partial refund. Partial refund is when you can prove the item didn't work as expected, not when you buy wrong item. It is not the seller's fault he bought wrong item.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Macmilla(m): 5:56pm On Jul 02, 2023
TheNewAgeFarmer:
See what I saw when I clicked on refund. 182$ including shipping. Seller is not responding to messages.
Yeah, you are keeping that shit. grin

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Demaxl(m): 6:03pm On Jul 02, 2023
Good evening.

Please which virtual dollar card is current working?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by nonny1212: 6:38pm On Jul 02, 2023
Gotok broke our heart

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by nonny1212: 6:41pm On Jul 02, 2023
Abeg who go help me buy something of $1.5?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 7:48pm On Jul 02, 2023
Macmilla:

Yeah, you are keeping that shit. grin
Your posts dey always make me laugh! You no de look eyes at all; just drop the bomb and waka on your own. Lol
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 7:50pm On Jul 02, 2023
Any last known BDC selling rate of a $?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Nova1988(m): 8:22pm On Jul 02, 2023
Olamak1:

No wonder

not available for ios?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by bobkezel(m): 9:47pm On Jul 02, 2023
nonny1212:
Gotok broke our heart
I'm telling you

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 11:08pm On Jul 02, 2023
Nova1988:

not available for ios?

If the app is on Apple store, then you should be able to download it and sign up. I believe you still need to work on your phone settings fo make it work

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 11:16pm On Jul 02, 2023
Macmilla:

Most people here just want the luxury of doing all transaction from their phones. Nobody wants to go looking for an aboki dollar to buy dollar and then go to the bank to deposit it. That's what the bank makes you do and nobody wants that.

Abi nah! At times, me I dey buy dollar con place order at midnight. Which Bank wan open gate to deposit dollar at such an hour?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Kaceman(m): 11:29pm On Jul 02, 2023
Olamak1:

No, them no stop. Them don send message to the effect that they wan do maintenence

I sabi but dat maintenance get as ee b
Cuz dey card work Friday morning but didn't at nite I come free am come transfer my money frm dem around 9pm Saturday na Sunday around 12pm I c dey money
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by EliteMike(m): 6:38am On Jul 03, 2023
Olawale86:
Me way day AKURE SOUTH make una see where speedaf dey carry my package to,
There's no issue with your package, that's the way it is being routed here...
It is still coming to Akure
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olawale86(m): 7:05am On Jul 03, 2023
EliteMike:

There's no issue with your package, that's the way it is being routed here...
It is still coming to Akure

Make issue no dey I pray o
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Kaceman(m): 8:11am On Jul 03, 2023
Demaxl:
Good evening.

Please which virtual dollar card is current working?

U fit try cardify

https://app.cardify.co/referral/index?username=lordy
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Demaxl(m): 9:39am On Jul 03, 2023
Kaceman:

U fit try cardify

https://app.cardify.co/referral/index?username=lordy

hmm Ive never heard of it before. Is it trusted and reliable?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by sonssyo: 9:40am On Jul 03, 2023
Please who have phone number of Speedaf Owerri,this people carry my kaya dey go Owerri when I dey Onitsha, abeg help oooo
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by sonssyo: 9:42am On Jul 03, 2023
nonny1212:
Gotok broke our heart

Wetin dey do nonny?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by anungangampu: 1:06pm On Jul 03, 2023
Urgent buy... Which one deybwork ?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by lawalsodiq234: 1:52pm On Jul 03, 2023
Emusan:

Their review on playstore isn't encouraging at all. Try to check it.

This country is something else.
On God bro
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by lawalsodiq234: 2:01pm On Jul 03, 2023
TheNewAgeFarmer:
Customer case is on it. I need the car part more than the money
You should have checked reviews and pictures dropped by customers

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ayobamizz: 2:58pm On Jul 03, 2023
On the 13th of June, 2023, my item tracking update shows "order shipped from the warehouse" but since then no change in the tracking update for almost 3 weeks now. This item is sent by aliexpress standard shipping method. Pls anyone else experiencing this same thing.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by anungangampu: 4:43pm On Jul 03, 2023
Which payment gateway is working for you lately.?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by BannedUser: 4:43pm On Jul 03, 2023
ayobamizz:
On the 13th of June, 2023, my item tracking update shows "order shipped from the warehouse" but since then no change in the tracking update for almost 3 weeks now. This item is sent by aliexpress standard shipping method. Pls anyone else experiencing this same thing.

Has it left country of origin?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 5:22pm On Jul 03, 2023
sonssyo:
Please who have phone number of Speedaf Owerri,this people carry my kaya dey go Owerri when I dey Onitsha, abeg help oooo

This Speedaf, ehn!
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Okehzoe: 5:40pm On Jul 03, 2023
Please can someone recommend an affordable virtual dollar card that works

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by iliyande(m): 9:06pm On Jul 03, 2023
ayobamizz:

I lost a phone like that some months ago and presently facing the same thing with 2 phones shipped out on 4th/24 June.

Something is not really OK with NIPOST.

The funniest thing about it is that the tracking information will be back dated to 2022 February on the nipost site.

Just wait for dispute and claim your money back.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1308) (1309) (1310) (1311) (1312) (1313) (1314) ... (1444) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.