Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,462 members, 7,812,412 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:59 PM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (1310) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1440120 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1307) (1308) (1309) (1310) (1311) (1312) (1313) ... (1439) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Katsuki: 9:54am On Jul 01, 2023
Broskyjames:
You like shalaye too much. Why are you repeating the same question? Yes you can go without been called.
cheesy cheesy cheesy
the place is quite far from me
I no get strength to go back house
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Katsuki: 9:57am On Jul 01, 2023
Olawale86:
Hope you didn't forget that this week was almost holiday all?

July 6th it is
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 11:21am On Jul 01, 2023
mctfopt:

That's another way of looking at it. I triple check dimensions, this made me buy a good digital vernier caliper so I can measure the parts I'm buying down to the nearest MM.

If after doing all these and contacting seller to confirm these, if you sell me a dud, then there is zero mercy from my end.

On your last statement, I've never seen a case of customer care compensating a customer after the protection period is out. All they do is hem and haw and try to placate the customer.
Except if it's been stopped, I once got compensated but valued in coupon (total order amount) and my case was genuine as seller asked me to open dispute for easier repayment but window had closed. That wa in 2018.

The cc made me to understand it was a one-off privilege.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 11:28am On Jul 01, 2023
morikee:

But everything goes through NCS na even Speedaf, DHL, FedEx
Some other logistics do negotiate but EMS, no; at least, so said by one of their own.

Was once asked to pay 30k for a 45k item during the COVID era. I had it returned to seller o.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 11:28am On Jul 01, 2023
Katsuki:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
the place is quite far from me
I no get strength to go back house
Let them deliver na! Abi why you like wahala laidis?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by loverbo1(m): 11:29am On Jul 01, 2023
jetoraphy:
At moment

Chipper Cash = ₦790/$1

Better than klasha

Must Someone have money inside chipper cash before someone get the virtual card??
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by TheNewAgeFarmer(m): 12:12pm On Jul 01, 2023
First time of buying from Ali Express.
mctfopt:

In my experience, the customer care will use words like "I promise you, this will be resolved" bla bla bla. But in reality most of those words they use appear to be a template they just copy and paste.

I don't usually have high hopes of them doing anything much especially when the protection period has elapsed. That is why I watch that protection period like a hawk and will pounce on the dispute button when it's about to run out and I don't have the goods or something not right with the goods received.

Hopefully, your case will be different.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mctfopt: 12:54pm On Jul 01, 2023
jboixxx:
Except if it's been stopped, I once got compensated but valued in coupon (total order amount) and my case was genuine as seller asked me to open dispute for easier repayment but window had closed. That wa in 2018.

The cc made me to understand it was a one-off privilege.

Very likely made possible by a seller willing to make compromises. When they ignore your messages, you are on your own. But I'll like to be wrong here.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mctfopt: 12:56pm On Jul 01, 2023
TheNewAgeFarmer:
First time of buying from Ali Express.

Oh, that's a sad way to introduce you to AliExpress. Being using em since 2014 with no loss. Hopefully, the CC may be able to work things out with you.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olawale86(m): 2:09pm On Jul 01, 2023
Me way day AKURE SOUTH make una see where speedaf dey carry my package to,

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by morikee: 4:26pm On Jul 01, 2023
jboixxx:
Some other logistics do negotiate but EMS, no; at least, so said by one of their own.

Was once asked to pay 30k for a 45k item during the COVID era. I had it returned to seller o.
I think i will also do same cus mehn i can't afford to pay 9k+ in this Sapa period as same item shipped via DHL without custom fees attached
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 6:14pm On Jul 01, 2023
Olawale86:
Me way day AKURE SOUTH make una see where speedaf dey carry my package to,

Your parcel going straight to 'Arigidi Akoko site'. The earlier you contact them about it now the better. Lodge your complaints by sending them an email so that as soon as the parcel arrives Akoko site, they'd send it back to DC-Ibadan and then re-route it to Akure.

Too much mis-route of parcels dey worry Speedaf these days!
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Nova1988(m): 6:26pm On Jul 01, 2023
Hello guys please what’s the best virtual card to use now? i want to mainly use it for aliexpress and shopify.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 6:42pm On Jul 01, 2023
Nova1988:
Hello guys please what’s the best virtual card to use now? i want to mainly use it for aliexpress and shopify.

If you have crypto knowledge, you can try Bitmama virtual card. It works fine.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by lordprogress: 7:07pm On Jul 01, 2023
Just created an eversend dollar card but aliexpress still rejecting it after buying at an expensive rate.
Is there any solution.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Craigbrown4076: 7:12pm On Jul 01, 2023
Craigbrown4076:

You see yourself? You finally responded because I came to open your yansh here.

Did you pick my calls?
Did you respond to my messages on Whatsapp?

That home theater is not tested ok. Because I complained to you about the problems the very day it got to me. Note that my friend would not notice what i complained about because you purposely prevented him from noticing any issues.

Did you tell me that the Bluetooth range of the home theater is very poor before selling it out?

Don't come here to act like you are ignorant of what you did when you obviously sold me a bad system.

I called you out on the home clearance thread about two weeks ago but you ignored it, dubious man.

Lateefykn84 you've gone silent again which is your usual dubious habit. Please do not conduct any transaction with this man as he is a scammer.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Nova1988(m): 8:06pm On Jul 01, 2023
Olamak1:

Splendid, i’m acc a crypto trader. how high is their rates?

edit; i just tried to download their app from the app store and it said it’s not available in my location?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 8:47pm On Jul 01, 2023
Nova1988:

Splendid, i’m acc a crypto trader. how high is their rates?

edit; i just tried to download their app from the app store and it said it’s not available in my location?

Where are you based?
I learnt that in such case, you just need to change your phone language to US and then try and download the app again.

As per rate, you fund your card at prevailing crypto rate on Binance.

Service charges are:
Card creation - free
Card funding - 1.5% of funding amount
Monthly maintenance fee - $0.42
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by CharlesofJesus: 9:19pm On Jul 01, 2023
Craigbrown4076:

Thanks for your concern.

He had a Bluetooth home theater for sale but due to his location, i had a friend of mine who is in close proximity to him check it out for me.

My friend was deceived into thinking that the home theater was working well so I paid for it and he helped me bring it down to my place.

First thing i noticed as soon as i set it up in my apartment was that the home theater did not have it's dedicated "Bluetooth" input. Instead the Bluetooth connects when the HT is put in the "portable" mode (those who use LG home theater would understand what I'm talking about). As soon as I saw that, my suspicion was aroused.

The Bluetooth name on the home theater is XY-BT mini which is another thing that looked suspicious to me. It was then I realized that what I bought was either a fake LG set or it was one that is fabricated.

My initial complain to him was the Bluetooth range is very poor. As soon as I step out of my living room with my phone, it disconnects entirely from the home theater.

I also told him that when there's no music playing from the set, there is a low humming sound from all the speakers, like a static noise.

This man clearly sold me a bad home theater set without informing me of the faults that it had and has since stopped picking my calls.

Lateef Yekinni, lateefykn84 is a scammer
0814 511 0152

Ayah....sorry brother...They are many like that here on nairaland and online...so sorry about that. You even get luck say the stuff dey work up to a limit...watch out next time.....It is well.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by lateefykn84(m): 9:29pm On Jul 01, 2023
Craigbrown4076:

Lateefykn84 you've gone silent again which is your usual dubious habit. Please do not conduct any transaction with this man as he is a scammer.
what exactly did you want me to do?
Did you want to return it back or what , have told you to find any technician there to check it out and let me know the cost
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Nova1988(m): 11:07pm On Jul 01, 2023
Olamak1:

Where are you based?
I learnt that in such case, you just need to change your phone language to US and then try and download the app again.

As per rate, you fund your card at prevailing crypto rate on Binance.

Service charges are:
Card creation - free
Card funding - 1.5% of funding amount
Monthly maintenance fee - $0.42

i’m currently in Kaduna.
I tried that and it didn’t work.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 11:30pm On Jul 01, 2023
Nova1988:

i’m currently in Kaduna.
I tried that and it didn’t work.

Are you sure its Bitmama app you're trying to download from playstore? The App works in Nigeria and a few Aftican countries. So it should work for you in Kaduna.

Follow this link for the download :
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bitmama.bitmama
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Nova1988(m): 11:55pm On Jul 01, 2023
Olamak1:

Are you sure its Bitmama app you're trying to download from playstore? The App works in Nigeria and a few Aftican countries. So it should work for you in Kaduna.

Follow this link for the download :
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bitmama.bitmama

I use an Iphone.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Nwanieke(m): 3:35am On Jul 02, 2023
momsluv:
Guys, is it not better to get Dim card from your banker?
I use GTB dollar card
Can you use it to shop on AliExpress? If yes, how do I go about getting mine?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by lordprogress: 9:41am On Jul 02, 2023
Good morning I tried ordering airpod on aliexpress with eversend but I kept getting this error message.
but when I tried ordering flash drive of 3.8 dollars it went through without stress.
Is there any solution.

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Broskyjames: 11:11am On Jul 02, 2023
lordprogress:
Good morning I tried ordering airpod on aliexpress with eversend but I kept getting this error message.
but when I tried ordering flash drive of 3.8 dollars it went through without stress.
Is there any solution.
Submit an appeal.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Kaceman(m): 12:58pm On Jul 02, 2023
Olamak1:

Be like dem stop work
U fit try cardify nd fees much small

https://app.cardify.co/referral/index?username=lordy

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Macmilla(m): 1:07pm On Jul 02, 2023
Mkelv0106:
Now you have to pay to create card on klasha
Klasha has gone on money making spree. Their days are numbered.
I suspect that most of these Fintech companies used to get dollars at official rate and sell to us at crazy black market rates. But now naira has been floated, they no longer get dollars at cheap rate, so they have to charge you directly.
My only concern is that since CBN is no longer subsidizing dollar, why can't we all get it on our master cards at the rates the banks wish to sell?

5 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 1:16pm On Jul 02, 2023
Nova1988:

I use an Iphone.

No wonder
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 1:52pm On Jul 02, 2023
lordprogress:
Is there any solution.

There's no amount of appeal that could solve the problem. What you're experiencing is from Aliexpress. They do not want to release that particular item to you. Hence, the constant rejection.

I had a similar experience in April when I wanted to pay for one particular smartwatch that falls under "Choice product" with an attractive price . I submitted an appeal after the first payment rejection and in less that 24hrs, Aliexpress sent me a message indicating that my appeal was accepted. Thereafter, I made several other attempts to pay for the same smartwatch, but to no avail.

At that point, I decided to contact Aliexpress customer support to know why the card was not going through. The Lady who attended to me carried out a check on the card after I'd told her of how I submitted an appeal and how I got a message that it had been granted (she requested for the screenshot of the message, which I showed her). She later told me that there's nothing wrong with my card, that I should go ahead and Start using it.

Thereafter, I got fed up after another couple of trials, left the smartwatch and decided to chose another item and viola, the payment went through at a single click of the mouse! At that point, I realized that Aliexpress didn't want to release the smartwatch to me.

My advice: leave that particular item and go for similar one.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 1:57pm On Jul 02, 2023
Kaceman:

Be like dem stop work
U fit try cardify nd fees much small

https://app.cardify.co/referral/index?username=lordy

No, them no stop. Them don send message to the effect that they wan do maintenence
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by lordprogress: 3:40pm On Jul 02, 2023
Olamak1:

There's no amount of appeal that could solve the problem. What you're experiencing is from Aliexpress. They do not want to release that particular item to you. Hence, the constant rejection.

I had a similar experience in April when I wanted to pay for one particular smartwatch that falls under "Choice product" with an attractive price . I submitted an appeal after the first payment rejection and in less that 24hrs, Aliexpress sent me a message indicating that my appeal was accepted. Thereafter, I made several other attempts to pay for the same smartwatch, but to no avail.

At that point, I decided to contact Aliexpress customer support to know why the card was not going through. The Lady who attended to me carried out a check on the card after I'd told her of how I submitted an appeal and how I got a message that it had been granted (she requested for the screenshot of the message, which I showed her). She later told me that there's nothing wrong with my card, that I should go ahead and Start using it.

Thereafter, I got fed up after another couple of trials, left the smartwatch and decided to chose another item and viola, the payment went through at a single click of the mouse! At that point, I realized that Aliexpress didn't want to release the smartwatch to me.

My advice: leave that particular item and go for similar one.
Ok thanks I thought the dollar card was having issues.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1307) (1308) (1309) (1310) (1311) (1312) (1313) ... (1439) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.