Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,846 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (1312) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1450044 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1309) (1310) (1311) (1312) (1313) (1314) (1315) ... (1441) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Macmilla(m): 10:50pm On Jul 03, 2023
jboixxx:
Your posts dey always make me laugh! You no de look eyes at all; just drop the bomb and waka on your own. Lol
My brother, no time to paint matter for Mathias.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Leetvilla: 11:58pm On Jul 03, 2023
Ade2023:
use bitnob. It's like gotok and better. $1 card creation fee and that's it. I have used it to buy stuffs and it's seamless and easy. Diwnload the app from Playstore

Done bro, still not like Bitnob but not bad also I need to create more than one virtual card and they’re not allowing me
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by MeGt: 2:54am On Jul 04, 2023
anungangampu:
Urgent buy... Which one deybwork ?

Klasha
₦804/$ sha
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by anungangampu: 7:05am On Jul 04, 2023
MeGt:

Klasha
₦804/$ sha
thanks
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by noobody(m): 8:18am On Jul 04, 2023
MeGt:

Klasha
₦804/$ sha

By the time you add funding fee,total rate you are paying is about 810+ per USD .
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Kaceman(m): 9:35am On Jul 04, 2023
Demaxl:

hmm Ive never heard of it before. Is it trusted and reliable?

Yea na weytin I dey use nd u fit fund with usdt
But b like gtb wan spoil market u fit buy dollar at 770 frm bank sharp
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Slim02: 11:24am On Jul 04, 2023
Please who is experiencing this with their package

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by lordprogress: 12:52pm On Jul 04, 2023
How does this aliexpress Choice work, have anybody successfully ordered any of their discounted products.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Broskyjames: 1:08pm On Jul 04, 2023
Slim02:
Please who is experiencing this with their package
Experiencing what exactly? because the SS looks fine.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by iliyande(m): 1:42pm On Jul 04, 2023
lordprogress:
How does this aliexpress Choice work, have anybody successfully ordered any of their discounted products.

You combine and pay. You can't buy only one
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by lordprogress: 2:07pm On Jul 04, 2023
iliyande:

Yeah I am aware but I always get the error message when I try to pay with my card.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by iliyande(m): 2:45pm On Jul 04, 2023
lordprogress:

Yeah I am aware but I always get the error message when I try to pay with my card.

Ok
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Craigbrown4076: 2:56pm On Jul 04, 2023
Macmilla:

The fact that your friend tested it OK means you were not scammed, so stop calling the seller scammer. It also means nobody owes you anything. The seller gave your friend the item to test fully, that doesn't sound like a scam to me cos you (through your friend) saw and tested what you were buying. You should've sent a friend that knows what he's doing or at least tell him what to check.
So count your losses and suck it up.

Someone like you would also have scamming tendencies. Did you miss the part where I called him to make complaints but he refused to pick up/return my calls? I also sent him several messages on whatsapp to which he didn't reply to. What would you call such a case?

It's quite obvious he sold me a defective device, just because i wasn't there when it was tested doesn't mean it was tested "OK". If not I wouldn't have complained to him the very day I received the device.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by BannedUser: 3:27pm On Jul 04, 2023
Kaceman:

Yea na weytin I dey use nd u fit fund with usdt
But b like gtb wan spoil market u fit buy dollar at 770 frm bank sharp

Is GTB Naira MasterCard now working on AliExpress?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Macmilla(m): 4:05pm On Jul 04, 2023
Craigbrown4076:

Someone like you would also have scamming tendencies. Did you miss the part where I called him to make complaints but he refused to pick up/return my calls? I also sent him several messages on whatsapp to which he didn't reply to. What would you call such a case?

It's quite obvious he sold me a defective device, just because i wasn't there when it was tested doesn't mean it was tested "OK". If not I wouldn't have complained to him the very day I received the device.

I would call it "I don't owe you shit". And if it pains you, go to court.
You and your clueless friend confirmed the item was ok when you paid for it. How do we know you have not done damage to it and come here to complain? How do we know you didn't remove components inside and come here to cry foul?
We wouldve been sympathetic to you had it been you bought it untested based on trust. We would've been appealing to the seller to do something about it. But bros, you took the pains of sending your friend to him because you don't trust him. Now you want the same person you made it obvious you didn't trust to trust you? Naah. Bros, count your losses.
The seller has even offered to offset some of the fixing cost and you are still ranting instead of thanking him.
O boy, park one side and let us breathe.

7 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 4:17pm On Jul 04, 2023
lordprogress:

If you must go for Choice product, then choose wisely and courteously because, AliExpress doesn't accept "refund only" on such products. The only option is "return and refund" in case you're not satisfied and wish to open dispute.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 4:26pm On Jul 04, 2023
iliyande:

It is very possible to buy a single product. Choice products are categorized into different segments. If you take time to explore their webpage, you'll understand what am saying.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by 9jamemez: 4:47pm On Jul 04, 2023
Finally received both my packages from NIPOST TODAY AFTER WAITING 56 DAYS AND 41 DAYS respectively for the packages
Both arrived in the same day.
Receiving of my package was sort of complicated. I was not called my tracking only updated as "Arrived at local delivery center" so i went to collect it today irrespective of waiting for any call (i don wait tire)
So getting there, omo they find my package tire, them still dey do analogue (writing tracking number of packages received in book) they find eh... I come dey Pity the old woman, sha she later found each of them one by one. (Though initially she asked how would the package be wether big or small, me i no know how the package go be i mumu come talk big small, and told her the content of the package which is a smart watch and earpod)
So i guess that's why she charged me 2k i begged her and gave her 1k, which she collected, i come later find out as dem call other people for my presence and telling them to come with id card and 200 naira, omo na him i know say them don chop me mugu but sha i said lemme just leave it like that since me i am glad at least i don collect my packages.
Getting home i discovered that the package of over $50 the seller declared it as $2.0 and the one of over $100 the seller declared it as $20
Though this sellers are different.
I guess na why dem no charge me for custom
But the post mistress wyn me, she talk say dem declare the price of the product so na why she wan collect 2000 naira.
As i dey come back house, cause the post office sha far from my place. Omo rain wan finish me, evil rain wan spoil my packages. Omo i run go buy big nylon for small small packages😂 i sha no wan hear say $169 just go with water like that.
Sha after everything all my packages are seating happily in my house rn

10 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by lateefykn84(m): 5:28pm On Jul 04, 2023
9jamemez:
Finally received both my packages from NIPOST TODAY AFTER WAITING 56 DAYS AND 41 DAYS respectively for the packages
Receiving of my package was sort of complicated. I was not called my tracking only updated as "Arrived at local delivery center" so i went to collect it today irrespective of waiting for any call (i don wait tire)
So getting there, omo they find my package tire, them still dey do analogue (writing tracking number of packages received in book) they find eh... I come dey Pity the old woman, sha she later found each of them one by one. (Though initially she asked how would the package be wether big or small, me i no know how the package go be i mumu come talk big small, and told her the content of the package which is a smart watch and earpod)
So i guess that's why she charged me 2k i begged her and gave her 1k, which she collected, i come later find out as dem call other people for my presence and telling them to come with id card and 200 naira, omo na him i know say them don chop me mugu but sha i said lemme just leave it like that since me i am glad at least i don collect my packages.
Getting home i discovered that the package of over $50 the seller declared it as $2.0 and the one of over $100 the seller declared it as $20
Though this sellers are different.
I guess na why dem no charge me for custom
But the post mistress wyn me, she talk say dem declare the price of the product so na why she wan collect 2000 naira.
As i dey come back house, cause the post office sha far from my place. Omo rain wan finish me, evil rain wan spoil my packages. Omo i run go buy big nylon for small small packages😂 i sha no wan hear say $169 just go with water like that.
Sha after everything all my packages are seating happily in my house rn
congratulations I feel your happiness

4 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by michealdeco: 5:31pm On Jul 04, 2023
9jamemez:

Same here
Mine arrived same PO as yours on 1st of this month
After I don lose hope finish

4 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Unluckrees(m): 8:20pm On Jul 04, 2023
BannedUser:

Try it and let us know
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Slim02: 8:31pm On Jul 04, 2023
Has anyone receive package from speedaf since on the 27th of June, because my package has been in Lagos sorting center for the past 8days, I am getting worried
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Slim02: 8:34pm On Jul 04, 2023
Katsuki:
So I tracked my order
And I saw that it has arrived at the last site since 2 days ago
But I haven't gotten any call to come and pick
Should I wait it out 🤔
Have you received your package
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by 9jamemez: 8:35pm On Jul 04, 2023
michealdeco:

Same here
Mine arrived same PO as yours on 1st of this month
After I don lose hope finish

Wait like how do you know is same post office??
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 9:30pm On Jul 04, 2023
Slim02:
Has anyone receive package from speedaf since on the 27th of June, because my package has been in Lagos sorting center for the past 8days, I am getting worried

Two of my orders arrived on 29/06, got cleared yesterday and arrived my location today.

You may have to contact them about it
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Kaceman(m): 9:33pm On Jul 04, 2023
BannedUser:

I neva try am but ee suppose work
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by daemeyer(m): 6:52am On Jul 05, 2023
tracking of this package stuck since 1st of June whereas I have received 5 other packages I ordered same day, I have mailed post office several times and got no response
please what can be done

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Katsuki: 7:53am On Jul 05, 2023
Slim02:

Have you received your package
Haven't gone to pick up yet
I work within their working hours too

But they said I could send someone if I can't come myself
So I'll send someone to pick up on Saturday
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by kingphilip(m): 10:13am On Jul 05, 2023
daemeyer:
tracking of this package stuck since 1st of June whereas I have received 5 other packages I ordered same day, I have mailed post office several times and got no response
please what can be done
The package is handled by speedaf.

Log in via speedaf.com and track to show more and contact their customer service too to get update.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by daemeyer(m): 10:26am On Jul 05, 2023
kingphilip:

The package is handled by speedaf.

Log in via speedaf.com and track to show more and contact their customer service too to get update.
it's been handled by post office, I recieved the other packages through this same channel from post office
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by kingphilip(m): 11:08am On Jul 05, 2023
daemeyer:

it's been handled by post office, I recieved the other packages through this same channel from post office
Can you post screenshot of other packages you've received let me compare?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by daemeyer(m): 11:35am On Jul 05, 2023
kingphilip:

Can you post screenshot of other packages you've received let me compare?

these I ordered alongside it and got them from post office

(1) (2) (3) ... (1309) (1310) (1311) (1312) (1313) (1314) (1315) ... (1441) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.