Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,846 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (1313) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1450044 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1310) (1311) (1312) (1313) (1314) (1315) (1316) ... (1441) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by 9jamemez: 1:37pm On Jul 05, 2023
daemeyer:

these I ordered alongside it and got them from post office

Since logistics is being handled by EMS i guess that's why it's being delayed.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olawale86(m): 6:43pm On Jul 05, 2023
9jamemez:
Finally received both my packages from NIPOST TODAY AFTER WAITING 56 DAYS AND 41 DAYS respectively for the packages
Both arrived in the same day.
Receiving of my package was sort of complicated. I was not called my tracking only updated as "Arrived at local delivery center" so i went to collect it today irrespective of waiting for any call (i don wait tire)
So getting there, omo they find my package tire, them still dey do analogue (writing tracking number of packages received in book) they find eh... I come dey Pity the old woman, sha she later found each of them one by one. (Though initially she asked how would the package be wether big or small, me i no know how the package go be i mumu come talk big small, and told her the content of the package which is a smart watch and earpod)
So i guess that's why she charged me 2k i begged her and gave her 1k, which she collected, i come later find out as dem call other people for my presence and telling them to come with id card and 200 naira, omo na him i know say them don chop me mugu but sha i said lemme just leave it like that since me i am glad at least i don collect my packages.
Getting home i discovered that the package of over $50 the seller declared it as $2.0 and the one of over $100 the seller declared it as $20
Though this sellers are different.
I guess na why dem no charge me for custom
But the post mistress wyn me, she talk say dem declare the price of the product so na why she wan collect 2000 naira.
As i dey come back house, cause the post office sha far from my place. Omo rain wan finish me, evil rain wan spoil my packages. Omo i run go buy big nylon for small small packages😂 i sha no wan hear say $169 just go with water like that.
Sha after everything all my packages are seating happily in my house rn

I don't understand this yet I went to the post office yesterday, they told me it's not with them yet and it indicated my city since 26th last month

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olawale86(m): 6:45pm On Jul 05, 2023
Please house I need nipost mail address 🙏🙏🙏
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by morikee: 7:19pm On Jul 05, 2023
Which virtual card service dey work now
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 8:53pm On Jul 05, 2023
[quote author=9jamemez
Getting home i discovered that the package of over $50 the seller declared it as $2.0 and the one of over $100 the seller declared it as $20
post=124211142][/quote]

You can can see that these Chinko guys are wiser that us. Whether you tell them to declare lower amount for items or not, they know what to do.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by acedsportsng: 9:05pm On Jul 05, 2023
I have 2 orders that have remained in this position since the 15th of June. What could this mean?

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by PerfectHollar: 1:25am On Jul 06, 2023
Please I don’t know why AliExpress is not accepting my payment and have tried many times to submit appeal it keeps denying
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by PerfectHollar: 1:39am On Jul 06, 2023
Please which ID card is preferable accepted for the appeals
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Dozi05(m): 1:44am On Jul 06, 2023
Please I just collected the gt dollar card and I am confused about how to use it.
My dorm account still has restrictions on it because of my references.
I want to know if I can pay money directly into the dollar account created for the card
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Dozi05(m): 1:47am On Jul 06, 2023
Jess99:

It's a dollar card. It works for any platform that accepts international cards

Please do you pay into your regular domiciliary account and transfer to your card or you simply pay into the cards dollar account
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Dozi05(m): 1:49am On Jul 06, 2023
Babalegba:
Mine is a GTB dollar account, not domiciliary. The fee is ten dollars per year and you only need bvn, photograph and id card to open it.

so you pay the dollar you plan on using on the card using the dollar account for your card?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Dozi05(m): 1:53am On Jul 06, 2023
Babalegba:
The dollar card is physical, you buy dollars from aboki and deposit in the account then GTB will deduct their own $10. You would also need to go with your nin identity card as well.The whole process takes little time.Note that you cannot transfer dollars to the account from another account but you can do that with a dorm account.

Can you pay the dollar directly into the card account??
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ayobamizz: 6:23am On Jul 06, 2023
BannedUser:

Has it left country of origin?

No..still in china but tracking is no more updating..other items I placed order for the same day have been delivered
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Sonrexx: 6:28am On Jul 06, 2023
morikee:
Which virtual card service dey work now
Chipper! Like it's one of the only Politically Backed foundation of virtual card institutions of many.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ayobamizz: 6:31am On Jul 06, 2023
Hmmm...I'm beginning to sense bad development in AliExpress. Items are getting lost these days in china. About 3 of my items are missing and no more receiving tracking updates. The logistics company handling AliExpress orders especially expensive ones seem to be compromising. Buyers beware, always track your order for updates to always know the whereabouts of your order. You can always open dispute on any suspected order...thieves don join AliExpress shipping company, I guess
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by iliyande(m): 6:53am On Jul 06, 2023
ayobamizz:
Hmmm...I'm beginning to sense bad development in AliExpress. Items are getting lost these days in china. About 3 of my items are missing and no more receiving tracking updates. The logistics company handling AliExpress orders especially expensive ones seem to be compromising. Buyers beware, always track your order for updates to always know the whereabouts of your order. You can always open dispute on any suspected order...thieves don join AliExpress shipping company, I guess

Expecially phones. Any phone shipped through Singapore/Nipost never arrive. This is my 3rd phones that stuck in "Dispatched to oversea country" for more than 90,40 and 30 days now.

They have finally employed some thieves.. 🤣
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olawale86(m): 8:13am On Jul 06, 2023
ayobamizz:

I'm surprised too, my 2 order Landed in Lagos from the tracking status, one shows that it's already in my city I went to the post office they said it is not with them yet, phone just arrived in Lagos 4 days ago

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by morikee: 9:02am On Jul 06, 2023
Sonrexx:

Chipper! Like it's one of the only Politically Backed foundation of virtual card institutions of many.

Most gone rogue demanding for card creation fees
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Sonrexx: 9:25am On Jul 06, 2023
morikee:

Most gone rogue demanding for card creation fees
Ya true, but it's the only headache reliever for my needs.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olawale86(m): 9:35am On Jul 06, 2023
Sgbate:
Open Box

Anker space Q45 Headphone

WhatsApp 09 033 555 926

Good morning Brother , please did you just received this from AE, cause my soundbox from same company on AE wasn't deliver to me yet o
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 10:28am On Jul 06, 2023
PerfectHollar:
Please I don’t know why AliExpress is not accepting my payment and have tried many times to submit appeal it keeps denying

Was you appeal accepted by Aliexpress, yet payments are still being denied? Leave that particular item and choose another one.
On the other hand, if it's your appeal that's being rejected, that means you didn't furnish them with the right information. Its as simple as that.

Edited:
you can use national ID card or driver's license as means of identification.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 10:34am On Jul 06, 2023
Dozi05:
Please I just collected the gt dollar card and I am confused about how to use it.
My dorm account still has restrictions on it because of my references.
I want to know if I can pay money directly into the dollar account created for the card

Your dollar card is in no way linked to your domiciliary account. The prepaid dollar card has account number of its own which is written on the card. Yes, you can pay money directly into the card by using the account number.
Buy your dollar from an Aboki, go to your bank and deposit it over the counter

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by michealdeco: 11:26am On Jul 06, 2023
Olawale86:

I don't understand this yet I went to the post office yesterday, they told me it's not with them yet and it indicated my city since 26th last month
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by PerfectHollar: 12:29pm On Jul 06, 2023
Olamak1:

Was you appeal accepted by Aliexpress, yet payments are still being denied? Leave that particular item and choose another one.
On the other hand, if it's your appeal that's being rejected, that means you didn't furnish them with the right information. Its as simple as that.

Edited:
Olamak1:

Edited:
ohhh I was using my NIN for the verification
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 1:20pm On Jul 06, 2023
PerfectHollar:
ohhh I was using my NIN for the verification
Acceptable too. Their verification process is wack! I've had to verify same card like thrice after each approval.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 1:43pm On Jul 06, 2023
jboixxx:
Acceptable too. Their verification process is wack! I've had to verify same card like thrice after each approval.

Imagine! One begins to wonder whether their "system" is becoming congested these days.....
I have a cancelled order on seller's request, 7 days ago. Am surprised that up till now, Aliexpress is yet to refund my money (refund is still processing). I remember the first time I had such an experience, a few years ago, the refund hit my account the following day. They're making things cumbersome today.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 3:19pm On Jul 06, 2023
Olamak1:

Imagine! One begins to wonder whether their "system" is becoming congested these days.....
I have a cancelled order on seller's request, 7 days ago. Am surprised that up till now, Aliexpress is yet to refund my money (refund is still processing). I remember the first time I had such an experience, a few years ago, the refund hit my account the following day. They're making things cumbersome today.
2 refunds for cancelled orders are still processing while refunds for disputed orders I made for someone didn't take 24hrs to hit my account. I just de look dem o. No rush.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 3:38pm On Jul 06, 2023
jboixxx:
2 refunds for cancelled orders are still processing while refunds for disputed orders I made for someone didn't take 24hrs to hit my account. I just de look dem o. No rush.

Not funny at all!
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Sgbate(m): 4:57pm On Jul 06, 2023
Olawale86:

Good morning Brother , please did you just received this from AE, cause my soundbox from same company on AE wasn't deliver to me yet o

Yes from AliExpress
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Jefferyzz(m): 6:20pm On Jul 06, 2023
Abeg how much does it cost to return an item back to china. Seller not replying messages, item came bad n AliExpress require I send item back
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by sonssyo: 6:22pm On Jul 06, 2023
Jefferyzz:
Abeg how much does it cost to return an item back to china. Seller not replying messages, item came bad n AliExpress require I send item back
Same here,if I no come return am,wetin go happen? Something wey dey 😔

(1) (2) (3) ... (1310) (1311) (1312) (1313) (1314) (1315) (1316) ... (1441) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.