Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,276 members, 7,811,808 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:07 PM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (1330) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1439309 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1327) (1328) (1329) (1330) (1331) (1332) (1333) ... (1439) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by morikee: 6:06pm On Jul 24, 2023
noobody:

Bro,this is not true,if you do not give AliExpress the permission to add a card to your list of payment,they won't,
So basically you are the one clicking on save card so as to make your payment easier,saved cards makes checkout easier.
You're right there is option to save card for future use as i have add my card before without saving it i have to add it again but this time the 1 dollar wasn't deducted again
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Toluene15: 8:26pm On Jul 24, 2023
Olamak1:

Yes, it should work whether you add it or not. But the moment, you checked out on item using the card number, it's automatically added to the list of your payment cards.

Gomoney is just being fraudulent. I'll email them as advised by Babalegba.
You didn't turn off the "save card details" when checking out. I always turn it off
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 9:01pm On Jul 24, 2023
noobody:

Bro,this is not true,if you do not give AliExpress the permission to add a card to your list of payment,they won't,
So basically you are the one clicking on save card so as to make your payment easier,saved cards makes checkout easier.

Yes, I agree with you! Here's what I understand the guy meant and why I dropped that comments:
Normally, I can use my debit card in two different ways but still achieve the same results.
Firstly, I could decide to link the card to Aliexpress platform even though am not yet ready to make any purchase as at the time of the linkage. I do this mostly because I don't like to carry debit card ( not virtual) around, and I might need to make an urgent purchase. So, the card is saved there for later use.

On the other hand, at the point of checking out on an order and am ushered into 'order confirmation page' where I can 'add a new card' to make the payments, I could easily add the card I wish to use and then save it to effect the purchase.

Method number 2 is what I thought he's referring to. That's why I said "whether he adds the card to the platform (1st method ) or not ( referring to second method), the card would still work for making payments.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Dabira007(m): 9:37pm On Jul 24, 2023
Yunus2012:

About 25 dollars.
Nipost delayed the delivary. They even misroute it to ife. Costing additional weeks.

Omoooor
E sha dey work wella now
Can I see how the screen looks like

And which virtual card u use and their rate as at then?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Firstleoqueen: 11:05pm On Jul 24, 2023
Good evening house. I placed an order on AliExpress, my tracking number is NG029003424E can someone here help me to identify which logistics company is delivering my order... I'd be grateful if someone helps as I await your response.
Thanks.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by noobody(m): 11:11pm On Jul 24, 2023
Olamak1:

Yes, I agree with you! Here's what I understand the guy meant and why I dropped that comments:
Normally, I can use my debit card in two different ways but still achieve the same results.
Firstly, I could decide to link the card to Aliexpress platform even though am not yet ready to make any purchase as at the time of the linkage. I do this mostly because I don't like to carry debit card ( not virtual) around, and I might need to make an urgent purchase. So, the card is saved there for later use.

On the other hand, at the point of checking out on an order and am ushered into 'order confirmation page' where I can 'add a new card' to make the payments, I could easily add the card I wish to use and then save it to effect the purchase.

Method number 2 is what I thought he's referring to. That's why I said "whether he adds the card to the platform (1st method ) or not ( referring to second method), the card would still work for making payments.

Okay my able boss,understood now

Cheers

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by noobody(m): 11:12pm On Jul 24, 2023
Firstleoqueen:
Good evening house. I placed an order on AliExpress, my tracking number is NG029003424E can someone here help me to identify which logistics company is delivering my order... I'd be grateful if someone helps as I await your response.
Thanks.

Speedaf.com

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by luvyaself95(m): 7:51am On Jul 25, 2023
jetoraphy:

The item is no more available to be shipped to Nigeria, as I checked now. But this is the only reliable 18650 battery seller on AliExpress that I know.

I'm still rocking the battery on my power bank. cheesy cheesy
Original Samsung battery.

Here is the link.
https://a.aliexpress.com/_msjlylg
Man this is 350,000 mAh if am correct.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Firstleoqueen: 9:05am On Jul 25, 2023
@noobody.... thank you for the prompt response... Appreciate it!!!
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Ofemmanu1: 11:36am On Jul 25, 2023
cris83:

The fact we can use our naira debit cards for international transactions again is like music to my ears. God punish the previous administration for blocking this feature to Nigerians.

Are you saying we can now use our Zenith, Access and GTB on AliExpress now?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by noobody(m): 4:20pm On Jul 25, 2023
Chipper loud gan ooo,no body gree update us.

Well we offer cheap checkouts .

Come to WhatsApp with links.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Adebayolove(m): 5:22pm On Jul 25, 2023
I inquired from sterling bank on twitter the reason my Naira card was declined last night and this morning. New limit is Zero USD with immediate effect.

Update us if you're able to use yours.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by sonssyo: 5:32pm On Jul 25, 2023
Adebayolove:
I inquired from sterling bank on twitter the reason my Naira card was declined last night and this morning. New limit is Zero USD with immediate effect.

wahala pro max grin grin grin grin, i used it to purchase wrist watch two days ago, nah waoh, Nigeria economy never set jare, maybe they are making loss
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by morikee: 5:44pm On Jul 25, 2023
Adebayolove:

Just imagine the amount of frustration this might lead as people rushed to open their aza while some requested for their debit card

5 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 6:02pm On Jul 25, 2023
Adebayolove:

Too bad! Dashing people's hope just like that!!!
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Namzy(m): 6:08pm On Jul 25, 2023
Adebayolove:

With no notification to this effect. Extremely bad business practice

3 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by 4lorunsho(m): 6:15pm On Jul 25, 2023
noobody:

Speedaf.com

To use this delivery company, do I need to sogn up with them?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by morikee: 6:56pm On Jul 25, 2023
Who said Sterling Bank Naira Mastercard no dey work i just add it on my Aliexpress and 865 was debited

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by CapnMike(m): 7:54pm On Jul 25, 2023
morikee:
Who said Sterling Bank Naira Mastercard no dey work i just add it on my Aliexpress and 865 was debited

Share proof. Let me see something. grin grin

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by onecornerboy(m): 8:13pm On Jul 25, 2023
I used gomoney this evening and it worked.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by morikee: 8:22pm On Jul 25, 2023
CapnMike:

Share proof. Let me see something. grin grin

Werey Bank wey no dey send international transaction alert on time make them send it will show una mark the date
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by morikee: 8:23pm On Jul 25, 2023
onecornerboy:
I used gomoney this evening and it worked.

Sterling too dey work
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by CapnMike(m): 8:44pm On Jul 25, 2023
morikee:

Werey Bank wey no dey send international transaction alert on time make them send it will show una mark the date

Ahh..why the insult now? I was just playing around and now you're taking it too serious. Nawa for u oo.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by emeraldlife: 8:57pm On Jul 25, 2023
Pls what’s Klasha rate? They don’t show that option anymore.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by morikee: 9:22pm On Jul 25, 2023
CapnMike:

Ahh..why the insult now? I was just playing around and now you're taking it too serious. Nawa for u oo.

Them be werey na why them go dey delay some transactions notification you fit do transaction you no go see am for your history till maybe after some days
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Yunus2012(m): 10:21pm On Jul 25, 2023
Unfortunately it stopped working course the phone fell in water again.,
Na only God go save my phone from water. I am a fish farmer.

Just yesterdayI still used Grey with 884 rate.
Dabira007:

Omoooor
E sha dey work wella now
Can I see how the screen looks like

And which virtual card u use and their rate as at then?

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Babalegba(m): 12:39am On Jul 26, 2023
Yunus2012:
Unfortunately it stopped working course the phone fell in water again.,
Na only God go save my phone from water. I am a fish farmer.
Why not simply buy a waterproof phone and save yourself all these aggravation
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by yomalex(m): 4:18am On Jul 26, 2023
emeraldlife:
Pls what’s Klasha rate? They don’t show that option anymore.
Let me help you checkout @850 if you don't mind
$ MC
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Yunus2012(m): 6:47am On Jul 26, 2023
Babalegba:
Why not simply buy a waterproof phone and save yourself all these aggravation

Thanks for the advice. But I have other pending money issues i dont see myself shelling out 250k for such.
And it's not as if the S9 is that bad with water, only that some buttons were missing so open space for water entry.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by morikee: 8:34am On Jul 26, 2023
Chipper have gone rogue

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Revelation4(m): 8:51am On Jul 26, 2023
Ade2023:

Run for your life @klasha. Gotok was good but they are gone ( for now). Use bitnob, still reasonable. Trying to access Flip. Heard they are good. Still on it. I will keep you posted.
Lol. Nawa o. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (1327) (1328) (1329) (1330) (1331) (1332) (1333) ... (1439) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

Viewing this topic: ab221(m), nonny1212 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.