Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,661 members, 7,816,698 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (1331) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1445524 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1328) (1329) (1330) (1331) (1332) (1333) (1334) ... (1441) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by emeraldlife: 9:05am On Jul 26, 2023
yomalex:
Let me help you checkout @850 if you don't mind
$ MC
Thanks
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Nana2018: 9:31am On Jul 26, 2023
4lorunsho:

To use this delivery company, do I need to sogn up with them?

No, but Ali Express directs shipments there.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Nana2018: 9:33am On Jul 26, 2023
4lorunsho:

To use this delivery company, do I need to sogn up with them?

Just track your waybill on www.speedaf.com or call their CS on 08000707070.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Nana2018: 9:40am On Jul 26, 2023
IMAliyu:

I bought 3 items, all are being shipped through speedaf.
It seems they are all coming individually.

You can track the tracking number on Speedaf website www.speedaf.com
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Nana2018: 9:48am On Jul 26, 2023
iliyande:

I don't know bro. I was discussing with speedaf to know if a seller can drop things for them in their China office and he said yes. My next order I will try to explore such option and see

Sellers can not oo, because their international delivery service is on hold according to Speedaf. They may not be able to ship into the country.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Sonrexx: 9:48am On Jul 26, 2023
morikee:
Chipper have gone rogue
I see the likeness and similarities of POS MERCHANT'S DAYS OF EVIL!😡
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Nana2018: 9:50am On Jul 26, 2023
bignoble05:
Someone should help repost the Speedaf details. How do I use them as my delivery guys and how reliable are they compare to our traditional post office? Thanks

Just reach out to them via 08000707070 or via their social media handles speedafng or email.
They will tell you more about their service.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Steve202021: 11:27am On Jul 26, 2023
Am I the only one who's package has been stuck on Nigerian custom clearance for almost a week?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Obnoxious2001(m): 11:27am On Jul 26, 2023
Please I need assistance.
How do I know a legit shop on Ali express.

Aside quantity sold and which shipping for I use I dey find free shipping anyway
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Sonrexx: 11:54am On Jul 26, 2023
Steve202021:
Am I the only one who's package has been stuck on Nigerian custom clearance for almost a week?
7 days you should have said and probably counting
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Steve202021: 12:02pm On Jul 26, 2023
Sonrexx:

One has lasted for 5 days and the other 6 days
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Prinzton(m): 1:09pm On Jul 26, 2023
Good morning all.
Please I'm having a little confusion. My AliExpress app shows item is at office but speedaf show customs. Order was placed on July 19th

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 1:17pm On Jul 26, 2023
Sonrexx:

It seems customs is employing LIFO method for the clearance: My order that arrived on 20/07 is still undergoing clearance while the ones (3 of them) that arrived on 22/07 got cleared yesterday....
Na patience o!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 1:32pm On Jul 26, 2023
Prinzton:
Good morning all.
Please I'm having a little confusion. My AliExpress app shows item is at office but speedaf show customs. Order was placed on July 19th

Don't get confused! That Speedaf tracking is the correct one, and it simply shows that your order arrived the country yesterday and customs clearance started today. So keep calm and wait till you see ''customs clearance completed''. Then, the item would be sent to Speedaf office in your location where you'd receive it.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Sonrexx: 1:41pm On Jul 26, 2023
Olamak1:

It seems customs is employing LIFO method for the clearance: My order that arrived on 20/07 is still undergoing clearance while the ones (3 of them) that arrived on 22/07 got cleared yesterday....
Na patience o!
No wonder, I see. Many Thanks!

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by yomalex(m): 2:11pm On Jul 26, 2023
noobody:

Don't beg anyone to help them at 850,keep your USD strongly,it would still go up more than this.

Cheers.
hmm
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Slim02: 2:20pm On Jul 26, 2023
Olamak1:

Na patience o!
What’s the meaning of LIFO
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by adubam(m): 2:27pm On Jul 26, 2023
Hello my Big Ogas.

I am trying to buy a 5 units Dental Kits totalling $196. Will it attracts additional customs duties for the amount or should I split it into two?

Thank you.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by oyaskii(m): 2:42pm On Jul 26, 2023
Slim02:

What’s the meaning of LIFO
Last in First Out.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Prinzton(m): 3:12pm On Jul 26, 2023
Olamak1:

Don't get confused! That Speedaf tracking is the correct one, and it simply shows that your order arrived the country yesterday and customs clearance started today. So keep calm and wait till you see ''customs clearance completed''. Then, the item would be sent to Speedaf office in your location where you'd receive it.
Thank you bro.
From previous experiences I've not encountered such. I'd just be patient.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by lordprogress: 5:32pm On Jul 26, 2023
Why is aliexpress behaving like this even after buying dollar at 882/$

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by iliyande(m): 6:28pm On Jul 26, 2023
Nana2018:

Sellers can not oo, because their international delivery service is on hold according to Speedaf. They may not be able to ship into the country.

Wow, that's a tussle between them and nipost now?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mctfopt: 6:30pm On Jul 26, 2023
emeraldlife:
Pls what’s Klasha rate? They don’t show that option anymore.

₦893.20
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 7:02pm On Jul 26, 2023
lordprogress:
Why is aliexpress behaving like this even after buying dollar at 882/$

Unless you submit an appeal as instructed on the page, the card would keep declining.

It takes them less than 24hrs now to process an appeal, and if the supplied information is correct, you'd receive a confirmation email tomorrow that your appeal is accepted.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by lordprogress: 7:18pm On Jul 26, 2023
Olamak1:

Unless you submit an appeal as instructed on the page, the card would keep declining.

It takes them less than 24hrs now to process an appeal, and if the supplied information is correct, you'd receive a confirmation email tomorrow that your appeal is accepted.
Can I use nin for the appeal because that's my only means of identification currently.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Sonrexx: 8:04pm On Jul 26, 2023
Olamak1:

Just seeing this!
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by iliyande(m): 9:46pm On Jul 26, 2023
lordprogress:

Can I use nin for the appeal because that's my only means of identification currently.
Yes

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Steve202021: 9:51pm On Jul 26, 2023
Olamak1:

Na patience o!
I totally agree, the LIFO suggestion makes sense, 21/07 got cleared today, so 20/07 is likely before the end of the week.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by winnerhero: 1:17am On Jul 27, 2023
Olamak1:

Na patience o!
Shortest custom clearance period observed lately, though it's a combined delivery, like 7 items together

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by winnerhero: 1:27am On Jul 27, 2023
adubam:
Hello my Big Ogas.

I am trying to buy a 5 units Dental Kits totalling $196. Will it attracts additional customs duties for the amount or should I split it into two?

Thank you.
Check an see if there's any discount for buying them together, if not, split the order. Mind you for some some shops, the more you increase the item, the more the shipping cost which doesn't correlate.

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by adubam(m): 6:35am On Jul 27, 2023
winnerhero:

Check an see if there's any discount for buying them together, if not, split the order. Mind you for some some shops, the more you increase the item, the more the shipping cost which doesn't correlate.

Thanks. I'm worried if the cost of $196 won't attract additional custom clearing cost

(1) (2) (3) ... (1328) (1329) (1330) (1331) (1332) (1333) (1334) ... (1441) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

Viewing this topic: lilioj, CBTxFactor and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.