Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,381 members, 7,812,116 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:33 AM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (1346) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1439908 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1343) (1344) (1345) (1346) (1347) (1348) (1349) ... (1439) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by alexalexalex: 5:34pm On Aug 16, 2023
Abeg why custom dey take long like this. Package has been with them since 8th of this month o 😭😭
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mctfopt: 5:54pm On Aug 16, 2023
Yunus2012:
Even as at now, Grey is still 900.
I wonder why people don't talk about them.
I thinkbyhey are still the most reasonable.
Abu is anybody giving lower than 900?

Any other charges like top up charge, monthly dues, etc?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by sonssyo: 6:00pm On Aug 16, 2023
lawalsodiq234:

I had same issues with last item I ordered, it delivered on Monday just give it sometime I think they are failing to update the tracking

Ok thanks
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 8:22pm On Aug 16, 2023
alexalexalex:
Abeg why custom dey take long like this. Package has been with them since 8th of this month o 😭😭

The tin tire person! But na patience be the solution.
For me, Speedaf dey do en own for one hand, Customs too dey do en own for another — my order with Speedaf reach Chinese airport on 10/08 but since then, them no gree send am come destination country (it's stuck at airport).
Likewise, the one wey dey with Customs since 10/08, them no gree clear am. Na my latest orders wey I no need most, them they clear now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Yunus2012(m): 8:55pm On Aug 16, 2023
mctfopt:

Any other charges like top up charge, monthly dues, etc?

No. Card creation is 4 dollar plus 1 dollar that Aliexpress will use to confirm. They did not refund that.apart from this, no other fee.
Please use my referral code, if you decide to sign on.
UGOVKY.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by BlossomJey: 7:41am On Aug 17, 2023
I just used the grey card to buy from Alixpress, 907 is the rate while Chipper is around 969.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Alozera(m): 7:52am On Aug 17, 2023
I seriously don't understand some speedaf economy tracking lately.. I recently ordered 5 economy packages which were all stopped via speedaf but 2 out of the 5 have a weird tracking update.. it's more weird while viewing it on AliExpress for a package that is just 2days in transit..
Below are some screenshots to support this.
Is there any other person experiencing this?

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by TheUnknownOne: 9:04am On Aug 17, 2023
Alozera:
I seriously don't understand some speedaf economy tracking lately.. I recently ordered 5 economy packages which were all stopped via speedaf but 2 out of the 5 have a weird tracking update.. it's more weird while viewing it on AliExpress for a package that is just 2days in transit..

Nothing of great concern. That's just a visual error and will update appropriately as the status of the item changes/follows due process.

To even show: here's an item of mine, with similar status update from the beginning.

Status A — it has not yet left China.
Status B — when it left China

Just relax. Condition your mind to what the app shows as estimated delivery date though it doesn't even take so long anymore. 2 to 3 (or 4) weeks tops is more common. But condition your mind regardless.

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by bobkezel(m): 9:42am On Aug 17, 2023
What's klasha rate today
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Gentledizzle: 10:06am On Aug 17, 2023
alexalexalex:

Same for mine.. it been 7days on custom clearance.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Slim02: 10:29am On Aug 17, 2023
Alozera:
The update will change when it’s receive by the logistics company. It’s normal, your package is still in china.
Look at my own tracking, it went through the same process and I have received the package

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by winnerhero: 10:36am On Aug 17, 2023
Anyone on this platform who have received a bad product from aliexpress, filed a dispute, and was asked to return the item and seller to pay the shipping fee? Did it work?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 1:11pm On Aug 17, 2023
winnerhero:
Anyone on this platform who have received a bad product from aliexpress, filed a dispute, and was asked to return the item and seller to pay the shipping fee? Did it work?

Returning the item is not worth the cost you'd incure and the stress you'd go through! Just count your loss and move on.
Next time you're buying an item tagged "Choice", make sure you choose wisely and carefully because, in the event of dispute, there's no option for "refund only". You have to return the item to qualify for a refund.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Chrisvicmall: 1:47pm On Aug 17, 2023
Brain Teaser!! Let's test how sharp our brains are today.
Source, Procure and Ship with chrisvicmall.com
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 2:54pm On Aug 17, 2023
winnerhero:
"Free return" item? It's valid, only that you'll be expected not to use Express logistics but Postal (NIPOST). Should you decide to use Express, you'll bear part of the shipping but if it's NIPOST, they'll bear the cost.
You're also expected to inform and get the nod of the seller before using a courier.
Valid tracking info must be provided. If no tracking, you're OYO.
Waybill fee repayment will be with a coupon, not monetary value to your account.

Thread softly before using NIPOST cuz no valid tracking as far as I know. Don't add return fee to your loss!
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Slim02: 3:29pm On Aug 17, 2023
winnerhero:
Don’t bother returning the item ,
In my own case, I returned the package through DHL, seller was saying I should use post office, I refused because I know it won’t get to the seller ( due to the unreliability of Nigeria post office), the seller refuse to pay for the shipping and AliExpress ruled in favor of the seller despite sending videos of the product and shipping video , it was as if the seller knew the AliExpress dispute people, the dispute went on for more than 2 months, with back and forth with me, the seller and AliExpress dispute team, and plenty mails and chatting up customer service, I did all these because the item was $460. In the end I lost the $460, the product and 37,000 naira that I use to ship via DHL.
Since then if I receive a bad product, and the seller refuses partial refund, I just count my losses and call it a day

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 3:56pm On Aug 17, 2023
Slim02:

Don’t bother returning the item ,
In my own case, I returned the package through DHL, seller was saying I should use post office, I refused because I know it won’t get to the seller ( due to the unreliability of Nigeria post office), the seller refuse to pay for the shipping and AliExpress ruled in favor of the seller despite sending videos of the product and shipping video , it was as if the seller knew the AliExpress dispute people, the dispute went on for more than 2 months, with back and forth with me, the seller and AliExpress dispute team, and plenty mails and chatting up customer service, I did all these because the item was $460. In the end I lost the $460, the product and 37,000 naira that I use to ship via DHL.
Since then if I receive a bad product, and the seller refuses partial refund, I just count my losses and call it a day
Was the package delivered? If yes, you should get your refund but lose shipping fee or its part. But AliExpress sometimes, gives dirty judgement.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by aeu1: 7:35pm On Aug 17, 2023
"With our network of local delivery partners "
In our case
Cainaio (aliexpress) delivers to Speedaf [aliexpress local delivery partner in Nigeria)
... then why can't speedaf accept and return the same Choice parcel that they delivered for aliexpress?
If you are taking about NIPOST, speedaf is still the carrier of NIPOST mail nowadays.
Except Aliexpress didn't actually make true of their claim of free return for choice items.
Pls I need to know how to interprete the free return promise as seen in this snapshot

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by atinga1: 9:07pm On Aug 17, 2023
Bitnob has stopped their virtual card. Any other place that accepts USDT and converts them to USD for purchases online?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Kaceman(m): 9:25pm On Aug 17, 2023
bobkezel:
Abeg which fintech card is working presently, bitnob don do me dirt.

Bitmama

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by bobkezel(m): 9:45pm On Aug 17, 2023
Kaceman:

Bitmama
What's their rate
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Slim02: 12:02am On Aug 18, 2023
jboixxx:
Was the package delivered? If yes, you should get your refund but lose shipping fee or its part. But AliExpress sometimes, gives dirty judgement.
The package was delivered to the seller and the seller confirmed the return, then that’s where the drama started, I thought it’s simple ( return package and get your money back), but the seller started telling lies that I returned a fake item, that it’s not what he sold to me, he posted videos in the dispute, I posted my own videos, the dispute kept on dragging on for 2months. With AliExpress depute team giving us multiple days to produce more evidence to back up our cases( the seller and I)

AliExpress supporting the seller.
At the end I lost, both product, my money and shipping money all gone.

AliExpress is only good at refund when the buyer didn’t receive their item, but when it comes to return and refund that’s a gamble.

Thinking about it still hurts, infact I almost signed off buying from AliExpress, then I said to myself, I have gotten nice items before from the website, until I came across this devilish seller.

7 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Babalegba(m): 12:59am On Aug 18, 2023
Slim02:

The package was delivered to the seller and the seller confirmed the return, then that’s where the drama started, I thought it’s simple ( return package and get your money back), but the seller started telling lies that I returned a fake item, that it’s not what he sold to me, he posted videos in the dispute, I posted my own videos, the dispute kept on dragging on for 2months. With AliExpress depute team giving us multiple days to produce more evidence to back up our cases( the seller and I)

AliExpress is only good at refund when the buyer didn’t receive their item, but when it comes to return and refund that’s a gamble.

Thinking about it still hurts, infact I almost signed off buying from AliExpress, then I said to myself, I have gotten nice items before from the website, until I came across this devilish seller.
Furnish us with the name of the seller so that we can steer clear of him..I hope you gave appropriate feedback to warn other shoppers

4 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 3:47am On Aug 18, 2023
Slim02:

Damn! What an experience.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by amstamon: 6:40am On Aug 18, 2023
Ibrothehassan:

How much is the item

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by inze(m): 10:40am On Aug 18, 2023
amstamon:
I have an item I would like to buy on AliExpress,.. Who can help out pls

. . . co-asking
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by noobody(m): 11:34am On Aug 18, 2023
amstamon:
I have an item I would like to buy on AliExpress,.. Who can help out pls

Come to WhatsApp,

Checkout available,

Unlimited

Cheers
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by noobody(m): 11:34am On Aug 18, 2023
inze:

. . . co-asking

Come to WhatsApp,checkout available

Unlimited.

Cheers
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by noobody(m): 11:35am On Aug 18, 2023
[quote author=amstamon post=125184697][/quote]

It can be handled,but kindly note,the naira price there is a fugazi.

Change currency to USD,and it shall be converted at the previaling rates.

Cheers
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Chrisvicmall: 11:59am On Aug 18, 2023
Thank God it’s Friday, what are your plans for the weekend??

Don’t forget to visit www.chrisvicmall.com to enjoy easy procurement and shipping services.

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Nana2018: 4:07pm On Aug 18, 2023
Puddin01:
Hello, Please who else is having their packages stuck at Speedaf either airport or distribution center. I have packages stuck at airport and one stuck at distribution center since last week. Their matter tire me like this o.

My dear, all na patience. That Airport own is your shipper that works on that one. For the Distribution center own, just call their CS and they will work on it. I had such and did that, the next day it was sent to a site I even went to pickup sef. Did not even bother for them to deliver.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Kaceman(m): 4:12pm On Aug 18, 2023
bobkezel:

What's their rate

Binance p2p

(1) (2) (3) ... (1343) (1344) (1345) (1346) (1347) (1348) (1349) ... (1439) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

Viewing this topic: cosd(m), lsoul and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.