Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,636 members, 7,813,104 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:07 AM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (1348) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1440926 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1345) (1346) (1347) (1348) (1349) (1350) (1351) ... (1439) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by bobkezel(m): 6:11am On Aug 21, 2023
kingphilip:

On the bold, that is of they don't terminate it within six months.

Raven and some other virtual platforms have terminated theirs without refunds of the card creation fee.
It's true sha. But before then I would have made ample use of the card.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by morikee: 7:02am On Aug 21, 2023
Payday have gone rogue like wtf so them want collect 900+ and give back 700+ if you decide to change back.

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 8:14am On Aug 21, 2023
bobkezel:

Yes the 4 and 1 usd is not hidden.
The 4 usd is for card creation
The 1 usd is for top up, na u still get am.
It's not hidden na, everything is clear on the app.

Alright
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 8:51am On Aug 21, 2023
$200 available for checkout @ ₦860/$.
Interested persons should beep me on
08028870053 (WhatsApp)
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by noobody(m): 9:36am On Aug 21, 2023
AliExpress promo is on.

Unlimited checkouts available

Come to WhatsApp with links.

10usd and above

I don't do 3 items choice orders.

Cheers smiley
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Flytime: 10:40am On Aug 21, 2023
I made a mistake with my address on Ali express and my package got sent to Ikeja,I got a call from a rude lady telling me to pick it up between today and tomorrow,i then asked the address and she told me computer village

Where exactly she refused to tell me only saying that if she tells me the address I should not call her asking her to describe the place and she would send it to my area,I could go to Ikeja to pick up today but where do I pick it up guys and do I have to pay?

@iliyande
@IMAliyu or anyone else that could help

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by iliyande(m): 10:51am On Aug 21, 2023
Flytime:
I made a mistake with my address on Ali express and my package got sent to Ikeja,I got a call from a rude lady telling me to pick it up between today and tomorrow,i then asked the address and she told me computer village

Where exactly she refused to tell me only saying that if she tells me the address I should not call her asking her to describe the place and she would send it to my area,I could go to Ikeja to pick up today but where do I pick it up guys and do I have to pay?

@iliyande

NIPOST or Speedaf? your item can be re-route to your current location but that is a long process. You can also assign someone to get it for you.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by iliyande(m): 10:53am On Aug 21, 2023
morikee:
Payday have gone rogue like wtf so them want collect 900+ and give back 700+ if you decide to change back.

Those guys ehnnn undecided
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Flytime: 10:54am On Aug 21, 2023
iliyande:

NIPOST or Speedaf?
speedaf
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by iliyande(m): 11:00am On Aug 21, 2023
Flytime:
speedaf

send a mail to their customer care service. they will proffer a solution for you.

i dont know the audacity of Speedaf this days oo. their CC is becoming too rude these days

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by iliyande(m): 11:01am On Aug 21, 2023
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by peteregwu(m): 11:36am On Aug 21, 2023
Guy, if you are using payday app, just be careful. There is a scam alert on them trending on Twitter.

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Mero34: 11:46am On Aug 21, 2023
I'm new to AliExpress
And I want to order an earpods
What card do I use?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Chrisvicmall: 11:47am On Aug 21, 2023
Source , procure and ship with Chrisvicmall.

#Mondaymorning#businessmotivation#Chrisvicmall#source#procure#ship.

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Chrisvicmall: 11:51am On Aug 21, 2023
Mero34:
I'm new to AliExpress
What card do I use?

Good morning Sir/Ma
Chrisvicmall as a procurement agent can help make payment to your Aliexpress supplier on your behalf, we charge just 3% service charge for procurement services.
You can reach us through any of the below contacts for more enquiries:
Whatsapp: +8613302497034 or +8613472845181
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by CharlesofJesus: 12:09pm On Aug 21, 2023
Mero34:
I'm new to AliExpress
What card do I use?

Be careful with online scams with international numbers you can't reach out to after transferring money to them,I can help you order with my card...I live in Lagos, national stadium bus stop surulere to be precise. Face to face transaction that I do and if you trust me enough you can send me the naira equivalent with a an additional token of 1k. I will help you order and ship to your address from my account. Subsequently you can get your own dollar card from any bank.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by tosynworld: 12:27pm On Aug 21, 2023
I tire for Nipost.. No update since 25 July.

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Mero34: 12:32pm On Aug 21, 2023
CharlesofJesus:

Be careful with online scams with international numbers you can't reach out to after transferring money to them,I can help you order with my card...I live in Lagos, national stadium bus stop surulere to be precise. Face to face transaction that I do and if you trust me enough you can send me the naira equivalent with a an additional token of 1k. I will help you order and ship to your address from my account. Subsequently you can get your own dollar card from any bank.

How do I reach you
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Chrisvicmall: 12:35pm On Aug 21, 2023
Mero34:
I'm new to AliExpress
What card do I use?

Chrisvicmall is a procurement and logistics company that helps people to buy products from China and ship to their destination. We do procure from Chinese websites like 1688.com, Taobao.com, jd.com, tmall.com, etc.

As a foreigner, doing business in China might be difficult due to the language barrier. Our goal is to reduce the stress of communicating with your supplier. We appear as a middleman between you and your supplier and make sure that you have a smooth business transaction.

We have offices in Nigeria and China

Nigeria Office Address
Lagos Office Address
4/6 Afisman Drive, off Oduyemi Street, opposite Ikeja Local Government
Ikeja Lagos Nigeria
For Inquiry: 08155958098 or 08184043798
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ayobamizz: 1:12pm On Aug 21, 2023
House, my item has arrived Nigeria ever since and the tracking result shows "Arrived at Facility". Pls what does this mean?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by aieromon(m): 1:56pm On Aug 21, 2023
Mero34:

How do I reach you

Shine your eyes
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Mero34: 2:02pm On Aug 21, 2023
aieromon:

Shine your eyes

I just read the thing and I'm not convinced
Someone said wema card works
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Prinzton(m): 2:03pm On Aug 21, 2023
Chrisvicmall:

Chrisvicmall is a procurement and logistics company that helps people to buy products from China and ship to their destination. We do procure from Chinese websites like 1688.com, Taobao.com, jd.com, tmall.com, etc.

As a foreigner, doing business in China might be difficult due to the language barrier. Our goal is to reduce the stress of communicating with your supplier. We appear as a middleman between you and your supplier and make sure that you have a smooth business transaction.

We have offices in Nigeria and China

Nigeria Office Address
Lagos Office Address
4/6 Afisman Drive, off Oduyemi Street, opposite Ikeja Local Government
Ikeja Lagos Nigeria
For Inquiry: 08155958098 or 08184043798
Do you handle logistics from Nigeria to other countries Both Airmail & cargo?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Chrisvicmall: 2:57pm On Aug 21, 2023
Prinzton:

Do you handle logistics from Nigeria to other countries Both Airmail & cargo?

Good day Sir/Ma
No please , strictly from China to Nigeria.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 5:09pm On Aug 21, 2023
aieromon:

Shine your eyes

A world is enough for the wise!

Newbies nor dey calm down these days....
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 5:12pm On Aug 21, 2023
ayobamizz:
House, my item has arrived Nigeria ever since and the tracking result shows "Arrived at Facility". Pls what does this mean?

If you ready need urgent answer to your question, then you have to upload the tracking information in respect of the item.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Toluene15: 5:25pm On Aug 21, 2023
Flytime:

@iliyande
Your package is pick-up ( tracking ends with (E/ES)
Call them to deliver to your new address but you'll be paying the rider when he delivers.
The pick up location: LOS COMPUTER VILLAGE:Revive Building opposite SLOT, No.2 Simbiat Abiola Way(Medical Road) Computer Village-Ikeja. for the detail, please contact 07059224907.
NB: Pickup is free

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Flytime: 6:25pm On Aug 21, 2023
iliyande:

send a mail to their customer care service. they will proffer a solution for you.

i dont know the audacity of Speedaf this days oo. their CC is becoming too rude these days
Toluene15:

Your package is pick-up ( tracking ends with (E/ES)
Call them to deliver to your new address but you'll be paying the rider when he delivers.
The pick up location: LOS COMPUTER VILLAGE:Revive Building opposite SLOT, No.2 Simbiat Abiola Way(Medical Road) Computer Village-Ikeja. for the detail, please contact 07059224907.
NB: Pickup is free
Thank you guys for the help,I called their customer care like iliyande adviced and I was able to talk to a nice lady who helped me check where my order was and told me it was to be routed to their office in my area but it would take time like iliyande also said ,she even gave me their delivery guys number to check if it’s with him or still at Ikeja but his number didn’t go through so she helped me make some calls and called me back with her personal number telling me it was still at Ikeja and I could go pick it up

On getting their office,it was locked and I had to wait till the guy came,the way the office looked didn’t surprise me after the way the first girl was taking to me like she was forcing herself to do me a favor.Every where was dirty and disorganized,if felt more like a shop in your house that was abandoned and you turned to a ware house
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Toluene15: 7:24pm On Aug 21, 2023
Flytime:

Thank you guys for the help,I called their customer care like iliyande adviced and I was able to talk to a nice lady who helped me check where my order was and told me it was to be routed to their office in my area but it would take time like iliyande also said ,she even gave me their delivery guys number to check if it’s with him or still at Ikeja but his number didn’t go through so she helped me make some calls and called me back with her personal number telling me it was still at Ikeja and I could go pick it up

On getting their office,it was locked and I had to wait till the guy came,the way the office looked didn’t surprise me after the way the first girl was taking to me like she was forcing herself to do me a favor.Every where was dirty and disorganized,if felt more a shop in your house that was abandoned and you turned to a wear house
They were sharing the office with jumia before. The place was usually full and busy.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Hareeyor: 9:18pm On Aug 21, 2023
please what is d current rate of providus bank and Grey. I
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by noobody(m): 10:23pm On Aug 21, 2023
noobody:
AliExpress promo is on.

Unlimited checkouts available

Come to WhatsApp with links.

10usd and above

I don't do 3 items choice orders.

Cheers smiley

Promo promo
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Prinzton(m): 11:15pm On Aug 21, 2023
Chrisvicmall:

Good day Sir/Ma
No please , strictly from China to Nigeria.
Okay. Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1345) (1346) (1347) (1348) (1349) (1350) (1351) ... (1439) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

Viewing this topic: temmym4(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.