Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,720 members, 7,847,904 topics. Date: Sunday, 02 June 2024 at 10:44 AM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (1445) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1489822 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1442) (1443) (1444) (1445) (1446) (1447) (1448) ... (1451) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Trendy247: 6:03am On May 19
ezybaba:
I try using Bitnob for the first time on aliexpress saw this ✔ Payment Failed

We couldn't process this payment for security reasons. CSC_7200058 Please try another card or payment method.

Try again
I chat up aliexpress they send me this
As checked, the payment was rejected by your bank system side. If your credit card issuing country and order shipped country is among US, UK, CA, please add billing address in shipping address section and try to pay again after completing billing address supplement. If you are not in above countries, please contact bank to find reason and solve it with necessary information, including payment card number , payment time & amount of the order Besides, you can also use another payment card or payment method to continue paying currently. Thanks for your kind understanding on this.
Appeal
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ezybaba(m): 6:48am On May 19
Trendy247:

Appeal
I used vpn to try the payment and it brought the appeal. I just now received a mail that my appeal was successful and I have paid for my items. Thank for your information
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Easybet1(m): 9:24am On May 19
Trendy247:

If u're a crypto trader, u'll love bitnob, because of their usdt deposit feature.
They charge $1 for deposits below $100
yeah I am a trader and this is why I downloaded it

Thank you, I will try it out
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by icon91(m): 10:09am On May 19
kayus621:

I used to think that obtaining a license or permit was necessary to bring a drone into Nigeria. When I wanted to purchase a drone at a certain time, someone here informed me that I would need a specific license or permit, otherwise, customs would confiscate it.
Is there something I'm missing?

I don't know about that, i just ordered mine then & received it via post office after some weeks

If in doubt of anything or any procedure, ask questions well before embarking on any, some comrades here are really experienced & will definitely help out
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by vincentont(m): 5:38pm On May 19
Every minute chipper cash will just disable funding of USD. Now self it's N1,609 yet funding USD card is unavailable.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mctfopt: 7:40pm On May 19
vincentont:
Every minute chipper cash will just disable funding of USD. Now self it's N1,609 yet funding USD card is unavailable.

Klasha currently can't be funded.

@everyone, are you able to log into bitnob or is it just me?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by noobody(m): 9:54pm On May 19
Aliexpess/alibaba/websites checkout always available

Rates cheaper than most fintechs,

People with trust issues,don't bother

Instant checkout with follow up on tracking,

Call/Whatsapp:08100115319

No scam zones

Cheers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by IMAliyu(m): 10:11pm On May 19
mctfopt:

Not just you.

I hope the eyes of this government haven't turned on to them.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 10:25pm On May 19
mctfopt:

Not only you. same here!
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Adebayolove(m): 10:54pm On May 19
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by noobody(m): 6:21am On May 20
Aliexpess/alibaba/websites checkout always available

Rates cheaper than most fintechs,

People with trust issues,don't bother

Instant checkout with follow up on tracking,

Call/Whatsapp:08100115319

No scam zones

Cheers

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mctfopt: 7:47am On May 20
IMAliyu:

Not just you.

I hope the eyes of this government haven't turned on to them.

They are back. They must've been running an upgrade or maintenance
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mctfopt: 7:48am On May 20
Olamak1:

Not only you. same here!

They are back
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Kelebzy: 11:55am On May 20
rust6:

Here the tracking shows its in Nigeria thats why the appeal was rejected i think the best thing is to contact nipost via email and send the screenshot in the next appeal to aliexpress, that is if the mail shows that the item is not in Nigeria. Again most appeals are only looked into when buyer protection has ran out

I got a reply from them saying my package is in Enugu when my shipping address on Ali Express is in Anambra.

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Kelebzy: 11:57am On May 20
jboixxx:
The response from NIPOST can't say otherwise when it eas them that updated it as unsuccessful delivery. The only explanation here are:
1. Wrong delivery address/wrong sorting
2. Item is there at the PO but was not checked properly
3. He went to wrong PO
4. Item is missing at the PO.

In All these, the only likely scenario he can win the Appeal is if the response says the item is in a location/state not his own

I got a response from NIPOST telling me my package is in Enugu but my shipping address on AliExpress is Nnewi, Anambra.
Please what can I do about it?

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 1:40pm On May 20
Kelebzy:

I got a response from NIPOST telling me my package is in Enugu but my shipping address on AliExpress is Nnewi, Anambra.
Please what can I do about it?

Since it's close by, you have have someone picked it up for you or ask NIPOST to reroute it to you in Anambra.

The other option is, Appeal the judgement with this as an evidence if you CAN'T/WON'T claim that item.

I'll prefer the 1st option sha.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Kelebzy: 5:18pm On May 20
jboixxx:
Since it's close by, you have have someone picked it up for you or ask NIPOST to reroute it to you in Anambra.

The other option is, Appeal the judgement with this as an evidence if you CAN'T/WON'T claim that item.

I'll prefer the 1st option sha.
Thanks for your help so far
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 5:21pm On May 20
mctfopt:

They are back

Confirmed!
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by SaintUlot: 5:45pm On May 20
zenith4biz:
Just received my Poco m5s from AliExpress, it cost 83 dollars shipping inclusive.

I opted for home delivery which cost me #1k

Which link did you use to make the purchase? I am unable to see it listed for this price.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by SaintUlot: 5:47pm On May 20
zenith4biz:

Yeah

Thought people use to say that when you buy phones online and it gets to the custody of Nipost they ll steal, how were you able to get your phone from NIPOST?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 6:03pm On May 20
SaintUlot:

Thought people use to say that when you buy phones online and it gets to the custody of Nipost they ll steal.

Misconception!

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by zenith4biz(m): 7:07pm On May 20
SaintUlot:

Thought people use to say that when you buy phones online and it gets to the custody of Nipost they ll steal, how were you able to get your phone from NIPOST?

Mine was not stolen, still enjoying the phone, I bought it during special discount, so you wouldn't get it at that price again
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by zenith4biz(m): 7:09pm On May 20
SaintUlot:

Which link did you use to make the purchase? I am unable to see it listed for this price.
I have bought 4 phones from aliexpress, received three and 1 did not arrive
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by BannedUser: 8:58pm On May 20
I ordered Anker Soundcore Motion+ from the ANKER Official Store on AliExpress on April 19. It was shipped via Singapore Post, and the total transit duration was 31 days. For some reason, the store only ships to Nigeria with SG post . Anyways, I successfully received the shipment today at my local Post Office and paid a collection fee of just #500 with payment receipt collected. The lazy PO workers initially refused to attend to me because I did not receive a call before coming, but I insisted on collecting it today because my tracking had already confirmed the arrival at their office. They no just get any excuse. My location is outside Lagos.

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by icon91(m): 9:34pm On May 20
Hello @all
I'm most likely to open dispute on Aliexpress as a product i ordered is over 60 days & has been in transit for over 55 days now, i did chat the seller with the tracking number to help me check the whereabouts of the order, he just told me that if i 75 days reach & no sign of the product, i should open dispute

Here's the problem, i made this order before my virtual dollar card expired (klasha), now that i have no active dollar card on klasha, how can i receive this payment if i eventually go with the opening dispute later on if this product do not arrive

Cc: @jboixxx
@olamak1...
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 9:44pm On May 20
icon91:
Hello @all
I'm most likely to open dispute on Aliexpress as a product i ordered is over 60 days & has been in transit for over 55 days now, i did chat the seller with the tracking number to help me check the whereabouts of the order, he just told me that if i 75 days reach & no sign of the product, i should open dispute

Here's the problem, i made this order before my virtual dollar card expired (klasha), now that i have no active dollar card on klasha, how can i receive this payment if i eventually go with the opening dispute later on if this product do not arrive

Cc: @jboixx
@olamk1...
Refund goes to your wallet. You either liquidate or get another card.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by icon91(m): 10:45pm On May 20
jboixxx:
Refund goes to your wallet. You either liquidate or get another card.

Ok, thanks for the info bro, is 62 days that early to open a dispute or should i wait a few days more to see if the product might arrive?

PS: none of my products in the past has taken this long to arrive, it's ems package
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 10:58pm On May 20
icon91:

Ok, thanks for the info bro, is 62 days that early to open a dispute or should i wait a few days more to see if the product might arrive?

PS: none of my products in the past has taken this long to arrive, it's ems package
It's your prerogative but for me, I usually wait >80 days before clicking the Dispute button.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by icon91(m): 11:08pm On May 20
jboixxx:
It's your prerogative but for me, I usually wait >80 days before clicking the Dispute button.

Ok, i understand,
thanks bro
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Blaqq2: 3:40am On May 21
So guys I made a huge mistake while ordering a PC screen and ordered a slightly different model
I disputed and they requested I return it
Can I return through speedaf and any idea on the cost?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mctfopt: 6:33am On May 21
Blaqq2:
So guys I made a huge mistake while ordering a PC screen and ordered a slightly different model
I disputed and they requested I return it
Can I return through speedaf and any idea on the cost?

The rule of the game is not to attempt to return packages to China. The reason is simple, the cost of return may often make it unprofitable.

Try for other means of resolution that doesn't require a return unless of course you've checked and shipping to China is no longer expensive.

Speedaf do not ship to China from Nigeria. Your options are NIPOST, DHL, FEDEX, UPS, etc.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Blaqq2: 8:49am On May 21
Nipost cost?
mctfopt:

The rule of the game is not to attempt to return packages to China. The reason is simple, the cost of return may often make it unprofitable.

Try for other means of resolution that doesn't require a return unless of course you've checked and shipping to China is no longer expensive.

Speedaf do not ship to China from Nigeria. Your options are NIPOST, DHL, FEDEX, UPS, etc.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1442) (1443) (1444) (1445) (1446) (1447) (1448) ... (1451) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.