Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,836 members, 7,862,749 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 04:25 AM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (1447) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1509647 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1444) (1445) (1446) (1447) (1448) (1449) (1450) ... (1457) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by icon91(m): 8:27am On May 25
Ifeanyi4491:
why not get bitstore card and save ur self with this Nigeria fintech wahala

Tell me more about them like their services, rate, ease of funding, customer care services, other fees etc

Thanks!
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Ifeanyi4491(m): 9:14am On May 25
icon91:

Tell me more about them like their services, rate, ease of funding, customer care services, other fees etc

Thanks!
Services :
There card is free and no verification needed
And also service has been excellent to me but the only time I had little issue with them was the aliexpress card verification but after that it was perfect till now

Funding : it can be fund via Usdt

CS : it have not encountered any issue that warrant the attention of their CS but they are active on Telegram

Fees : Recharge fee is 2% and minimum deposit is 15usdt up

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by icon91(m): 10:08am On May 25
Ifeanyi4491:

Services :
And also service has been excellent to me but the only time I had little issue with them was the aliexpress card verification but after that it was perfect till now

CS : it have not encountered any issue that warrant the attention of their CS but they are active on Telegram

Thanks for the info!

All of them are mostly thesame thing, nothing is free actually if you add & subtract their differences, minimum of 15usdt, 2% deposit fee, free card creation, Grey, bitnob, Klasha...na mostly thesame thing if you calculate all those fees, rates, conversions, percentages across them etc, they are just using our brains

In all, na to just choose your poison carefully, they're all birds of a feather, all of them

Nothing beats bringing back our local naira card as it should be in a sane Country

3 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 10:08am On May 25
icon91:

Thanks!
Even with these Bitnob's, Klasha, Grey wey de do verifications, I still use them with fear of unknown....na bit kinikon without verification I go use? Thread carefully o.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by icon91(m): 10:25am On May 25
jboixxx:
Even with these Bitnob's, Klasha, Grey wey de do verifications, I still use them with fear of unknown....na bit kinikon without verification I go use? Thread carefully o.

Lol, as in eeh, immediately i see that no verification, my mind cut from am, if giants like Kuda, Opay etc with verification for normal level dy fear people including myself, Klasha, grey, bitnob, chippercash etc dy fear people too including myself, how much more non verification process ones?

Nigeria is very scary at this point in time

The other day, i went to Bank to renew my Atm card as it has expired, the process was just so smooth & easy, there was a large machine there, na to just put your account number, thumb press for biometrics, viam you go see your card on the screen, just click print, e go begin the process immediately instead of filling papers & other protocols, i say e be like say 9ja don dy better small, something caught my attention immediately!

I looked at the card & it was Verve card, i asked the bank assistant not to click print that i need master card, she said it's only verve they give, i said to myself no wonder, i made little enquiries immediately, one good lady among the bank assistants helped me by directing me to a particular lady & told me to tell her that i need master card as i do business online but shouldn't make it known that she was the one that told me, i went there & did as she said, with a little hesitation, i later got it & followed their normal protocols to fill form etc, i got the card after about 2hrs

The Master card was to expire 2 yrs instead of the normal 3 yrs, chai 9ja, if they can hoard simple things like master card, common food stuffs(palliatives etc) people shouldn't have much expectations from this government & Country in general

4 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 11:00am On May 25
jboixxx:

Yes o
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 11:32am On May 25
icon91:

Lol, ... people shouldn't have much expectations from this government & Country in general
Of all things you noted, this one gets as e be! We have issues with the government but not all things should be put at the desk officer the government. Government has nothing to do with validity of card. It's bank ish as all banks have different validity periods for their cards.

GTBank uses card kiok and they only issue MC whether na for pepper seller or mai ruwa or Mai barrow.

Make we cut this govt some slacks biko.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by blackdodo: 12:39pm On May 25
Ifeanyi4491:

Services :

Thank you for this. I was using Cardrypto via Binance last year. After that P2P ban I couldn't access it. I tried this and it turns out I still have my balance from Cardrypto over here.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Ifeanyi4491(m): 12:44pm On May 25
blackdodo:

Thank you for this. I was using Cardrypto via Binance last year. After that P2P ban I couldn't access it. I tried this and it turns out I still have my balance from Cardrypto over here.
finally they are back

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by warrenweste(m): 3:45pm On May 25
zenith4biz:
Just received my Poco m5s from AliExpress, it cost 83 dollars shipping inclusive.

I opted for home delivery which cost me #1k

It was delivered to your house address without it getting missing? Seems nipost has changed... how many weeks did it use
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by SaintUlot: 7:11pm On May 25
For those that have successfully return item back to Aliexpress and get their money back, how did you go about it? Sometimes, partial refund will not just worth it for some items, except you get your money back in full.

I really want to learn from those who have made successful returns on Aliexpress
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by SaintUlot: 7:17pm On May 25
Kelebzy:

Thanks. I'm current following up with NIPOST to reroute it to my address.

Are you communicating with them via mail? Because they don't use to reply their mails on time.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Yunusss: 8:59pm On May 25
I want to top up my Pink card on klasha. Is it only from My side??
Guys please help

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ezybaba(m): 9:42pm On May 25
Yunusss:
I want to top up my Pink card on klasha. Is it only from My side??
Guys please help
close to three weeks now d problem start migrate to Bitnob keke
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by genius43(m): 8:53am On May 26
icon91:

Lol, as in eeh, immediately i see that no verification, my mind cut from am, if giants like Kuda, Opay etc with verification for normal level dy fear people including myself, Klasha, grey, bitnob, chippercash etc dy fear people too including myself, how much more non verification process ones?

Nigeria is very scary at this point in time

The other day, i went to Bank to renew my Atm card as it has expired, the process was just so smooth & easy, there was a large machine there, na to just put your account number, thumb press for biometrics, viam you go see your card on the screen, just click print, e go begin the process immediately instead of filling papers & other protocols, i say e be like say 9ja don dy better small, something caught my attention immediately!

I looked at the card & it was Verve card, i asked the bank assistant not to click print that i need master card, she said it's only verve they give, i said to myself no wonder, i made little enquiries immediately, one good lady among the bank assistants helped me by directing me to a particular lady & told me to tell her that i need master card as i do business online but shouldn't make it known that she was the one that told me, i went there & did as she said, with a little hesitation, i later got it & followed their normal protocols to fill form etc, i got the card after about 2hrs

The Master card was to expire 2 yrs instead of the normal 3 yrs, chai 9ja, if they can hoard simple things like master card, common food stuffs(palliatives etc) people shouldn't have much expectations from this government & Country in general

GTB self printing machines still issue MasterCard.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Orlanray: 10:32am On May 26
Pls I want to order a phone screen from aliexpress worth of $200. What payment platform is suitable
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 11:57am On May 26
Orlanray:
Pls I want to order a phone screen from aliexpress worth of $200. What payment platform is suitable
Only phone scree for $200? That's over N300k. Get dollar card from your bank jeje or use Grey/Bitnob.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Orlanray: 11:59am On May 26
jboixxx:
Only phone scree for $200? That's over N300k. Get dollar card from your bank jeje or use Grey/Bitnob.
I have bitnob. But I tested it with the card they gave me to order the $5 pourch. But it keep failing. Did I Still need vpn
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Orlanray: 12:00pm On May 26
This is what i want to order

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 12:01pm On May 26
Orlanray:
I have bitnob. But I tested it with the card they gave me to order the $5 pourch. But it keep failing. Did I Still need vpn
Do you have a screenshot of the failed attempts? With that, we may be able to advise appropriately; you do not need VPN at all.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Orlanray: 12:05pm On May 26
jboixxx:
Do you have a screenshot of the failed attempts? With that, we may be able to advise appropriately; you do not need VPN at all.
this is what I keep getting

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 12:05pm On May 26
Orlanray:
If you're still having the challenge, you may buzz me to assist with the ordering if there's no trust issues.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 12:06pm On May 26
Orlanray:
this is what I keep getting
Just do as the screen says. This is normal for most users. Screenshot the pages requested from bitnob and use.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Philinks(f): 12:20pm On May 26
I registered with bitnob on thursday, since then I have not been able to fund my account to enable me get a virtual card. Is there a problem with them?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mctfopt: 12:34pm On May 26
Orlanray:

Try bitnob
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Yunusss: 12:34pm On May 26
ezybaba:
close to three weeks now d problem start migrate to Bitnob keke

I have been trying to register with BITNOB since yesterday and dis is wat I keep on geting loading and verification msg will not Drop too.
Wat should I pls
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Yunusss: 12:35pm On May 26
Yunusss:

I have been trying to register with BITNOB since yesterday and dis is wat I keep on geting loading and verification msg will not Drop too.
Wat should I pls

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mctfopt: 12:57pm On May 26
Philinks:
I registered with bitnob on thursday, since then I have not been able to fund my account to enable me get a virtual card. Is there a problem with them?

Are you verified? Because if you are you should be able to fund your account.

Rate today attached.

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by noobody(m): 1:01pm On May 26
Orlanray:

Please kindly come to Whatsapp,

Rates cheaper than all this fintech app,

It would be delivered to your doorstep easy.

Cheers.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by noobody(m): 1:02pm On May 26
Orlanray:

Okay I see my oga @jboixxx is on the matter already,

You are in absolutely safe hands,

Cheers.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Orlanray: 1:03pm On May 26
noobody:

Please kindly come to Whatsapp,

Rates cheaper than all this fintech app,

It would be delivered to your doorstep easy.

Cheers.

I will like to honor this. But nigeria online scamming is alarming

(1) (2) (3) ... (1444) (1445) (1446) (1447) (1448) (1449) (1450) ... (1457) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.