Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,949 members, 7,863,378 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 04:31 PM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (1448) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1510174 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1445) (1446) (1447) (1448) (1449) (1450) (1451) ... (1458) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by noobody(m): 1:20pm On May 26
Orlanray:

I will like to honor this. But nigeria online scamming is alarming

I totally understand you,

But that is what I do majorly on this thread,

You can ask around about me on nairaland,

As well you would be carried along every step of the way,

But if all these don satisfy your trust issues,

Kindly don't bother,you can try doing it on your own sir

Cheers
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by victorogundepo0(m): 3:17pm On May 26
Any website checkout Available at BDC rate

Send in your links
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Philinks(f): 3:31pm On May 26
Yes i am verified and I want to fund with Naira
mctfopt:

Are you verified? Because if you are you should be able to fund your account.

Rate today attached.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Cyril009(m): 4:14pm On May 26
Not exactly related what platform can I use to purchased on Google play store
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by FavouredBiano(m): 5:41pm On May 26
Hi guys, please what's the best way to make purchases on AliExpress at the moment, as in which virtual card service is the best in terms of rates and fees?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Ifeanyi4491(m): 8:15pm On May 26
FavouredBiano:
Hi guys, please what's the best way to make purchases on AliExpress at the moment, as in which virtual card service is the best in terms of rates and fees?
cool down and read previous messages

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by icon91(m): 8:32pm On May 26
jboixxx:
Of all things you noted, this one gets as e be! We have issues with the government but not all things should be put at the desk officer the government. Government has nothing to do with validity of card. It's bank ish as all banks have different validity periods for their cards.

GTBank uses card kiok and they only issue MC whether na for pepper seller or mai ruwa or Mai barrow.

Make we cut this govt some slacks biko.

Lol, when i said the 'Country' in general, na we Nigerians i dy talk about, we no dy help ourselves at all

This GTBank, do you know requirements for their Virtual Dollar Card & their Dorm account opening respectively, their annual charge etc,

All these fintechs sef, i bin wan open bitnob as it has been confirmed here to be fairly ok, but then my refund with Klasha still dy pending, Aliexpress don refund me already but e go to my deactivated (expired) go stay and not my wallet since 2 days ago now, to create a new card sef for klasha has been a serious wahala (service downtime for some days now), to withdraw still wahala...

Make this Government just return our naira card abeg, even with their exorbitant rates, fintechs go still frustrate you at times
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by pyzdan: 8:36pm On May 26
Good evening, pls I need guide on how to order and pay for an item on aliexpress. I have download the app but don’t know how to go about it. Thanks
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 8:41pm On May 26
icon91:

Lol, when i said the 'Country' in general, na we Nigerians i dy talk about, we no dy help ourselves at all

This GTBank, do you know requirements for their Virtual Dollar Card & their Dorm account opening respectively, their annual charge etc,

All these fintechs sef, i bin wan open bitnob as it has been confirmed here to be fairly ok, but then my refund with Klasha still dy pending, Aliexpress don refund me already but e go to my deactivated (expired) go stay and not my wallet since 2 days ago now, to create a new card sef for klasha has been a serious wahala (service downtime for some days now), to withdraw still wahala...

Make this Government just return our naira card abeg, even with their exorbitant rates, fintechs go still frustrate you at times
Annual fee is still 10usd as far as I know.
Just current account holders as 2 referees. GTBank don't forget virtual $ card.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 8:42pm On May 26
Cyril009:
GT card works. Kuda, Gomoney too. Your virtual cards should, I know Grey.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by icon91(m): 9:12pm On May 26
jboixxx:
Annual fee is still 10usd as far as I know.
Just current account holders as 2 referees. GTBank don't forget virtual $ card.

Thanks for the info bro

Wait, you mean they don't offer virtual dollar card anymore, nawa o, you know of any other bank(s) that offer Virtual dollar card & has better services, I'm really tired of all these unreliability of fintechs wy fit just do & undo anytime any day, make i get at least 1 permanent source wy no go dy hang person heart sometimes abeg

Thanks!

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by nani667: 10:01am On May 27
Customs clearance started°°° 🛩

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by YingyangNg: 11:20am On May 27
noobody:

Ikotun post office is your nearest location.(It's beside the Ikotun police station)

Also Mrs blessing always sends texts for pick up

But you can go there and check,

I emailed Nipost 9am today, got a response 30mins later that the package is at ipaja post office. Got there and picked it with N500 ( dude bill me 2k, I change am for the guy)

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Odusdave1: 1:23pm On May 27
nani667:
Customs clearance started°°° 🛩
I don't understand the kind shipping my own seller used o,tomorrow will be the 40th day since I ordered and the package still hasn't arrived
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by noobody(m): 2:21pm On May 27
YingyangNg:

I emailed Nipost 9am today, got a response 30mins later that the package is at ipaja post office. Got there and pick it with N500 ( dude bill me 2k, I change am for the guy)

Na so them dey do for that ipaja side,you need to stand your ground,
Though you would part with something but definitely not 2k

Sometimes also,Ikotun items usually drops at ipaja,it's ipaja people that on purpose corner it,so they can task customers.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by rust6(m): 7:57pm On May 27
Odusdave1:
I don't understand the kind shipping my own seller used o,tomorrow will be the 40th day since I ordered and the package still hasn't arrived

😂😂😂 the tracking number end with nl Abi sg?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Blaqq2: 7:31am On May 28
Hi
Just asking if I was to make a return what platform would I use to return a product to China

And would I be refunded in full including the shipping I initially spent to get the product here
Or I would just be refunded the price of the package

Treat as urgent please
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Blaqq2: 7:36am On May 28
Has anyone made a return before, and what was the platform you used?

Blaqq2:
Hi
Just asking if I was to make a return what platform would I use to return a product to China

And would I be refunded in full including the shipping I initially spent to get the product here
Or I would just be refunded the price of the package

Treat as urgent please
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Ogarexmas: 10:27am On May 28
Please how do I make payment on AliExpress, my kuda virtual card is not being accepted.

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by noobody(m): 11:04am On May 28
Bring all your checkouts on AliExpress,Alibaba and websites

Rates cheaper than chipper cash and all fintechs,

100% legit.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by zenith4biz(m): 11:32am On May 28
noobody:

100% legit.
Can you do checkout from my aliexpress account
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by noobody(m): 11:46am On May 28
zenith4biz:

Can you do checkout from my aliexpress account

No sir,

All done from my account to your delivery address,

With valid tracking codes to monitor to your doorstep
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by SaintUlot: 12:55pm On May 28
noobody:

100% legit.

What's your current rate?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by SaintUlot: 2:09pm On May 28
The item I bought on Aliexpress, the seller shipped it using FedEx, FedEx sent me a mail to pay 37k for Customs duty and clearance. I have never experience this before since I have been buying on Aliexpress, the seller already charged a huge shipping fee on the item.

Please what do I do in this scenario, I never prepare I ll pay any additional fee.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Macmilla(m): 3:28pm On May 28
SaintUlot:
The item I bought on Aliexpress, the seller shipped it using FedEx, FedEx sent me a mail to pay 37k for Customs duty and clearance. I have never experience this before since I have been buying on Aliexpress, the seller already charged a huge shipping fee on the item.

Please what do I do in this scenario, I never prepare I ll pay any additional fee.
Only big boys ship with FedEx and UPS. You are a big boy, so deal with your big boy problem. undecided
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by SaintUlot: 3:31pm On May 28
Macmilla:

Only big boys ship with FedEx and UPS. You are a big boy, so deal with your big boy problem. undecided

It is the seller on Aliexpress that ships the item using FedEx, so this ain't a matter of big boy.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by IMAliyu(m): 3:50pm On May 28
Cyril009:
Use your Nairacard.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mctfopt: 6:19pm On May 28
SaintUlot:

You have to pay. No other way. Next time inform seller not to use FedEx or DHL. Let them use normal mail or Speedaf. No issues with custom duty that end.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Kaynikks(f): 7:11pm On May 28
To all my ogas in the house pls what advice would you give oo...abeg help me. I have use the card before o on this same Aliexpress. But after then this is what it was saying...

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 7:58pm On May 28
Kaynikks:
To all my ogas in the house pls what advice would you give oo...abeg help me. I have use the card before o on this same Aliexpress. But after then this is what it was saying...

If you read back the pages of this thread, you'd see how people with similar issue were able to solve it. However, you can try any of the following for solution:

* select the product you're buying from another store.
* make use of vpn for the payment.
* Clear your aliexpress app cache.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Kaynikks(f): 8:34pm On May 28
Olamak1:

If you read back the pages of this thread, you'd see how people with similar issue were able to solve it. However, you can try any of the following for solution:

* select the product you're buying from another store.
* make use of vpn for the payment.
* Clear your aliexpress app cache.

God Bless you sir
Can I message you on WhatsApp so you explain better for me sir
Cos making use of vpn I don't know how to go about it...do I need to change my location?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 10:17pm On May 28
Kaynikks:

God Bless you sir
Can I message you on WhatsApp so you explain better for me sir
Cos making use of vpn I don't know how to go about it...do I need to change my location?

There's no big deal about using vpn! Download "secure vpn" from playstore....

That said, you don't have to change your location on AliExpress app to avoid your order being sent to a wrong location. Just allow the vpn to do the job. You can select location (server) automatically on it, but If that doesn't work,then make use of manual selection.
Connect the vpn, launch the Ali app and proceed with your payment.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1445) (1446) (1447) (1448) (1449) (1450) (1451) ... (1458) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

Viewing this topic: akseph1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.