Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,291 members, 7,811,870 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:47 PM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (149) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1439377 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) ... (1439) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by LaCremy: 12:23pm On Jun 15, 2020
genius43:

Start preparing your money for customs duty

Let them release the package first, this is 13 days now.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by iKingsley(m): 12:37pm On Jun 15, 2020
Adefowowe89:

We wey order for March wey we never collect wetin we go do lol. Have they refunded your money @dhl
hmm, not yet. DHL Hong Kong still dey do survey for settlement. I still dey wait sha. This is a very long run
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 12:50pm On Jun 15, 2020
jmaine:

A cache of energy saving bulbs oo..
If the AeSS is Singapore Post, be ready for another weeks to 9ja and if you're not in Lagos, that's another 1week minimum (for the local delivery).
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jun 15, 2020
The moment buyer protection reaches 5day dispute immediately no more waiting for Jesus

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jmaine: 1:22pm On Jun 15, 2020
jboixxx:
If the AeSS is Singapore Post, be ready for another weeks to 9ja and if you're not in Lagos, that's another 1week minimum (for the local delivery).

Lolz... Once 88 days reach... I dey open dispute straight make i see if they Will return an invalid verdict again..

Moreover, I bought those bulbs here already after their disappointment.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by toksade203: 3:36pm On Jun 15, 2020
I picked up about 4 Orders today

1 Standard shipping (March)
1 Caniao (March 29)
1 Caniao (April 25)
1 Yanwen (April 29).

Mehn, Yanwen seems to be faster

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jikins(m): 3:37pm On Jun 15, 2020
Just got my item since March. Its been a long wait but we thank God.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Alozera(m): 3:59pm On Jun 15, 2020
Guys I just received an email that my order of 23rd march is at local post office and tracker is showing delivered but am yet to receive a call or message from my post office.
I dunno what to do.

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jun 15, 2020
Alozera:
Guys I just received an email that my order of 23rd march is at local post office and tracker is showing delivered but am yet to receive a call or message from my post office.
I dunno what to do.
Bro abeg which tracker be this
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by SpeedRacer(m): 5:10pm On Jun 15, 2020
Still in Hong Kong
Darlinx01:
96 days in transit now, one is despatched to destination country d oda is still showin hand over to airline. Guys can dis goods get missing in transit or no matter d duration it will arrive in perfect condition? And does hand over to airline mean its in transit to naija?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Mrford(m): 5:17pm On Jun 15, 2020
jboixxx:
Say 2 weeks. And keep extra change aside for Custom duty.

I opened a dispute for onevof my item that automatically says successful delivery. Item was shipped in March 11th. China registered post mail. Tracking was stucked at left country of origin. Seller is now saying
"hi friend,
have you contact your post office to check the parcel,sometimes they may forget to delivery it.
could you cancel the dispute and go to your local post office to have a check?
if you can't receive it,we can offer resend or refund.
regards."

"the tracking details are update very slowly after we send out,could you try to check with tracking number RV363576185CN in your local office?
if you can't receive it at post office,we can offer resend or refund,please cancel the dispute."

Should i cancel the dispute?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ades2016: 5:23pm On Jun 15, 2020
Alozera:
I dunno what to do.

Go to your local post office and claim your item.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ades2016: 5:25pm On Jun 15, 2020
toksade203:
I picked up about 4 Orders today

1 Standard shipping (March)
1 Caniao (March 29)
1 Caniao (April 25)
1 Yanwen (April 29).

Mehn, Yanwen seems to be faster
When was your April25 and 29 item despatched to destination country?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by gidieberry(m): 5:30pm On Jun 15, 2020
Mrford:

I opened a dispute for onevof my item that automatically says successful delivery. Item was shipped in March 11th. China registered post mail. Tracking was stucked at left country of origin. Seller is now saying
"hi friend,
have you contact your post office to check the parcel,sometimes they may forget to delivery it.
regards."

"the tracking details are update very slowly after we send out,could you try to check with tracking number RV363576185CN in your local office?
if you can't receive it at post office,we can offer resend or refund,please cancel the dispute."

i tracked your order now, 98 days in transit and yet to arrive, how many days remain for your buyer's protection period cauz that's the koko about dispute opening except item was returned back to seller which is not the case in your own scenario
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Alozera(m): 5:40pm On Jun 15, 2020
mmars:

Bro abeg which tracker be this

It's track24 app
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by iKingsley(m): 5:41pm On Jun 15, 2020
Mrford:

"hi friend,
regards."

go to your post office and check
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Alozera(m): 5:45pm On Jun 15, 2020
ades2016:

Go to your local post office and claim your item.

I actually used my school's post office and now, am at home and there's no way I can start traveling to school to check if am not sure it has arrived..
I got the email this afternoon by 3pm so if I don't receive a message from my postman Tomorrow, I will call him to know the next step forward..

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Zeinymira(f): 6:02pm On Jun 15, 2020
Please I need help. Whenever I try to open dispute it keeps saying page is under construction. I have lost five goods so far
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 6:16pm On Jun 15, 2020
Mrford:

"hi friend,
regards."

You may!
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 6:16pm On Jun 15, 2020
Zeinymira:
Please I need help. Whenever I try to open dispute it keeps saying page is under construction. I have lost five goods so far
It'll come back!
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Zeinymira(f): 6:19pm On Jun 15, 2020
jboixxx:
It'll come back!
Buyer's protection has ended already. I have few days left on some goods, and I am tired of requesting.more time.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 6:29pm On Jun 15, 2020
Zeinymira:
Buyer's protection has ended already. I have few days left on some goods, and I am tired of requesting.more time.
The counter is Delivery Confirmation Time; you have 15days protection after it elapses.

You can ask the cc to open a dispute on your behalf. You'll have to find your way there cuz it's not easy to get a rep online.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Alozera(m): 6:42pm On Jun 15, 2020
Alozera:

I actually used my school's post office and now, am at home and there's no way I can start traveling to school to check if am not sure it has arrived..
I got the email this afternoon by 3pm so if I don't receive a message from my postman Tomorrow, I will call him to know the next step forward..

I just called the postman and he said that he haven't received my order yet, so am asking now, why will they mark it as delivered when it hasn't even gotten to my post office.. I tire for Nigeria o
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 6:57pm On Jun 15, 2020
Alozera:

I just called the postman and he said that he haven't received my order yet, so am asking now, why will they mark it as delivered when it hasn't even gotten to my post office.. I tire for Nigeria o
Post man is not in charge of receipt of small packets but the last man in the flow. It'll go through stages before getting to the postman. Your item is at your PO but hasn't gotten to the desk of "your postman", so, wait for your postman to call you.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Alozera(m): 7:10pm On Jun 15, 2020
jboixxx:
Post man is not in charge of receipt of small packets but the last man in the flow. It'll go through stages before getting to the postman. Your item is at your PO but hasn't gotten to the desk of "your postman", so, wait for your postman to call you.

Ok, thanks bro..
That means I need to ask the seller to extend time by at least 10days or 15days cos it remaining just 5days for the initial 90days to expire
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by iKingsley(m): 7:12pm On Jun 15, 2020
jboixxx:
The counter is Delivery Confirmation Time; you have 15days protection after it elapses.

You can ask the cc to open a dispute on your behalf. You'll have to find your way there cuz it's not easy to get a rep online.
lol! True, I talk to them sometimes but each time I want to, I always find it difficult locating them grin
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by emmy96(m): 8:03pm On Jun 15, 2020
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 8:03pm On Jun 15, 2020
Alozera:

Ok, thanks bro..
That means I need to ask the seller to extend time by at least 10days or 15days cos it remaining just 5days for the initial 90days to expire
So, it never expire? Lol. No need to extend, you'll get it by tomorrow or next.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by emmy96(m): 8:04pm On Jun 15, 2020
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 8:05pm On Jun 15, 2020
emmy96:
Google pixel 3 XL
64gb
But this thread isn't for sales/ads which I'm sure you're aware of. Go to the right section or thread, boss.

May God bless our works.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Mrford(m): 8:06pm On Jun 15, 2020
gidieberry:
i tracked your order now, 98 days in transit and yet to arrive, how many days remain for your buyer's protection period cauz that's the koko about dispute opening except item was returned back to seller which is not the case in your own scenario

On my app. It says successful delivery. That was what annoyed me to open dispute.

(1) (2) (3) ... (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) ... (1439) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

Viewing this topic: Bright12660(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.