Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,338 members, 7,811,980 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:22 AM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (152) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1439658 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) ... (1439) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Darlinx01(m): 8:30pm On Jun 16, 2020
ceaser:

What was your reason for opening the dispute? If it was BP running out and the seller isn't willing to give you more time, no wahala. Just closely monitor the time as it lapses. Make sure you file dispute the moment purchase protection expires and not a minute later. The seller will likely beg you to cancel dispute yearning nonsense about your parcel being delayed or that you should visit your local post office or that Corona is affecting things. Just ignore him the same way he ignored your request for purchase extension and don't forget to remind him that he failed to approve your request for adequate extension of BO which could have favoured both of you, but since he refused, you have to get back your money for items undelivered.

Make sure you have your evidences uploaded though cos AE arbitration team can be funny sometimes.

I get refund into my account like within 10 days of final arbitration. GTBank.
thanks man
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Encrypted: 9:40pm On Jun 16, 2020
DHL delivery received today! Order placed May 28.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mctfopt: 9:54pm On Jun 16, 2020
Encrypted:

Well, that was fast considering the circumstances we are in. Congratulations on getting that beast. Is that the 12GB RAM version?

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by fox97(m): 10:02pm On Jun 16, 2020
Just got this on one of my order, please should I go to the post office to collect my item or wait for them to reach me

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Encrypted: 10:04pm On Jun 16, 2020
mctfopt:

Well, that was fast considering the circumstances we are in. Congratulations on getting that beast. Is that the 12GB RAM version?

Very fast! You know the coolest part? I didnt pay customs fee!.

Seller declared a lesser value ($225 instead of $774) so I guess that's why

Yes , 12GB RAM , 256GB Storage

3 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Carmal90(m): 10:13pm On Jun 16, 2020
Encrypted:

Ohhh...
Tuale

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by iKingsley(m): 10:15pm On Jun 16, 2020
Encrypted:
hmm, tiger!

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Darlinx01(m): 10:16pm On Jun 16, 2020
fox97:
Just got this on one of my order, please should I go to the post office to collect my item or wait for them to reach me
How many days in transit sir?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by fox97(m): 10:42pm On Jun 16, 2020
Darlinx01:
How many days in transit sir?

75 days, should I go to po or wait for Dem 2 reach me out..
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Rajioba1: 12:12am On Jun 17, 2020
Encrypted:

Waoh I am not sure DHL valued it properly

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by romoruyi(m): 3:25am On Jun 17, 2020
ceaser:

It's one thing for the items to have "left", it's another for them to get delivered. Majority of the disputes that I opened within 6 weeks (about seven disputes) were all shipped, but didn't get here.

Although there is a single case of the seller trying to play me by claiming to have shipped it and giving me a tracking number of a shipped item to Nigeria. I ordered item on the 26th of April and seller claimed to ship by 4th of May. I tracked it and guess what? The tracking showed that item was shipped by 6th of March and delivered by 31st of March.

Can you imagine that dishonest and quarter smart seller?

All my items i ordered during March & April, 2020 (Corona virus period has arrived bro); i have been received.

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ceaser: 4:23am On Jun 17, 2020
romoruyi:

All my items i ordered during March & April, 2020 (Corona virus period has arrived bro); i have been received.

Lasgidi peeps abi? Lagos and Ogun people are the ones closer to the border and enjoy delivery much early.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mctfopt: 4:45am On Jun 17, 2020
Encrypted:

Damn, that's THE beast! I guess once it's not iPhone custom officers let it slide. grin

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by bamdly(m): 6:01am On Jun 17, 2020
hello if i place an order from aliexpress and it landed in nigeria will i still have to pay custom fee
advice needed
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by bamdly(m): 6:07am On Jun 17, 2020
ceaser:

If you are still within the purchase protection period you can temper justice with mercy and cancel the dispute BUT make sure you request another 30 days or so extension of purchase protection to be approved by the seller. In fact tell him that he should approve the extension of the purchase protection first, after which you will cancel dispute. You will see the speed at which he will approve it. But if you have like one day left for PP expiry and you take pity on him and cancel dispute thinking that he will extend protection, chances are high that he will not.

If on the other hand, purchase protection HAS RAN OUT, DON'T CANCEL o! The moment you cancel, you may not be able to open a new dispute especially if you've disputed twice prior. And that's the last you will hear from that seller.

No matter how nice they sound or how nice their ratings may appear, it's better you always put yourself in a position of advantage to the seller cos the moment positions are reversed, the seller will not respond to your messages again.
boss do you lives in lagos
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by chuks1love(m): 6:55am On Jun 17, 2020
Contact me for a cheap thermometer with one year warranty
we can chat on Whatapp and I will send you a short video on all the views... it is reliable

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by iKingsley(m): 7:49am On Jun 17, 2020
Ecobank

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Kamaye(m): 8:16am On Jun 17, 2020
gidieberry:
E be like say Singapore Post get one kin issue of late but you see that China Post Registered Air Mail with China Post Ordinary Pocket na abomination
lol, I won't advise even my enemy to use China post shipping.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Darlinx01(m): 8:59am On Jun 17, 2020
fox97:

75 days, should I go to po or wait for Dem 2 reach me out..
Wait a little more for their call
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:14am On Jun 17, 2020
Corona cases are climbing up again in China.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Artzdanielsz(m): 9:31am On Jun 17, 2020
Encrypted:

Wow people get money. Congratulations boss.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by acorntree(m): 11:04am On Jun 17, 2020
romoruyi:

are they registered packages? all my 4 February orders are yet to arrived. only one registered and shipped through singapore post I received 3 wks ago.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by tonididdy(m): 11:33am On Jun 17, 2020
iKingsley:
Ecobank

Na wa for these banks oh

Fidelity own na 430
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ceaser: 1:21pm On Jun 17, 2020
bamdly:

boss do you lives in lagos

Nope.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Amocee: 3:04pm On Jun 17, 2020
ceaser:

You follow the two info. The delivery date (purchase protection) becomes more vital when it is ending and your item seems evasive.

Your zip code matters. If it's put as part of the address, the post office knows best to deliver it to the functional post office that is nearest the destination address, strenghtened more/made easier by the presence of the zip code.

When all effort appears fruitless, your phone number is what the postmaster relies on as last effort to deliver the parcel. Is your phone number included in the delivery address?
Yes, I did include my phone number. I noticed I used the prefix of the zip code (110 instead of 110104).
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Carsells(m): 3:15pm On Jun 17, 2020
Has anyone been receiving from China Post Registered Air Mail? I have not gotten goods I shipped through China Post Registered since February..
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by kingzleyz: 3:23pm On Jun 17, 2020
Encrypted:
Is dis the encrypted I know...from uches group that year
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by gidieberry(m): 3:27pm On Jun 17, 2020
Carsells:
Has anyone been receiving from China Post Registered Air Mail? I have not gotten goods I shipped through China Post Registered since February..
CPRAM na one kin issue on its own, pre-covid era self dem be abomination, you go geh patience till e arrive or u wait out the buyer's protection and open dispute.
Can you share the last 6 logs on ya tracking, make we see if ya item still dey chill for China self or returned back to seller
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Sinachi100: 3:35pm On Jun 17, 2020
I need umidigi a70 pro or Elephone E10 from AliExpress but I don't know much about AliExpress
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by aieromon(m): 3:53pm On Jun 17, 2020
Carsells:

Order made 13th March
Shipped 13th May
Received 15th June
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by chibu4u2(m): 4:29pm On Jun 17, 2020
Order made 27th April 2020
Item shipped 28th April 2020 a day after through aliexpress standard shipping.
Decided to check my tracking status and found this.

What does it mean please?

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by genius43(m): 5:14pm On Jun 17, 2020
chibu4u2:
Order made 27th April 2020
Item shipped 28th April 2020 a day after through aliexpress standard shipping.
Decided to check my tracking status and found this.

What does it mean please?

It is in Nigeria now

(1) (2) (3) ... (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) ... (1439) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.